MXY and Anti Monitor vs Classic Beyonder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
?

Thanos_THOTU
Beyonder... By a longshot.

Juntai
Mxy is written up on the level of Beyonder himself, add in another multiversal conquerer and they're taking their fair share.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Juntai
Mxy is written up on the level of Beyonder himself, add in another multiversal conquerer and they're taking their fair share.
With the exeption of every abstract being afraid of Beyonder...
There are just a few abstracts in DC who fear Mr. Mxyztlp.
And Since Beyonder was backed up by both Jim Shooter and Stan Lee...
It simply become a overkill.

Thanos_THOTU
Let me ask you something, did Mxyztlp destroy the Presence in the worlds funniest? -- He did say that only he and Batman was the once left.

Juntai
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
With the exeption of every abstract being afraid of Beyonder...
There are just a few abstracts in DC who fear Mr. Mxyztlp.
And Since Beyonder was backed up by both Jim Shooter and Stan Lee...
It simply become a overkill. Mxy is written in league with Beyonder. I already said that.

Most don't fear him because he's not a fear inducing character. He just has fun and then leaves.

Your my-writer-can-beat-your-writer comments are dumb. But for the sake of it: between the two, Mxy's the one been shown hanging out with DC's Editor and writing staff, and not the other way around.

I'm not sure why I bothered though, since you actually argued that a character can defeat The Presence.

Skeets
Mxy is written in league with Beyonder. I already said that.

Most don't fear him because he's not a fear inducing character. He just has fun and then leaves.

Your my-writer-can-beat-your-writer comments are dumb. But for the sake of it: between the two, Mxy's the one been shown hanging out with DC's Editor and writing staff, and not the other way around.

I'm not sure why I bothered though, since you actually argued that a character can defeat The Presence.
laughing out loud Exactly.

Thanos_THOTU
Great Evil Beast was defeated... Presence can too...

juggernaut66666
laughing laughing laughing It is like saying that some one can beat TOAA

Skeets
When?

Thanos_THOTU
You know that you just claimed:
Mxyztlp >> All abstracts in Marvel Multiverse many times combinded. (Yes, even the Living tribunal)

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Skeets
When?
Since the swamp thing... I'll bet you know... if not... laughing

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
laughing laughing laughing It is like saying that some one can beat TOAA
t's like saying that someone can beat Thanos with the Heart laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

kgkg
Mxy is written up on the level of Beyonder himself, add in another multiversal conquerer and they're taking their fair share. no he is not................. MXy gets defeated easily......... also his powers only work in some dimentions............they have no power over higher dimentions.

Pre REc Beyonder was God.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by kgkg
no he is not................. MXy gets defeated easily......... also his powers only work in some dimentions............they have no power over higher dimentions.

I glad that there is smart members here... and not just DC fanatics...

Skeets
I glad that there is smart members here... and not just DC fanatics...
So you're calling every member who doesn't agree with you "dumb"?

Thanos_THOTU
So you're calling every member who doesn't agree with you "dumb"?
Never said that...

Skeets
Never said that...
Sure as hell sounded like it.Originally posted by kgkg
no he is not................. MXy gets defeated easily......... also his powers only work in some dimentions............they have no power over higher dimentions.

Proof?

Thanos_THOTU
Sure as hell sounded like it.
How can you hear what I type?

kgkg
Sure as hell sounded like it.
Proof? in one of Superman Comic imps from higher dimensions made them look like joke............ Myx are really restricted to certain dimensions.

While Pre- Beyonder was beyond all.

i have this funny pic of 10th imps making the imps look like they are a joke

Skeets
How can you hear what I type?
doh nice rebuttal.I'll join Jun and just exit.

nvrbeenwthagirl

This is totally wrong. Mxy has gone up and down the dimensional ladder and his powers have worked in every single one. Please dont' claim stuff you dont' know about. And mxy has never been defeated by force. The Spectre had to de power him. in worlds' funnest, mxy bopped the spectre over his head with earth one and then wiped out all of the multiverse. So um no. Mxy beats classic beyonder. the anti monitor would just make it that much faster.

nvrbeenwthagirl
SHow me on panel, the beyonder wiping all of existance out and the entire marvel multiverse, and then he'll be as powerful as mxy. until then, all this bull crap that the beyonder was the writer and all that jazz is non sense and fanboyism at it's worst.

leonidas
Your my-writer-can-beat-your-writer comments are dumb.

laughing

subtle, jun. verrryyyyy subtle . . .

laughing

kgkg
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
This is totally wrong. Mxy has gone up and down the dimensional ladder and his powers have worked in every single one. Please dont' claim stuff you dont' know about. And mxy has never been defeated by force. The Spectre had to de power him. in worlds' funnest, mxy bopped the spectre over his head with earth one and then wiped out all of the multiverse. So um no. Mxy beats classic beyonder. the anti monitor would just make it that much faster. kids don't know much these days

nvrbeenwthagirl
kids don't know much these days

I know that the beyonder on panel has never destroyed anything universal except death. Mxy destroyed every thing, every dimension and every universe and else worlds ever. and then put it all back as if nothing happened. So um yeah, when the beyonder does that, that he can beat mxy. Until then, he's not on mxy's lvl. and the writer's saying the beyonder was them on page AFTER the fact means nothing to me. he's not on panel as the writer. If we argued stuff off of what was said on here instead of on panel or being said by other characters, we wouldn't even need bother with panel showings.

leonidas
kids don't know much these days

laughing

in point of fact, ULTIMATOR of the 10th dimension devoured the 9th through 6th dimensions and was gonna get the 5th as well until he met myx. despite the fact that ultimator was more powerful than myx, myx still beat him through trickery in myx's one shot a few years back. myx took him through some fake comicbook worlds and got him to say his name backwards or something silly.

it's hard to tell if any of that is canon, (it was such a silly book) but references to higher dimensions have been made many times in dc, so i see no reason (or indications) to suggest otherwise.

kgkg
I know that the beyonder on panel has never destroyed anything universal except death. Mxy destroyed every thing, every dimension and every universe and else worlds ever. and then put it all back as if nothing happened. So um yeah, when the beyonder does that, that he can beat mxy. Until then, he's not on mxy's lvl. and the writer's saying the beyonder was them on page AFTER the fact means nothing to me. he's not on panel as the writer. If we argued stuff off of what was said on here instead of on panel or being said by other characters, we wouldn't even need bother with panel showings. again shows you didn't read...........

'Universal except death'............... hmmmmmmm in the book i read it said no one in the XXmultiverseXXX could die since death was killed roll eyes (sarcastic)

universal......

infact beyonder had energies to created multiverse and all the multiversal forces in MU at that time couldn't match his powers.

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
laughing

in point of fact, ULTIMATOR of the 10th dimension devoured the 9th through 6th dimensions and was gonna get the 5th as well until he met myx. despite the fact that ultimator was more powerful than myx, myx still beat him through trickery in myx's one shot a few years back. myx took him through some fake comicbook worlds and got him to say his name backwards or something silly.

it's hard to tell if any of that is canon, (it was such a silly book) but references to higher dimensions have been made many times in dc, so i see no reason (or indications) to suggest otherwise. big grin yep imps are joke characters.

nvrbeenwthagirl
again shows you didn't read...........

'Universal except death'............... hmmmmmmm in the book i read it said no one in the XXmultiverseXXX could die since death was killed roll eyes (sarcastic)

universal......

infact beyonder had energies to created multiverse and all the multiversal forces in MU at that time couldn't match his powers.

Ok so what does that have to do with mxy's? powers? NOthing. The marvel abstracts are a joke to mxy. They mean nothing. They are actually just metaphysical representations of the forces of the universe. these things mean nothing to mxy as he can bend every thing to his whim. so the beyonder punking the marvel abstracts does not impress mxy. Mxy wouldn't even bother punking the abstracts. he would just do what he wants to do for fun and then put it all back. The abstracts wouldn't even know he played with them if he didnt' want them to. Like I said, show me on PANEL the beyonder destroying the entire multiverse and then putting all back together again, and then he's in mxy's league, until then, it's all superlative fanboy marvelism.

nvrbeenwthagirl
big grin yep imps are joke characters.

ANd the beyonder wasn't the biggest joke ever? he was tricked into thinking he was something he wasn't, he was never shown to be as powerful as his fanboys pretend, and now he's a cube. he's the joke. At least mxy is true to his character and hasn't been changed. And the beyonder still wasn't all that powerful if he was a writer. He got retconned. Someone made a descision over the writer's head, and destroyed his character. The beyonder was never on mxy's lvl.

Thanos_THOTU
ANd the beyonder wasn't the biggest joke ever? he was tricked into thinking he was something he wasn't, he was never shown to be as powerful as his fanboys pretend, and now he's a cube. he's the joke. At least mxy is true to his character and hasn't been changed. And the beyonder still wasn't all that powerful if he was a writer. He got retconned. Someone made a descision over the writer's head, and destroyed his character. The beyonder was never on mxy's lvl.
The writers left his side = retconned...

First day: Beyonder is officialy the most powerful fictional character.

Second day: His powers are being questioned, he is consider equal to Thanos with the Heart

Third day: Now Beyonder is no longer God, Thanos with the Heart is more powerful than him, is Beyonder at least as strong as the full power Spectre?

Fourth day: Beyonder's definitely weaker than Spectre, can he stand up against Anti Monitor and Mxyztlp?

Alternate future day: Now, Beyonder was owned by Spider-man, can he stand his ground against Captain America?

You see where this is going...

nvrbeenwthagirl
The writers left his side = retconned...

First day: Beyonder is officialy the most powerful fictional character.

Second day: His powers are being questioned, he is consider equal to Thanos with the Heart

Third day: Now Beyonder is no longer God, Thanos with the Heart is more powerful than him, is Beyonder at least as strong as the full power Spectre?

Fourth day: Beyonder's definitely weaker than Spectre, can he stand up against Anti Monitor and Mxyztlp?

Alternate future day: Now, Beyonder was owned by Spider-man, can he stand his ground against Captain America?

You see where this is going...

I dont' see where it is going. Becuz I'm a DC reader, I love marvel to, but I actually read dc, and over in DC, the beyonder wasn't shown to be the most powerful fictional charcter. I do not recognize his power outside of the MU. And I most def dont see anything on panel that he did to suggest that he is as powerful as mxy. I'm saying I want to. But I haven't seen it yet. show me the error of my ways.

Thanos_THOTU
I dont' see where it is going. Becuz I'm a DC reader, I love marvel to, but I actually read dc, and over in DC, the beyonder wasn't shown to be the most powerful fictional charcter. I do not recognize his power outside of the MU. And I most def dont see anything on panel that he did to suggest that he is as powerful as mxy. I'm saying I want to. But I haven't seen it yet. show me the error of my ways.
Beyonder was more powerful than everything in the Marvel Multiverse millions of times combinded. So Beyonder was the most powerful being at that time... If there was any other being there, well than it would just be an addition to the *combinded.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Beyonder was more powerful than everything in the Marvel Multiverse millions of times combinded. So Beyonder was the most powerful being at that time... If there was any other being there, well than it would just be an addition to the *combinded.

Combined from marvel? obviously he wasn't more powerful than the DC universe. They didnt' have the power to make that statement. SO um no. Just no. ALl this jibber jabber as to what was stated ain't showing me nothing on panel.

Thanos_THOTU
Combined from marvel? obviously he wasn't more powerful than the DC universe. They didnt' have the power to make that statement. SO um no. Just no. ALl this jibber jabber as to what was stated ain't showing me nothing on panel.
So your saying that
DC >> Marvel? -- In terms of power?

Besides are you forgetting: Beyonder was not only all there in Marvel, but also all that was beyond it...
So if TOAA was somewhere beyond Marvel, it would be a part of classic Beyonder.
And even if they said this, they can't be sued because the charater is retconned.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So your saying that

They are equal. Nothing that is created on one side, can really outdo something from the other side. And neither company has the power or the authority to create something that would encompass the power of the other. PERIOD.

Thanos_THOTU
So if Beyonder = millions (prular) times more powerful than Marvel (by statement).
Let's call marvel's power X.
That would make DC's power X as well.

Beyonder was Millions times all power in Marvel, and he wasent really a part of it.

So Beyonder: >2,000,000X (It have to be at least 2 millions to be "millions"
And DC combinded with Marvel: 2X

in other words: Beyonder was at least one million times the power of DC combinded with Marvel.

darthgoober
So your saying that

Actually if you think about it, yes at the time. I mean, didn't the first Secret Wars happen BEFORE Crisis? That means that in DC you had ridiculously powered being running around all over the place.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by darthgoober
Actually if you think about it, yes at the time. I mean, didn't the first Secret Wars happen BEFORE Crisis? That means that in DC you had ridiculously powered being running around all over the place.
Yeah, but their power was still bellow the Living Tribunal...
I mean: Pre-crisis Darkseid was considered as slightly bellow Galactus.
To have 2 infinity's is more than haveing one infinity and trillions of Pre-crisis Superman's

darthgoober
Yeah, but their power was still bellow the Living Tribunal...
I mean: Pre-crisis Darkseid was considered as slightly bellow Galactus.
To have 2 infinity's is more than haveing one infinity and trillions of Pre-crisis Superman's
HOW IN TWO INFINITYS MORE THAN ONE INFINITY? That doesn't even make sense.

Mr Master
And mxy has never been defeated by force. The Spectre had to de power him. in worlds' funnest, mxy bopped the spectre over his head with earth one and then wiped out all of the multiverse. So um no. Mxy beats classic beyonder. the anti monitor would just make it that much faster.

No one's ever defeated Beyonder either.

AM would be wiped out in a blink.

Mxy is the only trouble, but would loose just aswell....imo

Mxy did away with ONE Multi-verse.

He'll have to be able to do that Millions of times over in one instant to match Beyonder's power.

He erased the Multi-verse, and booped Spectre in the head, so he's second to the Presence?

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Mr Master
Mxy did away with ONE Multi-verse.

This was even non-canon... Not even the 10th dimentional Imp's who made Mxyztlp a joke could do that...

Thanos_THOTU
HOW IN TWO INFINITYS MORE THAN ONE INFINITY? That doesn't even make sense.
I ment Infinity "grade 2".
Works like LT's infinity versus Eternity's inifnity...

darthgoober
Wait, now if the Beyonder was stated by Marvel as being more powerful than a million mutiverse's combined, isn't that comparable to info that comes out of a handbook? Unless it was stated on panel that he was more powerful than everything IN MARVEL, that doesn't seem to have a lot of creditability here by forum rules. I'm really not trying to pick a fight or anything, I'm just trying to get an idea of the rules of engagement.
Also, since when is Marvel just one multiverse? I was always under the impression that it was AT LEAST a megaverse.

Mr Master
Wait, now if the Beyonder was stated by Marvel as being more powerful than a million mutiverse's combined, isn't that comparable to info that comes out of a handbook? Unless it was stated on panel that he was more powerful than everything IN MARVEL, that doesn't seem to have a lot of creditability here by forum rules.

Beyonder is Millions of Times More Powerful than ALL the Rest of the Multiverse Combined.
http://img431.imageshack.us/img431/7524/beyondermillionsofxmorepowerfu.th.jpg

Not only on panel, but actually showing the Energy flow of that magnitude of power.

I follow forum rules.

Mr Master
I know that the beyonder on panel has never destroyed anything universal except death.

If your going to argue against the Beyonder, atleast study the character first.

Beyonder has the Living Universe begging him to not kill Multi-Death
http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/8895/abstractsbegbeyonder2wr7.th.jpg

He does anyway.
http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/3842/beyonderkillsdeath2kv6.th.jpg

Death is ERASED across The Entire MULTI-VERSE
http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6859/beyonderkillsdeath3tq0.th.jpg

Beyonder recreates the MULTI-VERSAL Concept of Death through an individual.
http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/2797/beyonderressurectsdeath2ij8.th.jpg

Mr Master
SHow me on panel, the beyonder wiping all of existance out and the entire marvel multiverse, and then he'll be as powerful as mxy.

Beyonder through his entire history, by his very nature has IMPOSED limitations on himself.

Dazzler
http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/1025/beyonderimposeslimitations3gg5.th.jpg

Strange
http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/5818/blimtsyq8.th.jpg

Alpha Flight
http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/6775/beyonderimposinglimitskq0.th.jpg

Dazzler2
http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/579/beyonderimposeslimits4vn4.th.jpg

AND still, was capable of this.

Beyonder gives the ENTIRE Multi-verse 24 hours before he will erase it.
Isn't that cool to be able to say I give existence 24 hours...and mean it.
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/1357/beyondermakesawagerwmephistojs3.th.jpg
http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/4067/beyondermakesawagerwmephisto2yi3.th.jpg
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/2186/beyondercandestroyeverythingpq5.th.jpg

darthgoober
Beyonder is Millions of Times More Powerful than ALL the Rest of the Multiverse Combined.
http://img431.imageshack.us/img431/7524/beyondermillionsofxmorepowerfu.th.jpg

Not only on panel, but actually showing the Energy flow of that magnitude of power.

I follow forum rules.

That's cool Mr. M. I never noticed that particular passage and I stand corrected. However you still haven't answered my question regarding the size of Marvel. If Marvel has mentioned other multiverse's, then aren't they still considered part of Marvel. Not only the multiverse's themselves, but the beings that come frome them? If they're copyrighted by Marvel than they're a part of Marvel, which means that Marvel is bigger than just one multiverse, it's at least an megaverse.

Mr Master
So um yeah, when the beyonder does that, that he can beat mxy. Until then, he's not on mxy's lvl.

Show me Mxy negating or erasing from existence the Astral Form of 30,000 Civilizations.

Where not even Death itself can enjoy their souls since they NEVER existed.

Beyonder erases from existence (from ever being) a space armada that comprised of over 30,000 advanced civilizations.
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/7436/beyondererasesarmiesworlds1ze3.th.jpg
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/1600/beyondererasesarmiesworlds2ka8.th.jpg

Death and Mephisto will never savor those billions of souls...because due to the Beyonder they never even existed.
http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/7940/beyondererasesarmiesworlds03tj3.th.jpg

Thanos_THOTU
That's cool Mr. M. I never noticed that particular passage and I stand corrected. However you still haven't answered my question regarding the size of Marvel. If Marvel has mentioned other multiverse's, then aren't they still considered part of Marvel. Not only the multiverse's themselves, but the beings that come frome them? If they're copyrighted by Marvel than they're a part of Marvel, which means that Marvel is bigger than just one multiverse, it's at least an megaverse.
Megaverse is an other name for the entire Mutliverse...
A Multi-verse is at least 2 universes... But it can end up into infinity.
Beyonder: Millions of times the rest of the Multiverse combinded.
That mean all Marvel Multiverses, in other words the Megaverse.

Mr Master

Before November 1986,
there was ONLY ONE Multi-verse, and the Beyond Realm, which was outside the Multi-verse.

Mr Master
This was even non-canon... Not even the 10th dimentional Imp's who made Mxyztlp a joke could do that...

So it wasn't canon?

Then Mxy gets blinked away like AM

darthgoober
Before November 1986,
there was ONLY ONE Multi-verse, and the Beyond Realm, which was outside the Multi-verse.

Now jsut because it wasn't mentioned, doesn't mean that it didn't exist. By that logic, TOAA hasn't been in existence all that long.

darthgoober
Megaverse is an other name for the entire Mutliverse...
A Multi-verse is at least 2 universes... But it can end up into infinity.
Beyonder: Millions of times the rest of the Multiverse combinded.
That mean all Marvel Multiverses, in other words the Megaverse.

Wait you just said "rest of" that means that mainstream Marvel isn't necessarily part of that equation.

Mr Master
Now jsut because it wasn't mentioned, doesn't mean that it didn't exist. By that logic, TOAA hasn't been in existence all that long.

Nah dude,

This isn't real life, where because we didn't know of America, doesn't mean it wasn't always there.

In the real world that analogy works, but in comics no.

There was NO other Universe invented/created before November 1986.

Besides the ONE and Only Multi-verse and the Beyond Realm, which was ALL there was outside the Multi-verse between May 84' and Nov 86'

darthgoober
Nah dude,

This isn't real life, where because we didn't know of America, doesn't mean it wasn't always there.

In the real world that analogy works, but in comics no.

There was NO other Universe invented/created before November 1986.

Besides the ONE and Only Multi-verse and the Beyond Realm, which was ALL there was outside the Multi-verse between May 84' and Nov 86'

Wait, so there were NO other universe/mutiverse's before 1986? What about DC? Now I'm only asking to clarify, because most people lump Marvel and DC into the same omniverse(I personally don't, I see each company as existing in their own omniverse COMPLETELY separate from one another).

nvrbeenwthagirl
Actually every thing mxy did was cannon. INfinite crisis makes every single else worlds tale and alteranate cannon. it was stated and it is so. You guys can argue till your blue in the face, beyond ain't did nothing on panel that mxy hasn't done.

bigbran
Ok so what does that have to do with mxy's? powers? NOthing. The marvel abstracts are a joke to mxy. They mean nothing. They are actually just metaphysical representations of the forces of the universe. these things mean nothing to mxy as he can bend every thing to his whim. so the beyonder punking the marvel abstracts does not impress mxy. Mxy wouldn't even bother punking the abstracts. he would just do what he wants to do for fun and then put it all back. The abstracts wouldn't even know he played with them if he didnt' want them to. Like I said, show me on PANEL the beyonder destroying the entire multiverse and then putting all back together again, and then he's in mxy's league, until then, it's all superlative fanboy marvelism. So you call every marvel fan, a Marvel zombie? When you just said that all of the abstracts are a joke to myx?
Can tell your not a DC fan. In another thread, you said Myx is not on a LT level, or a spectre level. I hae no idea what you are trying to get at.
Your opinion has become Biased now.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
So you call every marvel fan, a Marvel zombie? When you just said that all of the abstracts are a joke to myx?
Can tell your not a DC fan. In another thread, you said Myx is not on a LT level, or a spectre level. I hae no idea what you are trying to get at.
Your opinion has become Biased now.

Basically, i'm saying, to say that the beyonder is more powerful than the DC megaverse is not so. The beyonder doesn't have that type of power. Especially if he is just the writer. The writer can't write anything over at DC as he does not have ANY authority at all. So if the beyonder is the writer, he instantly looses all power in the dc universe. Nothing else needs to be said.

bigbran
Basically, i'm saying, to say that the beyonder is more powerful than the DC megaverse is not so. The beyonder doesn't have that type of power. Especially if he is just the writer. The writer can't write anything over at DC as he does not have ANY authority at all. So if the beyonder is the writer, he instantly looses all power in the dc universe. Nothing else needs to be said. Hey, have you ever looked at a little something called, THE FORUM RULES?
All the battles in this forum are supposed to be taken place on neutral ground, not DC, not Marvel!

galan7777777
beyonder takes this but not easily

rotiart
Okay quick summary.

Omniverse. All of Comics.
Megaverse: a "corporation" of comics.. ie DC or Marvel, a collection of multiverses, whether similar or dissimlar, however owned by a singular "corporation",
Multiverse: a collection of likeminded similar universes, ie the Vertigo, Image, Wildstorm, Marvel, New Universe, DC
Universe: A single universe, of the multiverse, contained within a megaverse, which is a part of the omniverse.

In terms of scales of power. Pre retcon beyonder is stating as coming from beyond the stated marvel multiverse.. and having the power of millions of multiverses... He was shown, onpanel, to outstrip even LT in power (at least until he was retconned)

In DC Presence is tops, then you have his angels.. which rule over the separate dimensions... mr. mxy comes from the 5th dimension.. and runs like a jerk from 10th dimension galaxy devouring beings. Yet he loses powerwise to spectre, onpanel. And in a elseworlds comic was the only time he and batmite destroyed the multiverse. Also since it is commonly stated that Elseworlds are DC's equivalent of Marvel's What If's... it means its not cannon. Unless there is evidence in cannon comics referencing the destruction of the multiverse. Or evidence of Mr. Mxy doing same in current DC continuity. Its just not true. Btw.. think this one out... if current continuity shows that 10th dimensions imps are more powerful than 5th dimension imps... and 10th dimension imps can destroy universes with effort... how is it possible that without any effort whatsoever, a lesser being, a 5th dimension imp, do the same. No answer? because it didn't happen. IE. Illusion. Trick. Lie. NON cannon.

darthgoober
Originally posted by rotiart
Okay quick summary.

Omniverse. All of Comics.
Megaverse: a "corporation" of comics.. ie DC or Marvel, a collection of multiverses, whether similar or dissimlar, however owned by a singular "corporation",
Multiverse: a collection of likeminded similar universes, ie the Vertigo, Image, Wildstorm, Marvel, New Universe, DC
Universe: A single universe, of the multiverse, contained within a megaverse, which is a part of the omniverse.

Wait, that doesn't make sense. If the chaos wave from Marvel hadn't been stopped(for some stupid reason), there's no way DC would shut down just because the 'omniverse' was destroted.

rotiart
which is why some stuff is bunk in marvel. Ie. roma is called the omniversal guardian... but she has never made an appearance in dc. in all honestly she should be renamed ot multiversal... cause she also has never shown her influence in new universe or ultraverse.

darthgoober
which is why some stuff is bunk in marvel. Ie. roma is called the omniversal guardian... but she has never made an appearance in dc. in all honestly she should be renamed ot multiversal... cause she also has never shown her influence in new universe or ultraverse.

So why consider them part of the same omniverse? I know that omniverse is supposed to mean EVERYTHING, but doesn't it make more since for it just to mean everything in Marvel. To my knowledge the companies have never refered to them being in the same omniverse.

darthgoober
Double post.

rotiart
typically they refer to their multiverse... sometimes it appears that the writers think of their multiverse as the omniverse.. as its all there is according to their comics... excluding crossovers... thats why i refer to things as omni, mega, multi, and uni. they are part of the same omniverse... in the fact that they are all comics.. with heroes... run by multimillion (billion?) dollar corporations. ideally they are the same... thats why they are part of the same omniverse... in fact you can also include indie comics as part of the omniverse.. .but each comic... generally has its own universe...

nvrbeenwthagirl
MR. mxy has never shown any limit to his powers. And worlds funnest is Cannon. Becuz ever single mxy appearance and book is about him and his pranks. THey are all cannon becuz they are all in character and in tune with the fact that his powers are limitless. There isn't even proof that the beyonder can take over the universe. It's only stated. We know mxy can not only destroy the multiverse but recreate it with ease. There is no limit to mxy's power and there fore I cna't see the beyonder beating him. No amount of arguing from marvelites, no amoutn of what they think the writers said, no amoung of what marvel said the beyonder was is going to prove anythign to me until they show the beyonder actually taking over the universe, actually destroying it and remaking it and actually fighting the universal abstract. all of his supposed power is pure speculation. He hasn't shown anything on panel that thanos couldn't do with the ig.

And per The Kingdom and Infinite Crisis, all of DC is cannon. Every single tale. Which is why Precrisis supes and superboy were still in existance as well as powergirl and the old diana prince. I can't even see a way for the beyonder to punk mxy. Mxy would laugh at him and turn him into a cosmic cube.

leonidas
elseworlds are canon? confused

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by leonidas
elseworlds are canon? confused

They were all part of the multi verse that was the kingdom.IN the Kingdom, all of it was real. Even the else world's tales. Hell even in what if, the Living tribunal was the same one from the prime marvel universe.

Every universe is cannon unto itself. In the multi-verse, the main realities have the stage, but each world is cannon. But the mxy story is different becuz it doesn't make any difference, he wiped out all of the multiverses that was DC. And then put it back in place. Given that every single reality is cannon on it's own, when someone wipes them all out, and makes note of each of the infinite universes, it has to also be cannon for all of them since he did it to ALL of them.

rotiart
Okay... well screw the beyonder. Squirrel girl kills your guy, cause noones ever been able to defeat squirrel girl!!!

I REFERENCE XMAS SPECIAL ONESHOT WHAT IF'S AS CANNON!

So you refuse to admit the onpanel proof that even Living Tribunal was in awe of the power held by Beyonder. That every cosmic being including Eternity was in fear of Beyonder, and that their only hope was Molecule Man, a person who they revered. The ENTIRE watcher race plead, begged for help from Molecule Man. And still Molecule Man was insufficient to the task set upon him. This is 616 Marvel Universe. Not a what if?. DC used to have stories which they labeled as "Imaginary Stories". That ended in the 1980's. Do you know what happened to it? They renamed "Imaginary Stories" to "Elseworlds".

Jesus Christ. IT IS NOT CANNON.

WhiteWitchKing
They were all part of the multi verse that was the kingdom.IN the Kingdom, all of it was real. Even the else world's tales. Hell even in what if, the Living tribunal was the same one from the prime marvel universe.

Every universe is cannon unto itself. In the multi-verse, the main realities have the stage, but each world is cannon. But the mxy story is different becuz it doesn't make any difference, he wiped out all of the multiverses that was DC. And then put it back in place. Given that every single reality is cannon on it's own, when someone wipes them all out, and makes note of each of the infinite universes, it has to also be cannon for all of them since he did it to ALL of them.

It's not canon. Elseworld is in their little bubble. Every universe in an Elseworld is not canon. It's like a What If but does not exist inside the DC multiverse.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elseworlds

WhiteWitchKing
Ok so what does that have to do with mxy's? powers? NOthing. The marvel abstracts are a joke to mxy. They mean nothing. They are actually just metaphysical representations of the forces of the universe. these things mean nothing to mxy as he can bend every thing to his whim. so the beyonder punking the marvel abstracts does not impress mxy. Mxy wouldn't even bother punking the abstracts. he would just do what he wants to do for fun and then put it all back. The abstracts wouldn't even know he played with them if he didnt' want them to.

Can you prove the abstracts are a joke to Mxy? The guy has one feat that's not even canon and he's above the abstracts? He's not. He exist in the 5th dimension where as Eternity and the other abstracts exist in different levels. They fought Nebula with the Infinity Gauntlet on different "multi-level plane of existence." They meet with the Tribunal at the 16th dimension. Galactus and Agamotto's fight was wrecking dimesions. Neither of them are abstract level.

Can you show where it says elseworlds are canon?

kgkg
Ok so what does that have to do with mxy's? powers? NOthing. The marvel abstracts are a joke to mxy. They mean nothing. They are actually just metaphysical representations of the forces of the universe. these things mean nothing to mxy as he can bend every thing to his whim. so the beyonder punking the marvel abstracts does not impress mxy. Mxy wouldn't even bother punking the abstracts. he would just do what he wants to do for fun and then put it all back. The abstracts wouldn't even know he played with them if he didnt' want them to. Like I said, show me on PANEL the beyonder destroying the entire multiverse and then putting all back together again, and then he's in mxy's league, until then, it's all superlative fanboy marvelism. you call people fan boys , and say mxy will own abstracts....... and pre-rec beyonder.

you also claim beyonder only does universal feats...... and on and on..........if you don't know the basics no point having an argument.

am not trying to be rude...... but what do you what me do post scans........ you don't seem to believe it

Thanos_THOTU
Amen...

Darth_Erebus
MR. mxy has never shown any limit to his powers. And worlds funnest is Cannon. Becuz ever single mxy appearance and book is about him and his pranks. THey are all cannon becuz they are all in character and in tune with the fact that his powers are limitless. There isn't even proof that the beyonder can take over the universe. It's only stated. We know mxy can not only destroy the multiverse but recreate it with ease. There is no limit to mxy's power and there fore I cna't see the beyonder beating him. No amount of arguing from marvelites, no amoutn of what they think the writers said, no amoung of what marvel said the beyonder was is going to prove anythign to me until they show the beyonder actually taking over the universe, actually destroying it and remaking it and actually fighting the universal abstract. all of his supposed power is pure speculation. He hasn't shown anything on panel that thanos couldn't do with the ig.

And per The Kingdom and Infinite Crisis, all of DC is cannon. Every single tale. Which is why Precrisis supes and superboy were still in existance as well as powergirl and the old diana prince. I can't even see a way for the beyonder to punk mxy. Mxy would laugh at him and turn him into a cosmic cube.

GOOD LORD> I guess GOD/TOAA/Presence is nothing compared to MXY. Hey everyone. Look at the very definition of fanboy.

Xplosive
Pre R Beyonder takes this with extreme ease.

Juntai
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
It's not canon. Elseworld is in their little bubble. Every universe in an Elseworld is not canon. It's like a What If but does not exist inside the DC multiverse.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elseworlds The Elseworlds do exist. Didn't you read Crisis? Most everything DC has written is tied in. Most of the worlds seen in Worlds Funnest, were also featured in Crisis in one tie in or another.

Juntai
if current continuity shows that 10th dimensions imps are more powerful than 5th dimension imps... and 10th dimension imps can destroy universes with effort... how is it possible that without any effort whatsoever, a lesser being, a 5th dimension imp, do the same. No answer? because it didn't happen. IE. Illusion. Trick. Lie. NON cannon. Yet, Emperor Joker who couldn't even comprehend the truth of Mxy's power or utilize it to its fullest was able to twist and warp the entire universe and all of it's physics so badly he almost shattered all reality as a whole. And that my friend, was not an elseworld.

Thanos_THOTU
One Universe correct? Even though he used the chosen Imp's power to it semi-fullest potential (99% of it).

Now why the **** would the power of One Universe do a shit to Beyonder?

Maestro
This might be of some help for the uneducated and fans of Mxy.

http://herochat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=116550

Credit to Nova22

Thanos_THOTU
I say it again... One universe?!

Juntai
One Universe correct? Even though he used the chosen Imp's power to it semi-fullest potential (99% of it).

Now why the **** would the power of One Universe do a shit to Beyonder? DCU's main universe was the embodiment of the multiverse. Spectre collapsed the multiverse into one "perfect" universe. wink Didn't you read Crisis?

He had 99% of the power, but didn't know its true strength or how to use it correctly. Read the story again.

And none of that still covers Worlds Funnest.

Thanos_THOTU
DCU's main universe was the embodiment of the multiverse. Spectre collapsed the multiverse into one "perfect" universe. wink Didn't you read Crisis?

He had 99% of the power, but didn't know its true strength or how to use it correctly. Read the story again.

And none of that still covers Worlds Funnest.
All univeres are ininite... still one universe? Pathetic.

Juntai
All univeres are ininite... still one universe? Pathetic. You thinking Beyonder can beat The Presence and TOAA with a small portion of his power is the only thing that's pathetic here. Oh, and your arguemetns.

Thanos_THOTU
You thinking Beyonder can beat The Presence and TOAA with a small portion of his power is the only thing that's pathetic here. Oh, and your arguemetns.
laughing You think Mxyzptlk is in the league of the writes...

Juntai
laughing You think Mxyzptlk is in the league of the writes... Because unlike Beyonder, he's the one shown capable of such an act as getting assistance of writers/editors on panel.
laughing

Thanos_THOTU
Because unlike Beyonder, he's the one shown capable of such an act as getting assistance of writers/editors on panel.
laughing
Yeah quite funny isnt it wink ... And you belive he can contact the wrtiers...

Skeets
Yeah quite funny isnt it wink ... And you belive he can contact the wrtiers...
He's done it on panel what is it you can't comprehend?

Juntai
He's done it on panel what is it you can't comprehend? big grin

Juntai
Anyways Skeets, hold it down. I gotta go get this weeks comics from the shop. wink

Skeets
Anyways Skeets, hold it down. I gotta go get this weeks comics from the shop. wink
So do I WW# 2....droolio

nvrbeenwthagirl
So do I WW# 2....droolio
Yay

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mxy said that he could do what ever the joker did. And the Joker didn't even comprehend the full scope of mxy's powers. He hadn't had them long and did all of that. Now imagine mxy, immortal and infinite, using his powers that way. He actually did it in Else worlds funnest. This is what the true extent of his powers were. Even Wizard said that mxy was the most powerful of all the villains. The only person in marvel who can beat mxy is the LT. He is simply beyond the Multiverse. The LT is able to watch and guard over EVER marvel universe. That is why the beyonder story was BS. The beyonder belonged to marvel no matter what. Which means the LT would have known about the beyonder. The LT probably was wise enough to know that the beyonder had to be, and had to live for some grand design. Other than that, I dont' see the beyonder beating the LT. In the same respect, The spectre doesn't have the power that the LT has unless given a direct order by the presence. Which really seems to be the only time we see the LT acting. When it's in the best interst of TOAA.

The Dark Cloud
Bump

Hitman911
Mxy said that he could do what ever the joker did. And the Joker didn't even comprehend the full scope of mxy's powers. He hadn't had them long and did all of that. Now imagine mxy, immortal and infinite, using his powers that way. He actually did it in Else worlds funnest. This is what the true extent of his powers were. Even Wizard said that mxy was the most powerful of all the villains. The only person in marvel who can beat mxy is the LT. He is simply beyond the Multiverse. The LT is able to watch and guard over EVER marvel universe. That is why the beyonder story was BS. The beyonder belonged to marvel no matter what. Which means the LT would have known about the beyonder. The LT probably was wise enough to know that the beyonder had to be, and had to live for some grand design. Other than that, I dont' see the beyonder beating the LT. In the same respect, The spectre doesn't have the power that the LT has unless given a direct order by the presence. Which really seems to be the only time we see the LT acting. When it's in the best interst of TOAA. AHAHAHAHHAHHA Sorry dude but the LT got Chumped along with all the other abstracts..... If killing Multi-Death aint a reason step up to the plate then what is? Oh...He didn't cuz he was scared....

quanchi112
Haha, hitman responded to a 5 year old post by nver.

Black bolt z
Anti monitor makes no noticable difference. MXy solos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Anti monitor makes no noticable difference. MXy solos. How ?

Black bolt z
By feats.

quanchi112
By feats. What feat ?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
What feat ? Omniverse busting feats.

quanchi112
Omniverse busting feats. How do you know that will defeat the beyonder ?

Black bolt z
How do you know that will defeat the beyonder ? Show beyonder taking omniverse busting power. Or even multiverse busting. Or even universe busting for that matter.

brownqk
Beyonder crushes them...

quanchi112
Show beyonder taking omniverse busting power. Or even multiverse busting. Or even universe busting for that matter. He was a lot more powerful than the entire multiverse this was stated on panel. It wasn't even close yet you believe multiversal power can beat him ?

Black bolt z
He was a lot more powerful than the entire multiverse this was stated on panel. It wasn't even close yet you believe multiversal power can beat him ? He was stronger then multiversal abstracts. I know this. I'm asking you to show him taking over multiversal busting power. I mean he never even fought the abstracts. Only Owen. And while that is impressive they didn't create omniverse busting power.

quanchi112
He was stronger then multiversal abstracts. I know this. I'm asking you to show him taking over multiversal busting power. I mean he never even fought the abstracts. Only Owen. And while that is impressive they didn't create omniverse busting power. The other abstracts were afraid of him and the Lt has mulitversal power.

Black bolt z
The other abstracts were afraid of him and the Lt has mulitversal power. Yes. But they never fought. The only person he actually fought was Owen. And they didn't create near omniverse busting power.

So I ask again to show beyonder taking omniverse busting power. Or having the power to destroy the omniverse then snap it back.While laughing.

quanchi112
Yes. But they never fought. The only person he actually fought was Owen. And they didn't create near omniverse busting power.

So I ask again to show beyonder taking omniverse busting power. Or having the power to destroy the omniverse then snap it back.While laughing. You just backpaedlaed from multiversal to omniversal...what does omniverse mean ?

I bet you don't even know.

Black bolt z
You just backpaedlaed from multiversal to omniversal...what does omniverse mean ?

I bet you don't even know. Everything.Everything everywhere.All universes, multiverses, and megaverses.

I ask you to show me. He doesn't. So you can try.

quanchi112
Everything.Everything everywhere.All universes, multiverses, and megaverses.

I ask you to show me. He doesn't. So you can try. The multiverse was everything back then in marvel.

Prep-Man
Everything.Everything everywhere.All universes, multiverses, and megaverses.

I ask you to show me. He doesn't. So you can try.

Don't even try.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.