Which PT Jedi did you think was the coolest?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Akira99
By this I mean not who do you think was the most powerful PT Jedi - I mean which did you personally like the most? It can be any PT jedi including ones with very little screen time
Personally I didn't really like either Ani or Kenobi a lot as I didn't like the way they were portrayed and I just couldn't feel for them much and I didn't see them at all as cool.
I would certainly have to say Yoda - he really felt like the type whom you'd feel safe with no matter what the circumstance. Followed closely by Mace - he was consistently bad-ass and well SLJ and when he died I dam nearly died myself!
Your views? Take your time so you can explain

jollyjim311
Obi Wan as of Episode 3.

Sith Lord Windu
mace becuase hes the badass, though anakin looks pretty cool when he goes to the DS.

John!attheDisco
Windu. He uses his emotions, so that makes him the one that would be the easiest to relate too, but even though he uses them, he is always calm.

Darth Kreiger
Ki-Adi-Mundi big grin

He's the only Jedi shown besides Yoda, that actually took a bunch of Clones with him

Rampant ox
Count Dooku big grin

((The_Anomaly))
^is not a Jedi

Rampant ox
Dooku was a jedi - Tyrannus was a sith...

Blue_Hefner
Plo Koon,Mace, Yoda and Anakin are the coolest.

Jedi Priestess
Anakin

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Dooku was a jedi - Tyrannus was a sith...

Being that your a Dooku fan I'd have thought you'd know they are the same person...lol

Plus, the question was what Prequal Trilogy Jedi is your favorite, Dooku (Tyrannus) was never seen as a Jedi in the PT, only as a Sith.

But whatever, my favorite PT Jedi is Yoda.

Sith Master X
Obi-Wan by far.

Barker
Count Dooku big grin
Lee fetishes are lame.

I was a Plo fanboy, and anyone who looks at my Previous usernames knows it.

chinabing
I thought Kit Fisto was incredibly cool.

I remember first time I saw TPM in the theaters, and they showed the all the Jedi Masters, and I thought they all get wiped out, (by little Anakin). It was like Dead Men Sitting.

But then also it was incredibly, incredibly cool to see Yoda the puppet again. They better not change that whenever they re-do the PT, but that's OT... for off topic. (Speaking of off topic, what would the nickname be for Eps. 7, 8 and 9? The ST for Sequel Trilogy?)

Tangible God
I never understood why Plo Koon and Kit Fisto were so popular.

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by chinabing
I thought Kit Fisto was incredibly cool.

I remember first time I saw TPM in the theaters, and they showed the all the Jedi Masters, and I thought they all get wiped out, (by little Anakin). It was like Dead Men Sitting.

But then also it was incredibly, incredibly cool to see Yoda the puppet again. They better not change that whenever they re-do the PT, but that's OT... for off topic. (Speaking of off topic, what would the nickname be for Eps. 7, 8 and 9? The ST for Sequel Trilogy?)

There will be no Sequel Trilogy, don't believe Superstupid

I'd like to add Fisto(that's the green dude that smiles a lot right?)

Akira99
Yeh in ep 2 when Fisto used the force to stop C3P0/battle droid and he produced this broad alien grin - me and my sister were falling off our seats laughing

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Barker
Lee fetishes are lame.

You better not be dissing Christopher Lee. mad

Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Being that your a Dooku fan I'd have thought you'd know they are the same person...lol

Lol, Count Dooku refers to when he was a jedi, Darth Tyrannus refers to when he was a sith.

I dont know the dates. Was Dooku in the order in TPM? If so then he is my favourite PT jedi, if not I will go with Qui-Gon.

Quinlan_Vos
Is it because he's Dooku's apprentice?

Anyway, my favorite is Quinlan Vos or Yoda.

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Quinlan_Vos
Is it because he's Dooku's apprentice?

Hahaha, only partly. But Qui-Gon was a kick-ass character in his own right.

PVS
You better not be dissing Christopher Lee. mad

no, he was dissing obsessive christopher lee fanboys.

Rampant ox
Originally posted by PVS
no, he was dissing obsessive christopher lee fanboys.

Last time I checked it wasnt a crime to admire the best actor in the world.

PVS
Last time I checked it wasnt a crime to admire the best actor in the world.

its not a crime, but reading post after post of you obsessing over him is redundant and annoying.

smoker4
Originally posted by PVS
its not a crime, but reading post after post of you obsessing over him is redundant and annoying.

and i really, really hate to say it but also a bit gay

Sadako of Girth
Christopher Lee is big and bad enough to look after himself.
Not only was he Dracula- but in real life he was a trained killer working for the intelligence services. True story.

PVS
i have a 18" johnson. true story

Rampant ox
Originally posted by smoker4
and i really, really hate to say it but also a bit gay

If you hate to say it so much why say it? Especially when it is a load of bullsh*t.

Originally posted by PVS

Then dont read my posts. A simple solution would be to ignore me. wink

smoker4
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Christopher Lee is big and bad enough to look after himself.
Not only was he Dracula- but in real life he was a trained killer working for the intelligence services. True story.

Remembers to kiss ass if ever i bump into him

Originally posted by PVS

I have a 12" Ponda Baba smokin'

smoker4
If you hate to say it so much why say it? Especially when it is a load of bullsh*t.

Then dont read my posts. A simple solution would be to ignore me. wink

It needed to be formalised into a typed statement

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by PVS

Well in the interview is saw with him, he must've been bullshitting...
But he seemed to still be proficient at demonstrating his steathy "grab em round the mouth with one hand from behind while stabbing them in the lungs to stop them calling for help" ambushery for the camera....

exanda kane
Obi-Wan is as ever, a cool character, even if he acts more like a 50s radio broadcaster than a crazy old wizard in the PT smile

Sadako of Girth
From Lee's website biog:

http://www.christopherleeweb.com/modules.php?name=Biography

"Last Update on June 2005

Star of the LORD OF THE RINGS trilogy from New Line Cinema and STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES and EPISODE III: REVENGE OF THE SIHT from Lucas Films following starring roles in the critically-acclaimed independent picture JINNAH, which he considers to be the most important movie of his whole career and the epic BBC miniseries GORMENGHAST, legendary actor CHRISTOPHER FRANK CARANDINI LEE also recently appeared in CRIMSON RIVERS II with Jean Reno and Tim Burton's SLEEPY HOLLOW (Paramount). He is due to appear in Tim Burton's CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY (Warner Bros).

Christopher Lee was born in Belgravia, London on 27th May 1922. His father was a Colonel in the 60th King's Royal Rifle Corps (originally the Royal Americans) and was decorated for gallantry in the Boer War and First World War. He was also one of the greatest amateur sportsmen of his time. His mother, Contessa Estelle Marie Carandini di Sarzano, was a noted Edwardian beauty and was painted by John Lavery, Oswald Birley and Olive Snell and sculpted by Clare Sheridan, a cousin of Winston Churchill.

The Carandini family is one of the oldest in Europe and traces itself back to the first century AD. It is believed to have had close connections with the Emperor Charlemagne and was granted the right to bear the coat of arms of the Holy Roman Empire by Emperor Frederick Barbarossa. An ancestor, Cardinal Consalvi, was Papal Secretary of State at the time of Napoleon and is buried at the Pantheon in Rome next to the painter Raphael. His painting, by Lawrence hangs, in Windsor Castle . A cousin, Niccolo Carandini, was the first Italian ambassador to Britain after World War II and subsequently was President of Alitalia.

Christopher Lee was educated at Summer Fields preparatory school, took a scholarship at Eton College and Wellington College where he was a classical scholar in Greek and Latin. After leaving school he worked as an office boy and messenger in the city of London at the salary of 1 pound a week and during five years of World War II he served in the Royal Air Force and Special Forces. He was decorated for distinguished service and held the rank of Flight Lieutenant."

PVS
they left out the part where lee states that he's forced to live as a recluse, thanks to certain star wars fanboys trying to hump his leg in public.

Sadako of Girth
ROFL True they did ommit that particular bit....... laughing out loud

smoker4
Its such a stubborn stain

Sadako of Girth
Some "Revenge of the Cif" is needed...

smoker4
laughing

Blue_Hefner
Lol at your sig.

Akira99
So if you happened to be walking towards Christopher Lee on the street what would you say to him?

PVS
Originally posted by Akira99
So if you happened to be walking towards Christopher Lee on the street what would you say to him?

"mfffmffmffffmfff" (incoherant) "mfmfffffmmmmffmmmf" (face buried between lee's butt cheeks) "mfffmffmfmf"

Sadako of Girth
laughing out loud LMAO

Rampant ox
To much badmouthing of Christopher Lee. Brain going into overload.

bangin bash chair

stretcher

Darth Scythe
This guy. He was the coolest.

http://starwars.wikia.com/images/b/b1/Evenpiell.jpg

And yes I know his name and could type it, but he's too cool for a formal introduction like that. THAT'S how cool he is.

smoker4
Originally posted by PVS
"mfffmffmffffmfff" (incoherant) "mfmfffffmmmmffmmmf" (face buried between lee's butt cheeks) "mfffmffmfmf"

laughing

Sith'ari
Mace Windu, Quinlan Vos and Tholme.

Velkyn
Yoda! Have to go with him cause when he walked into Palps room just non chalantly waved his hand and took out the two guards.. that to me was the funniest part in epIII so he gets my vote.

pr1983
Ep 3 Obi, or else Mace... Qui Gon was ok... Yoda too...

Lighthammer
Top Ten
1. Aayla Secura
2. Plo Koon
3. Kit Fisto
4. Mace Windu
5. Obi Wan
6. Yoda
7. Ki Adi Mundi
8. Qui Gon
9.Agen Kolar
10. Saesee Tinn

Kaos sebaceous
obi wan and mace god do i hate anikan

masterkit
Aayla and Kit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.