Namor vs "classic" Superboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheKahn
By classic Superboy I mean Kon-El (Conner Kent) before his powers were re-conned. This means that for this battle all he has is his tactile telekinesis. Here is a old bio describing the level and limits of those powers (it's a little out of date now but it works perfectly for this fight):
http://www.starnet-database.com/dbase_deo/profiles/young_justice/superboy/superboy.html

The fight takes place on a beach in Hawaii, Namor is fresh from the water and get his black suit, and both character are bloodlusted.

Who wins?

(*note: Superboy doesn't get his eye-visor)

Validus
Namor

DarkCrawler
Namor, probably. I really don't know Superboy's exact strength level or anything. If the yatch thing is his best feat, Namor has him beat by far. His flightspeed doesn't outdo Namor either, and Namor is far better in fighting and smarts.

rotiart
Actually. Pre-Retcon Superboy would be more a match for Justice (another high level male teenage telekinetic)

Namor out of water for a while would go close with superboy...

But if Namor can even get a drink... superboys gonna freaking get smashed to pieces.

TheKahn
Originally posted by rotiart
Actually. Pre-Retcon Superboy would be more a match for Justice (another high level male teenage telekinetic)

Namor out of water for a while would go close with superboy...

But if Namor can even get a drink... superboys gonna freaking get smashed to pieces.

Well, the reason I matched him up with Namor is that I remembered someone saying in a Hulk vs Superboy thread that all Superboy needed to win was his telekinesis. So I looked up that site and saw the lifting of the 600ton yacht and figured he'd might be a good match for Namor. That and the fact that I haven't seen a good Namor match lately. smile

Tron
Technically, Conner isn't "classic". That's more like the Golden Age Superboy.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Tron
Technically, Conner isn't "classic". That's more like the Golden Age Superboy.

Yeah I know but I couldn't think of anything else to call him. That and I'm lazy. embarrasment

Tron
You could've just said Conner in his original form... roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
Kahn=TRONIMZED.

doctorstrongbad
Namor would win this battle. 10/10

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Tron
You could've just said Conner in his original form... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Is it really that big a deal? erm

Juntai
Superboys powers weren't retconned ever.
He just manifested the Kryptonian ones as he got older.
Back when he was stuck at 16 it was an impossibility.
But Sins of Youth made it to where he could age and get his abilities.

Juntai
I'd say Namor due to the experience factor... but Superboy had feats that were up with his, even as a rookie. For instance, he used his telekinesis to lift up an entire ancient castle over his head, and the land it stood on, and held it all together. "Oh yes... I am the man. I am SO the man."

TheKahn
Originally posted by Juntai
Superboys powers weren't retconned ever.
He just manifested the Kryptonian ones as he got older.
Back when he was stuck at 16 it was an impossibility.
But Sins of Youth made it to where he could age and get his abilities.

I thought it was reconned in Teen Titians #1 Vol. 3 where it was revealed that Superboy was half Kryptonian and half human. Before that he was just cloned from Paul Westfield with some genetic alterations to give him powers to mimic Superman's powers. confused

Whittdawg92
yeah, superboy has 2 daddies.

Juntai
Originally posted by TheKahn
I thought it was reconned in Teen Titians #1 Vol. 3 where it was revealed that Superboy was half Kryptonian and half human. Before that he was just cloned from Paul Westfield with some genetic alterations to give him powers to mimic Superman's powers. confused He was half Superman half Westfield from the start.
The only thing that later changed was Lex switching the DNA of Westfield for his own.

Later on, by the end of the Reign of the Supermen they tried to change it, saying it was only human DNA.

Then later on, that was changed back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.