Wonder Woman, Sersi, and Nova (Herald) vs Thor, Gladiator and Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
No prep, fight is in the Arizona Desert.

Nogoodnamesleft
The boys win it. You can match any individual combatant from the guys' team against any individual from the girls' team and the guy would still win (note: not trying to be sexist, I just see the characters you chose for the men's team to be more powerful).

doctorstrongbad
The men win this battle easy. 10/10

darthgoober
I gotta give this one to the girls. I'm pretty sure that Nova could use Gladiators radiation weakness the same way Surfer did. Then all she has to do is pick one of the other girls to help out(Thor and Wonder Woman may be a toss up, but there's no way he's taken WW AND a herald). But hey, maybe thats just me.

batdude123
I see the girls winning it here as well.

darthgoober
Originally posted by batdude123
I see the girls winning it here as well. smile thumb up

Accel
The girls have Sersi while the guys have... Hercules.

Yeah, I'm going to have say girls win.

Validus
Originally posted by Accel
The girls have Sersi while the guys have... Hercules.

Yeah, I'm going to have say girls win.
Co-sign

Nogoodnamesleft
Thor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wonder Woman. WW is *not* on Thor's par, let alone above it. And if Sersi can beat Herc with one punch then he must have been mortal when she did that. And Nova did nothing that made me think that she knew how to use her powers well enough to exploit Gladiator's radiation weakness. What makes you think she even knows how to do that? The boys handle this one. Not without lifting a finger, but they definitely win nonetheless.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Nogoodnamesleft
Thor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wonder Woman. WW is *not* on Thor's par, let alone above it. And if Sersi can beat Herc with one punch then he must have been mortal when she did that. And Nova did nothing that made me think that she knew how to use her powers well enough to exploit Gladiator's radiation weakness. What makes you think she even knows how to do that? The boys handle this one. Not without lifting a finger, but they definitely win nonetheless.

Please, WW is easily a match for Thor. Nothing in his arsenal could get past her Aegis Shield, and I'm almost positive that she creams him when it comes to speed.
What makes you think that Nova CAN'T copy Surfers radiation trick? All of Galactus's heralds tap into the power cosmic, Surfers just the best at it. Producing radiation isn't a difficult feat for ANY herald(though she may not be able to produce it at the same intensity as Surfer)
I'm not really sure about Sersi and Herc, but all she has to do is stall him long enough for one of the others to come help out. That shouldn't be to difficult considering the fact that she could fly circles around him.

Girls win 8/10

Nogoodnamesleft
Thor is probably the most powerful guy in Marvel who's below skyfather level. If you think WW can beat him, then you're easily deluding yourself.

Strength: Thor by many orders of magnitude
Speed: WW never uses hers when fighting
Durability: Also Thor by many orders of magnitude
Fighting skills: Thor is at least equal
Other powers: WW has some bondage whip, Thor has the most powerful weapon in the universe, which allows for Godforce Attack (which can stop the Juggernaut, stop Galactus, break through the armour of a Celestial, etc), energy blasts, manipulating matter, dimension travel, atmokinesis, absorbing energy (including from SS and Magneto), generating energy (he once refueled a star with this)...many, many other powers.

WW is not on Thor's par. Thor is more like the Silver Surfer in terms of power, if he uses his hammer. Obviously, he will, because WW gets her stupid gay Aegis shield or whatever. They're not on the same level. Thor is simply above her. He's an actual god, WW is not even a demigod.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thor is probably the most powerful guy in Marvel who's below skyfather level. If you think WW can beat him, then you're easily deluding yourself.

Other powers: WW has some bondage whip, Thor has the most powerful weapon in the universe, which allows for Godforce Attack (which can stop the Juggernaut, stop Galactus, break through the armour of a Celestial, etc), energy blasts, manipulating matter, dimension travel, atmokinesis, absorbing energy (including from SS and Magneto), generating energy (he once refueled a star with this)...many, many other powers.

WW is not on Thor's par. Thor is more like the Silver Surfer in terms of power, if he uses his hammer. Obviously, he will, because WW gets her stupid gay Aegis shield or whatever. They're not on the same level. Thor is simply above her. He's an actual god, WW is not even a demigod.

AT least Diana is immortal, Thor is not.

darthgoober

First of all, your going to have a hard time proving that Thor is magnitudes over WW in strength(but your welcome to try laughing out loud )

Second, Wonder Woman may not use her speed very often in fights, but she has shown the capability to, and forum rules state that both fighters fight to the best of their ability(so she will this time smile ).

Durability...I'll admit that Thor may have WW there, but mainly when it comes to non bashing damage. She has been shown many times to be able to take shots from Superman, and that says a lot. Besides, that won't be much of a factor, since her speed and bracer's won't allow him to land many hits in the first place.

Fighting skills: WRONG! Thor may have experience on Diana, but experience isn't always an indication of skills. Diana has shown to be one of the most skilled fighters on the Justice League(right behind Bats if I'm correct), While Thor is generally a brawler, a very good brawler no doubt, but a brawler nonetheless.

Other powers: Yes, I would also say that Thor's hammer is more powerful than WW's LASSO(not whip), but that's not really going to help him here. If he's dumb enough to throw it(and he usually does), all she has to do is block it with her bracer's, then on the hammers return trip, throw her tiara and decapitate him. His Godforce blast won't penetrate her Aegis Shield, but if she can immobilize him for long enough with her lasso, her Godwave would wipe him from existence.

nvrbeenwthagirl
THe girls have too much on thier side. Sersi's transmuting, nova's power cosmic, and Ww's magical weapons put the big squeeze on these three guys. Sersi turns thor into a frog, Nova uses radiaton on glads, and Ww Decapitates herculse with the sword of hephestius.

Tassadar

no expression No. Just no.

The girls win. WW beats Hercules while Nova kills Gladiator, and then the three of them gangbang Thor.

Tassadar
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
AT least Diana is immortal, Thor is not.

no expression Thor is immortal.

Draco69
Originally posted by Tassadar
no expression Thor is immortal.

Actually, no. He's very long-lived. He'll die eventually. Asgardians weren't immortal like the Olympians.

Diana is immortal in a sense that she will never die or age beyond her late twenties unless she's killed in battle...and then she'll just ascend to Olympus and either be brought back to life or become the Goddess of Truth again.

She and her sister Amazons have charged with the task of protecting Doom's Doorway for eternity...literally.

In fact, the Amazons lived all the way to the 85, 741 century in DC Million.

Darth_Erebus
The way I see it Sersi alone could take any of the three guys head to head and she has already KO'd Immortal Herc with one punch. She goes up against Gladiator while Nova takes on Thor. Wonder Woman beats up Herc, again. Herc is the first to go down followed by Gladiator. The girls then tease and taunt Thor and have their way with him after which Sersi turns him into a frog,

guy222
marvel should've left frankie dead

Q99
-Thor's strong, sure, but WW's quite capable of causing Superman significant injury, as well as doing major feats like helping move the Earth, Moon, etc.. Definitely not orders of magnitude.

-WW uses her high reflex/HtH speed pretty often.

-WW can take a beating from non-holding-back Superman and keep ticking. Also, she has her bracers, which can stop *anything* Thor can throw.

-I'd give WW something of an edge. Thor's quite skilled, no doubt, but WW's martial arts skills are focused on more.

Other powers: WW has some bondage whip,
-Which has been used to do stuff like slice the hands off a giant major demon, and once it's around Thor cannot be broken and has mental effects. Heck, under Genocide's control it's been shown it can be used to directly attack Souls (though non-bloodlusted Wondy would never use it as such, but she is another character who holds back her true power). The Lasso of Truth is a major artifact.

She also has her tiara, which can cut herald-level foes easily, plus her bracers can create Zeus's lightning in a short-range high power continuous zap.

Per weapon she has less, but she has multiple artifacts, which people tend to forget when thinking of her versatility.

WW vs Thor is a long, drawn out bloody fight. Sure, Thor may have the advantage in the long term but he'll have to work darn hard for it and'll take his share of damage in return.

Bouboumaster
I say the girls wins, but barely. Unless, of course, Hercules makes his magic works again on Nova!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.