Batman vs Captain America (not directly)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AcousticDoc
If Batman and Captain America discovered a crime ridden city without a vigilante, who would be able to produce a better street-level protector for it?

Batman has produced some of the greatest street levelers in DC. Nightwing, Jason Todd, Tim Drake and etc. Not only that, he seems to be able to produce great fighters in a generally short timespan. Two face, for example, had only 30 days of training from batman but was able to become quite a force in the H2H area afterwords.

Cap also has his own line of proteges but has also trained other heroes as well. Tony Stark's H2H skill have been improved from Cap as well as Hawkeye.

So who would produce the better hero?

H. S. 6
I'd say Batman, mainly because he's got more experience making protege's... if you know what I mean. shifty

*waits for barrage of Batman and Robin jokes*

Captain_WV
IDk, cap is military, he has fought in WWII with ppl he probly help train to protect the good ole US of A, he has led multiple avengers, cap could train a lot of ppl to handel the crime of the city

badabing
I'm going with Batman because that's the same situation he faced in Gotham.

xmarksthespot
Zoom makes the best heroes...

But since he's not an option, Batman.

AcousticDoc
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Zoom makes the best heroes...

But since he's not an option, Batman.

I thought zoom was a rogue?

golem370
Let put the original teammates in a fight against one another Bucky vs Robin who ever wins then you would have your answer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.