Nova vs Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thedude1948
This fight is between the Current Nova (housing the Xandarian Worldmind, and the Full Nova Force.)

Vs

the Current Iron Man (Extremis Armor, and Project Argonaut where he has access to all his remote control suits.)

Fight to the death.

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/8550/390pxnovannih4cn2.jpg VS http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/9956/imadivd2.jpg

rotiart
fHe kills Iron Man. And I'm all the happier for it.

AcousticDoc
This is Overkill. Ironman has no chance. Nova could take him out in seconds.

Lucid Lui
Nova ftw.

batdude123
Iron Man 10/10. ermm tuftwoot

H. S. 6
Teehee.

Nova turns Iron Man into scrap metal.

Darth Vegas
Reeks of spite.

That being said, I say Iron Man.

HA!!

thedude1948
Well if Iron Man can beat Blackbolt, he would at least have a chance against Nova right? shifty

Lucid Lui
But Iron Man can't beat Black Bolt.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
But Iron Man can't beat Black Bolt. one scream from BB, would kill Ironman.....

Innerhype
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
But Iron Man can't beat Black Bolt.

'course he can

Iron Man could just hack his uniform and just shut it down, from what I understand, his uniform was designed to accommodate his powers without being damaged by them. He wouldn't be able to use the Xandarian Worldmind if that happened.

Otherwise I'll be Nova against 100+ Iron Men, ranging from the classic grey to the Thor buster

Lucid Lui
'choo cra--zy.

rotiart
Iron Man is not "hacking" technology from a world that is probably considered light years ahead of earth. The mere fact that there is a sentient entity called worldmind shows that Ironman wouldn't hack the armor. The Artificial intelligence wouldn't allow it.

ExtraMision5555
People are starting to think IM can beat Black bolt, and thats fuggin strange

anyawys.. nova, wins
sssssscx43a fd

rotiart
It is... cause if you tried to hurt BB.. he'd gasp... and you'd die.
I'm not being sarcastic.. its the freaking equivalent of a nuke.

God. BB needs to own Iron Man in Civil War. Someone... anyone needs to do it.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by rotiart

GOSH!!!
i REALLLLLLLLLLLLY hope he does

because thor showed up, and no one in that scene could possibly do anything about it

bb needs to like

rip iron mans arms off

or spider man needs to do it
or something

rotiart
I read civil war frontlines #3... couldn't get my hands on 1 or 2...

read civil war 1-3... I'm loving the storyline so far.... it reminds me of why i love the cap and fury....

Captain Fury....

Nick America!

ExtraMision5555
I read civil war frontlines #3... couldn't get my hands on 1 or 2...

read civil war 1-3... I'm loving the storyline so far.... it reminds me of why i love the cap and fury....

Captain Fury....

Nick America!

X-factor civ war is pertty good too, wierd art but i think its good art

edit: infact most of the civil war story lines are really good

rotiart
Agreed. Its costly though to get them all.

Rols
I like the Sensational Spiderman unmasked espicially #29 the art is just awesome. Civil War, Front line, + the tie ins and the Annihilation series easy $40 a week, I have never spend this kind of money for comics before..

ExtraMision5555
Agreed. Its costly though to get them all.

not to mention difficult as well

marvel needs to sell thier stuff online and let you read them online as well

Darth Vegas

Relax.

You take this stuff way too seriously. He's only a comic book character. Every single one of your posts that I've read regarding Iron Man drip with such hatred for the character that it's hilarious. Funny how you seemingly hold so much contempt for Stark just because of a storyline.

Or maybe somebody's not too happy with the character's recent upgrades and power ups?

thedude1948
Iron Man is not "hacking" technology from a world that is probably considered light years ahead of earth. The mere fact that there is a sentient entity called worldmind shows that Ironman wouldn't hack the armor. The Artificial intelligence wouldn't allow it.

He has hacked CLOC which was built by Reed Richards so it is a possibility big grin

Arahan
Worldmind>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CLOC

Crease
Iron Man has no chance. The Annihilation Filebook said something like Nova was the most powerful hero involved in the war, or most dangerous, or something like that. When you consider there are 4 heralds fighting...

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Crease
Iron Man has no chance. The Annihilation Filebook said something like Nova was the most powerful hero involved in the war, or most dangerous, or something like that. When you consider there are 4 heralds fighting... Um, what file did you find that in? I don't remember reading it.

Anyway, Nova take this easily. Most of the players involved in Annihilation are steps above the superheroes from Earth. Nova has punched through an Annihilation capital ship, and would likely do the same to Iron Man.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Innerhype
'course he can

Iron Man could just hack his uniform and just shut it down, from what I understand, his uniform was designed to accommodate his powers without being damaged by them. He wouldn't be able to use the Xandarian Worldmind if that happened.

Otherwise I'll be Nova against 100+ Iron Men, ranging from the classic grey to the Thor buster
Thorbuster armor is gone.
Thor ripped it APART.
Events of King Thor got erased from the continuum by Thor himself.

Crease
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Um, what file did you find that in? I don't remember reading it.

Anyway, Nova take this easily. Most of the players involved in Annihilation are steps above the superheroes from Earth. Nova has punched through an Annihilation capital ship, and would likely do the same to Iron Man.

I'm at work, books are at home. I'll post where to find it tomorrow.

Innerhype
Originally posted by K3VIL
Thorbuster armor is gone.
Thor ripped it APART.
Events of King Thor got erased from the continuum by Thor himself.

Thor tore up a Thorbuster, Tony is likely to have mulitples.

Also, I think he made the Thorbuster even before Thor became king so changing history like that won't exactly change Iron Man making a Thorbuster.

thedude1948
I dont think the Nova Corps file says anything about him being the most powerful. But he could be since Silver Surfer isnt really a hero right now, but its still a tossup I think between Nova and Firelord.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Innerhype
Thor tore up a Thorbuster, Tony is likely to have mulitples.

Also, I think he made the Thorbuster even before Thor became king so changing history like that won't exactly change Iron Man making a Thorbuster.
Thorbuster armor was created after Tony obtained the magical element which was supposed to use to grant mankind a source of energy practically limitless, which woouldn't have damaged to earth, and would have replaced nuclear and other energy sources.
The Thorbuster armor was destroyed from Thor, and the element itself was destroyed in the process, cause it was also highly instable.
Tony's Hulkbuster armor couldn't do much on Hulk, and the Thorbuster without the mystical element, is just a big armor, slightly stronger than his common one.
Multiple armors without the power source are just armors.

Rols
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Um, what file did you find that in? I don't remember reading it.

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/1788/novain4.th.jpg

It doesnt say him being the most powerfull hero.. but he could be, I think it would be a tossup between Redshift, Stardust, Nova and Firelord.

Crease
I digress. It says that were he to ever go rogue he'd be unbeatable by conventional means. I think I was a little too excited when I initially read it big grin

guy222
richard

Bouboumaster
Nova win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.