Black Bolt v Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran

...this battle up to blackbolt and dr doom.
Who would win, doom doesn't get prep, but he gets all his other powers. Can blackbolt pierce his sheilds?
They fight in New York.
So, Dr doom vs Blackbolt.
Deabate.

Skeets
I like the thought of you leaving better...

badabing
Originally posted by Skeets
Damn dude, that's harsh.
Could Black Bolt get through Doom's defenses?

Skeets
Originally posted by badabing
Damn dude, that's harsh.
Could Black Bolt get through Doom's defenses?
Thanks.

Soljer
Am I the only one who immediately added "...On a jetplane" to the thread title?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Soljer
Am I the only one who immediately added "...On a jetplane" to the thread title? Don't know

Validus
Co-sign

bigbran
I like the thought of you leaving better... Originally posted by Validus
Co-sign Thanks...

MJOILNIR
Awww, he aint bad wink He seems to know what he's talking about and he dosnt get all pissy and personnel when someone dosnt agree with him. The latter being a rare trait as of late.

Psyquis52
Nice title.

Okay, for this fight I give the win to BB. Because if BB can obliterate Apocalypse with just a word then I'm pretty certain DD is in a whole lot of trouble.

And I know BB will want to reduce property damage, but even that isn't a problem. He swoops in and catches doom then throws him up and pelts him with one of Denis Leary's dialogues.

Now here's the real question: Is Dr. Doom stupid enough to get into a fight with Black Bolt without prep?

Soljer
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Awww, he aint bad wink He seems to know what he's talking about and he dosnt get all pissy and personnel when someone dosnt agree with him. The latter being a rare trait as of late.

No shit.

Am I the only one who gets tired of watching disagreements turn into flame wars? It's sad, pathetic, and stupid.

erm

Ugh.

MJOILNIR
Originally posted by Soljer
No shit.

Am I the only one who gets tired of watching disagreements turn into flame wars? It's sad, pathetic, and stupid.

erm

Ugh.
No, your not the only one. wink If someone dosnt agree, hey its all good. State the facts, call your shots and leave it at that. Theres no use to get personnel about it and start slinging insults roll eyes (sarcastic) Its rediculous and it makes you look like an ass laughing out loud Oh and Im giving this one to BB...

badabing
No, your not the only one. wink If someone dosnt agree, hey its all good. State the facts, call your shots and leave it at that. Theres no use to get personnel about it and start slinging insults roll eyes (sarcastic) Its rediculous and it makes you look like an ass laughing out loud Oh and Im giving this one to BB...
I agree. It seems that the Hulk, Superman and Wolverine threads get the most heated.

newavenger13
bb can beat dd

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by bigbran

Who would win, doom doesn't get prep, but he gets all his other powers. Can blackbolt pierce his sheilds?
They fight in New York.
Deabate.

Dont let those meanies harass you
lol

i dont want you to leave

smile

ExtraMision5555

Cosigned

Sometimes debates get heated, but as long as you keep in your mind the fact that you are just debateing, regardless of how strongly you feel about it, you suold be fine. Just like sparring, your not pissed post-fight, nor should you be post-deabate

Creshosk
I agree. It seems that the Hulk, Superman and Wolverine threads get the most heated. Superman is the most hated character on these boards.
Wolverine is the second most hated character on these boards.

I don't know what the Hulk threads's excuses are for getting so big because people get so angry . . .

Grimm22
hmm erm

This is highly debatable.

First, keep in mind that Doom created and enchaned his armor with characters like BB in mind.

Even if BB's scream could get past Doom's sheilds, im sure that he has some sort of sound absorber or somthing at hand.

Overall though, without prep Doom 6/10

With prep, Doom 10/10

newavenger13
y is supes most hated

Creshosk
Originally posted by newavenger13
y is supes most hated I have no clue why any person would hate a character... (unless that character fubared your faveorite character, freaking scarlet bwitch ) But a poll was taken. Votes were cast.

MJOILNIR
I think its kind of a mix...
Crappy awful pre-crisis writing
Whenever some people side with Supes in a VS thread they say something like" Its superman! he cant lose, he's faster and stronger than anybody!" or some other redicuous statement. He also overshadows many good characters in DC. My main beef with Supes is the awful pre crisis stuff.

badabing
Whenever some people side with Supes in a VS thread they say something like" Its superman! he cant lose, he's faster and stronger than anybody!" or some other redicuous statement. He also overshadows many good characters in DC. My main beef with Supes is the awful pre crisis stuff.
Dude, he's Superman. He's the bestest! eek!

MJOILNIR
Dude, he's Superman. He's the bestest! eek!
laughing laughing laughing

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by bigbran

They fight in New York.
Deabate.
You scared the shit out of me man.... well Happy Dance

bigbran
I'm going to say Blackbolt wins.

Mider999
the whole saying he's leaving and your glad about it..........im not going there anyway dooms sheilds can stand up to a nuke, but he'd be pretty beat up afterthat, im guessing black bolt would own him

Shorty G
Logan is most hated.

Dinalfos
Hulk does seem to get the most spite threads, though.

trolly_crouchjr
At least its better than when CC left..din even say a word..or GalacticStorm...ive know them for 1 year but dey duno me...

GalacticStorm

eek! laughing

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
At least its better than when CC left..din even say a word..or GalacticStorm...ive know them for 1 year but dey duno me...

I havent left, nor has Cosmic lol

trolly_crouchjr
Sorry..i assumed u guys left coz u ahvent been posting for awhile...or mabye i missed it

DigiMark007
Putting "I'm Leaving" in the title to get people to visit your battle = not cool. Edited.

ExtraMision5555

yeah i think thast why alot of ppl dont like superman
his showings are often rediculous and contradict his own powerset
and pre-chrisis superman has to be some of the worst writeing in the history of writeing

bigbran
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
yeah i think thast why alot of ppl dont like superman
his showings are often rediculous and contradict his own powerset
and pre-chrisis superman has to be some of the worst writeing in the history of writeing Cough, Blackbolt vs doom?

Jesse7
Originally posted by Grimm22
hmm erm

This is highly debatable.

First, keep in mind that Doom created and enchaned his armor with characters like BB in mind.

Even if BB's scream could get past Doom's sheilds, im sure that he has some sort of sound absorber or somthing at hand.

Overall though, without prep Doom 6/10

With prep, Doom 10/10

Black Bolts voice does not produce sound of any sort, what it does is it produces an unknown energy, and it also excites the energy, protons, electrons, neutrons, atoms, etc. all around to immeasurable levels.

In other words he can produce an unknown energy and excite the energy near him to immeasureable levels. His single greatest feat using this I think was when he tried to attack a universal/multiversal level being, the being was not harmed at all but it did notice Black Bolt after he screamed at it, which was a huge feat in itself.

Validus
Originally posted by Creshosk
I have no clue why any person would hate a character... (unless that character fubared your faveorite character, freaking scarlet bwitch ) But a poll was taken. Votes were cast.
A good deal of those votes were cast by the same people over and over.

manjaro
well doom is the guy who created a machine that enabled him to steal galactus power....twice i believe, and he would have had the beyonder's power too if it wasnt for the fact that he didnt have enuff experience with the PC.. he didnt quite understood as well as he thought, so maybe he'll just throw a device on BB that would neatralize his powers, so giving him prep is probably a bad idea...otherwise

BB:" BABalooo!!!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.