Superman vs. This Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Team:
Invisible Woman
Hulk
Iron Man
Hercules
Wonder Man

Who wins?

rotiart
Superman. The actually hardest fight for superman would be Wonderman, considering that Wonderman is made up of Ionic Energy... If he really wanted to, it would be near impossible for superman to hurt wonderman. Other than that, its a cinch for the man in red and blue.

Validus
Superman 8/10

The Pict
Superman for the win

batdude123
What if I added Namor, She Hulk, and Colossus into the mix?

Tassadar
Originally posted by batdude123

3 more brawlers who cant reach him. Same result more or less, unless the team gets prep. If they can get him on the ground, he gets beaten to a bloody pulp, but I doubt they could ground him.

TheKahn

You'd have 3 more dead bodies.

batdude123
Originally posted by TheKahn
You'd have 3 more dead bodies.

I agree.

badabing
Why not make it even and give the team Wolverine instead of making a Marvel spite thread?

batdude123
Alright, they get Wolverine. stick out tongue

badabing
Alright, they get Wolverine. stick out tongue
laughing

badabing
Does Wonderman have energy control similar to Captain Atom?

batdude123
Originally posted by badabing
Does Wonderman have energy control similar to Captain Atom?

No. Nvrbeenwithagrl was on crack when he said that. Captain Atom>>>>>>>>>Wonder Man.

rotiart
He used to derive his energy from being bombarded by Ion Energy... in most recent Avengers comics... he IS ionic energy.

badabing
I'm just not sure about this battle. Is it possisible for the IW to hold Clark long enough in a force field for the others to attack? Would Clark be able to speed blitz them before they could even attack?

Validus
Originally posted by badabing
I'm just not sure about this battle. Is it possisible for the IW to hold Clark long enough in a force field for the others to attack? Would Clark be able to speed blitz them before they could even attack?
Don't see why not. Everyone who can't fly is BFR'd into space less than a second into the match.

rotiart
In all honesty.. if it was bloodlust superman... he flies straight into earths core.... or does an ff7 comet toss at earth or something... and kills the whole damn planet... they'd have no chance.

Broly92
Originally posted by Validus
Don't see why not. Everyone who can't fly is BFR'd into space less than a second into the match.
That is why threads like these are pointless disgust roll eyes (sarcastic)

guy222
Team

Speed will not save Supes here

SquallX
Originally posted by guy222
Team

Speed will not save Supes here

Why are you bringing back 06 threads.

-Pr-
oh Guy... Now i must hurt you. sneer

abhilegend
This is ridiculous. Team wins.

guy222
i b good pr laughing out loud

i make a nice supes thread later during break

morning all and please b safe u never ever wanna have a day like mine on new years peace and love

JakeTheBank
Superman gets merced.

quanchi112
Team wins.

Badabing
Originally posted by rotiart
Superman. The actually hardest fight for superman would be Wonderman, considering that Wonderman is made up of Ionic Energy... If he really wanted to, it would be near impossible for superman to hurt wonderman. Other than that, its a cinch for the man in red and blue. Originally posted by Validus
Superman 8/10 Originally posted by The Pict
Superman for the win Originally posted by Validus
Don't see why not. Everyone who can't fly is BFR'd into space less than a second into the match. Originally posted by rotiart
In all honesty.. if it was bloodlust superman... he flies straight into earths core.... or does an ff7 comet toss at earth or something... and kills the whole damn planet... they'd have no chance. like

h1a8
Team:
Invisible Woman
Hulk
Iron Man
Hercules
Wonder Man

Who wins?

the problem here is that both Hulk and Hercules can be bfr from the beginning.

So it is really IW, IM, and WM against Supes.

If Supes uses his speed he crushes IM in a second or less, then he beats down WM (while staying fast moving so that IW can't track) and then uses his super hearing or hv to find and beat down on IW (while using random motion in speed so that she can't track him to attack him).

Supes can win this about 6-7/10.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
the problem here is that both Hulk and Hercules can be bfr from the beginning.

So it is really IW, IM, and WM against Supes.

If Supes uses his speed he crushes IM in a second or less, then he beats down WM (while staying fast moving so that IW can't track) and then uses his super hearing or hv to find and beat down on IW (while using random motion in speed so that she can't track him to attack him).

Supes can win this about 6-7/10.

None of this is happening. Supes isn't a DBZ character.

horrorwolf
Team takes this....unless Superman uses flight for a stalemate.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
None of this is happening. Supes isn't a DBZ character.

What does that have to do with anything?
You saying that Superman can't bfr hulk and hercules to space with simple uppercuts?
You saying that Superman doesn't have the strength to crush Ironman's armor like a tin can?
You saying that when the chips are down Superman won't use speed to take down the other enemies? Especially when him and flash had a long conservation with everyone frozen in time. All of the enemies can be frozen in time IF Superman WANTS it to happen.
Remember Superman can also become intangible anywhere in the fight as well.

carver9
What does that have to do with anything?
You saying that Superman can't bfr hulk and hercules to space with simple uppercuts?
You saying that Superman doesn't have the strength to crush Ironman's armor like a tin can?
You saying that when the chips are down Superman won't use speed to take down the other enemies? Especially when him and flash had a long conservation with everyone frozen in time. All of the enemies can be frozen in time IF Superman WANTS it to happen.
Remember Superman can also become intangible anywhere in the fight as well.

Superman isn't uppercutting a power house like Hulk who body absorbs impact like a sponge out of space. Not happening.

You are under estimating Ironmans armor.

You thinking that Superman will not get tagged is insane. If Hulk tags him, its going to Hulk like hell and Hulk WILL tag him.

So you have scans of Superman becoming intangible while 6 people that has speed of their own attack him? Can Superman intangible work against a thunder clap or a omniblast?

h1a8
Superman isn't uppercutting a power house like Hulk who body absorbs impact like a sponge out of space. Not happening.

You are under estimating Ironmans armor.

You thinking that Superman will not get tagged is insane. If Hulk tags him, its going to Hulk like hell and Hulk WILL tag him.

So you have scans of Superman becoming intangible while 6 people that has speed of their own attack him? Can Superman intangible work against a thunder clap or a omniblast?

What are you talking about? This is about upward force and not sideways (where character can brace because their feet is connect to the ground). Hulk weighs less than a ton and thus he can easily be hit into space. Remember a uppercut has the powers of not only a hit but a lift and throw (if force is greater than weight).

You are underestimating Superman's strength when you think Ironman's armor isn't a tin can to him.

Who cares if Superman can get tagged. The problem is the moment Superman decides to make everyone here statues then he will.

A better fight would be Superman against the team with only .001% of his speed.
Guess what is .001% of Supes speed and you will get the picture.

guy222
supes can fly til he falls and begs for forgiveness

geez

speed isn't giving him a win here

everyone ask urself this if supes flies as fast as he can does he win every fight....is he 100% winner NO THE HELL HE IS NOT

give the team some love

i will say again i know kmc's rules....i help and try cases in court i get paid to do that i don't concern myself whether supes flies as fast and wins every thread because he's a fast flier that's bull and fill in the blanks

silly way to give a legend a win period

Stoic
I recall Superman trying to bfr DOS Doomsday, and look how that turned out. Not saying that he can't, but Sue could halt his dive, snatch and throw for the precious seconds that it would take for the flightless to capitalize. In my opinion Superman loses this by a large margin.

guy222
and i didn't bump it so supes is embarassed

showing that a team of powa can and does defeat supes

i make one with an equal fairness and supes will win also, but to always say supes has speed doesn't equate to an automatic win that's not fair

carver9
Hulk solos and easily.

abhilegend
^Lulz.

-Pr-
facepalm @ carver not understanding basic science.

facepalm @ h1a8 lowballing.

Closing soon.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
facepalm @ carver not understanding basic science.

facepalm @ h1a8 lowballing.

Closing soon.

Lol...basic science? What in the world.

Juntai
Ah, the old bloodlust rule. lol.

guy222
hey jun how r u

and carver guy222 b have

stick out tongue

Juntai
hey jun how r u

and carver guy222 b have

stick out tongue Guy, what is your first language?

guy222
english

filipino, black, english, american indian, jewish

i took spanish in high school and always use ebonics stick out tongue

h1a8
Originally posted by Stoic
I recall Superman trying to bfr DOS Doomsday, and look how that turned out. Not saying that he can't, but Sue could halt his dive, snatch and throw for the precious seconds that it would take for the flightless to capitalize. In my opinion Superman loses this by a large margin.

If Superman WANTED (not saying he will) but he can recreated that scene where him and flash were talking while time was frozen.

Sue can halt his dive? I disagree here to a degree. Superman has busted through GL constructs and Probes like tissue paper. Plus she must track him in order to use her powers on him (assuming if he uses speed somewhere in the fight). If he doesn't start out using speed then she can try and it may work to a degree. Also this fight starts at battle distance. What is the maximum range of her powers?

Trust me Superman is not going to fight like an idiot when he knows he is going up against a team that can seriously hurt him. Remember planning before the bell is allowed unless the OP says random encounter. Superman with his super intelligence will plan a way he would have a chance to win before the bell. Not saying he will win all of the fights (I believe a majority though) but if he feels that he needs to use super speed (can be after he is taking a beating or before) then the team can't win.

In summary, if Supes don't use his speed then he loses a majority but if he does then he wins a majority.

Nihilist
Team wins.

carver9
Hulk is stronger than Doomsday, more durable than Doomsday, a better fighter than Doomsday and is overall more powerful than Doomsday. My point is, Superman loses badly to Hulk.

h1a8
Hulk is stronger than Doomsday, more durable than Doomsday, a better fighter than Doomsday and is overall more powerful than Doomsday. My point is, Superman loses badly to Hulk.

I disagree but that is irrelevant. Hulk can be bfr. So how does Superman lose badly to him again?

janus77
english

filipino, black, english, american indian, jewish

i took spanish in high school and always use ebonics stick out tongue
would be quite cool to see Savage Hulk speak ebonics.

anyone want to photoshop that up?

guy222
peese

big grin

guy222
Originally posted by Nihilist
Team wins.

thumb up

janus77
peese

big grin
first one to photoshop Savage Hulk ebonics wins a ... free picture of Wonder Woman, which I personally shall trawl google images to find for them! yes

Scarlet315
Team wins. Superman underestimates the team for being cocky just cause it says super in his name. Goes for hulk who will definetly be able to take supes' punches, leaving IW to form a bubble in Supes' brain and it's a wrap.

h1a8
Originally posted by Scarlet315
Team wins. Superman underestimates the team for being cocky just cause it says super in his name. Goes for hulk who will definetly be able to take supes' punches, leaving IW to form a bubble in Supes' brain and it's a wrap.

If Superman fights in character then everyone else does so too. That means IW will never put a bubble in the brain.

This thread is spite two ways.

1. If we use a dumb neutered Superman then the team wins in spite.
2. If we use a Superman willing to use his speed and reflexes from the start then it is spite in his favor.

But if we have Superman start the match not using his speed but uses somewhere in the match then it can go either way.

Like I said, I see Superman planning before the bell. After the bell he bfr both Hulk and Hercules. Then uses speed and coffee shop reception to beat the other 3.

quanchi112
If Superman fights in character then everyone else does so too. That means IW will never put a bubble in the brain.

This thread is spite two ways.

1. If we use a dumb neutered Superman then the team wins in spite.
2. If we use a Superman willing to use his speed and reflexes from the start then it is spite in his favor.

But if we have Superman start the match not using his speed but uses somewhere in the match then it can go either way.

Like I said, I see Superman planning before the bell. After the bell he bfr both Hulk and Hercules. Then uses speed and coffee shop reception to beat the other 3. no expression

PillarofOsiris
I disagree but that is irrelevant.

You and every other rational comic book fan I know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.