What Is Superman Went All Out?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mighty adam
lets say supes went mad and said fck it im going to use all my powers(no bs t-vo) all my REALpowers to kill some one who or what one of these teams will stop him. oh ps supes get to use a gl ring.

major force/black adam

pc mongul/full rage hulk/captain u's powers

majestic/gladiator

orion-all new god tec/ invisible woman

zoom/ flash

cyttorak

rtk thor, captain marvel-with all the magic in the dcu, genis- vell, ion

batdude123
wacko

mighty adam
i say hes not getting past zoom and flash period!

ExtraMision5555
can someone explain T-vO to me again? i forgot what it was

i know its not allowed here, but i just forgot

I watch Pokemon
He stops at RKT for sure.

mighty adam
even with a gl ring HE STILL ANIT GETTING PAST ZOOM/ FLASH LOL

mighty adam
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
He stops at RKT for sure. its not just rtk thor but him genis- vell ion ect ect lol.

Scoobless
I don't get why "majestic/gladiator" are lower on the list than "orion-all new god tec/ invisible woman"

I watch Pokemon

ExtraMision5555

H. S. 6
He probably wouldn't get past Zoom and Flash.

I watch Pokemon
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
dudeee, im watching pokemon right now, lol

the new pokemon are so raw The new Pokemon can take out the combined forces of RKT and Superman without any trouble. Happy Dance

mighty adam
Originally posted by Scoobless
I don't get why "majestic/gladiator" are lower on the list than "orion-all new god tec/ invisible woman" think about a invisible orion with all his weapon's invisible plus she would put force fields around them yea they are over majestic/ gladiator sorry.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
The new Pokemon can take out the combined forces of RKT and Superman without any trouble. Happy Dance

cosigned

Scoobless
Originally posted by mighty adam
think about a invisible orion with all his weapon's invisible plus she would put force fields around them yea they are over majestic/ gladiator sorry.

With a GL ring and his regular super-sense i don't think IW's invisibility will be helpful at all

GL enhanced Superman would crack her shields with a single hit ... which would probably result in her being knocked out

Validus
With a GL ring he can take Flash/Zoom. The uber tricks that usually get Flash a win against everyone wouldn't help much here.

He's screwed against the last team though.

batdude123
Originally posted by Scoobless
With a GL ring and his regular super-sense i don't think IW's invisibility will be helpful at all

GL enhanced Superman would crack her shields with a single hit ... which would probably result in her being knocked out

Or he could just vibrate through the shield with no problem. erm Invisibility wouldn't help her or Orion at all.

K3VIL
lets say supes went mad and said fck it im going to use all my powers(no bs t-vo) all my REALpowers to kill some one who or what one of these teams will stop him. oh ps supes get to use a gl ring.

major force/black adam

pc mongul/full rage hulk/captain u's powers

majestic/gladiator

orion-all new god tec/ invisible woman

zoom/ flash

cyttorak

rtk thor, captain marvel-with all the magic in the dcu, genis- vell, ion
Captain Universe powers make the wielder a force above even heralds and so.It's a power which is summoned when great dangers are upon the safety of mankind or others.Supes will not get through him.

Validus
Originally posted by K3VIL
Captain Universe powers make the wielder a force above even heralds and so.
Judging by Silver Surfer's complete ownage of a Unipower wielder, I would disagree with that. The GL ring makes that an easy match.

Reaper777
i say hes not getting past zoom and flash period!

Lobo cought flash, HE stuck a hook in his head and spun him aroud.

I think supes with a gl ring would be able to do it.

Wally West
The last group is a little bit overkill me thinks.

D-Block
Cyttorak stops him for sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.