Superman runs the ULTIMATE Wolverine gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

B dot Rob
1.) Wolverine
2.) Sabertooth
3.) Wolverine and Sabertooth
4.) 50 Wolverines
5.) 50 Sabertooths
6.) 50 Wolverines and 50 Sabertooths
7.) 1000 Wolverines
8.) 10,000 Wolverines
9.) 10,000 Wolverines 9,999 Sabertooths and a Deadpool sprinkled somewhere.
10.) Everyone on our Earth has been turned into Wolverine and is coming for Superman's head (but Superman does NOT get to nuke the Earth here with his Ice Breath/Heat Vision/Plot Device) and 3 random Wolverines have their strength and non admantium parts of their body amped up to match Namor's strength and durability as well as retaining the healing factor/ADAMANTIUM CLAUZ.

Oh and NO SUNDIPPING AND SPEED BLITZING AND LONG DISTANCE FIGHTING FOR YOU SUPERMAN mad

Does Superman clear this gauntlet or does Wolverine SNIKT him? Happy Dance

Comicbook_kid
HE CLEARS IT.

Big Sexy
So much hate for wolverine. Your Wolveracists sad

Captain_WV
superman 11/10, i can say that cause i love wolves compared to supes but he just cant do it.

B dot Rob
Not even 5 billion Wolverines and 3 Namor level Wolverines mixed in can take Supes?

embarrasment

Grimm22
Superman wins this in time to finish his article on why Wolverine is a cashcow big grin

Ultraman Baltan
Supes clears it if Wolverine doesn't have the jobber aura. If Logan does, Supes is toast.

Priest
stops at 4..
is this is another cripple superman thread?

Grimm22
Originally posted by Priest
stops at 4..
is this is another cripple superman thread?

Wow no expression

Do you honestly believe that 50 wolverines can beat Superman What the f**k?

Supes fries them all

In no situation should Wolverine beat Superman. EVER

spetznaz
Superman would probably get so bored of killing Wolverines that he'd probably just off himself due to boredom!

By the way, the fact that this thread has a gauntlet that starts with one Wolverine and ends up in 6 billion plus Wolverines (due to the 'Everyone on our Earth has been turned into Wolverine' part) with some having Namor like enhancements, just goes to show that Wolverine is simply pathetic next to Superman.
It is like sitting for a standardized test, and then they give the person sitting next to you 500 FREE points so that he/she can compete with you.
What does that say about that person?

Same thing here - for Wolverine to need such odds to even have a CHANCE just goes to show how useless Wolvie is against a certain caliber of character (which is why I still laugh at the posts Wolverine8888 used to make where he would assert that Wolverine could defeat Superman SOLO ....oh, and then later on he claimed it was his 'little brother' who made those posts when too many people started making fun of him).

Superman could clear this gauntlet, but he commits suicide due to extreme boredom caused by eviscerating too many funny-haired cajun punks smoking cheap cigars and chasing under-age Japanese women!

Wally West
I think 6 billion Wolverines should be enough if Superman can't use ice breath, heat vision, sundipping, or superspeed and has to fight close range, so yeah, he gets to 10

bigbran
Originally posted by Wally West
I think 6 billion Wolverines should be enough if Superman can't use ice breath, heat vision, sundipping, or superspeed and has to fight close range, so yeah, he gets to 10 He gets to use them, he just can't destroy the earth with those attacks.

grey fox
Originally posted by spetznaz
funny-haired cajun punks smoking cheap cigars and chasing under-age Japanese women !

Wolverine is a paedophile !

B dot Rob
Originally posted by bigbran
He gets to use them, he just can't destroy the earth with those attacks.

Yeah but he can't use them at long distance (to avoid the Superman just sits in the air and snipes at the Wolverines clause) and even then I think Wolverine can survive a silly heat blast (the guy has survived nukes) and well could probably survive Ice Breath too.

oh and there's nothing better.........................................then an underage Japanese woman

http://rapcityz.com/board/images/smiles/31.gif

Scoobless
He can't beat a planet full of virtually indestructible regenerators... they'll practically never get tired... Superman will eventually get drained and die

K3VIL
When will this end?
You forgot to gave Logan kryptonite claws and red sun radiation eyebeams.
Wolverine fanboys are worst than those of Jenna Jameson.At least there are good reason to turn on with her.But for Logan?
God stop this madness

B dot Rob
What could have possibly given you the idea that I'm a Wolverine fanboy http://images.killermovies.com/forums/smilies/cartoon/none.gif

Fanboy
Heat Vision down to a skeleton.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Grimm22
Wow no expression

Do you honestly believe that 50 wolverines can beat Superman What the f**k?

Supes fries them all

In no situation should Wolverine beat Superman. EVER

QFMFT - as Sam Jackson would put it

Tassadar
You forget Deadpool. Deadpool breaks the fourth wall, jumps out of the guantlet, and lights the comic book on fire. Everybody wins! (Except for Superman and Wolverine)

TheKahn
Superman clears it 10/10.

UniOmni
Number ten stops him.
The three randoms will be solid class 100, and with the regeneration/hf, the water won't be needed.
Plus the adamantium will reinforce the durability.

With those three hitting him, the aura will drop.
And he may have fast hands, but a little known fact..........Namor can operate at the speed of thought as well.

Once the aura drops, he will promptly be gutted.
But its a shame that it took all this to do it.

TheKahn
Originally posted by UniOmni
Number ten stops him.
The three randoms will be solid class 100, and with the regeneration/hf, the water won't be needed.
Plus the adamantium will reinforce the durability.

With those three hitting him, the aura will drop.
And he may have fast hands, but a little known fact..........Namor can operate at the speed of thought as well.

Once the aura drops, he will promptly be gutted.
But its a shame that it took all this to do it.

How will those 3 end up attacking him at the same time? They are just 3 random people among the roughly 6 and a half billion other Wolverines. blink

None of them can fly and only a dozen or so will ever be able to attack Superman at any one time (assuming Superman just stands there and lets them attack him). Given the way the population is spread out and the fact that he is the only one flying, Superman can take on the multitude of Wolverine's in relative small groups and it should take just a single hit to put each down. The 3 Namor/Wolverines might be a bit of a surprise when he runs into one of them, but I don't think they will be too much for Superman to deal with.

UniOmni
Originally posted by TheKahn
How will those 3 end up attacking him at the same time? They are just 3 random people among the roughly 6 and a half billion other Wolverines. blink

None of them can fly and only a dozen or so will ever be able to attack Superman at any one time (assuming Superman just stands there and lets them attack him). Given the way the population is spread out and the fact that he is the only one flying, Superman can take on the multitude of Wolverine's in relative small groups and it should take just a single hit to put each down. The 3 Namor/Wolverines might be a bit of a surprise when he runs into one of them, but I don't think they will be too much for Superman to deal with.

Namor as is can take a blast of hv. He'll be hurt, but survive.
Namor with the hf and enhanced durability from the skeleton??

He'll take it and keep moving.

And with the skeleton, he'll hit harder and heavier than he ever did.
He'll take him. He has a decent chance alone, but with three??

The random three stop him.

MightyEInherjar
All the Wolvies would just get in the way of each other and probably start infighting. Do realize how many honest GAY Wolverines there'd be? Maybe they'd go all Sacred Band, and protect their lovers (also Wolverines) in some mad way that scratches Superman.

Probably not though.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by B dot Rob
1.) Wolverine
2.) Sabertooth
3.) Wolverine and Sabertooth
4.) 50 Wolverines
5.) 50 Sabertooths
6.) 50 Wolverines and 50 Sabertooths
7.) 1000 Wolverines
8.) 10,000 Wolverines
9.) 10,000 Wolverines 9,999 Sabertooths and a Deadpool sprinkled somewhere.
10.) Everyone on our Earth has been turned into Wolverine and is coming for Superman's head (but Superman does NOT get to nuke the Earth here with his Ice Breath/Heat Vision/Plot Device) and 3 random Wolverines have their strength and non admantium parts of their body amped up to match Namor's strength and durability as well as retaining the healing factor/ADAMANTIUM CLAUZ.

Oh and NO SUNDIPPING AND SPEED BLITZING AND LONG DISTANCE FIGHTING FOR YOU SUPERMAN mad

Does Superman clear this gauntlet or does Wolverine SNIKT him? Happy Dance

Superman clears it in his sleep. 300/10.

Validus
Originally posted by UniOmni
Namor as is can take a blast of hv. He'll be hurt, but survive.
Namor with the hf and enhanced durability from the skeleton??

He'll take it and keep moving.

And with the skeleton, he'll hit harder and heavier than he ever did.
He'll take him. He has a decent chance alone, but with three??

The random three stop him.
They don't have a chance. 3 non flying Namor's with HF and adamantium skeletons are far from the top team's Superman has defeated.

UniOmni
Originally posted by Validus
They don't have a chance. 3 non flying Namor's with HF and adamantium skeletons are far from the top team's Superman has defeated.

Look at it like this.

Namor is powerful, a top tier to be sure.
He just can't hang, due to the water drainage.
With a hf behind him though, the water thing falls away.

And now you have someone who if he hits Superman, he will feel it.
With an adamantium skeleton adding emphasis to his blows, and upping his durability.

Now three of them. And they can each move their hands fast enough to negate a blitz.

Superman can win here. I just don't see it in a majority.

And the people saying he does it with ease, make me think they know nothing of namor.

batdude123
Three Namor-Wolverine's out of billions aren't taking him down. It didn't even say that they were grouped together for this guantlet. Even if they were, Superman would take them down with the UPMOST of ease. This just goes to show how rediculously puny and insignificant Wolverine is compared to Superman. I even like Wolverine just as much as Superman, but even billions spread out all across the globe wouldn't beat him.

Tassadar
Originally posted by batdude123
I even like Wolverine just as much as Superman.

eer

Validus
I even like Wolverine just as much as Superman
malfoy

batdude123
Okay, that was being a little overzealous. lol But, I still like him a lot. He's a very good character that can and does get a little crazy sometimes with the way the writers portray him.

Tassadar
Okay, that was being a little overzealous. lol But, I still like him a lot. He's a very good character that can and does get a little crazy sometimes with the way the writers portray him.

thumb up

Grimm22

Nope. He WAS a good character, back when he had that awesome costume and he wasnt this unkillible jober machine.

Wolverine was awesome, when he was immensely badass because he wouldnt just let people hurt him.

Back when he was a badass with a good healing factor. Not one that would make him "bullet proof" or able to take full puches from Class 100 guys without even feeling them.

He isnt beyond saving, and Marvel is finally starting to realize that people liked the character better the way he used to be

batdude123
He isnt beyond saving, and Marvel is finally starting to realize that people liked the character better the way he used to be

How do you figure since he is healing from a skeleton to flesh in under five minutes nowadays?

Grimm22
How do you figure since he is healing from a skeleton to flesh in under five minutes nowadays?

Check the new solitifications...

http://www.comicbookresources.com/news/newsitem.cgi?id=8178

They are going to explain how the hell he survived all that stuff.

And I swear to god if they just say Wolverine's THAT good im going to punch Joe Queseda mad

batdude123
Wanna bet.... ? laughing out loud

Darth Martin
Clears it.

1.Superman will be in the air, they can't do any thiong to him on the ground.
2.He coyuld heat everyone down.

TheKahn
Nope. He WAS a good character, back when he had that awesome costume and he wasnt this unkillible jober machine.

Wolverine was awesome, when he was immensely badass because he wouldnt just let people hurt him.

Back when he was a badass with a good healing factor. Not one that would make him "bullet proof" or able to take full puches from Class 100 guys without even feeling them.

thumb up

Glad to know I'm not the only one who misses the days when Wolverine could actually get killed in a fight. I swear I nearly puked when I saw the fight with Nitro. I guess Wolverine is on of those character who was actually harmed by his own popularity. erm

batdude123
thumb up

Glad to know I'm not the only one who misses the days when Wolverine could actually get killed in a fight. I swear I nearly puked when I saw the fight with Nitro. I guess Wolverine is on of those character who was actually harmed by his own popularity. erm

I guess he would've been a good choice for the tourney... shifty stick out tongue

ExtraMision5555

I have no idea why but i laughed to no end at the Italisized part.

rofl, seriously

but seriously this Thread, in all its grossness, has some actual debateable content, And i dont think superman can take on an entire 6billion worldwide wolverine population, SIX BILLION
rofl
thats like
i duno
thier would be wolverine colonies and stuff
and legislation, eventually nations would be formed with the 3 Namor/wolverines leading a different sect

maybe supes could rest on a mountian, if its not allready "colonized"

Grimm22
thumb up

Along with the Punisher shifty

I mean come on that storyline when he became like all magicy and stuff was horrible sick

Grimm22
Honestly though, I dont hate Wolverine, I hate what he has become.

I mean I would be furious is marvel took the Thing made him unbeatable and invulnerable to nearly anything.

Why? Because that ruins everything about the character. Rather than reading fights while rolling my eyes knowing who is going to win its always better hanging on the edge or your seat (or chair or couch or whatever) because of how awesome the fight is and you dont know whats going to happen next.

In the story, The Odessy, Odysseus says "Without mortality it is impossible to have courage."

A prime example of why making characters unbeatable ruins the them.

TheKahn
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
I have no idea why but i laughed to no end at the Italisized part.

rofl, seriously

but seriously this Thread, in all its grossness, has some actual debateable content, And i dont think superman can take on an entire 6billion worldwide wolverine population, SIX BILLION
rofl
thats like
i duno
thier would be wolverine colonies and stuff
and legislation, eventually nations would be formed with the 3 Namor/wolverines leading a different sect

maybe supes could rest on a mountian, if its not allready "colonized"

It would take him a while but I don't see why he couldn't do it. There are plenty of uninhabited places for Superman to rest if he ever got tired. Not mention only a handful of Wolverines could actually attack him at once. Plus there's nothing stopping him from getting a mountain and using it as a giant fly swatter.

Also with all the Wolverine's actively hunting Superman there would be no one left to actually cultivate food so within a few months they'd all die of starvation...shifty

batdude123
Not to mention Torquasm-Vo. shifty

B dot Rob
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Clears it.

1.Superman will be in the air, they can't do any thiong to him on the ground.
2.He coyuld heat everyone down.

I wish people would read the all caps that say no long distance fighting for Superman sick I mean sure I guess he could rest in the air, but what's stopping a Wolverine from tracking him down and going Kamikaze with an airplane full of kryptonite (which shouldn't be hard for one of the best trackers in comics to sniff out and find).

And hasn't Wolverine pierced Thanos before? I think a Namor level Wolverine could cut Superman up nice.

rotiart
If wolverine has like the strength of Hulk to back him up... 1000000000 ^10000000000 of them would probably kill superman (lets pretend that adamantium doesn't break or bend on supes chest) other than that superman kills all.

UniOmni
Originally posted by rotiart
If wolverine has like the strength of Hulk to back him up... 1000000000 ^10000000000 of them would probably kill superman (lets pretend that adamantium doesn't break or bend on supes chest) other than that superman kills all.

What makes you think adamantium would break or bend upon contact with Superman?

Tassadar
Along with the Punisher shifty

I mean come on that storyline when he became like all magicy and stuff was horrible sick

Why do people hate the Angel storyline? Pergatory wasnt that bad, he was the same character plus he could pull weapons out of his coat. Then they did Revelation and suddenly he doesnt kill anymore, making the character pointless. sad

Ennis "Confederacy of Dunces" storyline has been worse for Punisher than Pergatory/Revelation.

Tassadar
Originally posted by B dot Rob
I wish people would read the all caps that say no long distance fighting for Superman sick I mean sure I guess he could rest in the air, but what's stopping a Wolverine from tracking him down and going Kamikaze with an airplane full of kryptonite (which shouldn't be hard for one of the best trackers in comics to sniff out and find).

And hasn't Wolverine pierced Thanos before? I think a Namor level Wolverine could cut Superman up nice.

Wolverine hurting Thanos is bullsh1t.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.