Marvel Civil War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The big EH
Marvel Civil War RPG
follows the Marvel universe's huge crossover event. During a televised raid of a house containing select villains that had recently escaped from the super villain facility at Ryker's Island prison during a massive breakout, the escaped villain Nitro let off a massive explosion that killed the majority of the New Warriors, as well as the children at a nearby elementary school. In the wake of the tragedy, the U.S. Government proposed the Superhuman Registration Act, intending to register all super-powered beings as living weapons of mass destruction and requiring all costumed heroes to unmask themselves before the government and subject themselves to federally mandated standards.

This event triggered negative public opinion against the super-heroes, resulting in the Human Torch (Johnny Storm) being assaulted by a mob and Captain America (Steve Rogers) being propositioned by S.H.I.E.L.D. to become part of the enforcement of super heroes to register. When he refused, S.H.I.E.L.D. Director Maria Hill ordered S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Anti-Superhuman Response Unit to tranquilize him, but Rogers escaped and went underground.

When the super-heroes met to discuss the best course of action, Uatu the Watcher appeared. As Watchers only appear to monitor key events throughout history, it was noted that his presence did not bode well for the heroes.

"should i go?"
"no Cap and Falcon are already there"
(somewhere in New York City) a SHIELD SuperHuman unit Van carriying the Young Avengers drives over Manhattan bridge (correct my geography if i'm wrong) when suddenly the passenger flew out of the door into the cold water below and then continued driving but instead of going to SHIELD HQ it went to the secret base of the anti-restration heroes

MadMel
the thing was already at the secret base, brooding..he had been waiting for what felt like three hours...."hmm" he grunted to noone in particular..

trademark

xXSpArTaN119Xx
Wolverine clambered over into the newly open Passenger Seat in the van, and grunted as he lit a cigar.
"Where're we?" He asked the driver, and wondered where they were going.

DareDevil padded silently around the dark chamber, or at least, it was dark for him. He heard the heartbeats of the others, and knew that they were either tiredor nervous as well.

The big EH
"home for now Logan" Captain America said to Logan (Cap was the driver)

xXSpArTaN119Xx
"Good... I could use a beer..." Logan smiled, and took in a puff of his cigar.

The big EH
"kitchen area is over there" Captain sdaid pointing in one direction

trademark
(am i with you guys)

Shalimar_fox
Emma Frost stood near colossus "Look we Need to act fast.It's outrages that us mutants had to do this now you all."just as emma spoke the words that flowed of truth she turned into her Crystal form

trademark
Emma you should regroup with captain American and the others I'm going to get jubilee

Shalimar_fox
~don't you me russian~"no i'm coming with you.you have no say in the matter.beside you may need help"

trademark
(there is a difference)
i am not going to risk your life I'm going to talk to Captain America about this you can come there if you like

The big EH
Originally posted by trademark
(there is a difference)
i am not going to risk your life I'm going to talk to Captain America about this you can come there if you like ~he is russian~

Shalimar_fox
Emma looked him in his eyes."Pete Look we are the X-men we stick together.Now be an good Dear and let me do as i want.Pete i'm coming with you if you like it or not.beside if we run into truble i can wrap their brians

trademark
(Yeah he is and its kitty pride not jubilee)

MadMel
"you mind if i come?" thing said to colossus.."it'd be better than waiting around this place.."

DragonWoman
Domino walked lonely down the darkening streets, she was cold, hungry and tense. What's worse is that she had that distant look in her that she'd had just before torching the lab where they'd changed her. Coughing slightly she turned to the edge of the bridge and coughed once more as she vomitted over the side of the banister.

trademark

Shalimar_fox
Emma enter his mind*Pete your not making this any easyer for us.Lets just go find kitty *Ema waved her hand at thing."I don't know.someone needs to stay and tell were we'll be.then come on ben we might need you too"

trademark
Colossus you are under arrest for using you powers came with us peacefully or we will have to use force

Shalimar_fox
"sorry big guy"Emma slowly took control of his mind along with those of the shield agents.*pete walk inside*

trademark

Shalimar_fox
*I wouldn't do this if it was not for your own good.*emma began to take complete control. she then begian to make him think she was kitty."please just go inside"

trademark
I thought you where.......never mind let us go inside before they try to take you away again

Shalimar_fox
emma walked in not worried that he would find out.as soon as Pete walked in she wiped his mind or the kiss and turned back to her self.only this time making herself more attractive to her tall Russian team mate

trademark
how did i get her Emma

Shalimar_fox
"well Pete you've been here all this time.Why do you ask?Is something worring you.Let me help you"

trademark
no no i remember seeing Kitty but now i am here how did this happen i have a headache

Shalimar_fox
"Pete you must have been dreaming.But i'm sure she's just find.you might wanna eat something .it could be the cuase of your headach~g2g~

The big EH
Originally posted by trademark
Colossus you are under arrest for using you powers came with us peacefully or we will have to use force ~he wouldn't be arrested for using his powers he would be arrested for being an unregisterred superhero, and throwing cars around~

Kurosaki Ichigo
Suddenly there was a poof of White smoke. Not big small, but enough to hide the persons looks and esscence. The white smoke disappeared as a bright haired boy with a Giant Curved Kantana on his back. He has his hands in his pocket with black and white, what seemed to be Death God Clothes on. He stood up comepletly and looked at Emma and Pete his hands still in his pocket. He lifted up his right hand slowly and shook it. "Yo." He said before closing his eyes and putting his hands back in his pocket.

DragonWoman
Domino stumbled through the streets, hot tears running down her cheeks. It felt as if some kind of animal was crawling under her skin, making every single movement as if acid was burning her from the inside.
Moving infront of oncoming traffic, she whipped to the side and growled. Flames escaping from the small embers that had been resting, nestled in her hands. The cars burst into flames and careered out of control.
With the tears still streaming down her face, Domino began to wreak havok upon everything she saw.

MadMel
the thing grunted and walked back inside..

Shalimar_fox
Emma forst fell to her knees ,holding her head.*Ahh.help us! She's gonna kill us all. she pictured the city with fire spreading*"Domino?"she whispered to herself.*what are you doing*

Kurosaki Ichigo
Ichigo tilted his head at the site of Emma Frost. Weird, Patheic, Stupid. I can't even begin. He said and shook his head in disapointment, he had made it so she wouldn't here hear his thoughts. He also had a Device made to Aid him when ever he needed it. He had knew everything about all the Hero's that would be joining. Besides if he didn't know seeing one of them he would know. When he was little he was a big fan of Comics. But now despises them now that he is a Mutant, but he is not mad to be a Mutant he is glad. He then felt heat he could sense anything even when he didn't try. He ignored it and blinked his eyes at Emma Frost and began to know everything about her. Every single detail he turned to see the tall Russian by the Name of Pete.

xXSpArTaN119Xx
Daredevil watched from the skyscraper above, as Domino reaked her havok on the world below. It was best that he wait until she wore herself out before he intervined, but he couldn't sit still and watch. He jumped, and threw out hiw whip-like weapon, swinging himself down. He landed softly, his feet sending out another echo for himself to see. Not only did the explosions help him see, but they made his ears come close to exploding.
"Stop!!!!" He yelled out to her, fairly loud so she could hear him.

Shalimar_fox
Emma slowly go up"Domino is wrecking havok upon the city."Emma looked at Ichigo.she then felt what he had done."so you like to read people like open books huh?"Emma began to cause unstoppable mental pain to Ichigo.she wiped his mind of all things he had learned about her and blocked her own mind from the thing of his and from any psychic powers he might have.she turned toward pete"we must stop her"

Kurosaki Ichigo
Ichigo folded his arms. "I always have back up." He said and pointed to his head. "Besides i don't need any Device. To know everything about you." He said and stratched his head. Still patheic. But now i really don't know anything about her. He said to himself anoyed. It all then began to come back to him and he felt Domino.

Shalimar_fox
Emma turned to her Crystal forum"So do i.now try anything like that again and i'll kill you"~if i wiped your mind it can't come back and beside she is blocking any way for him to get into her mind so thats god moding.~

Kurosaki Ichigo
(I didn't exactly say it was your info that was coming back to him. And i never was in your mind it was a Device that read everything about anyone.)
Ichigo stratched his head and turned to Emma. "Try it." He said and folded his arms and sat down.

Shalimar_fox
~ok...but maybe you might wanna post that in his bio.~

Emma looked at"you know i would like to say here with an whimp like you but i go bigger fish to fry dear,beside your not that much of an man to even fight"

Kurosaki Ichigo
"Patheic, Weak, Stupid, Anoying." Ichigo said counting with his fingers. "Did i forget anything? Besides i'll fight you excluding the part you're not a Woman." He said smirking to himself and shook his head.

(True. Hey are we still gonna Rp in the X-Men Opera?)

Shalimar_fox
~why,there's not enough players~
Emma rolled her eyes."I'm out of here pete.something just aren't men any more."

Kurosaki Ichigo
"Bad Temper." Ichigo and closed his eyes. He then stood up and looked at Emma. Damit. I wasn't suppose to be starting fights for my amusements. He said and looked away from her. "Sorry." He said very lowly almost so low he couldn't here.

DragonWoman
Domino looked up at the figure, fire rippling out from every part of her and taking a form of its own, "I cant..." She whimpered, it hurted so much, "Please, just make it stop." Hot tears ran down her cheeks.

Shalimar_fox
Emma frost ran to an small jet.*never mind peter i'll go myself*the black jet slowly raised of the ground and turn 180 degrees then speed of to the city."I hope i'm just able to make it"and cloud of black smoke filled the air "this must be it"the jet landed and emma began to search on foot.

DragonWoman
Domino couldnt stand it any longer and began running, as fast as her feet would take her, the fire remained in place and as soon as she'd left the area she realised then that she'd merely started the fire and for only moments after that her own fire had extinguished.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.