jango and boba

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xxxpoppunker182
k so i beat the game bounty hunter and found out that jango gets 5 million republic credits along with being the template for the clone army.

well if this is true what happened to all the money when he died? would boba get it?

Blaxican Hydra
He gets some of it. I read the first book of what happens to Boba immediatly after Jango dies.

Council#13
So Boba goes back to Kamino?

xxxpoppunker182
well how much does he get? cause 5 million credits would make it so he wouldn't ever need the credits from bounty hunting

jollyjim311
Neither did Jango. It was just what they did. They didn't need the money. Also, I think Boba collected a bounty on his fathers head to get some fast money when he was left alone.

Blaxican Hydra
Originally posted by Council#13
So Boba goes back to Kamino?

Yeah, he takes the slave 1 to Kamino after the Geonosis battle is over, then gets the money and leaves from their.

xxxpoppunker182
hold on how come jango didn't need the money did he already have a lot of credits.

Tangible God
That, and it was just a job.

exanda kane
5million for killing a damn jedi?

Pfft, my Bounty Hunter in SWG can only find the 1million ones..oh well, I still have more than Jango in the bank :P

Captain REX
Must be said, the 5 mil was an incentive, the real prize was being elected the title of deadliest bounty hunter and being cloned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.