Odin vs Champion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fanboy
They both fight on the Rainbow bridge leading towards Asgard who wins?

Wonder Man
This is a good fight. I presume Champion has his power gem.
Champion wins.

Grimm22
Im sorry, but Odin should own Champion

Rols
Odin easy.. All Champions got is incalculable strength and Demigodlike durability which Odin has plenty off and more..

hulkrulz
Lets see Champion has never lost a fight. I think that he should win 6/10 if not more

bigbran
Originally posted by hulkrulz
Lets see Champion has never lost a fight. I think that he should win 6/10 if not more Cept, to, Thanos, SS, She-hulk, etc. Need I go on?

long pig
Logically, CIS PIS aside, Champ has no reason to lose a h2h fight against anyone.

If this IS a h2h only fight, then he would do well.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by long pig
Logically, CIS PIS aside, Champ has no reason to lose a h2h fight against anyone.

If this IS a h2h only fight, then he would do well.

Not true. It was shown in the infinity gauntlet series that those who have the gem are incapable of using or even comprehending the extent of the gems' power. Fact is, the champion is just another chump who'd get his butt handed to him by Odin. Odin has gone H2H against Surtur who is far more powerful than Champion can ever hope to be.

long pig
What the hell are you talking about?

His strength and durability are almost limitless without the gem. He uses power primordial to boost his physical stats.

If this was a h2h fight, it'd come down to skill and Odin is a mere babe to Champ in experience. Tryco is like, 3 billion years his senior in h2h.

bigbran

His strength and durability are almost limitless without the gem. He uses power primordial to boost his physical stats.

If this was a h2h fight, it'd come down to skill and Odin is a mere babe to Champ in experience. Tryco is like, 3 billion years his senior in h2h. I thought he came from the universe before like Galactus.

long pig
I think he was around when the big bang happened, but not before. I could be wrong.

General Kon-El

If this was a h2h fight, it'd come down to skill and Odin is a mere babe to Champ in experience. Tryco is like, 3 billion years his senior in h2h. You are the only one i see in this thread, besides me, who knows how Champion truly is.

As for the rest of you, if it's an H2H battle, Champion would do very well. He has mastered numerous fighting styles. The thing is that the writers are stupid and forget all about this, making him lose.

Besides he got punked by Thanos in the quest because the writers had to find a way for Thanos to get all six gems.

manorastroman
skyfathers>elders

Rols
I think he was around when the big bang happened, but not before. I could be wrong.
I think his race was around after the purging, and him being the last survivor of his race was granted the power primodial..

hulkrulz
Champion def wins in a brawl he gave to thing because he didn't want to kill him

darthgoober
Originally posted by aliveinboston
Not true. It was shown in the infinity gauntlet series that those who have the gem are incapable of using or even comprehending the extent of the gems' power. Fact is, the champion is just another chump who'd get his butt handed to him by Odin. Odin has gone H2H against Surtur who is far more powerful than Champion can ever hope to be.
Surfer has admitted himself that Champion(along with all the other Elders of the Universe), is more powerful than he. Anyway, H2H, Champion has a chance, but probably not much of one unless CIS is off.

Priest
this not even a match if its not h2h.
odin wins

batdude123
Odin laughs in his face and Champion goes down. smile

MJOILNIR
Champion would be dead before he got close enough to land a punch. Its as easy as Odin stopping time before Champion even gets close. Its at Odins leaser to deal with him then.

Horrificus
ya see, here is the big problem we have...

No matter what you guys say about Champion... he still sucks!!
He sucked yesterday, he sucks today, and he will suck tomorrow.

He is a charcter that is MADE to lose. That means that no matter what his powers are, he continuously has bad showings.
It is sad, if you like him. But, that is too bad.
Uou can say, for instance, that maybe he is brain damaged. Maybe he is weak in the mind.
Maybe, he is genetically bad at fighting, regardless of his powers.
It does not matter how you rationalize it. The fact is that he loses. A LOT!
Too much for you guys to be making him sound like a "Big Winner" that can take everybody on.
So, no matter what his powers are, or how old he is, the only reason he could have lost so much is because he sucks at what he does.
I have known lots of guys that take martial arts all over the place, and guess what... they are still absolute woosies.
If you are going to pick a winner and a loser, you have to take into account that Champion loses. Maybe that is why the elders of the universe are around. To LOSE, and make others feel good about themselves.
Eternity allowed Champion to become Champion, so people like She-Hulk will feel good about themselves, after they beat the crap out of an "Elder of the Universe" with 3 billion years of experience, the Power Primordial, blah, blah, blah.
Get it?

rotiart
Originally posted by General Kon-El
You are the only one i see in this thread, besides me, who knows how Champion truly is.

As for the rest of you, if it's an H2H battle, Champion would do very well. He has mastered numerous fighting styles. The thing is that the writers are stupid and forget all about this, making him lose.

Besides he got punked by Thanos in the quest because the writers had to find a way for Thanos to get all six gems.

He got punked in the sense that Thanos feared Champion connecting with a punch.. and Thanos knew that one more punch from Champion would break his shields... but then champion destroyed the entire planet... he punked him in the sense that champions a brick... and his brains that dense. If it wasn't for CIS, he would have pummeled Thanos.

Even She Hulk only won due to a "powerup" which currently she doesn't exhibit, training... which of 3 months that put her on the level of a guy thats fought for billions of years... and Champion wasn't allowed to use all of his powers available to him. PIS.

I don't remember the silver surfer reference offhand.

And if Champion has the power gem, he has unlimited power and durability... Its PIS that in some comics Champion has shown the ability to subconsciously use the gem... and in other comics, he doesn't use the gem at all.

Champion would at the very least match Odin in hand to hand, he'd in reality be far above Odin. And with the power gem, odin will be unable to harm, Champion... whereas champion would eventually reach the level required to kill off Odin.

Champion for the win... if written correctly..
Champion written to be jobbernaut loses. sick

Superboy Prime
Didn't you read what the previous poster said!?

Champion's role in the universe is to lose!!

The End.

Finito!

Beyond Finito!

Besides Odin's cooler.

horse

Horrificus
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Didn't you read what the previous poster said!?

Champion's role in the universe is to lose!!

The End.

Finito!

Beyond Finito!

Besides Odin's cooler.

horse

True. And, Champion is such a di**. You can tell by Champion's personality that he loses a lot.
As a matter of fact, there should be an abstract entity out there that embodies "Cool". And, he watches out for cool characters.
Let's face it. Surfer is cool. Wonderman is cool. Beta Ray Bill is cool. Original Drax the Destroyer was cool.
Even poor Ben Grimm is cool. Which is probably why he is still alive after fighting so many characters that are way badder than he is.
Champion is NOT cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.