Daredevil VS. Jason Voorhees : Horror in Hell's Kitchen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Remember when ol' Jason went to Manhattan in part 8? Yeah, I know the movie sucked, but you didn't see MY version......because it's Friday the 13th in Hell; Hell's Kitchen that is......

In MY version, Jason makes his way thru Manhattan and ends up in the middle of Hell's Kitchen (the REALLY bad part of town).....and starts slaughtering people left and right; the good AND the bad citizens of Hell's Kitchen.

Well, this doesn't sit too well with a certain "Man without fear", and our red-garbed hero is out to take down this homicidal madman. Daredevil searches the city and it doesn't take too long to find the hockey-masked fiend....who happens to be in an alley way after beheading a few junkie drug dealers...

"I don't know who you are pal OR what you're doing in my city, but you're going to regret you ever set foot here !!!" exclaims D.D. as he jumps from a ledge and firmly lands in the cold, dark alley way.

Jason just looks at D.D. for a second, and ever so slightly cocks his head to the side...while firmly grasping his machete.

"So, are we going to have to do this the easy way, or the hard way? " asks the crimson avenger.

Jason raises his bloody machete and charges toward Daredevil.......

"Guess this means the hard way.........." thinks D.D. as he pulls out his billy-club and prepares for battle!!!!

**Oh, and just for the record....Jason now has a comicbook series being put out by Avatar comics as well as a number of limited series and one-shots......so, I thought this would make a cool crossover / fight....so please, I would really like to see what people think about this one**

So, who will prevail....? The hockey-masked, psychotic, unstoppable killer Jason Voorhees .......or the crimson-clad, avenger of the night : Daredevil, the Man without Fear ????

B dot Rob
DD because it's not a hypothetical battle and if Jason wins it means DD is dead and that means no more Daredevil which is a no no. Though even on paper I'd say DD wins 9/10

Captain_WV
i disagree, whatcan DD do? if he does hit jason it just slows him down, if he takes a limb, it will come back, Blind Justice has no power in the court of the dead!!

B dot Rob
He can pumel him into oblivion (no way in hell slow ass Jason tags DD) and then, when he keeps coming back from the dead, give Strange/Richards a call.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by B dot Rob
He can pumel him into oblivion (no way in hell slow ass Jason tags DD) and then, when he keeps coming back from the dead, give Strange/Richards a call.

Well, first of all...Jason has been pummelled before, and it didn't even faze him...only pissed him off. And secondly, Reed and Strange are out of town at the time, so D.D.'s on his own here....only his senses, fighting skills, wits, and cunning are going to win him this match....MAYBE.

B dot Rob
Has Jason ever been pummelled by someone with nearly the skill set strength and speed of DD?

Grimm22
A guy who was nearly a pro-boxer tryed to beat Jason in h2h.

All that happened was he just punched Jason for about 45 minutes straight and then Jason just punched his head off big grin

B dot Rob
I remember that guy, a ****ing hand ninja would have pimped his ass cool

Captain_WV
even IF DD did get a upper hand jason has over him one thing dead stamina, he cat get tired he is slow, but he can keep going, he will eventually slow DD down and lay the law on The honorable Lawyer.

Grimm22
Jason is immortal no expression

The only thing that can stop his is magic

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Grimm22
Jason is immortal no expression

The only thing that can stop his is magic

Yes, that is true...and the only way I see Daredevil winning this is if he can somehow incapacitate Jason somehow...or doing something REALLY drastic to him. Given time, D.D. might be able to come up with a plan to slow Jason down, but I doubt Jason will give him the time...considering Jason has that handy talent for popping up behind his enemies without any warning...

....but Jason won't be able to sneak up on someone that can hear a grasshopper fart a mile away!!!

General Kon-El
soo uh what's to stop Daredevil from knocking out Jason's machete outta his hand, take it, and decapitate the fiend?

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by General Kon-El
soo uh what's to stop Daredevil from knocking out Jason's machete outta his hand, take it, and decapitate the fiend?

D.D.'s kinda funny about the whole "chopping peoples' heads off and killing them" sorta thing.....

He's kinda like Spidey when it comes to killing.....HE DOESN'T.

D.D. would want to find another way before resorting to having to take a life.....(even though he's unaware that Jason doesn't really have a "life" to take)

lft4ded
Jason's been imprisoned before though hasn't he? And he doesn't instantaneously recover from everything or else the movies would have no end. I see a pitched battle that leads to a rooftop edge. Daredevil's sense of fair play returns ('No!') just as Jason slides backwards off the roof and into the path of an oncoming 18-wheeler.

Round 1 goes to Daredevil...but then a few days later the slaughter begins again. Matt, recovered from their intial battle, bounds back into actions as the avenging angel of Hell's Kitchen. This battle proves less difficult as Daredevil, having fought such foes as Blackheart (or was it Mephisto?) begins to suspect that his foe is tougher than thought. After throwing some of his most powerful blows, Daredevil readies to tie his foe up when...let's call this one an inconveniently placed stump grinder (in the city, why not).

Doing a little investigation, Matt comes up with the level of the hockey-masked camper killer, Jason Voorhees. With Doc Strange and Reed out of town he searches his excellent memory for suitable holding measure, sure his supposedly, unkillable foe will return.

A couple of nights later the horror re-awakens.

This time, Daredevil has had time to plan and directs Jason towards the site of his final stand. A couple of cops attempt to help DD (dazed due to a lucky blow or saving an innocent bystander), as this is their town too and they also want this muderous force stopped, but for all of their intentions Jason has nothing for them apart from a couple of very painful, yet inventive, deaths. Spurred on by the increasing cost of human life, Daredevil drives the enemy before him, like a hellish avatar meting out eternal punishment. Then Daredevil bring his foe to a stone-cold stop.

Daredevil 3-0

Oh, he uses the classic, Spider-Man/Juggernaut wet cement trap.

Comicbook_kid
lft4ded, now that's what I call one hell of a cool response!!!! NICE!!!!!

Innerhype
Originally posted by lft4ded
Jason's been imprisoned before though hasn't he? And he doesn't instantaneously recover from everything or else the movies would have no end. I see a pitched battle that leads to a rooftop edge. Daredevil's sense of fair play returns ('No!') just as Jason slides backwards off the roof and into the path of an oncoming 18-wheeler.

Round 1 goes to Daredevil...but then a few days later the slaughter begins again. Matt, recovered from their intial battle, bounds back into actions as the avenging angel of Hell's Kitchen. This battle proves less difficult as Daredevil, having fought such foes as Blackheart (or was it Mephisto?) begins to suspect that his foe is tougher than thought. After throwing some of his most powerful blows, Daredevil readies to tie his foe up when...let's call this one an inconveniently placed stump grinder (in the city, why not).

Doing a little investigation, Matt comes up with the level of the hockey-masked camper killer, Jason Voorhees. With Doc Strange and Reed out of town he searches his excellent memory for suitable holding measure, sure his supposedly, unkillable foe will return.

A couple of nights later the horror re-awakens.

This time, Daredevil has had time to plan and directs Jason towards the site of his final stand. A couple of cops attempt to help DD (dazed due to a lucky blow or saving an innocent bystander), as this is their town too and they also want this muderous force stopped, but for all of their intentions Jason has nothing for them apart from a couple of very painful, yet inventive, deaths. Spurred on by the increasing cost of human life, Daredevil drives the enemy before him, like a hellish avatar meting out eternal punishment. Then Daredevil bring his foe to a stone-cold stop.

Daredevil 3-0

Oh, he uses the classic, Spider-Man/Juggernaut wet cement trap.

Nice! laughing

jacobo0o
daredevil fights jason but see no end
he then get the drugs from the dead drug dealers body, over dose jason, and then he goes out for a beer

hulkrulz
DD8/10. Jason gets taken out by mere humans.

lft4ded
Thanks!

Just realized that I horribly misspelled 'legend' as 'level' though. stick out tongue

MightyEInherjar
DD would probably show up to some of the killings to try and stop Jason. Jason would proceed to kill the regulars, then scuffle for a minute with DD until DD has to clean up the destruction Jason has caused and Jason gets away.

Repeats for a good long time till somehow a bunch of college students with nothing to lose take him down with a plastic bag full of cocaine and battery acid. That'd totaly work.

Ultraman Baltan
Jason wins. It takes a person beyond superhuman to stop him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.