lucifer morningstar, michael, & spectre v.s. the presence, yahweh, TOAA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
ok, spectre (the wrath of god) is at FULL-power no questions, michael and lucifer are both at their most impressive showings...... is the combined might of these three incredibly powerful beings enough to overthrow their creator? i believe that they could win........what do u think?

bigbran
Originally posted by galan7777777
ok, spectre (the wrath of god) is at full-power, michael and lucifer are both at their most impressive showings...... is the combined might of these three incredibly powerful beings enough to overthrow their creator? i believe that they could win........what do u think? The presence created all these guys, and he was shown eating micheal once.
And how would specter be fully backed, when they are fighting god?

galan7777777
Originally posted by bigbran
The presence created all these guys, and he was shown eating micheal once.
And how would specter be fully backed, when they are fighting god? he just is at full power, and i figure if people can make beyonder v.s. presence threads, then this has much more reason

bigbran
he just is at full power, and i figure if people can make beyonder v.s. presense threads, then this has much more reason Yes but the presence didn't give beyonder his power, and the ret con was by writers, not god.

galan7777777
bump...........and g'nite

Thanos_THOTU
he just is at full power, and i figure if people can make beyonder v.s. presence threads, then this has much more reason
Look by my knowledge so far:
Classic Beyonder - a concrete avatar of the writers.
TOAA - a abstract avatar of the writers.

They are pertty much the same, remember Stan Lee staing that Beyonder had the power of the writers? - Well I'd say:
TOAA is now what Beyonder was than.

And Yawhew/Presence are never stated to have connetions with the writer. -- they are just God.

It begun with Jack Kirby stating that God was connected to the writer.
But then he just spoke for Marvel.

It wouldent work in DC, reason.
If Spectre truley is the Avatar of God's Vengece, he would never fail.
If the writer wanted to get rid of a being in comic and he "sent" the Spectre to take care of it, how would it fail.
As far as I know, God's power is unlimmited.
But if Spectre was loaded with 0,01% wrath of God (infinity)
It would be just as powerful as a full (100%) powered Spectre.
Since:
0,0001 * infinity = infinity = 1 * infinity

And the Great Evil Beast would not have been existant, if Yawhew was ruley the writer, he had trouble getting rid of him, would a writer have trouble getting rid of a being? -- No.

Lord Urizen
TOAA is the writer of Marvel.

Yahweh, Presence, Spectre, Lucifer are just comic book characters.

Comic book writer vs the comic book character

TOAA alone wins this bullshit.

Juntai
That logic is wack, lol

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Juntai
That logic is wack, lol Yet not missproven...

Creshosk
Originally posted by Juntai
That logic is wack, lol

You'd prefer infinity versus infinity with spectre at full power on the other side of that which powers him to full?

The thread is what's whack.

Thanos_THOTU
Spectre's power depends on Presence, if he just become happy Spectre will become powerless.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Spectre's power depends on Presence, if he just become happy Spectre will become powerless. Unfortuantly for this thread that doesn't apply... Absolutly bonkers that it has Spectre full power vs Prescence.
And

"he just is at full power"

No real reason.

Thanos_THOTU
He lost to the Great Evil Beast in full power did he not?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
He lost to the Great Evil Beast in full power did he not? Seeing as how the GEB isn't listed as a combatant, that's kind of a moot point regardless of whether or not it's true.

Air Legend
Originally posted by Galan007
ok, spectre (the wrath of god) is at FULL-power no questions, michael and lucifer are both at their most impressive showings...... is the combined might of these three incredibly powerful beings enough to overthrow their creator? i believe that they could win........what do u think?
hysterical2

guy222
toaa/presence ftw

King Kandy
Originally posted by Air Legend
hysterical2
So you bumped this thread, just to make fun of Galan? You have some kind of grudge on him?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.