MY SIGNATURE IS NOT: JS and ES!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sailorleo
they are own charcters for an RP just thought i should clarify!

surfchikpir8fan
oh damn i thought they were lol

sailorleo
nope they're jack's adopted son and the girl is norrington's daighter

diddly-dum
woa woa woa,... what????

sailorleo
um...it's a long story....in my freinds and mine RP she decided to make will and jack lovers...*don't kill me*...and so they adopted a son....then I decided to hook norrie up w/ a GF...she gets pregnant ultimately and has a daughter...named Abigail (means pride of the father or something,like it) and Alex is J&W's son....um....the whole RP is similar to the problems Lizzie faces by not wanting to be a proper lady and run away and be a pirate with the sparrow she loves...

diddly-dum
Ooh.

sailorleo
yeah....i like it tho....the whole Abigail and ALex relationship, b/c they've known each other since well Abi was born....

diddly-dum
so you drew these?

sailorleo
yuppers...i have more you can see them on my myspace or if you want i can send them to you

diddly-dum
ya send them to me! I don't have a myspace!

sailorleo
ok smokies...what's your email?

diddly-dum
,.... look at my profile!

sailorleo
um it doesn't say...how bout you email [email protected] and i'll get ya back

diddly-dum
K thanks!,.. *mutters to self* I reallyt need to find out how this stuff works,...

sailorleo
it's otay.....if all else fails threaten the computer.....but i think it only works on mine though because it's into s&m ..and i sent it....

diddly-dum
Mine(well, my moms,.. mine doesn't have internet!) already went
blowup

sailorleo
yeah....that's ok...i recently attained internet..i earned it tho b/c in order to get it i had to talk to a guy from india....stupid outsourcing...

sccch
You just click on 'Click here to Email ___l' in that persons profile. Just so ya know. diddly-dum,don't worry your E-mail is there,BUT it doesnt say what it is. It says ' Click here to Email diddly-dum'.

diddly-dum
Right,.. i think,....

sccch
laughing out loud

diddly-dum
what??? I just came back from a vacation,.. give me some time to be normal again!

sailorleo
it's ok i did click it tho...any who....problem solved....

diddly-dum
lol,.. now what????????

sailorleo
talk about my gloriousness dur...lol

LovelyOne
LOL I thought they were.

I thought he was holding a compass

diddly-dum
??

sailorleo
no...it was supposed to be a cup o rum that Alex took awat from ABigail deeming she had enough

diddly-dum
Ooh,.. um how is the story go??

sailorleo
um you mean what is it about?

diddly-dum
ya! sorry,.. typo!

sailorleo
prepare for some reading....

diddly-dum
* puts reading glasses on* READY!!!

sailorleo
Abigail is not your regular girl of the age, she yearns (love that word thanks to barbosa) to become a pirate and break away from port royal. This all started because of her only friend in the world Alex (who looks a great deal like Jack). when she's 15 she visits alex at port..in port royal. he takes her out for a drink only to be discovered by Norrington (Abi's father) Alex tries running away only to be stopped by Abi saying that he can't leave b/c he's the only friend she's got He agrees to stay only long enough for her to find a new friend. This invloves going to school with her. Due to some nasty classmates Abi's kicked out of school. Fearing what would happen when she tells her father she jumps of the pier trying to kill herself. Alex who was been following her; jumps in to save her (b/c she can't swim and those dresses are heavy) he pulls her out of the water only to be yanked away and thrown in prison by the royal navy (b/c it looked like he was trying to kill her) Abi's brought unconsious back home. James doens't know what to do for his daughter but figures Alex could help; he is hesitant however just b/c of who he is. Long story longer, he breaks Alex from prison and Alex doesn't know what to do for abi exclaiming one of his best utterences "I refuse to kiss you on the lips just b/c you're being stubborn!" ultimately he unknowingly calls on some mysterious power that saves her life. Alex tries to escape not b4 threatening to kill norrington if he tells Abi he has 'powers'. Abi wakes up and immediately questions Alex's where abouts and doesn't belive her father when he says that's he's dead. She practicly jumps out of her window rushes down the beach to find him all the while being chased by her father. Alex shows up and says that when she's older she can look for him in tortuga. He kisses her quickly then dissappears to the sea...that's the end of that part.

diddly-dum
so alex jusat leaves???

sailorleo
yeah...he doesn't want to be caught...you want i should go on? you seem distraught lol

diddly-dum
well YA!!!

sailorleo
ok smokies...here i go...

diddly-dum
yay!

sailorleo
three years later an older Abigail (less cute more beautiful) appears at an inn in tortuga. A tanned man looking extremelt gruffy and dirty opens the door for her. He makes a pass at her and she just wlatzes on by. I turns out that that was alex. Abi is extremely embarrassed to find this out and is beet red. Alex quickly grabs her by then hand and pulls her along to a clothing store so that she can aquire some mens clothes. First thing on the Pearl. they are greated by Davy Jones. Apparently jack had another debt to pay and Alex basiclly looks like jack so he is taken to the flying dutchman along with Abigail she's to be sacrifced to the kragen (this was durning my Kragen should strike kick and this was part of the deal). Alex meets up with his grandfather (bootstrap) and Abi's tied to a long boat going out to see. just in time alex calls upon the powers to escape from the dutchman olbiterate the kragen and save the girl and the Grandfather. this is costly however and by the time they make it to tortuga alex passes out and is asleap for quite sometime. (BTW bootstrap and will = happy reunion) When Alex finally awakens he sees Abigail in a bar maids dress, which he calls slutty basiclly. She says to him somebody has to earn some money while you're incapacitated. They're next adventure on the pearl is to look for some mysterious treasure. This is the point when compass pointing goes on (alex has it; it points to abi) and quarreling ensues. After the fight alex picks up Abi lovingly in his arms and...throws her averboard. He yells to gibbs to send out a long boat and to leave her behind. Gibbs quickle brings to his attention that the long boat that he sent out leaks and she can't swim. Alex is angry he says go get her then! Gibbs does, Abi ignores him...and is pissed. Alex equally pissed jumps into the ocean and pulls her back onto the pearl. Later he threatens to maroon her unless she changes, she agrees to play nice. The treasure is located on an island which can come and go from the surface as it pleases. The main inhabitent of the island looks sorta like alex (which is learned that she's his mother) so the crew loots and they go back to tortuga. (oh BTW alex and abi have been marked pirates by Abi's seemingly dead husband)...they get back to tortuga and the crew leaves for some *cough* r and r. the next day is friday which means they can't set sail (is bad luck). Abi points this out to alex and suggests that they go do something. Alex agrees and they go to the bar. Abi is extremelt nervous and between sipping at rum she's babbling about. To shut her up Alex kisses her (which works) then immediatelt after words we meet up with Abi's former dead husband....that's where it ends but i'll fill you in...the husband (named george and is in the royal navy...captian i think) is gay and ther in tortuga to serve abigail papers.

diddly-dum
MORE!!!!!

sailorleo
um...well i'll make something up...i guess just tell me what you want to happen.....

diddly-dum
dunno,.. its your story

sailorleo
well...um...it's sorta hard to do it myself b/c i'm used to playing off my friends charcter...she commands Alex...I play Abigail...im not boyish enough but if you were to say well what would happen if...then maybe i could help.....

diddly-dum
* thinks hard* give me a sec.

sailorleo
ok

diddly-dum
nope nothin',... I'll sleep on it

sailorleo
ok well i do have something i could do....

diddly-dum
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sailorleo
ok this is what i want to happen when they leave the bar...it'll be in regualr story format

diddly-dum
Okay!

sailorleo
It's nightime, Abigail leaves the bar a little buzzed on the rum she had been drinking combined with the kiss from Alex. Alex had been chuckling to himself all day but was taken a back by the sight of abigail staring into the heavens.

"Have you ever seen anything as lovley as this in your enitre being?" Asks Abigail referring to the stars and the full moon. Alex looks at her and is awstruck. He pauses for a moment to soak in her beauty in the monlight.

"No, I can honestly say I haven't,"

oohhh...that made me hot...

diddly-dum
THEY ARE IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sailorleo
yup....it seems so....

diddly-dum
this should be a movie,... who plays who???

sailorleo
you mean like actors?

diddly-dum
yayayayayayy

sailorleo
well i think abigail reminds me of the girl that played sarah in labryinth and ALex....i dunno...he's supposed to look like jack...but i think he resembles this pic....

diddly-dum
who's that???

sailorleo
um...hang on...will find a pic...

diddly-dum
who are those pics of???

sailorleo
th first one is johnny depp...the second one is jennifer connily she played a girl named sarah in the movie the labryinth in the 80s?

CaptinJackLover
ditto

sailorleo
huh...ditto to what?

diddly-dum
OH!!! It looked like Gilby Clark!! lol

sailorleo
oh..ok...then

diddly-dum
ya know who Gilby Cark is,.. right??

sailorleo
he's a rock star right?

diddly-dum
yup!

sailorleo
so what do you think of the characters?

diddly-dum
no on Depp,.. and the other one,.. they need to be younger!

sailorleo
huh?

sailorleo
i was talking about the character's...characterization

sailorleo
where'd everybody go?

CaptinJackLover
o sry im here! diddly where are you! you stopped posting all of a sudden!

sailorleo
it's ok...what'd ya think?

CaptinJackLover
think of what?

sailorleo
about the summarie of the rp i poseted here...

CaptinJackLover
oo lol sry...its really good! big grin

sailorleo
koolness...what did you think of the character's?

sailorleo
also what do you think should happen next?

sailorleo
new info!!!...beware

sailorleo
Abigail slowly found her drunken way home. Hoping to make her way to the cozy bed of her beloved which seemed very inviting. however; when she went to the door and up the stairs towards the bedroom however; she heard distrubing noises of the bedroom nature. at first she thought jack and will b/c they were doing said acts on the bar counter.and besides they were coming from her and alex's own bedroom tears began to well in her eyes but however the sounds were definately male from both ends. with a heavy heart she throws opens the doors to find her lover in the throws of passion with.....

diddly-dum
what happens next??? Sorry 'bout not posting,.. My mom had to get on!

sailorleo
that's it...you're supposed to guess...maybe she'll get on tonight and we'll type more....

diddly-dum
I hope!!!

sailorleo
me too....i'll keep everyone posted....

diddly-dum
cool thanx!

sailorleo
now every one who wants to can guess as to what's gonna happen...

diddly-dum
she finds him talking to Norri

sailorleo
yeah...maybe...anyone...anything else?

diddly-dum
I don't think anyone else reads this one,... Ya know what?? Its kinda funny how you like to chat with me and CJL,... everyone thinks we are crazy!!!

sailorleo
yeah oh well what they don't know is there loss

diddly-dum
lol

CaptinJackLover
Originally posted by diddly-dum
I don't think anyone else reads this one,... Ya know what?? Its kinda funny how you like to chat with me and CJL,... everyone thinks we are crazy!!!

HEY! I AM NOT CRAZY!!!!! *(says to self) ok..mabe i am*whistle

Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing eek!

diddly-dum
lol Its okay,. sometimes even my friends at skool don't get me!

sailorleo
we're all crazies

diddly-dum
well,... sometimes evil face alien rock wacko

CaptinJackLover
nah never....

chair curlers diva donatello drunk droolio (lol isnt that one gross!)

diddly-dum
doctor

sailorleo
so what did you think of the teaser i posted? CJL you're the theorist

diddly-dum
teaser??

sailorleo
what you read...*still waits for CJL*

CaptinJackLover
ooo interestng....me likkes!!!

sailorleo
i'm glad you like

CaptinJackLover
big grin

diddly-dum
Anymore news???

sailorleo
well i sent you the message but for anyone else she will get to work after she finishes devil may cry 2....so....CJL i wanna hear a theory you have for my RP....you have good one's

diddly-dum
ya

sccch
(clears throat) You know I've been here...right?

Me.
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h82/toboesrain/darcia03.jpg

sailorleo
uh...sure.....um....so you have any theories for the RP

CaptinJackLover
I have good theories?!

diddly-dum
Originally posted by sccch
(clears throat) You know I've been here...right?

Me.
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h82/toboesrain/darcia03.jpg

Don't do that again I nearly said shit

sccch
noI dont have any. I've been busy with 3 stories of my own,I'm brain-dead when it comes to helping with other stories.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h82/toboesrain/wr30-ookami-darcia-still-has-lipsti.png

diddly-dum
whats with those pics??

sailorleo
...ok....sorry

sccch
whats with those pics??

Wolfs Rain: Darcia, but that's also me...Here you should like this picture.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e249/Shadow_Wolf_1991/Wolfs%20Rain/darcia56.jpg

diddly-dum
quit that!!!

sccch
MWHAHAHA!!! I SHALL NEVER STOP!!!!

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e337/KimaFarel/darcia37.jpg

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e249/Shadow_Wolf_1991/Wolfs%20Rain/darcia.gif

diddly-dum
STOP!!!!!

sailorleo
um im sorry you were feeling excluded....i had no idea you were looking at this particular thread

diddly-dum
who?

sccch
It's ok.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e249/Shadow_Wolf_1991/Wolfs%20Rain/thblue-hige-snuggle.gif

diddly-dum
what are they doing?? And what are they(I know wolves)

diddly-dum
I'm gonna head off. See you guys Sun or Mon!!!!

sailorleo
ok

sccch
what are they doing?? And what are they(I know wolves)

They're just saying hi.

sailorleo
lol that's cool? so did you enjoy my summerization of my rp?

sccch
Yes,I really did. Oh,and sorry I put all those pics on here.

sailorleo
that's totally alright...it gave me a chance to brush up on some anime trivia....yeah im totally stoaked to see what my friends gonna do next

sccch
I've never been in an RP...looks to hard. Keeping up with the others and all. But I do have an OC character(which is me) in one of my stories.

sailorleo
yeah im not to good at them...and my friend's an AMAZING writer. It's so much fun working with her b/c she keeps me on her toes as you can see from the teaser post i dictated for her

sailorleo
yeah im not to good at them...and my friend's an AMAZING writer. It's so much fun working with her b/c she keeps me on her toes as you can see from the teaser post i dictated for her

sccch
You did a double post.

sailorleo
yeah...my computer freaked...my bad....

sccch
Oh well.

sailorleo
so i have no idea how long it's gonna take for my friend to get online and continue the RP

sccch
Untill then,what shall we do?

sailorleo
i don't know...someone can go about and speculate...just as if it was a PoTC movie....

sailorleo
well im gonna go clean and stuff i'll be on sometime....

sccch
...Hello! (Echo:Hello!)

sailorleo
im back i guess

CaptinJackLover
ME 2! even tho i never said i ws gonna leave. but watevr...smile

sccch
It's quite,there hasn't been many posts.Yet people are on.

CaptinJackLover
yeah its cuz i was gone! big grin lol jkjk

sccch
true,now there are posts...but they're by YOU!

CaptinJackLover
hehehe....o probably cuz diddly is gone...me and her usually take over many threads with our crazziness! big grin

sccch
I know...I'm ALWAYS a witness.

CaptinJackLover
hahaha well thats US! we are weird like that....but its fun! we are the whole reason ther eis an offtopic thread....we needed a place to go off topic in...but we still go offtopic everyhwere else

sccch
That thread was made for you two...BUT IT DOESN'T WORK!

CaptinJackLover
yeah i know....it worked for awhile....sorta...but oh welll...i dont think it will ever work

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>