Super Nova Vs. Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jesse7
This fight is between the Current Nova (housing the Xandarian Worldmind, and the Full Nova Force.)
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/8550/390pxnovannih4cn2.jpg

Versus

The current Silver Surfer with his new upgrade (forgot the name of it)
http://gil.formosa.free.fr/galerie/Marvel/images/Silver.Surfer-PR.02.jpg

This is a debate, not a thread for "SS wins 10/10" or "Nova wins 10/10", use feats and scans to back up your arguments.

thedude1948
This would be a great fight for the first 5-10 minutes then Nova would be worn out and lose. Silver Surfer wins this because he has more durability and wont wear out as quick.

rotiart
I don't think Surfer got an "upgrade" in the sense as there being a name for it. He basically was remade to herald level, and removed his "conscience" that stopped him from going all out.

Jesse7
O that would make sense, much more then the argument that he is now 10x more powerful or some other rediculous measurement as such.

H. S. 6
I'd give it to the Surfer. Nova would definitely be able to hang for a while, but I think he'd have a hard time overcoming/dealing with the Surfer's durability and speed.

Inhuman
Originally posted by rotiart
I don't think Surfer got an "upgrade" in the sense as there being a name for it. He basically was remade to herald level, and removed his "conscience" that stopped him from going all out.

Galactus told Silver surfer " I can heal you. I can renew your will. I can grant you new power . Take away the romorse..."

He did get a power upgrade. He is more powerfull now.

Avalonofthewind
For a minute I thought it would be the Supernova from "52..."

Don't know enough about this Nova to make a fair decision.

AcousticDoc
Nova's main disadvantage is his human physiology. His body can't take as much stress as SS can. He'll wear himself out if he has to keep him self at maximum output constantly.

guy222
SN

dmills
Strange thread heading.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.