wolverine vs the punisher to the death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

all4carnage
punisher and wolverine to the death. who walks out alive?

Captain_WV
what ammo does punisher have?

all4carnage
everything he has

badabing
Originally posted by Captain_WV
what ammo does punisher have?
Does it matter? What is Frank going to do? I don't think Frank
has a weapon that will kill Logan.

Reaper777
Originally posted by badabing
Does it matter? What is Frank going to do? I don't think Frank
has a weapon that will kill Logan.

Yup, Punisher would slow him down, But not kill him.

all4carnage
well wolverine has been shot in the head and stabbed in the neck and was still fighting

all4carnage
i think wolverine is at the edge of death but gets the last death dealing stab to the pun

Captain_WV
Originally posted by all4carnage
everything he has

which is??

all4carnage
every gun and bomb he owns

badabing
Frank would need prep and the help of Reed and Doom to kill Logan. They would have to concoct a pathogen specifically designed to work against Logan's healing factor and/or DNA. Other than that "miracle" Wolverine doesn't die.

riceroost
Pretty easy fight for Wolverine. Punisher could get Batman level prep and an armory of SHIELD weapons and Wolverine would still maul him inside of 2 minutes.

all4carnage
pun dies after a 20 min battle

Ultraman Baltan
Logan wins. Frank's weapons will do absolutely nothing to him.

all4carnage
well do u think pun 2099 could kill wolv

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by all4carnage
pun dies after a 20 min battle

Twenty minutes? Its doubtful he could even go a round with Wolverine if they were both try to kill each other.

capt it up
in comics the fight would last a while, but in a forum macth punisher gets speed blizted.

Punisher more then likly will not even get a hit in unless Logan allows it.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by capt it up
in comics the fight would last a while, but in a forum macth punisher gets speed blizted.

Punisher more then likly will not even get a hit in unless Logan allows it.

Speed blitzed? No. Slaughtered? Yes.

Grimm22
Originally posted by badabing
Frank would need prep and the help of Reed and Doom to kill Logan. They would have to concoct a pathogen specifically designed to work against Logan's healing factor and/or DNA. Other than that "miracle" Wolverine doesn't die.

Honestly it really isnt THAT hard to kill wolverine.

You dont need Reed or Doom no

Heck im sure that Beast could figure it out.

I do have to say though that fights such as when Wolverine gets his face blasted off are crap. The amount of pain that he would cause Wolverine to pass out.

capt it up
Originally posted by Grimm22
Honestly it really isnt THAT hard to kill wolverine.

You dont need Reed or Doom no

Heck im sure that Beast could figure it out.

I do have to say though that fights such as when Wolverine gets his face blasted off are crap. The amount of pain that he would cause Wolverine to pass out.
what you think is crap matters not at all. WE all know you dislike wolverine and try to at every turn put him down. Wolverine pain tollerence is beyond human, far beyond human. If you actaully read more then 5 issue of wolverine comics you would know this.

riceroost
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Speed blitzed? No. Slaughtered? Yes. Yeah speedblitzed. If Wolverine was going full throttle Frank as a human really can't react quickly enough to do much of anything to Wolverine.

juggernaut66666
Wolverine wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.