Goverment enforcers vs The Secret Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain_WV
It is mid day, a warm breeze carries away the calm that has started the day off like many others in history. A strange unknown fire is burning a chemical plant near the Hudson, and the secret (shhh) avengers step up to see what is happening featuring

Captain America, the protector of FREEDOM
DareDevil, the Lawyer who worked with the system to only have it betray him
Falcon, on side-kick patrol
Hercules, being Hercules
Cable, telekinetic sharpshooter
and Luke Cage, who fights for a the rights of him self, his wife(GF) and possible super powered child

when they arrive on the seen, the government, as always has planned a trap to catch these defenders of civil liberties, they want to talk, or so they say. This crack team of enforcers are

Iron Man-the billion dollar cog in the mans machine
Ms Marvel, no comment**cough**sell out**
The Thing, powerful as ever, now on government health care
and Wonder man, the actor government factor

after a "civil glove slap" to Iron Man's face by Captain America the fight insues

Conditions: NO LEAVING BATTLE FIELD, ALL WITH STANDARD EQUIPMENT, FLAMES ARE AROUND THEM 360 DEGREES, BLOOD LUST FROM TENSION OF LOSE OF FRIENDSHIPS ON BOTH SIDES, NO ADDING PPL **THOR** KEEP IT CLEAN AND LETS GET IT ON**MODELED AFTER CIVIL WAR 3 WITH MODIFICATIONS

Captain_WV
bump

Comicbook_kid
As much as I love Cap and his team, I really see this going to Iron Man and his team in the end....

For one, you only have one flyer on Cap's team....Falcon.

You have three very powerful flyers on Iron Man's team : Iron Man, Wonder Man, and Ms. Marvel...and I feel that's a huge advantage to IM's team.

The hardest ones to take out on Cap's team would be Luke and Hercules...but I think Thing would be able to handle Luke and Wonderman would be able to hold Hercules at bay...long enough for Ms. Marvel to KO Daredevil and Falcon and give Wonderman a hand clobberin' Hercules.

Iron Man will have a little trouble with Cable, but nothing he's not faced down before and won....Iron Man flies up 10,000 feet, uses his targeting computers to lock on to Cable, and blasts Cable to smithereens with a few heatseeking missles!!!!!

Which only leaves Cap left....facing Iron Man and his team!!!! Say G'night Cap............

Grimm22
Wtf?!? What the f**k?

Why is Ben in this fight?!?

He said he wouldnt have any part in the war because it neither side was right

darthgoober
As much as I want Cap's team to win, I really don't see how they can. Ironman's team just have to much power on their side, even though Cap has the numbers factor.

Captain_WV
Civil war 3 has Ben in the fight, i used civil war 3 as a reference, and are there any pro cap oppinions?

Tron
Thing wasn't in the fight, he was stopping it. Read the Fantastic Four issue in the Civil War scan thread to learn more about it. He said screw them both and decided to leave the country.

Captain_WV
ok i will, but the fight continues none the less!

xmarksthespot
Iron Man's group would win with relative ease. The only ones of significance would be Cable and Hercules, and the latter is quite one-dimensional ability-wise.

Take out Cable first while Thing holds off Hercules for a brief while. Then take out Hercules. And then the rest are easy pickings.

Of course, this depends on the current level of Cable's techno-TK/TP of which I'm uncertain.

Scoobless
Who is Cicil liberities .... and why are they trying to protect her?

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.