Aliies' Order of the Twilight Rose

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aliies
I have begun the final construction of my army, the Order of the Twilight Rose for Warhammer 40,000.
Recently I found that Warhammer art is so versatile and suits my style, so henceforth I'll be drawing characters and scenes depicting the order, Starting with an Administratum Inquisitus Adeptus Astartes Sodlier:

Aliies
Nxt was a Quick sketch done as a concept for the Crusades, a different helm style for the marines:

Aliies
Again, the same image, only photoshopped roughly to give an idea on how I am to paint them:

Aliies
This piece I did a week or so ago, a Marine Inquisitor of the order ranking just three leveks beneath the Lord Inquisitor himself.
(I've yet to draw the Lord but he's pretty complicated...)

Sanctuary
Originally posted by Aliies
I have begun the final construction of my army, the Order of the Twilight Rose for Warhammer 40,000.
Recently I found that Warhammer art is so versatile and suits my style, so henceforth I'll be drawing characters and scenes depicting the order, Starting with an Administratum Inquisitus Adeptus Astartes Sodlier:
That's really cool. happy

Aliies
A pencil-rendering of the last piece, adding a total of six-hours work to finish it!

Aliies
Originally posted by Sanctuary
That's really cool. happy

Very glad that you enjoyed it big grin

This next one is by far one of my best pieces of art to date, I've never tried for realism to this scale before and I'm quite proud of it! Just three hours work with a simple 2H pencil whilst watching the anime, 'The Irresponsible Captain Tylor' and this resulted, It is currently residing on my kitchen wall for all to see!

Sanctuary
A pencil-rendering of the last piece, adding a total of six-hours work to finish it!
Woah. That's awesome. yes
Very glad that you enjoyed it big grin

This next one is by far one of my best pieces of art to date, I've never tried for realism to this scale before and I'm quite proud of it! Just three hours work with a simple 2H pencil whilst watching the anime, 'The Irresponsible Captain Tylor' and this resulted, It is currently residing on my kitchen wall for all to see!
big grin

Aliies
Originally posted by Sanctuary
Woah. That's awesome. yes

big grin

It's obvious that you enjoy this type of work, I enjoy that you enjoy it :P

Sanctuary
It's obvious that you enjoy this type of work, I enjoy that you enjoy it :P
You're very good at it. happy

Aliies
aha! I finally have some more work to submit to this thread ^.^

Yet another project in the works...

I for Inquisition

This fellow is yet another 'Office-Desk Productions' work, managed to finish him in just under an hour, taking what I know of Inquisitorial Stormtroopers from Warhammer 40k and drawing him from memory...
I'm quite proud of this one:

~Forever*Alone~
you make too many threads erm

Aliies
I have many interests = lots of threads...
It's because all my work is starting to pile up, I make these threads to catergorize them...

I was going to make another for concept art for I for Inquisition but decided that it had too much in common with this thread, so it'll all go here...

Hope I'm not talking rubbish, Just got so much on my plate right now and someone just served seconds...

~Forever*Alone~
yeah i get it, lots of different themes...

you still make too many threads

but i do think you are a telented artist yes

Aliies
thanks anyway, if someone in admin complains about my wanton-thread making, I'll be sure to stop...

It'sa just that there is so mouch to display that people would be confused if I posted it all in one thread...

Aliies
My first real Mech drawing...
An advanced strike sentinel of the Inducted Imperial Guard...

Aliies
this is the rather rough image of two commanders pouring over the holomap outlining the drop-point for the openning scene of I for Inquisition

Syren
Originally posted by ~Forever*Alone~
you make too many threads erm

Making a thread of relevance to each type of artwork doesn't constitute as making too many threads. If Aliies was making a separate thread to display each piece of art then you'd be right.

IceJaw
Awesome stuff, Allies thumb up

The mech is cool, love the design big grin

Aliies
Thanks guy n' gals, To me, most of this is just scribbles but if someone else beside myself enjoys them, it ends up helping me to find the motivation to continue on that subject big grin stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.