Zoom vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
Standard rules. No PIS/CIS. No prep.

Zoom (Hunter Zolomon) vs Hulk

They start in New York City. (But who knows where they'll end up.)

Black Adam
ZOOM!!!!!

I watch Pokemon

Skeets
Zoom every single time.

H. S. 6
These spite threads are getting out of hand.

xmarksthespot
erm There are three Flash vs Hulk threads... each lasting over 100 replies...
Originally posted by Black Adam
ZOOM!!!!! Once more with feeling.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
erm There are three Flash vs Hulk threads... each lasting over 100 replies...
Once more with feeling.

Doesn't mean this isn't spite. wink

K3VIL
Mismatch.BIG MISMATCH.
Zoom wins in less than a second.Hulk will die this time.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Doesn't mean this isn't spite. wink Touche...

Doesn't mean some people won't argue that Hulk somehow wins... dodgy

Crease
What's Zoom's powers? Bio?

xmarksthespot
He controls the flow of time in his own personal timeline.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoom_(comics)

H. S. 6
Dammit. miffed

stick out tongue

I watch Pokemon

Accel
Zoom is one of the few people who can beat Flash. He beats the green off Hulk. As many times as he feels like it.

xmarksthespot

batdude123
Hulk 10/10. ermm tuftwoot

badabing
Originally posted by batdude123
Hulk 10/10. ermm tuftwoot
There is hope for you. big grin

shifty

xmarksthespot
He's only saying what we're all secretly thinking... he's a trailblazer that batdude.

Dinalfos

Doesn't mean some people won't argue that Hulk somehow wins... dodgy

There are people like that for every character.

This is pathetic.

batdude123
He's only saying what we're all secretly thinking... he's a trailblazer that batdude.

cool

Draco69
The Amazon on Themyscira.

Paris, Egypt, China, Themyscira, was how the "Wonder Woman world tour" went if I recall.

Well at least she go to see the sights! Not many people can travel the world in a very seconds! Although...being blind and bruised to death wasn't exactly making the trip enjoyable....

batdude123
HULK WINORZ 10/10!!!!!111 ITS TEH STRONGETS VR3SUS TEH FASTET!! GESS HOO WINZERZ????!#@ TEH STRONGESTER!!!!@@!!111

Tron
Please don't troll, you're better than that...

rotiart
Mazda wins.

batdude123
Originally posted by Tron
Please don't troll, you're better than that...

Or am I..... shifty

JohnnyDo3
Hulk

Black Adam
Or am I..... shifty

don't make me bring out the wolverine vs cyclops quotes.

badabing
Oh man, I forgot about that thread. I say bump the thread.

batdude123

Do it. I don't care. Wolverine PNZERIZES TEH CYCLOPSSSESRAZYALASDJF!!!!!!@@1111 Happy Dance

batdude123
I'm serious. Do your worst BA. no expression

Grimm22
Hulk gets so angry that he destroys time itself stick out tongue

Tron
Or am I..... shifty

Must I turn it into an actual warning, cause I'd rather not do that?

batdude123
Oh come on. It was just a joke. no expression

Validus
Batdude got TRONIMIZED. roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigbran
Originally posted by Tron
Must I turn it into an actual warning, cause I'd rather not do that? BATDUDE JUST GOT TRONIMIZED!!!!11

Anyways, Zoom 10/10

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Batdude got TRONIMIZED. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yes I did. There's no shame in that. stick out tongue

bigbran
Batdude got TRONIMIZED. roll eyes (sarcastic) Hey, I had a late post.

What If...
So you set a character in your sig and avatar aganst a character you KNOW and everyone knows will lose.

Do you get some weird satisfaction out of doing that, because you do it often.

Jonathanos
Originally posted by Grimm22
Hulk gets so angry that he destroys time itself stick out tongue

D'oh! laughing out loud

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by What If...
So you set a character in your sig and avatar aganst a character you KNOW and everyone knows will lose.

Do you get some weird satisfaction out of doing that, because you do it often. My sig and avatar have an impact on all my threads? blink

Again there are multiple Flash vs Hulk threads somehow lasting hundreds of posts, multiple Hulk vs Superman threads and multiple Hulk vs JLA team threads. And there'll be several more no doubt. A corollary is that the same people who think he can win in any of those may think he can win in this.

The human psychology interests me.

What If...
Your matches are usally very mismatched, is what I meant.

xmarksthespot
A lot of threads on the forum are mismatches. Flash vs Hulk should last a page if even that. Some people realise this others don't.

All your threads are about female X-Men and several of them are horrible mismatches too. You've stated DC characters are usually BS and that Storm vs WW is a 50/50 with people asserting WW wins as a DC bias. blink

Shorty G
A lot of threads on the forum are mismatches. Flash vs Hulk should last a page if even that. Some people realise this others don't.

All your threads are about female X-Men and several of them are horrible mismatches too. You've stated DC characters are usually BS and that Storm vs WW is a 50/50 with people asserting WW wins as a DC bias. blink LOL 50/50 laughing out loud

Grimm22
Originally posted by Jonathanos
D'oh! laughing out loud

cat

Dinalfos

All your threads are about female X-Men and several of them are horrible mismatches too. You've stated DC characters are usually BS and that Storm vs WW is a 50/50 with people asserting WW wins as a DC bias. blink

They're lasting that long for different reasons.

kgkg
Zoom sould beat anyone under cosmic with time control.........

but even Zoom gets pawned......... when he shouldn't

but ya Zoom 10/10

Soujaboy
Originally posted by kgkg
Zoom sould beat anyone under cosmic with time control.........

but even Zoom gets pawned......... when he shouldn't

but ya Zoom 10/10

TEH HULK WINS!11!#@. HE'S DA STRONEZT ONE DER IZ!!!!!@@##$!!!!!

Tron
Oh come on. It was just a joke. no expression

I'm aware of that. But you can only do a joke so many times before it starts to get old.

Originally posted by Soujaboy
TEH HULK WINS!11!#@. HE'S DA STRONEZT ONE DER IZ!!!!!@@##$!!!!!

I just warned batdude about this. Why would you turn around and do the same thing?

xmarksthespot
Bump. I'm feeling narcissistic.

Validus
Hulk tagged Quicksilver before. This means he can tag Zoom.

xmarksthespot
Hulk tagged Quicksilver before. This means he can tag Zoom. Now I'm feeling amorous.

complexbrother
So am I really that wrong in thinking that the Hulk has a chance to pull off a victory ? (however small)

Ext@nt
Yes Zoom kills him before he can think "Hulk smash".

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by complexbrother
So am I really that wrong in thinking that the Hulk has a chance to pull off a victory ? (however small) http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/7326/untitled2sk6.th.jpghttp://img97.imageshack.us/img97/1794/untitled1gl6.th.jpghttp://img97.imageshack.us/img97/230/untitled3cx1.th.jpghttp://img97.imageshack.us/img97/7016/untitled4qf0.th.jpg

Priest
Hulk tagged Quicksilver before. This means he can tag Zoom.
confused
co-singedkid

Big Sexy
Hulk tagged Quicksilver before. This means he can tag Zoom. HMM one goes over the speed of sound and the others goes over the speed of light

Validus
Originally posted by Ext@nt
Yes Zoom kills him before he can think "Hulk smash".
Hulk has tagged a subsonic Quicksilver. This means he can tag a faster than light Zoom. Apparently, all speed in comics is the same.

R.O.T. Yahman
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/7326/untitled2sk6.th.jpghttp://img97.imageshack.us/img97/1794/untitled1gl6.th.jpghttp://img97.imageshack.us/img97/230/untitled3cx1.th.jpghttp://img97.imageshack.us/img97/7016/untitled4qf0.th.jpg

I have that issue, but it doesn't really make any sense. Solomon doesn't actually move his mass (He moves time around him), therefore how does he increase his mass to infinite levels ?

Ext@nt
Hulk has tagged a subsonic Quicksilver. This means he can tag a faster than light Zoom. Apparently, all speed in comics is the same.

No Zoom outran the Flash before, comparing him to QS is like comparing the speed of a race car to a horse and buggy.

xmarksthespot
Bump. ermmhappy

Galan007
Bump. ermmhappy Zoom still wins...... easily. vin

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Galan007
Zoom still wins...... easily. vin Originally posted by Rorschach
DC Fanboy.

Just accept that your DC character loses to the Hulk. uhuh

Galan007
Zoom still wins...... easily. vin Stamp it. vegetajv2

xmarksthespot
Bbbbb-bbut.... Huc can vibrate his hand really fast and has hit Quicksilver... and Sentry was obviously moving at light speed and punching FTL during WWH...

Huc obviously always has lightspeed reactions. peaches

Galan007
Bbbbb-bbut.... Huc can vibrate his hand really fast and has hit Quicksilver... and Sentry was obviously moving at light speed and punching FTL during WWH...

Huc obviously always has lightspeed reactions. peaches uhuh

It's Volley Ball time...

dT59FXkS93Q

ermmhappy

Erik-Lensherr
You better hope Loeb doesn't read this.

xmarksthespot
Red Hulk would murderize Zoom and Flash at the same time. He's going to punch a Watcher.. happy

blackwarrior
Wonder woman took Zoom's best shots then came back to beat him.
I think Hulk may just be a tad more durable than WW plus factor in his almost instant regeneration (healing) and he has a more than even chance of winning.

Galan007
Between hitting harder than Superman, generating sufficient force to destroy a skyscraper by merely snapping his fingers, vibrating hand attacks, and some of the most impressive post-crisis speed ever seen in DC -- I see no way Zoom wouldn't beat Hulk.

But meh. ermmnone

blackwarrior
LoL. What force is generated from Zoom snapping his fingers? - A sonic wave perhaps. If so then speed at which he snaps his fingers is irrelevant in the sense that it doesn't determine the power of the sonic wave. As for hand vibration attacks - if he vibrates his hands to fast then they become intangible and harmless - like a ghost image. (Sunlight is vibrating and moving at the speed of light and it bounces off the surface of my skin without causing any major harm.)

Zoom may win in the DC universe but in the Marvel Universe the Hulk crushes him to a red/yellow smudge on the sidewalk.devil2

Alfheim
Does ZOOM have an IMP?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by blackwarrior
LoL. What force is generated from Zoom snapping his fingers? - A sonic wave perhaps. If so then speed at which he snaps his fingers is irrelevant in the sense that it doesn't determine the power of the sonic wave. As for hand vibration attacks - if he vibrates his hands to fast then they become intangible and harmless - like a ghost image. (Sunlight is vibrating and moving at the speed of light and it bounces off the surface of my skin without causing any major harm.)

Zoom may win in the DC universe but in the Marvel Universe the Hulk crushes him to a red/yellow smudge on the sidewalk.devil2

You don't read much DC, do you? erm Everyone knows Zoom's powerset barely makes sense. But it still works.

And for the record, Flash can do alot more tricks than Zoom. And yes, the vibrating hand is a killer move. The speedforce makes it work, despite the science against it.

Hulk can't even sense Zoom is there. He's ****ed.

Alfheim
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
You don't read much DC, do you? erm Everyone knows Zoom's powerset barely makes sense. But it still works.

And for the record, Flash can do alot more tricks than Zoom. And yes, the vibrating hand is a killer move. The speedforce makes it work, despite the science against it.

Well if Zoom doesnt have an IMP couldnt Hulk outlast him?

Galan007
Originally posted by blackwarrior
if he vibrates his hands to fast then they become intangible and harmless - like a ghost image. This made me laugh.

Soljer
Originally posted by Alfheim
Well if Zoom doesnt have an IMP couldnt Hulk outlast him?

What part of 'punches harder than Superman' doesn't make sense for you?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Soljer
What part of 'punches harder than Superman' doesn't make sense for you?

Where does it say punches harder than Superman?

King_Mungi
shifty

http://img62.imageshack.us/my.php?image=z14dz0.jpg

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by King_Mungi
http://img62.imageshack.us/my.php?image=z14dz0.jpg

Yes but the point is I didnt see it. Ok?????? I was replying the post and it didnt say anything about punching harder than Superman. Got it?

Amp
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Yes but the point is I didnt see it. Ok?????? I was replying the post and it didnt say anything about punching harder than Superman. Got it? Chillax.

King_Mungi
Yes but the point is I didnt see it. Ok?????? I was replying the post and it didnt say anything about punching harder than Superman. Got it?

Need a tissue or something? erm

Amp
Need a tissue or something? erm Try not to be to hard on him. He had a loss lately. erm

Galan007
I was replying the post and it didnt say anything about punching harder than Superman. Which post?

Phantom Zone
Which post?

This one. no expression

Galan007
This one. no expression Did you even respond to that post?

Phantom Zone
Did you even respond to that post?

Y-yeah whats the problem now?

FearOfBlood
Hulk thunderclaps Dc Dimension and Zoom dies.

llagrok
This trolling has to end...

iceman24567
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Hulk thunderclaps Dc Dimension and Zoom dies. Zoom goes back in time and kills mama banner Hulk never exists and you end up being a Thanos fanboy. Happy Dance

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by llagrok
This trolling has to end...

KMC is DC Biased.

iceman24567
KMC is DC Biased. You are Hulk biased. eek!

llagrok
KMC is DC Biased.

Okay.

Now that you've gotten that off your chest, can you stop trolling?

iceman24567
Originally posted by llagrok
Okay.

Now that you've gotten that off your chest, can you stop trolling? I don't think he will until he is banned but i doubt that will happen ever because i have reported him like 10 times twice today the man is immune to banning or something.

pr1983
KMC is DC Biased.

Despite the fact that you're actually completely wrong, such blanket statements about the board as a whole aren't welcome, nor is your constant trolling. stop please.

Estacado
KMC is DC Biased.
How come this ***hat hasn't been banned yet?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Estacado
How come this asshat hasn't been banned yet? Not sure i have wondered why they keep giving him chances. sick sick

Badabing
KMC is DC Biased. Originally posted by pr1983
Despite the fact that you're actually completely wrong, such blanket statements about the board as a whole aren't welcome, nor is your constant trolling. stop please. Agreed.

Amp
Why don't you ban him? You have got to have enough reasons to ban him and you can't like him being here.

xmarksthespot
Need a tissue or something? erm peaches Mmmmmm... now that'sa spicy Mungi.

Phantom Zone
peaches Mmmmmm... now that'sa spicy Mungi.

Have you been to the Flash and Hulk respect thread before you posted that X? Do you know why I got pissed off then?

Originally posted by Amp
Try not to be to hard on him. He had a loss lately. erm

Did you see this post?

llagrok
Originally posted by Estacado
How come this ***hat hasn't been banned yet?

Because you're too poor to afford decent internet cool

Amp
Have you been to the Flash and Hulk respect thread before you posted that X? Do you know why I got pissed off then?

Did you see this post? I saw the one about your parent problem. erm

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Amp
I saw the one about your parent problem. erm

Sorry im talking to X please dont bring it up anymore.

xmarksthespot
Have you been to the Flash and Hulk respect thread before you posted that X? Do you know why I got pissed off then? Earlier in this thread:Originally posted by xmarksthespot
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/7326/untitled2sk6.th.jpghttp://img97.imageshack.us/img97/1794/untitled1gl6.th.jpghttp://img97.imageshack.us/img97/230/untitled3cx1.th.jpghttp://img97.imageshack.us/img97/7016/untitled4qf0.th.jpg Don't boohoo to me if you're not going to read a thread before posting in it.

Phantom Zone
Earlier in this thread: Don't boohoo to me if you're not going to read a thread before posting in it.

Answer the question. Thats irrelevant.

peaches Mmmmmm... now that'sa spicy Mungi.

Im not asking you about scans im asking you about the above statement.

Originally posted by Amp

Did you or did you not read this post?

xmarksthespot
Answer the question. Thats irrelevant.

Im not asking you about scans im asking you about the above statement. I don't get the relevance of the question.

My statement was essentially a non sequitur comment on Mungi being less affable than normal. He is generally affable.

Have I been to their respect threads? Yes, I've perused them on occasion. Do I systematically analyze every respect thread before I post in any versus thread. No. But I generally try to read the thread I post in so as not to ask fatuous questions.

Do I know why your pissed? Time of the month? Or they've run out of Zoloft at the pharmacy? Maybe both.

Phantom Zone
I don't get the relevance of the question.

My statement was essentially a non sequitur comment on Mungi being less affable than normal. He is generally affable.

Have I been to their respect threads? Yes, I've perused them on occasion. Do I systematically analyze every respect thread before I post in any versus thread. No. But I generally try to read the thread I post in so as not to ask fatuous questions.

Do I know why your pissed? Time of the month? Or they've run out of Zoloft at the pharmacy? Maybe both.

Answer the question....did you or did you not see this post?

Originally posted by Amp

xmarksthespot
Answer the question....did you or did you not see this post? No, actually, I don't tend to pay attention to AJ's posts, unless they're in some manner relevant to me.

Although apparently it has something to do with your personal life. Knowledge I'm not particularly privy to or particularly interested in being privy to; to be completely frank. But that's just me. Would you prefer I pry?

Phantom Zone
No, actually, I don't tend to pay attention to AJ's posts.

Although apparently it has something to do with your personal life. Knowledge I'm not particularly privy to or particularly interested in being privy to; to be completely frank. But that's just me.

Ok then forget it.

Now concerning the scans I dont see how that changes anything. I assume she is refering to Superman bfore he was upgraded, hell I have a comic with Superman struggling to throw a missle. In terms of power I see weaker versions of the Hulk stomping Superman, so punching harder than Superman is not a big deal to me.

Amp
No, actually, I don't tend to pay attention to AJ's posts, unless they're in some manner relevant to me.

Although apparently it has something to do with your personal life. Knowledge I'm not particularly privy to or particularly interested in being privy to; to be completely frank. But that's just me. Would you prefer I pry? Thats mean. uhuh

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Amp
Thats mean. uhuh

Amp were done talking about it, ok?

Amp
I'm talking about the AJ bit. uhuh

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Amp
I'm talking about the AJ bit. uhuh

Oh, bah!

xmarksthespot
Ok then forget it.

Now concerning the scans I dont see how that changes anything. I assume she is refering to Superman bfore he was upgraded, hell I have a comic with Superman struggling to throw a missle. In terms of power I see weaker versions of the Hulk stomping Superman, so punching harder than Superman is not a big deal to me. Wonder Woman has previously fought a Superman magically enraged by Circe into a Doomsday/Superman amalgam. He broke her wrist and dislocated her shoulder. She thought her braces, which have withstood the force of a pantheon of Skyfathers may not be able to take too many more of his blows. She thought that he would kill her.

But obviously being hit by Zoom around the world is no more painful than being licked by kittens.

Phantom Zone
Wonder Woman has previously fought a Superman magically enraged by Circe into a Doomsday/Superman amalgam. He broke her wrist and dislocated her shoulder. She thought her braces, which have withstood the force of a pantheon of Skyfathers may not be able to take too many more of his blows.

WW said he hits harder than Superman not an upgraded Superman merged with DD. erm

xmarksthespot
WW said he hits harder than Superman not an upgraded Superman merged with DD. erm It was a manifestation of his inner grief, he was not actually merged with Doomsday, a.f.a.i.recall.

Other than that fight and Sacrifice, which occurs after her encounter with Zoom, I can only recall one more fight of which the details I don't recall.

Bottomline Superman hits hard. Hits from Zoom are by her perceptions harder.

Trying to diminish Superman's strength is relatively silly.

pr1983
Wonder Woman has previously fought a Superman magically enraged by Circe into a Doomsday/Superman amalgam. He broke her wrist and dislocated her shoulder. She thought her braces, which have withstood the force of a pantheon of Skyfathers may not be able to take too many more of his blows. She thought that he would kill her.

But obviously being hit by Zoom around the world is no more painful than being licked by kittens.

what issue was that?

xmarksthespot
Wonder Woman v2 #175

pr1983
Wonder Woman v2 #175

oh, a wonder woman comic... lookaround

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by pr1983
oh, a wonder woman comic... lookaround I'd think considering it's her comic... Superman came off rather well in terms of their fight... she does a lot of verbal sucking uppage throughout with regards to his power... stick out tongue

pr1983
this is how your post looked to me...

I'd think considering it's her comic... Superman came off rather well in terms of their fight... she does a lot of sucking uppage throughout with regards to his... stick out tongue

messed

xmarksthespot
this is how your post looked to me...

messed Superman Loves Lois Lane uhuh

Phantom Zone
It was a manifestation of his inner grief, he was not actually merged with Doomsday, a.f.a.i.recall.

Other than that fight and Sacrifice, which occurs after her encounter with Zoom, I can only recall one more fight of which the details I don't recall.

So prior to the Zoom fight thats the only fight she has had?

Bottomline Superman hits hard. Hits from Zoom are by her perceptions harder.

Trying to diminish Superman's strength is relatively silly.

Im not im just saying in my opinion Superman does not hit harder than Savage Hulk, as far as im concerned in a slugfest of power Savage Hulk will stomp Supes.

Amp
So prior to the Zoom fight thats the only fight she has had?

Im not im just saying in my opinion Superman does not hit harder than Savage Hulk, as far as im concerned in a slugfest of power Savage Hulk will stomp Supes. Hulk hit harder than Supes?

lmao

So explain his fights with Thing to me then. laughing out loud

pr1983
Superman Loves Lois Lane uhuh

lois is a ho.

wasnt the zoom fight sort of pis, considering he doesnt actually move that fast or something?

Blair Wind
lois is a ho.

Whats that make Clark?

xmarksthespot
A ho indeed.

Zoom is a mish mash of illogic. He gave Cheetah speed, when he himself doesn't use the Speedforce afai remember? but rather time manip. He can snap his fingers and level buildings. He can according to WW hit harder than Superman due to time dilation/contraction making his punches lightspeed. He can keep up with the Flash in a race around the world, despite technically not having the endurance.

But that's Zoom.Originally posted by Phantom Zone
So prior to the Zoom fight thats the only fight she has had?If you read the post properly you'd see that your question is redundant. I remembered the third fight I mentioned anyway although it's more a non-fight, Superman #211Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Im not im just saying in my opinion Superman does not hit harder than Savage Hulk, as far as im concerned in a slugfest of power Savage Hulk will stomp Supes. Based on? What relevance does that have to Zoom hitting harder than Superman according to Wonder Woman who has experienced both anyway? What relevance does it have to a character who treats time like his plaything?

pr1983
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Whats that make Clark?

love is blind etc...

Phantom Zone
A ho indeed.

Zoom is a mish mash of illogic. He gave Cheetah speed, when he himself doesn't use the Speedforce afai remember? but rather time ma He can snap his fingers and level buildings. He can according to WW hit harder than Superman due to time dilation/contraction making his punches lightspeed. He can keep up with the Flash in a race around the world, despite technically not having the endurance.

The Superman she fought with the inner grief was a more powerful version of Superman. no expression So in other words if she has fought Superman other times she would be comparing the punches of a weaker Superman.

But that's Zoom.If you read the post properly you'd see that your question is redundant. Based on? What relevance does that have to Zoom hitting harder than Superman according to Wonder Woman who has experienced both anyway? What relevance does it have to a character who treats time like his plaything?

Well I already stated why. Does Zoom get tired?

Juntai
Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits
Zoom every single time.

xmarksthespot
The Superman she fought with the inner grief was a more powerful version of Superman. no expression So in other words if she has fought Superman other times she would be comparing the punches of a weaker Superman.

Well I already stated why. Does Zoom get tired? Zoom has the endurance to keep up with the Flash.

Wonder Woman who has taken hits from an enraged Superman perceives Zoom's punches as harder.

Obviously Huc wins 10/10.

Phantom Zone
Zoom has the endurance to keep up with the Flash.

Wonder Woman who has taken hits from an enraged Superman perceives Zoom's punches as harder.

Still didnt answer my question.

Obviously Huc wins 10/10.

I never said Hulk wins at all but if you cant just answer a question I think i'll just duck out. *shrug*

Juntai
Zoom has the endurance to keep up with the Flash.

Obviously Huc wins 10/10. He doesn't hit harder than Superman. They just like to beef up people sometimes. Superman once said Guy Gardner hits harder than Doomsday.

The proof is in the pudding - Zoom punched her around the planet, Superman knocked her across the solar system unconscious in one hefty shot. While she still got up and defeated Zoom.

Zoom does however definately do damage in the upper tiers, with most of the musclebound characters, just like Flash does.

Phantom Zone
Well ok if he doesnt hit harder than Superman is it not possible that Zoom could get tired of punching WWH and then start making mistakes? no expression

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Juntai
He doesn't hit harder than Superman. They just like to beef up people sometimes. Superman once said Guy Gardner hits harder than Doomsday.

The proof is in the pudding - Zoom punched her around the planet, Superman knocked her across the solar system unconscious in one hefty shot. I don't really think he hits harder than Superman either, as shown in Sacrifice.

However downplaying that he hits hard due to his bizarre time contraction somehow making his punches lightspeed and that he basically beat the crap out of a character who does have superb reactions far superior than the Hulk and can take Superman's sun-to-earth punches and only blackout briefly... and that he can basically do this to Hulk as many times as he wants before Hulk even has a chance to blink, is pretty silly huh....

Phantom Zone
and that he can basically do this to Hulk as many times as he wants before Hulk even has a chance to blink, is pretty silly huh....

Well it doesnt show him doing that in the scans does it? It shows one punch not many. It gives the impression that those punches that sent WW flying involved him charging up power.

For example when we see him kicking her many times on the floor they are less powerful.

Juntai
I don't really think he hits harder than Superman either, as shown in Sacrifice.

However downplaying that he hits hard due to his bizarre time contraction somehow making his punches lightspeed and that he basically beat the crap out of a character who does have superb reactions far superior than the Hulk and can take Superman's sun-to-earth punches and only blackout briefly... and that he can basically do this to Hulk as many times as he wants before Hulk even has a chance to blink, is pretty silly huh.... I did say that as well.

But yeah, I'm not downplaying it, and I certainly think he wins here.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Juntai
I did say that as well.

But yeah, I'm not downplaying it, and I certainly think he wins here. Oh I wasn't saying that you were downplaying him at all.Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Well it doesnt show him doing that in the scans does it? It shows one punch not many. It gives the impression that those punches that sent WW flying involved him charging up power.

For example when we see him kicking her many times on the floor they are less powerful. Zoom doesn't charge his punches. He doesn't use chi or magic or Oan energy or some other supposition. He manipulates time.

He punches regularly. The rest of the world is so slow compared to his reference frame that he can make his punches essentially lightspeed to the outside observer.

Hulk will literally be a statue to Zoom. That Zoom wanted Wonder Woman's world tour to end in Themyscira doesn't change that.

Huc wins 10/10.

Phantom Zone

He punches regularly. The rest of the world is so slow compared to his reference frame that he can make his punches essentially lightspeed to the outside observer.

Hulk will literally be a statue to Zoom. That Zoom wanted Wonder Woman's world tour to end in Themyscira doesn't change that.

Ok let me elaborate what I mean by 'charging'. The punches that sent WW flying where less frequent than his other attacks, it seems that those harder punches take more effort due to the fact they were less frequent. If he can pull those punches a thousand per second then Hulk loses, but I have not seen any evidence.

Huc wins 10/10.

Why do you keep saying that? I never said he did. erm

xmarksthespot
Ok let me elaborate what I mean by 'charging'. The punches that sent WW flying where less frequent than his other attacks, it seems that those harder punches take more effort due to the fact they were less frequent. If he can pull those punches a thousand per second then Hulk loses, but I have not seen any evidence.

Why do you keep saying that? I never said he did. erm It's fun.

Zoom can punch one time in the outsider observers timeframe of a second, or he can punch a thousand times in the outside observers timeframe of a second. It's his manipulation of time that causes the punches to be as powerful as they are, not he number of them and not him swinging a harder punch. All of Zoom's seemingly physical powers derive from time manipulation, it makes him seemingly as fast or sometimes faster than the Flash, and it comes with the the associated ability to hit very hard by hitting very fast.

Phantom Zone

Zoom can punch one time in the outsider observers timeframe of a second, or he can punch a thousand times in the outside observers timeframe of a second. It's his manipulation of time that causes the punches to be as powerful as they are, not he number of them and not him swinging a harder punch. All of Zoom's seemingly physical powers derive from time manipulation, it makes him seemingly as fast or sometimes faster than the Flash, and it comes with the the associated ability to hit very hard by hitting very fast.

Again not really answering the question. I know he can punch many times in a second, but how hard are these punches? According to that scan the power of his punches vary. For example if he were to punch thousand of times in a second they would be hard but how hard? WW was not hit thousand of a times per second with those very hard punches......im asking how many times can he punch supermanlike in a second? erm

Amp
He was obviously toying with her so don't sue that as an example of going all out with power and punches.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.