Superman vs Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
What would have happened if instead of Hulk fighting Iron Man Namor Hercules and Wonder Man at the same time. No flying no fast reflexes just stand there and take them on 4 against one no freezing breath Heat vision super breath just these guys vs Superman in a fist fight. Personally I believe he would have got his butt handed to him. In the crossover Thor took Superman to the limit yet Hulk has done well against Thor.

Lucid Lui
IMO, Supes could still beat this group with the stipulations you've... stipulated.

Group wins 9/10 though.

guy222
avengers

Darth Martin
So Superman doesn't get his super speed(running), or leaping abilities either?

Peek
Originally posted by guy222
avengers

And yet Hulk wins?

laughing

Darth Martin
Exactly if the Hulk won I don't see how Superman can't.

Peek
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Exactly if the Hulk won I don't see how Superman can't. Well I think that guy thinks Hulk >>>> Superman which is laughable.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Peek
Well I think that guy thinks Hulk >>>> Superman which is laughable. yes

Papa Smurph
Team 10/10

Papa Smurph
Well I think that guy thinks Hulk >>>> Superman which is laughable.

Not to anyone who knows what they're talking about.

redhotrash
In a sane world, Hulk would get stomped out by that team as well. Assuming its a straight up brawl, Hercules alone would give a hell of a fight.

Peek
Originally posted by Papa Smurph
Not to anyone who knows what they're talking about.

You obviously don't.

Your not smart and you know very little about comics. Accept it. smile

Papa Smurph
You obviously don't.

Your not smart and you know very little about comics. Accept it. smile

*you're.

You are not smart, and you know very little about comics.

Jesus.

I'm not about to let someone who can't even grasp the difference between a four and five letter word call me on my intelligence.

Peek
*you're.

You are not smart, and you know very little about comics.

Jesus.

I'm not about to let someone who can't even grasp the difference between a four and five letter word call me on my intelligence.

I didn't say I was either but its also fact you know almost nothing about comics. Well your wrong about most of it at least.

Captain Atom class 90. laughing out loud

Papa Smurph
I didn't say I was either but its also fact you know almost nothing about comics. Well your wrong about most of it at least.

Captain Atom class 90. laughing out loud

Wonder Man = 100
Captain Atom = ???

Peek
Wonder Man = 100
Captain Atom = ??? Thats all you ever post. You proved your an idiot so theres no reason to continue with this crap. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Papa Smurph
Thats all you ever post. You proved your an idiot so theres no reason to continue with this crap. roll eyes (sarcastic)

So, not only can you STILL not differentiate between a 4 and 5 letter word, but you also have nothing to back your silly claims.

GG

IOW

If the Class 95 Wonder Man who anyone with a brain knows is stronger then Captain Atom = 100 what does Captain Atom = ???

iceman24567
Can you guys stop with the insulting it's annoying and pointless. If Hulk gets reflexes so should Superman with out it how the hell can he counter them like Hulk does?

Peek
Originally posted by iceman24567
Can you guys stop with the insulting it's annoying and pointless. If Hulk gets reflexes so should Superman with out it how the hell can he counter them like Hulk does? Alright I will stop.

Peek
So, not only can you STILL not differentiate between a 4 and 5 letter word, but you also have nothing to back your silly claims.

GG

IOW

If the Class 95 Wonder Man who anyone with a brain knows is stronger then Captain Atom = 100 what does Captain Atom = ??? thumb down

Papa Smurph
Why do you keep ducking a simple question?

Afraid?

Peek
Afraid? Of you?

laughing out loud

Papa Smurph
Then why not answer a simple question?

Wonder Man = 100
Captain Atom = ???

Peek
Then why not answer a simple question?

Wonder Man = 100
Captain Atom = ???

laughing out loud

Papa Smurph
So Captain Atom being Class 95 is a huge gap from him being Class 90?

Papa Smurph
Let's list the mainstream Marvel Class 100's, that way we can see who Captain Atom would not get manhandled by going H2H

Namor (Fully Hydrated)
Classic Juggernaut
Gladiator
Thor
Hercules
Beta Ray Bill
Silver Surfer
Gilgamesh
Hulk
Hyperion (Squadron Sinister)
Abomination
Dragon Man

The only person I can see Captain Atom taking a majority over H2H wise is Dragon Man and that's because Dragon Man is stupid and I might be missing a few people but that's the basic list.

If Captain Atom is clearly out of his league at Class 100, then why is it funny to say he's Class 90?

Peek
Let's list the mainstream Marvel Class 100's, that way we can see who Captain Atom would not get manhandled by going H2H

Namor (Fully Hydrated)
Classic Juggernaut
Gladiator
Thor
Hercules
Beta Ray Bill
Silver Surfer
Gilgamesh
Hulk
Hyperion (Squadron Sinister)
Abomination
Dragon Man

The only person I can see Captain Atom taking a majority over H2H wise is Dragon Man and that's because Dragon Man is stupid and I might be missing a few people but that's the basic list.

If Captain Atom is clearly out of his league at Class 100, then why is it funny to say he's Class 90?

You really don't understand the strength class in Marvel do you?

He may not be as strong as some of those class 100s, but he is still class 100.

Namor isn't as strong as Superman, and he is outmatched by him.

Does that automatically make him class 90 because he isn't as strong as another class 100.

WrathfulDwarf
The Avengers with Thor have a good chance.

The Avengers without Thor....Avengers disamable! Supes wins.

Papa Smurph
You really don't understand the strength class in Marvel do you?

Oh, I most certainly understand it, I think it's you with the problem. Hence Captain Atom being Class 100.

He may not be as strong as some of those class 100s, but he is still class 100.

Based on? Your opinion that he's equal to the Class 95 Wonder Man?

Namor isn't as strong as Superman, and he is outmatched by him.

Namor has been confirmed as Class 100 by the ranking system as well as has been stated multiple times to be equal to Enraged Savage Hulk (class 100) Captain Atom hasn't.

Does that automatically make him class 90 because he isn't as strong as another class 100.

No, in this case Captain Atom isn't even stronger then Mid 90's (by your own admission) therefore Captain Atom =/= Class 100

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.