Anybody else hates Michael guts?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsinister
I hope that he and his "rainmanish" son Walt won't get off the Island so easy... and i sure hope he'll get what he deserves in Season 3. I think Jack, Swayer and Kate should have kicked his ass after they all realized that he had betrayed them all and that he killed Ana-Lucia and Libby in cold blood!

If there is any justice he'll be the first person to get killed off in Season 3.

Please don't give any excuse for his actions, no normal person would kill two, and send another five friends to their deaths beacuse he got a promise form some group of murderers that they would let his son go. He couldn't even know that they will keep their end of the deal... He is a weasel and a snake!

steverules
I dunno, he could've shot them then got his son. I thought his son was annoying to be honest.

The Pict
What he did was unforgivable, even though he was trying to save the person he loved more than anything. I doubt he'll be back in the show.

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by darthsinister
Please don't give any excuse for his actions, no normal person would kill two, and send another five friends to their deaths beacuse he got a promise form some group of murderers that they would let his son go. He couldn't even know that they will keep their end of the deal... He is a weasel and a snake!

Five? Kate, Jack, Sawyer and Hurley... that's four.

And he doesn't know if he has sent them to their deaths. Nor that the others are really "murderers" in the traditional sense, or what they have planned for the three (they did send Hurley back after all.) Really the survivors have killed more others (and more of themselves) then others have killed survivors.

But yes, Micheal is a bit of a bastard, but I think he'll be back.

DeadshotHyaena
Honestly, I like the guy despite the fact I wanted him to die or something, but the thing is that Michael made the show alot more interesting and suspenseful. And plus, he's being played by Harold Perrineau, a magnificient actor.

evilm0nki3
Michael irritates me sooo much...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.