Dr. Strange vs. DC EARTH.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
Dr. Strange has access to all of his artifacts... and the 6 infinity gems (unable to be used together, but he has them anyways).

Assuming Spectre does not interfere. Can Strange take over all of DC earth.

1 day of Prep. Thats it. He has crossed the astral plane into DC earth and noone knows he's there.

And individually the gems can be used, they can not be combined. And for this fight, they work even in DC.

MJOILNIR
He can use the gems individually but not combined as the gauntlet right? Any prep?

rotiart
Edited first post.

MJOILNIR
Wow, thats a tall order. Taking over a universe. With what you have givin Strange its not inconcievable. I mean the man has the beaten an abstract beings(death) without anything you give him here. messed The sheer magnitude of the task is staggering. Ill have to think on it a bit. I will say this. Nothing Dr. Strange does or who he defeats suprises me anymore.

bigbran
So your giving the Karate kid of magic, the reality gem? And all his artifacts?

MJOILNIR
Originally posted by bigbran
So your giving the Karate kid of magic, the reality gem? And all his artifacts? Yes and the other 5 gems as well, AND a days prep to boot.

rotiart
I'd honestly say he'd probably not be able to do it... given the likes of the heros.. but if his shields can stand up to galactus.. and he has 1 day of prep... he'd probably sweep in the wiping everyone out...

His first mission would be to probably replace the yellow sun with a red one...

bigbran
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Yes and the other 5 gems as well, AND a days prep to boot. I know, but strange with the reality gem? wow, hed be unstopable.

ExtraMision5555
Wow, thats a tall order. Taking over a universe. With what you have givin Strange its not inconcievable. I mean the man has the beaten an abstract beings(death) without anything you give him here. messed The sheer magnitude of the task is staggering. Ill have to think on it a bit. I will say this. Nothing Dr. Strange does or who he defeats suprises me anymore.

how many ppl are on dc earth? does that just mean the ppl on earth
in dc universe?
not the hole thing right?

bigbran
Originally posted by rotiart
I'd honestly say he'd probably not be able to do it... given the likes of the heros.. but if his shields can stand up to galactus.. and he has 1 day of prep... he'd probably sweep in the wiping everyone out...

His first mission would be to probably replace the yellow sun with a red one... His sheilds also held up to LT.

ExtraMision5555
off subject: someone said strange was getting de-powered, is that true? i hope not sad

MJOILNIR
He also stalemated the IG for a while. Thats amazing in itself. As far as feats go Strange pretty much holds the title.

Draco69
Wally the God Boy stops him. Ah. The ultimate showstopper to a DC spite thread.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Draco69
Wally the God Boy stops him. Ah. The ultimate showstopper to a DC spite thread.

Flash?

How?

Strange would change wally's life for the worse

bigbran
Wally the God Boy stops him. Ah. The ultimate showstopper to a DC spite thread. Doesn't strange get the space gem as well?

Draco69
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Flash?

How?

Strange would change wally's life

Why would Flash be called "God Boy".... erm

Wally the God Boy is Yahweh. God. Literally...

bigbran

Wally the God Boy is Yahweh. God. Literally... Did I miss something? Fill me in!

MJOILNIR
Its hard to call it a spite thread. It is just one man.

Skeets

Has that ever been confirmed?

Inhuman

Smart move in taking out supergod first. thumb up

Draco69
Did I miss something? Fill me in!

Linda Danvers the Earth Angel Supergirl was guided by a being who called himself Wally the God Boy...who was literally God in human form. Linda was an angel in training and she needed training from God himself.

Strange can't beat the Presence.....

Draco69
Its hard to call it a spite thread. It is just one man.

With ungodly prep and gems that can do anything...

MJOILNIR
I think the thread maker kinda meant no messing with the presence. Thats why he left out Specter.

Draco69
Originally posted by Skeets
Has that ever been confirmed?

Yes. Linda didn't know but her friend Jessica certainly found out.

bigbran
Linda Danvers the Earth Angel Supergirl was guided by a being who called himself Wally the God Boy...who was literally God in human form. Linda was an angel in training and she needed training from God himself.

Strange can't beat the Presence..... Oh!
Well if he didn't allow Spectre, why would he allow god?

Draco69
I think the thread maker kinda meant no messing with the presence. Thats why he left out Specter.

Spectre is a different being from God.

MJOILNIR
With ungodly prep and gems that can do anything...
I know I was joking. I used the quick post though and couldent place my smilie at the end big grin

Draco69
Oh!
Well if he didn't allow Spectre, why would he allow god?

Because like most people here believe, the only DC cosmic that exists in DCU is the Spectre....

sick

MJOILNIR
Spectre is a different being from God.
Isnt he directed by the presence though, or the source?

ExtraMision5555
Im pertty sure he ment to exclude him, he may have just forogtten, oetherwise i doubt he wouldent have disincluded spectre

Draco69
Isnt he directed by the presence though, or the source?

He's a literal slave. Eclipso was the first Angel of Vengence. But he caused the Great Flood (i.e. Noah's Ark) and God didn't like that. So Eclipso was imprisoned in a black crystal. Spectre was his replacement. Spectre is nothing more than a spirit...who's backed by God's Wrath.

ExtraMision5555

OH

lol

i thoguht it was a joke like, supergod or somethign like that
hahaa
my fault

Draco69
Im pertty sure he ment to exclude him, he may have just forogtten, oetherwise i doubt he wouldent have disincluded spectre

No, he didn't know he existed.

I bet most people here couldn't name twenty DCU cosmics on their best day....

bigbran
Because like most people here believe, the only DC cosmic that exists in DCU is the Spectre....

sick I know, but I was saying, if he didn't allow spectre, why would he aloow the being that powered him?

MJOILNIR
He's a literal slave. Eclipso was the first Angel of Vengence. But he caused the Great Flood (i.e. Noah's Ark) and God didn't like that. So Eclipso was imprisoned in a black crystal. Spectre was his replacement. Spectre is nothing more than a spirit...who's backed by God's Wrath.
Thanks, thats what I thought. My memory is kinda foggy there. Thats why I like to ask.

bigbran

I bet most people here couldn't name twenty DCU cosmics on their best day.... How did this start? no body said anything about cosmics.

Skeets
Nah,spectre's much more than that.He's the logoz a part of god himself.
I be posting more stuff soon on that in my respect thread.

MJOILNIR

Are there 20 actually worth remembering shifty .........Sorry couldent help myself laughing

ExtraMision5555

sure couldent, includeing me* lol
and lol wally the god boy, that was a mistake on my part

see above post

ExtraMision5555
Are there 20 actually worth remembering shifty .........Sorry couldent help myself laughing

lololol

rotiart
The presence has never exerted himself.. on dc earth... except through Spectre... thats why I left Spectre out. Include DC villains if you wish that are on earth to help in the fight.

As far as how this fight would go:

SANDURZ: Pardon me, sir. I have an idea. Corporal, get me the video cassette of Spaceballs - the Movie.
CORPORAL: Yes, sir.

HELMET: Colonel Sandurz, may I speak with you, please?

SANDURZ: Yes, sir.

HELMET: How could there be a cassette of Spaceballs - the Movie. We're still in the middle of making it.

SANDURZ: That's true, sir, but there's been a new breakthrough in home-video marketing.

HELMET: There has?

SANDURZ: Yes. Instant cassettes. They're out in stores before the movie is finished.

That's strange.. with the time gem. :P

Draco69
The presence has never exerted himself.. on dc earth... except through Spectre... thats why I left Spectre out. Include DC villains if you wish that are on earth to help in the fight.

As far as how this fight would go:

SANDURZ: Pardon me, sir. I have an idea. Corporal, get me the video cassette of Spaceballs - the Movie.
CORPORAL: Yes, sir.

HELMET: Colonel Sandurz, may I speak with you, please?

SANDURZ: Yes, sir.

HELMET: How could there be a cassette of Spaceballs - the Movie. We're still in the middle of making it.

SANDURZ: That's true, sir, but there's been a new breakthrough in home-video marketing.

HELMET: There has?

SANDURZ: Yes. Instant cassettes. They're out in stores before the movie is finished.

That's strange.. with the time gem. :P

Actually no. After Linda Danvers failed to save the Earth from the evil earthborn Angel named Calithye, the Earth was in danger of Rapture...to Hell (not Neron's hell but the Hell of the Great Evil Beast) and stopped it from happening.

Wally also revived the JSA after they were killed by Surtur.

bigbran
Actually no. After Linda Danvers failed to save the Earth from the evil earthborn Angel named Calithye, the Earth was in danger of Rapture...to Hell (not Neron's hell but the Hell of the Great Evil Beast) and stopped it from happening.

Wally also revived the JSA after they were killed by Surtur. Can you post scans of wally? He sounds entertaining.

Draco69

Actually they mainly star in Vertigo comics of DC. But since Vertigo is meant for adults and Marvelites are mostly children who don't understand lofty things like mythology and transphilosophy than it certainly won't be popular with them.

Big giant purple dude blowing up planets is all they can handle, unfortunately... laughing

Draco69
Can you post scans of wally? He sounds entertaining.

Warning: God has a terrible sense of fashion.

http://supergirl.astraldream.net/19-6.jpg

Oh sweet lord...

sick

bigbran
Actually they mainly star in Vertigo comics of DC. But since Vertigo is meant for adults and Marvelites are mostly children who don't understand lofty things like mythology and transphilosophy than it certainly won't be popular with them.

Big giant purple dude blowing up planets is all they can handle, unfortunately... laughing Barney?

ExtraMision5555
Warning: God has a terrible sense of fashion.

http://supergirl.astraldream.net/19-6.jpg

Oh sweet lord...

sick

lol

Draco69
Barney?

Galactus is closet fluffpuff. A fluffpuff is a person who likes to have sex in animal costumes....

ExtraMision5555
u mean furries? lol
thier was an mtv special on taht

MJOILNIR
wink I actually do know a bit about DC's cosmics(not a great bit, but a bit). Mythology is what led me to comics in the first place. My knowledge of actual earthly mythology is pretty extensive. I know a decent bit about all of earths pantheons and a great deal about Norse and greek/roman mythology. Papers on mythology have helped me pass more than one lit class big grin

ExtraMision5555
wink I actually do know a bit about DC's cosmics(not a great bit, but a bit). Mythology is what led me to comics in the first place. My knowledge of actual earthly mythology is pretty extensive. I know a decent bit about all of earths pantheons and a great deal about Norse and greek/roman mythology. Papers on mythology have helped me pass more than one lit class big grin

wow, mythology is ultra-confusing
sometimes
interesting
i had a mythology question too, but i forgot now

MJOILNIR
wow, mythology is ultra-confusing
sometimes
interesting
i had a mythology question too, but i forgot now
Its always been interesting to me. The relationship between different cultures depictions of a deity is really interesting. Thier are about 5 different depictions of Thor spread thru out the European continent. Kinda like so many cultures having the same exact stories about werewolves, vampires ect but never had contact with each other. Yet they all managed to have storys about the same creatures.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Big giant purple dude blowing up planets is all they can handle, unfortunately... laughing

I totally agree!!!

Jesse7
Kismet
Jackum Thunder
Wally the godboy
Mr. Mxy
Spectre
Kyle Rayner
Hal Jorder
Superboy Prime
Supes 1 million
Superman blue
All stars supes
Hal Jordan
DarkSeid
High Father
Takion
Hyperman
Wonderwomen with Godwave
Metron
Michael
Lucifer
Uriel
Zauriel
The two angels whose names I do not remember, but they did some thing against the rules and one of them was badly punished for it (one wore blue the other red I think)
Sandman
Swampthing
etc. etc. etc.

The very least of these mentioned are cosmic level, the rest go from herald, to abstract, to skyfather, to eternity/multiversal and beyond.

Draco69
Originally posted by Jesse7
Kismet
Jackum Thunder
Wally the godboy
Mr. Mxy
Spectre
Kyle Rayner
Hal Jorder
Superboy Prime
Supes 1 million
Superman blue
All stars supes
Hal Jordan
DarkSeid
High Father
Takion
Hyperman
Wonderwomen with Godwave
Metron
Michael
Lucifer
Uriel
Zauriel
The two angels whose names I do not remember, but they did some thing against the rules and one of them was badly punished for it (one wore blue the other red I think)
Sandman
Swampthing
etc. etc. etc.

The very least of these mentioned are cosmic level, the rest go from herald, to abstract, to skyfather, to eternity/multiversal and beyond.

Cookie for you!

Happy Dance

ExtraMision5555
Its always been interesting to me. The relationship between different cultures depictions of a deity is really interesting. Thier are about 5 different depictions of Thor spread thru out the European continent. Kinda like so many cultures having the same exact stories about werewolves, vampires ect but never had contact with each other. Yet they all managed to have storys about the same creatures.

so u know alot about that kinda stuff too? that stuff as in different cultures stories about random, creatuers, like vampires, sea monsters and all that stuff

bigbran
Kismet
Jackum Thunder
Wally the godboy
Mr. Mxy
Spectre
Kyle Rayner
Hal Jorder
Superboy Prime
Supes 1 million
Superman blue
All stars supes
Hal Jordan
DarkSeid
High Father
Takion
Hyperman
Wonderwomen with Godwave
Metron
Michael
Lucifer
Uriel
Zauriel
Sandman
Swampthing
etc. etc. etc.

The very least of these mentioned are cosmic level, the rest go from herald, to abstract, to skyfather, to eternity/multiversal and beyond. Isn't darkseid on apokalypse?
And why is sbp, and supes 1 million there?
And why are there so many supes? And whyy does wonder toots have the godwave? Most of these people aren't on earth.

MJOILNIR
so u know alot about that kinda stuff too? that stuff as in different cultures stories about random, creatuers, like vampires, sea monsters and all that stuff
Im no expert but its a hobby of mine. wink I read a lot. I live in Eastern, KY and work for the govt. Theres not a lot to do laughing Mythology more than cryptozoology though. Its just interesting reading about the similar stories and tales surrounding the creatures and how their are so many versions in so many places.. Moreso than reading about the creatures themselves. More like folklore I guess.

Jesse7
Isn't darkseid on apokalypse?
And why is sbp, and supes 1 million there?
And why are there so many supes? And whyy does wonder toots have the godwave? Most of these people aren't on earth.

Some one mentioned earlier to mention at least 20 DC cosmics, and I did ^_^, I never said they were all on earth.

ExtraMision5555
Im no expert but its a hobby of mine. wink I read a lot. I live in Eastern, KY and work for the govt. Theres not a lot to do laughing Mythology more than cryptozoology though. Its just interesting reading about the similar stories and tales surrounding the creatures and how their are so many versions in so many places.. Moreso than reading about the creatures themselves. More like folklore I guess.

lollol
yes i agree, folklore is very interesting, its interesting and even frightening to hear what kinds of strange "beasts" cultures think of

bigbran
Some one mentioned earlier to mention at least 20 DC cosmics, and I did ^_^, I never said they were all on earth. Oh!

rotiart
Btw. Let me make a current statement. It is DC earth, but only current, active roster, living. Ie. if you're dead, you ain't doing anything to save the earth.... unless of course you're Deadman.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Don't the JLA keep all the artifacts and items of power that they take from villians on earth somewhere?

Horrificus
Dr. Strange is one of the top 5 most dangerous beings in my opinion.
Even without his artifacts, and just with his own powers and spells, he is more than capable of handling anything with a little prep.

With the whole shebang, I think he can do it.

batdude123
Dr. Strange has access to all of his artifacts... and the 6 infinity gems (unable to be used together, but he has them anyways).

Assuming Spectre does not interfere. Can Strange take over all of DC earth.

1 day of Prep. Thats it. He has crossed the astral plane into DC earth and noone knows he's there.

And individually the gems can be used, they can not be combined. And for this fight, they work even in DC.

No. no expression

Juntai
He's a literal slave. Eclipso was the first Angel of Vengence. But he caused the Great Flood (i.e. Noah's Ark) and God didn't like that. So Eclipso was imprisoned in a black crystal. Spectre was his replacement. Spectre is nothing more than a spirit...who's backed by God's Wrath. Spectre was a fallen angel, but every iota of his being was stripped, and his form actually BECAME the Wrath of God.

Tassadar

Why? Supes is no threat whatsoever to Dr. Strange with prep.

Tassadar

Wow, you just showed exactly how mature you are. Thats really impressive their, and shows how unbiased your opinion is. thumb up

rotiart
DC earth has a multitude of force. Dr. Strange would have to go in there very, very prepped. And i'm not sure 1 day would do it, against a virtual endless horde of super heroes and villains.

long pig
Honestly, he doesn't need the gems. Maybe the power gem, but not the rest.

He could take out a planet with ease, in fact, he has before. He just blew the planet up with a blast.

Plus, he could also stop time planet wide or even just say "Hey, Shuma...I got an offer for ya. I'll transport you to a magic ritch planet and allow you to take it over if you help me."

Horrificus
DC earth has a multitude of force. Dr. Strange would have to go in there very, very prepped. And i'm not sure 1 day would do it, against a virtual endless horde of super heroes and villains.

It would be enough if he controlled all of time.

long pig
Strange can make a minute last a year with his time control.

Jesse7
Jakum Thunder, Mr. Mxy, Dr. Fate, so many who are on earth that could stop Strange.

long pig
Mxy, yes. The rest, no. Especially if he's got prep.

With prep, Strange can come running with hordes of skyfather like beings all attacking DC Earth at once. Strange can go back in time to the very beginning and kill every single monkey in D.C earth making any human hero dissapear. Hell, just go back to the beginning and blow earth up.

Yes, he's went back to the beginning of Marvel's Earth to fix things.

Skeets
Jakeem thunder's genie would stomp Strange.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Skeets
Jakeem thunder's genie would stomp Strange.

When he has the reality, power, soul, and time gems? I dont think so.

Tassadar
Jakum Thunder, Mr. Mxy, Dr. Fate, so many who are on earth that could stop Strange.

Mxy maybe. Dr. Fate would be a match for Strange in a straight up fight, not against a Dr. Strange with all his stuff and the infinity gems.

doctorstrongbad
Dr. Strange with prep and the gems can do almost anything. He does win this battle. 10/10

A better question would be what can't he do?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.