Something i Noticed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FoxMeister
This is a small detail but i only just realised and was wondering if i was the only one. Since the first Terminater when Kyle said about dogs guarding because they knew when terminaters came. Every time in the next movies when terminaters go up to dogs the dog barks. Did anyone else notice this?

voodudejnr
yes I did

Benhacker
Originally posted by FoxMeister
This is a small detail but i only just realised and was wondering if i was the only one. Since the first Terminater when Kyle said about dogs guarding because they knew when terminaters came. Every time in the next movies when terminaters go up to dogs the dog barks. Did anyone else notice this?

Yes I did too

Benhacker cool

vvvrulz
I actually had no idea. Missed it completely.

Nichole
I noticed that-if they had wanted to introduce a Terminator without us knowing, they'd have to keep him away from dogs!

FoxMeister
I dont think that there is a dog in the 3rd Terminater so it must be in the 1st and 2nd only. When they are in the motel room in the 1st one, a scene after Kyle explains how they noticed Terminaters in the future war, they here a dog outside barking and run. Then in T2 its John Conners dog Max that barks at the Terminater. Soon to die for its persistance to not shut up.

I also noticed that when Terminaters go back in time they have skin but everytime you see stuff in the Future war they dont have the flesh of a human

barand1
Well spotted FoxMeister... but there are dogs barking when a Terminator is near in T3. This can be seen at the veterinary clinic scene when the T-X first encounters Kate Brewster.

FoxMeister
OH YEAH. Thanks. I havent watched it since my DVD of it screwed up.

barand1
confused

FoxMeister
Originally posted by barand1
confused
If you thought i was bein sarcastic i really wasnt.

barand1
No I didn't think that at all. I just wondered why you haven't replaced your DVD.

FoxMeister
Well its actually my dads and i only see him every 4 weeks and dont get much chance to go shoppin for stuff. I would if i could

barand1
Aww, well I didn't mean it in a nasty way. But hey, no worries. Where abouts in the UK you from? I could give you my copy. stick out tongue

FoxMeister
No it doesnt matter. And you werent nasty. Im used to not seein my dad
I live around Bristol. South East. smile No worrys

barand1
Oh right. I'm south west. I only see my dad every two weeks, unless I bump into him in the street. Anyway, back to the topic. smile

vvvrulz
I live in New Zealand laughing out loud

Praylu
I also noticed that when Terminaters go back in time they have skin but everytime you see stuff in the Future war they dont have the flesh of a human

That's because for the most part Terminators are designed for battle purposes and occasionally models are designed with the goal of infiltrating enemy territory undetected which is where the organic skin comes in.

Konjammenson
Well duuuuuhhhhhhhh. Its not a small detail either. Dogs can sense the terminators. Hence how in T2 when Jon tries to call his mom from the payphone, the Terminator takes over the conversation after Jon mentions that the dog is barking. Arnold knew at that point that the T1000 was there.

vvvrulz
Long time no see Konjammenson.

FoxMeister
Originally posted by barand1
Oh right. I'm south west. I only see my dad every two weeks, unless I bump into him in the street. Anyway, back to the topic. smile
I live a 4 hour drive from him. smile It starts looking shorter. but it isnt.

Konjammenson
Originally posted by vvvrulz
Long time no see Konjammenson.
Indeed it has. I see you're still floating around here. I spend most of my time on a heavy metal forum now.

Praylu
Always good to see old friends around, thumb up

vvvrulz
Haha yeah I randomly returned after a years lay-off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.