Namor vs. Spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
You fig. Spider-man just webs him up and drags him to the vault or something?

Tshern
No, Namor beats him up.

batdude123
Namor wins this.

Tassadar
Namor.

badabing
Didn't Spidey beat Hulk.... shifty

Accel
So did Namor.

badabing
Accel, you killed my fun. sad Fine, Namor wins.

Accel
evil face

Dinalfos
Yeah, Namor, as much as he sucks compared to Spidey, wins this. Say 8/10. Spidey does have a small chance.

The Pict
Where does the fight take place?

Accel
In a hot and dry New York City with the Sun beating down on them and no water in sight.

Namor still wins.

Wonder Man
We should just agree on this where the fight takes place thingy.
All fights take place in downtown manhatten.
Now Spider-man can web down Juggernaut so pluging the Prince of Atlantas oughta be like catching fish.

badabing
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Now Spider-man can web down Juggernaut so pluging the Prince of Atlantas oughta be like catching fish.
Wait until DarkCrawler get here. eek!

Wonder Man
I was thinking Namor would have skid marks when Spidy was done.

badabing
I was thinking Namor would have skid marks when Spidy was done.
eek! laughing

UniOmni
The fact that this match was made, tells me how little respect there is for the Avenging Son.

DarkCrawler
Now Spider-man can web down Juggernaut so pluging the Prince of Atlantas oughta be like catching fish. His webs would not probably even catch if Namor used his "slippery as eel" power (nearly impossible to catch him) or he could just electrocute them off him. Or rip them, Spider-Man's webs are not strong enough to hold him. He broke War Machine's, Hulk's, Crimson Bands of Cyttorak etc. hold.

Sparkz
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
His webs would not probably even catch if Namor used his "slippery as eel" power (nearly impossible to catch him) or he could just electrocute them off him. Or rip them, Spider-Man's webs are not strong enough to hold him. He broke War Machine's, Hulk's, Crimson Bands of Cyttorak etc. hold.

Well whatever Namor is webbed to is more likley to break before the webbing, but yeah he could break the webbing...yes I know that's a pointless post but I had to give Spider-man some respect for a hopeless cause.

Grimm22
Spite no expression

Namor 100/10

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Grimm22
Spite no expression

Spiderman 100/10 eek!

magneto1992
Namor wins, alot more strnght and able to swift forms, spider-man might have a chance with spider-sense but narmor wins at the end

Ritoshi
No, Spiderman has Webs and spidersense. Didn't i make a thread lik ethis before and darkcrawler kicked my ass ?

H. S. 6
This thread has been done before.

And Namor rips Spidey's heart out.

Fanboy
Namor splatters him on a wall.

Sam Z
Spider-man can win.

Accel
How?

Sparkz
Originally posted by Accel
How?

He asks nicley?

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Sparkz
He asks nicley? Spiderman has faster reflexes than Namor and has precog. Also his web is uber. You can not beat Spiderman because he can not be hit smart

Sparkz
Originally posted by Ritoshi
Spiderman has faster reflexes than Namor and has precog. Also his web is uber. You can not beat Spiderman because he can not be hit smart

Is that the Wolverine fanboy signal?

Creshosk
Is that the Wolverine fanboy signal? Bitter much? Why even utter such a word in a thread that has nothing to do with him unless you're hung up on him?

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Accel
In a hot and dry New York City with the Sun beating down on them and no water in sight.

R O F L

becuase you read my mind

Ritoshi
Is that the Wolverine fanboy signal? What the f**k?

Dr.Crankenstein
Namor should win this easily. He has Spidey beat in all areas I think. Including speed. Well minus agility.

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Dr.Crankenstein
Namor should win this easily. He has Spidey beat in all areas I think. Including speed. Well minus agility. I argued with darkcrawler in a different thread same people fighting. Showed scans of spidey dodging and the power of his web, also scans of him holding up a building. Then showed scans of namor being held by web because the man is dried fish out of water for a while and Spiderman can indeed dodge him long enough for the fish to get thirsty.

juggernaut74
Didn't Spidey hold Rogue in web in Secret Wars? I think she said they were stronger than cables or something. Namor is atleast twice as strong as Rougue though.

Lucid Lui
I argued with darkcrawler in a different thread same people fighting. Showed scans of spidey dodging and the power of his web, also scans of him holding up a building. Then showed scans of namor being held by web because the man is dried fish out of water for a while and Spiderman can indeed dodge him long enough for the fish to get thirsty. You do realise Spider-Man will have to be dodging Namor for hours and hours before water even becomes an issue? Or if Namor's wearing his black suit (as he normally is these days) then water wouldn't be an issue at all.

Maestro
Spidey throws a whale on Namor....

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
You do realise Spider-Man will have to be dodging Namor for hours and hours before water even becomes an issue? Or if Namor's wearing his black suit (as he normally is these days) then water wouldn't be an issue at all. Spiderman has superhuman endurance and can last a day, he did it while fighting Morlun.

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Maestro
Spidey throws a whale on Namor.... Trains would be more preferable to Spidey.

Arahan
In a normal fight Spidey cant win against Namor.
With a nice plan he could take at least 1 or 2 wins.

DarkCrawler
Spiderman has superhuman endurance and can last a day, he did it while fighting Morlun.

Namor >>>>> Morlun.

Ultraman Baltan
Spiderman has beaten Firelord and Stranger. Pete takes it.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Spiderman has beaten Firelord and Stranger. Pete takes it. There are still people like you in the world? Or are you joking, and due to a recent reassesment of my life unable to detect humor right now?

olympian
Spiderman has beaten Firelord and Stranger. Pete takes it.

One of your jobbing showings doesnt count. He never beat Stranger.

Get another asap!

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by olympian
One of your jobbing showings doesnt count. He never beat Stranger.

Get another asap!

Actually, he did beat Stranger. Look for the image at CBR Forums. And if he used jobbering then, he can use it now as well, thus he wins.

olympian
You count him webbing the guy`s face a win? By jove.

As for jobbering, he cant no. That works against folks more powerful than Namor.

Creshosk
Actually, he did beat Stranger. Look for the image at CBR Forums. And if he used jobbering then, he can use it now as well, thus he wins. Go read the rules of the forum, immigrant.

DarkCrawler
Actually, he did beat Stranger. Look for the image at CBR Forums. And if he used jobbering then, he can use it now as well, thus he wins.

huh

No. no expression

xmarksthespot
I'm pretty certain there's already one of these. Namor wins, probably with prominent ease, while continually shouting "Imperius Rex" like a lunatic...

DarkCrawler
And then he will go to Parker's home and have sex with Mary Jane. She totally wants him. smokin'

xmarksthespot
There's another Parker woman who wants him too. She's insatiable.

Skeets
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
There's another Parker woman who wants him too. She's insatiable.
She's much hotter than mary Jane but nothing on your level...droolio

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Skeets
She's much hotter than mary Jane but nothing on your level...droolio Oh you *giggle*.

Frankly I think there's just too much May for even Namor to handle, she's a wildcat in the sack that one... trust me I know... there are scars...

Skeets
Oh you *giggle*.

Frankly I think there's just too much May for even Namor to handle, she's a wildcat in the sack that one... trust me I know... there are scars...
Tee-Hee you said "sack"....

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Skeets
Tee-Hee you said "sack".... Tee-hee-hee you said "sack" too... and now there are five sacks on this page alone...

Skeets
tongue_ss Tee-Hee

sack

xmarksthespot
So many sacks flying around... it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye...

Skeets
It's a risk worth taking.tohsrug

xmarksthespot
Take me, now, under the disco ball.

Skeets
Take me, now, under the disco ball.
Yes,dear....dancingman

DarkCrawler
There's another Parker woman who wants him too. She's insatiable. Ooo, threesome.

He could videotape it and put Spider-Man to watch it while he is in hospital.

Mental scars would last forever.

Ritoshi
Spiderman could beat Namor in a web Slinging contest.

xmarksthespot
Where's it coming from? shock

Ritoshi
Where's it coming from? shock His ass eek!

Anyway, Namor scared of Spiders.

Wonder Man
Spider-man could use his dexterity to trap Namor somewhere.

DarkCrawler
Spider-man could use his dexterity to trap Namor somewhere.
I love you like a brother, dude, but sometimes, you seem out of place. huh

Tha C-Master
Is that the Wolverine fanboy signal? Yes... and the person who said you were bitter is most likely himself. Twister is just copying what I did on the Superman thread. I mean if you are going to be a clown, at least be original. roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigbran
So... Spider-Man can most likely stagger Namor underwater dot dot dot
So dot dot dot

Metalmanx
Uh...no.

Namor wins 8/10.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by bigbran
So... Spider-Man can most likely stagger Namor underwater dot dot dot
So dot dot dot Meh. I had said that whether Mar-Vell was a class 10 or a class 50, he's still weaker.

Faceman
If Namor is dry, he wins 6/10

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Faceman
If Namor is dry, he wins 6/10

Is that sexual inuendo?

stick out tongue

Soljer
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Is that sexual inuendo?

stick out tongue

Sounds like it to me.

Alfheim
Namor wins 8/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.