A new poem....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Roulette

Roulette
11 views, & not 1 reply sweatdrop

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by Roulette
11 views, & not 1 reply sweatdrop *Pokes* lol it's good.

Bardock42

Syren
clapping

Is there anything you can't do missy?? Beautiful and multi-talented, I'm impressed. As for the other thread, why don't you transfer all of your pieces from there to here rather than bumping it? It was two years ago, after all big grin

tabby999
to quote Mr Burns "I know what i hate...and i dont hate that" wink

Roulette
Originally posted by Ricodrayz
*Pokes* lol it's good.

Thank yousmile

Originally posted by Bardock42
Your thread was in the wrong Forum, sweety.

Oh...f*ckembarrasment...well I'm embarrassed. I seriously forgot that it was thereshock I posted it in that forum because back then, there was no Poetry forum.

Originally posted by Syren
clapping

Is there anything you can't do missy?? Beautiful and multi-talented, I'm impressed. As for the other thread, why don't you transfer all of your pieces from there to here rather than bumping it? It was two years ago, after all big grin

Oh..wow..I'm flatteredembarrasment thank you!

Lovely idea, Syrenbig grin Except...I don't think I'd like to post all of them in here^^; because there are a lot of them, and they're not all that good..hehe. Maybe I'll just post a few^-^

Originally posted by tabby999
to quote Mr Burns "I know what i hate...and i dont hate that" wink

laughing out loud thanks!big grin

Syren
Fair enough, it's up to you love big grin

Roulette
big grinHehe...well..*claps hands together* I was having a look through my old thread, and I gotta tell ya...o.o...wow laughing out loud some of the stuff I thought was good back then, really doesn't seem so good now^-^ haha. So, I don't think I'll post my old poems here....but, I am working on a new poemsmile I'll post it when I'm done^-^

Syren
Looking forward to it... and I also read a lot of my old poems recently, made myself cringe laughing out loud

Roulette
happy

Haha^-^ tiz amazing how things change nosweat I'm sure yours aren't all that bad, though^-^

Bardock42
happy

Haha^-^ tiz amazing how things change nosweat I'm sure yours aren't all that bad, though^-^

No, they are all that bad....

Oh...f*ckembarrasment...well I'm embarrassed. I seriously forgot that it was thereshock I posted it in that forum because back then, there was no Poetry forum.

Not your fault as much as the fault of...someone else....

Roulette
Originally posted by Bardock42
No, they are all that bad....

Not your fault as much as the fault of...someone else....

laughing out loud your words are so subtle, Mr Bardock.

Ricodrayz
I demand more!

Roulette

Roulette

Coldfire
Dammit, nobody should be beautiful and multitalented like you!!!! stick out tongue Very nice work Rou hug

Roulette
laughing out loud blushing

Thanks Coldfire hug

Roulette

Fëanor
wow. i'm impressed with your style and the theme of your work. it's really good. i like that it's written in a contemporary style which is gaining popularity. unlike me who is still in the old way of writing with strict meter and cadence and rhyming convention. but when you read yours slow and aloud...it all makes sense, not that it didn't before.

sadly most people tend to read poetry as if it were a magazine to be skimmed real fast and not taking the time to enjoy it and allow the words to sink in and be mesmerised.

okay...i've done my part. good work Roulette. your talent is raw but very good.

Ricodrayz
lol She is not really from this planet so that's why she is so good.

Fëanor
um...okay confused

well, wherever it is...i'll, i'll...i dunno what i'll

Syren
You're right, Julian... it's a unique style and that makes it even more interesting.

Keep it up Rou clapping

Roulette

Coldfire

Roulette

Council#13
That's good!

Check out my stuff!!!

You peer into the darkness
And what do you see?
Nothing in the darkness
'Cause in the dark you cant see!!!

cool Neat, eh?

Roulette
Thanks! smile

laughing out loud very neat thumb up

Council#13
laughing I suck. The only good think I've done is translate (sort of) the prologue from Romeo and Juliet into modern language, keeping it somewhat in the Iambic Pentameter and trying desperately to make it rhyme.

Roulette
Awww...I'm sure that you're not giving yourself enough credit^-^

Council#13
That's coming from Roulette the honey bee of KMC, who always has something nice to say! hug

Roulette
laughing out loud blushing...but I honestly meant that hug

Coldfire
lovely poem again Rou :hug:

Roulette
Thanks Coldfire! hug

Fëanor

Roulette
laughing out loud Indeedles, I think you probably will ^-^

Fëanor
shush...embarrasment

Roulette
laughing Sorry ^-^

Fëanor
aw...no worries. happy i can be sugary, eh?

Roulette
laughing out loud Indeed, you can ^-^ your compliments are very sweet yes

Fëanor
well...it was meant well. and you deserved it, i say.

Roulette
Awww...thank you very much smile

Fëanor
hopefully you'll post some new ones...or you can pm it to me shifty

Roulette
laughing out loud I'm actually working on a new one. I'll post it when I'm done smile

Fëanor
eek! right on!!! can't wait to read it happy

Roulette

Fëanor
I read this earlier today...8 in the a.m. my time. and i'm only now getting to it. Why? For once...I'm speechless. bag

Roulette
Haha blushing awww jeez...

Fëanor
happy

Roulette
big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.