mr big vs sagat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blanka
mr big vs sagat

The-Judge
mr. big??

Blanka
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Big_%28Art_of_Fighting%29

the guy from art of fighting

The-Judge
sagat kicks his ass. theyre strong in kof, but not on level with sf

Blanka
mr big has drum stick as a weapon big grin big grin laughing out loud

Blanka
when i was little i thought mr big is sagat with a coat on

shin_remy
Sagat

Swe_Bum
Yeah Sagat... But BS Kof isn't SF's level mad

Remulous
sagat will blow his a$$ away.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Blanka
when i was little i thought mr big is sagat with a coat on laughing Sagat wins

Blanka
why do they call mr big ,big

P-Geyser
I have to agree with the majority. If this were Geese it would be another story but I dont see Mr. Big being victorious over Sagat.

Remulous
Originally posted by P-Geyser
I have to agree with the majority. If this were Geese it would be another story but I dont see Mr. Big being victorious over Sagat. sagat will kick geeses a$$ too,but thats 4 a nother thread

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Remulous
sagat will kick geeses a$$ too,but thats 4 a nother thread

Ahem...thats jumping it a little too much there.

Emperor Ashtar
Ahem...thats jumping it a little too much there.
Not really, terry did it, and sagat can't.

brainchild81
Wow, guess who's name's been dropped in yet another thread he's got nothing to begin with?laughing Anyway Sagat beating Geese's a$$ is something that I can't be sure of. Geese is damn powerful. Don't let his loss to Terry fool you. It's been said that he "slept on"(underestimated) Terry and that's the only reason he lost. Geese v. Sagat might be a pretty cool fight.Originally posted by P-Geyser
Ahem...thats jumping it a little too much there. Ditto. Geese is no joke

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by brainchild81
Wow, guess who's name's been dropped in yet another thread he's got nothing to begin with?laughing Anyway Sagat beating Geese's a$$ is something that I can't be sure of. Geese is damn powerful. Don't let his loss to Terry fool you. It's been said that he "slept on"(underestimated) Terry and that's the only reason he lost. Geese v. Sagat might be a pretty cool fight. Ditto. Geese is no joke

Snk has a habit of making weaker characters defeat stronger characters for know reason.

brainchild81
Yeah, but I can't really be pissed @ them for that. I mean, the hero has to eventually win. But damn, they don't have to kill the f**king boss all the time though!

Emperor Ashtar
Yeah, but I can't really be pissed @ them for that. I mean, the hero has to eventually win. But damn, they don't have to kill the f**king boss all the time though! But It kinda got outta hand, when they beat igniz.

P-Geyser
Wow, guess who's name's been dropped in yet another thread he's got nothing to begin with?laughing Anyway Sagat beating Geese's a$$ is something that I can't be sure of. Geese is damn powerful. Don't let his loss to Terry fool you. It's been said that he "slept on"(underestimated) Terry and that's the only reason he lost. Geese v. Sagat might be a pretty cool fight. Ditto. Geese is no joke

Nobody said Geese slept on Terry and thats not the reason Terry won because of being "underestamted" Geese may have underestamated him a little. The fact is Terry had the determination and the will to take out Geese.

Since folks want to jump on Terry beating Geese....I guess we can say the same thing about Ryu beating Sagat or Kyo beating Rugal or Ryo Beating Takuma...as well as Rock beating Kain right?

Remulous
sagat can defeat geese,i know how pwerful he is,but if terry cood do it,sagat can most definently,i think even now sagat cood probally beat bison.

Emperor Ashtar
Nobody said Geese slept on Terry and thats not the reason Terry won because of being "underestamted" Geese may have underestamated him a little. The fact is Terry had the determination and the will to take out Geese.

Since folks want to jump on Terry beating Geese....I guess we can say the same thing about Ryu beating Sagat or Kyo beating Rugal or Ryo Beating Takuma...as well as Rock beating Kain right?

Correction, dark ryu beat sagat.

Remulous

Since folks want to jump on Terry beating Geese....I guess we can say the same thing about Ryu beating Sagat or Kyo beating Rugal or Ryo Beating Takuma...as well as Rock beating Kain right? well u really cant jump to the sagat and ryu situation,ryu only won that fight by a cheap shot shoryuken.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Correction, dark ryu beat sagat.

Whatever the bottom line is the main guy usually wins in the fighting games and this is no different with Terry and Geese.

Emperor Ashtar
Whatever the bottom line is the main guy usually wins in the fighting games and this is no different with Terry and Geese.

Not really, ryu got stomped by bison, oro, and gouki spared his life. alex got stomped by ryu despite being the new main character.

P-Geyser
I knew about Ryu losing to Oro and I knew Alex did not have a chance. Now that I think about it, I agree with your statement so my mistake.

Emperor Ashtar
I knew about Ryu losing to Oro and I knew Alex did not have a chance. Now that I think about it, I agree with your statement so my mistake.

I'm confused, I though terry beat geese fair and square?

P-Geyser
I'm confused, I though terry beat geese fair and square?

No I was stating on how the main guy does not always win...Terry did defeat Geese fair and square.

Emperor Ashtar
No I was stating on how the main guy does not always win...Terry did defeat Geese fair and square.

Terry beat geese, kaiser, and yamakazi; dude is a beast.

P-Geyser
Terry beat geese, kaiser, and yamakazi; dude is a beast.

Hell yeah smile

Remulous
Terry beat geese, kaiser, and yamakazi; dude is a beast. acorse no 1 can deny that fact.

brainchild81
Nobody said Geese slept on Terry and thats not the reason Terry won because of being "underestamted" Geese may have underestamated him a little. The fact is Terry had the determination and the will to take out Geese.Relax it just seems like they always include it in the backstory of Terry's fights. Bad guy underestimates Terry, Terry kicks the s**t out of bad guy

Since folks want to jump on Terry beating Geese....I guess we can say the same thing about Ryu beating SagatNope. Ryu went crazy and for a split second was willing to kill to win. It's been called the killing intent. It's the difference between Ryu & Evil Ryu Originally posted by P-Geyser
or Kyo beating RugalNot really sure about the specifics of that fight. Crimson Flames make Kyo's attacks hurt a whole f**king lot though. Originally posted by P-Geyser
or Ryo Beating TakumaJust a Ryu/Ken wannabe beating up on his dad(an older Ryu copy)Originally posted by P-Geyser
...as well as Rock beating Kain right? Nope. Rock just kicks @$$ all the time. He's got moves he learned from Terry amalgamated w/moves he somehow inherited from his pop. Dude was just born to be a beast. Rock rocks!!!smile Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
I'm confused, I though terry beat geese fair and square? Oh he did. I'm not saying he cheated or anything. That's not like Terry. Just saying Geese underestimated him, that's all

Remulous
terry seems too cool and too powerful 4 his own game,he didnt leave any room 4 the other characters to acomplish any thing.he makes the rest of the FF cast look like a bunch of suckers.

P-Geyser
terry seems too cool and too powerful 4 his own game,he didnt leave any room 4 the other characters to acomplish any thing.he makes the rest of the FF cast look like a bunch of suckers.

Fatal Fury cast looks like a bunch of suckers?!...where did you get that from?!

So you are saying Geese Howard,Ryuji Yamazaki,Tung Fu Rue, Joe Higashi, Kim Kaphawan ,Krauser The Jins and such look like suckers to Terry?!....hell no. If thats the case, then Kyo in KOF is much worse than that.

The only true story's in FF were Terry shined was in FF, FF 2 and in FF 3 all the characters were looking for the scrolls. Oh and have you seen Rick Strowd...he sure as hell looks like no sucker.

Remulous
ok the villans r in a leauge of their own in terms of power and coolness but the rest suck except for the GMOW CAST.none of the FF characters acomplished any thing with out terrys help.and kyo is much worst than that when compared 2 terry,hes shit in the mudd compared to terry and thats saying alot 4 terry b cause i actually like kyo.

P-Geyser
ok the villans r in a leauge of their own in terms of power and coolness but the rest suck except for the GMOW CAST.none of the FF characters acomplished any thing with out terrys help.and kyo is much worst than that when compared 2 terry,hes shit in the mudd compared to terry and thats saying alot 4 terry b cause i actually like kyo.

Correction there...Kim, Tung and Joe are NOT villians.

By the way Joe Higashi earned his title as The Muay Thai Champion...and I believe Terry had nothing to do with helping him get there so that argument is out the window.

Kim Kaphawan is the Tae Kwon Do champion earning his ranks and again Terry had nothing to do with helping get there. Oh by the way Kim is definatley a fan favorite in case you didn't know.

The only time Terry really helped one of the other characters is when his little brother Andy was beaten by Geese and Terry came in for revenge of his father.

I will choose the old cast over MOTW'S anyday of the week.

Remulous
Correction there...Kim, Tung and Joe are NOT villians.

By the way Joe Higashi earned his title as The Muay Thai Champion...and I believe Terry had nothing to do with helping him get there so that argument is out the window.

Kim Kaphawan is the Tae Kwon Do champion earning his ranks and again Terry had nothing to do with helping get there. Oh by the way Kim is definatley a fan favorite in case you didn't know.

The only time Terry really helped one of the other characters is when his little brother Andy was beaten by Geese and Terry came in for revenge of his father.

I will choose the old cast over MOTW'S anyday of the week. i know kim and joe r nt villans,and what did them being the champions of their own martial art do 4 the story line,what impact did it make and what enemys have they defeated?sounds like to me terry just about scraped them all.

P-Geyser
i know kim and joe r nt villans,and what did them being the champions of their own martial art do 4 the story line,what impact did it make and what enemys have they defeated?sounds like to me terry just about scraped them all.

I mentioned them being champions(WHICH THESE CHARACTERS ACCOMPLISHED) because you seem to have some idea that none of the characters in Fatal Fury can do anything I quote you

"none of the FF characters acomplished any thing with out terrys help"

Oh and Andy did deafeat Laurence Blood right hand man to Krauser.

In the Fatal Fury 3 stroyline Terry,Andy,Joe, Mai and Mary were all working together to stop Ryuji and The Jin twins....so I cant see how as you claim Terry has "scrapped" them all

Emperor Ashtar
Hence why fatal fury is better than KOF.

Remulous
I mentioned them being champions(WHICH THESE CHARACTERS ACCOMPLISHED) because you seem to have some idea that none of the characters in Fatal Fury can do anything I quote you

"none of the FF characters acomplished any thing with out terrys help"

Oh and Andy did deafeat Laurence Blood right hand man to Krauser.

In the Fatal Fury 3 stroyline Terry,Andy,Joe, Mai and Mary were all working together to stop Ryuji and The Jin twins....so I cant see how as you claim Terry has "scrapped" them all sounds 2 me like they only beat minions and henchmen while terry took out the main guys.and the other FF characters r cool too but they got nothing on terry

JohnnyDo3
Sagat would kick Mr big's ass inlcuding his minions

brainchild81
Hence why fatal fury is better than KOF. Nah. KOF is better. There's not too many great FF characters out there. KOF usually has a better roster

Emperor Ashtar
Nah. KOF is better. There's not too many great FF characters out there. KOF usually has a better roster

Kof sucks, stupid plot reoccuring plot, and gameplay revolves to much on dial a combo.

Fatal fury is way better,

P-Geyser
Kof sucks, stupid plot reoccuring plot, and gameplay revolves to much on dial a combo.

Fatal fury is way better,

DITTO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.