Surtur vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trolly_crouchjr
Surtur gets his sword and they are fighting in Surtur's dimension

sexyking
Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
Surtur gets his sword and they are fighting in Surtur's dimension

Is this an extremely hungry Galactus if so Surtur might have a chance if not surtur gets eaten literally. wink

galan7777777
is galactus full power?

Scoobless
Galactus doesn't do great against magic most of the time.... Surtur could beat him

Stupid Rookie
Galactus does have a weakness to magic, and it is in Surtur's realm, however I think that unless big G is weak he takes this one. There really are not many who can contend with a decently powered G.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by sexyking
Is this an extremely hungry Galactus if so Surtur might have a chance if not surtur gets eaten literally. wink

Try again my friend. Extremely hungry Galactus has been knocked on his pitiful arse by many a simpleton, let alone a MU God-killer. Fact is, Galactus can't simply absorb Surtur any more than he can Ego the living planet, a being far less powerful than Surtur. Galactus can do alot if he has his machines channel him energy, but Galactus isnt quite the heavy weight his fanboys want him to be, even with his machines. Put simply, the universal garbage collector gets his head lopped off. The severed head is then applied on to the handle of Surtur's sword with a dab of white-dwarf glue as a decoration.

MJOILNIR
Originally posted by Scoobless
Galactus doesn't do great against magic most of the time.... Surtur could beat him
I agree. Surter is powerful enough. A weakened Galen and Surter has a decent chance of cutting him down. The mythical full powered=to eternity Galan, thats a diferent story.

rotiart
Galactus has a weakness to magic like superman has a weakness. It isn't so much a weakness as no kind of protection.

Surtur in his own realm would be skyfather level or higher. With the Twilight Sword definitly Abstract level.

Galactus hungry, dies.
Galactus full, dies.
Galactus full power, and absorbing his ship.. kills surtur... in a semi hard fight.

WhiteWitchKing
Galactus would to this 7-8 of 10. Magic is not his weakness. He just doesn't understand it's nature. That's it. There isn't a reference of him being weak against. I could be wrong. But I don't think I am.

draxx_tOfU
surtur beating galactus would mean odin > galactus...

galactus who is = to eternity would rip surtur in half....

grey fox
Originally posted by aliveinboston
Try again my friend. Extremely hungry Galactus has been knocked on his pitiful arse by many a simpleton, let alone a MU God-killer. Fact is, Galactus can't simply absorb Surtur any more than he can Ego the living planet, a being far less powerful than Surtur. Galactus can do alot if he has his machines channel him energy, but Galactus isnt quite the heavy weight his fanboys want him to be, even with his machines. Put simply, the universal garbage collector gets his head lopped off. The severed head is then applied on to the handle of Surtur's sword with a dab of white-dwarf glue as a decoration.

White dwarf glue ?

Do you mean games workshop brand plastic glue ?

Scoobless
The Twilight Sword has the power to remake reality.... I think that would give Surtur quite a large advantage.

no expression

grey fox
The Twilight Sword has the power to remake reality.... I think that would give Surtur quite a large advantage.

no expression

But Surtur loses to Thor , he whined when 'ol goldilocks set up a tornado for him..... and if my alphabet based logic is in order then Galactus > Thor > Surtur

Horrificus

He does not have a weakness to magic.
Ask Mephisto, who was only able to stand and watch as Galactus started eating his entire realm.

He would kill Surtur.
Thor stalemated Surtur.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by rotiart
Galactus has a weakness to magic like superman has a weakness. It isn't so much a weakness as no kind of protection.

Surtur in his own realm would be skyfather level or higher. With the Twilight Sword definitly Abstract level.

Galactus hungry, dies.
Galactus full, dies.
Galactus full power, and absorbing his ship.. kills surtur... in a semi hard fight.

I see what you are saying, but I have to agree with draxx_tOfU in that if Surtur would beat him so easily, shouldn't Odin?

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by grey fox
White dwarf glue ?

Do you mean games workshop brand plastic glue ?
Warhammer rules big grin

But seriously Galactus...

complexbrother
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
surtur beating galactus would mean odin > galactus...

galactus who is = to eternity would rip surtur in half....

finally someone with bit of sence. big G looks at Surtur and thinks "thats a spicy meatballa" .

Horrificus

no expression

Did it really have that power? I thought it was just a matter of the drawing of the sword ushered in the end of everything. I don't remember the fact that the sword has that power itself.
Just wondering.

grey fox
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Warhammer rules big grin

But seriously Galactus...

Indeed it does , i'd love to play but the rules are to long for my (rather poor) memory . I do love the narrative aspect though. Instead i swapped to LOTR as the rules are easier albeit the models and books more expensive.

MJOILNIR
Morgan Le Fay used the sword to alter reality.

sexyking

Try again my friend, i would love to explain but just read other posters posts to understand. wink

guy222
Big G FTW

Surtur has Twilighthmm

Horrificus
Galactus held his own against Aggamatto, who is above Surtur.
And, he fought Aggy in Aggy's own dimension.
Thor with Odin's power was able to defeat Surtur.
And, Thor with Odin's power is not equal to Galactus.

All levels of Galactus are above Surtur.

Galactus wins.

Bentley
If people knew more about Galactus they should know he wins this.

janus77
would Galactus get a Sutur-rush if he ate his dimension?
(weak pun, I know embarrasment)

Galactus wins this, without breaking sweat.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Horrificus

Galactus wins. I agree with most of this. Only a famished Galactus should lose to Surtur.

guy222
like Odin vs Galactus. Its not a stomp

If Galactus is weak, he loses

Utrigita
Galactus ftw

guy222
he does

Larceny
Originally posted by guy222

thumb up

Galactus 8/10

Bentley
Odin vs a well fed Galactus is a stomp. In the other hand we all agree that a weak Galactus would be defeated.

lordboo

Originally posted by Larceny
thumb up

Galactus 8/10
imo as well surtur gets 2 or three wins if hungy or weak.
though galactus could absorb/devour surturs dimension

Lumby
Galan Yo wickedph

llagrok

Galactus wins.

is dat sum ABC logicz? om nom nom nom nom

Surtur was surprised that he would not die at Thor w/odinforce + rune magic's hands. Thor never actually did beat him.

Horrificus
Originally posted by llagrok
is dat sum ABC logicz? om nom nom nom nom

Surtur was surprised that he would not die at Thor w/odinforce + rune magic's hands. Thor never actually did beat him.
Idiot.

I wasn't even talking about Thor slapping him around in that storyline.
I'm talking about Serpent Crown. Of course, you have no idea what I'm talking about, because you have no idea what you are talking about.

ABC logicz. Whatever.

Back to the kiddie table for you.

Read a book.

Larceny
Galactus 8/10

Priest

Utrigita
Originally posted by lordboo
imo as well surtur gets 2 or three wins if hungy or weak.
though galactus could absorb/devour surturs dimension

He can get two wins if Galactus like you said is either Hungry ore otherwise weak.

I'm not sure what the threadstarter intended

Terryc250
Galactus wins

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Larceny
thumb up

Galactus 8/10 8/10 sounds like a stomp...

Bouboumaster
Galactus pimpsmack Surtur yelling: "Getta out ma way, *****!"

Seriously, where Galactus said he ave a weakness against magic?

I read him saying he doesn't understand the chaos nature of magic, but that's not a weakness.

Horrificus
Rick Jones will be Red Hulk.

llagrok
Idiot.

I'm talking about Serpent Crown. Of course, you have no idea what I'm talking about, because you have no idea what you are talking about.

ABC logicz. Whatever.

Read a book.

Pfff, that Surtur was weakened.

Don't even try to bring that shit.

Horrificus
Originally posted by llagrok
Pfff, that Surtur was weakened.

Don't even try to bring that shit.
Ha!
If he was weakened, it was because you had been servicing him before the big fight.

Badabing
Idiot.

ABC logicz. Whatever.

Read a book. uhuh

leonidas
not easy, but g wins. it would be a cool fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.