if you could edit KOTORII

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB Vader
well heres 1 thing, kotor2 had been rushed i noticed with alot of missing plots, cut scenes and many many more,

what would you do if u could edit kotor2

Captain REX
There's been numerous groups trying to recreate deleted portions and plots or restore them from KOTOR2's extra files. It gives the game a more complete feel. But they can't really restore everything.

Sith Lord Windu
i like the idea but i would change the allies as they are EXACTLY the same as kotor.

Captain REX
That would be dull.

Blue_Hefner
Would take out Kreia, Go-To, Hanharr and add Bastila, Juhani, and Jolee in their place. I would expand Revan's role too.

Swirly Girl
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
Would take out Kreia, Go-To, Hanharr and add Bastila, Juhani, and Jolee in their place. I would expand Revan's role too.

WTF? Kreia owns Juhani "I a Cathar; boo hoo!" and Bastila "My knees tremble when I look at you!" Shan.

Sith Lord Windu
Originally posted by Captain REX
That would be dull.

what i mean is that id add new personalities and allies as KOTORII is dull.

kamikz
Yeah. Why have the same characters? That would get boring...

Darth Kreiger
The Restoration Project is bringing the game up to 80% of what it should be, and they're adding a LOT, the only problem is when they make a KoToR 3, this wont be canon

I would be happy with the game completed, make the Sith Lords actually hard, and more Jedi/Sith fighting, the only Lightsaber users you fight are Visas, the Sith Lords, and the Jedi(I somehow got a Lightside ending by killing the Jedi) and then at the end against the Sith acdemy

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Sith Lord Windu
i like the idea but i would change the allies as they are EXACTLY the same as kotor. The only way to do that would be to import files from KotOR 1, which is ILLEGAL and violates the EULA. Which you automatically agree to on the purchasing of the game. And ESB Vader, you CAN edit KotOR 2; what you need is an override folder in the KotOR2 game folder and a KotOR Tool; but that's not enough to fix the game.

Blank force
there is no plot with the iridonian like there is with the rest of the team it pisses me off with the ending (unfullfilling/confusing) the ebonhawk comes back to life and the game is almost exactly like the first (flying around in the ebon hawk go to six planets and destroy the sith) they shouldnt have named it kotor 2 but instead "if you are a dumb a$$ and would like to wast your money then buy this plastic circle for $59.99

ESB Vader
well if you all noticed, kotor had alot of cut content and i believed they were suppose to be added because it completed the kotor story.

for example, atton died at sions feet and told the exile he truly loved her,
or the whole party fought kreia at the trayus core,
also hk 47 meets hk 50 and argue.

i believed it had more that 2 endings, problably 4 or 5.

like 1 where the exile dies

yettoh
if i could edit kotor 2 i would make it so u can go and kill something leave come in and its respawned

Quinlan_Vos
That's stupid, why do you want that?

Swirly Girl
Originally posted by yettoh
if i could edit kotor 2 i would make it so u can go and kill something leave come in and its respawned

http://img312.imageshack.us/img312/936/crad48rv.png

+

http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/3735/crad48tr.png

Blank force
they would have to remake the whole game because it is all based on die rolls like in dnd and if they did respawn it would be pointless to even kill any thing because you would run into it over and over again there would be too much combat. when somethings dead it should stay dead. hutt- "uh, you cant park your ship here because i have another ship comin in ten minutes" exile- die scum! hutt- "uh, you cant park your ship here because i have another ship comin in ten minutes"exile- die scum!

Ushgarak
I'd re-write most of the plot, personally.

Look, KOTOR II would not have been a great game even with the complete plot. Sure, it might have been less of a mess, but it still doesn;t help the fact that the whole thing was just a rushed and pale cash-in on the first.

To be a good game, it needs much more fundamental work.

Lana
Make it so it's not so damned boring right from the start.

Blank force
how so

yettoh
maybe a lightsaber more earlier i was gona die if i had to wait much longer sick

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Blank force
how so

Two words: Skip Peragus.

yettoh
peragus was really boring they shud have a better startpoint and its weird how the exiles force powers just appear at one point in paragus they shud have some intresting things at the start location

Blank force
Originally posted by yettoh
maybe a lightsaber more earlier i was gona die if i had to wait much longer sick
that would really suck becaus the game is alot more challenging with out them. with them its too easy. ive beat the game using just a bowcaster and gamorean war axes and let me tell ya its alot harder you should try it

FeceMan
Originally posted by ESB Vader
well heres 1 thing, kotor2 had been rushed i noticed with alot of missing plots, cut scenes and many many more,

what would you do if u could edit kotor2
I would make it not suck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.