Superman and Thor gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Psyquis52
Superman and Thor team up to take down a variety of villains
They have 30 mins prep for each battle. No rest!!!

1. Rhino, Blob, Mr Hyde
2. Absorbing Man, Lashina, Stompa, Mad Harriet, Wrecker
3. Abomination, Solomon Grundy
4. Black Adam, Juggernaut
5. Amazo, Metallo, Ullik, Kalibak
6. Doomsday
7. Destroyer
8. Loki, Circe
9. Terrax, Sinestro
10. Darkseid, Thanos

How far do they get?

joesha28
They stop at 7, i wld say. 4 itself is tough. But i think Black Adam could be handled by anyone of them...Juggs the problem, i think a tactic could be used. Mjolnir negates juggs force field and they double team on him.

darthgoober
I say they stop at 5. Amazo teamed up with ANYBODY(let alone 3 beings of that power level), is to much for these two, even together.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by darthgoober
I say they stop at 5. Amazo teamed up with ANYBODY(let alone 3 beings of that power level), is to much for these two, even together. I highly doubt that Amazo tips the scales that much. Escpecially given his track record as of late. So far he's lost to Batman and Nightwing and Black Adam decapitated him in one move. It's pretty sad.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by joesha28
They stop at 7, i wld say. 4 itself is tough. But i think Black Adam could be handled by anyone of them...Juggs the problem, i think a tactic could be used. Mjolnir negates juggs force field and they double team on him.
it won't negate juggernaut's force field since it was never turned on

Tassadar
Originally posted by darthgoober
I say they stop at 5. Amazo teamed up with ANYBODY(let alone 3 beings of that power level), is to much for these two, even together.

JLU Amazo, yes. Comic Amazo, no.

Draco69
Originally posted by Psyquis52
I highly doubt that Amazo tips the scales that much. Escpecially given his track record as of late. So far he's lost to Batman and Nightwing and Black Adam decapitated him in one move. It's pretty sad.

Those were not the real Amazo. They were duplicates much like Superman androids.

The REAL Amazo possesses the abilities of the entire JLA. And he would own them at the same time.

hulkrulz
stops at 7

magneto1992
Stops at 7

batdude123

MattDay
7-10 is their most difficult opponents, somewhere in there they lose

Thanos_1971

Tassadar
Stops at 5.

D-Block
Originally posted by joesha28
Actually 4 could become a double team on Thor because BA could take superman out.

D-Block
Originally posted by Draco69
Those were not the real Amazo. They were duplicates much like Superman androids.

The REAL Amazo possesses the abilities of the entire JLA. And he would own them at the same time.

has Amazo ever faced anyone with Thors powers just asking.

Superboy Prime
Juggernaut is a goner via BFR since both of them are capable of accomplishing such a feat.

IMO they stop at 10 simply because Darkseid and Thanos' combined might dwarfes them.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by D-Block
has Amazo ever faced anyone with Thors powers just asking.

Amazo would kick Thor's ass across the earth. The Amazo that is currently hidden away, has the powers of every single person in the jla, or jla reserves. Of course he already has thor's powers. His winds are stronger than thors cuz he has red tornado's power. He has black lighting's lighting. he's got Wonder Woman and Green Lantern's abilities to dimension hop. he has fate, phantom stranger, and zatanna's magic. Even the android in the comic book is rediculous. The jla hid that body. The android that was being beat up by black adam was an older model. Amazo is like ultron. you never know which one your killing or dealign with.

hulkrulz
stop at seven and if they manage to get by him they stop on 10 for sure

Priest
destroyer stops him.

guy222
yes

Inhuman
Originally posted by guy222
yes

Everyone is forgeting that superman's dials go up to 11!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.