Magician versus Ultimate Proteus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Reality warping gary stu versus David Xavier , who wins ?

Battle takes place inside a giant tea-cup slowly being filled with (what else) tea.

Bloodlust is on ..FIGHT !

xmarksthespot
You British and your tea, foxy.

I'm going to say Proteus goes for the easy win by way of possession. Besides Magician is practically as contrived as Vulcan if not moreso... and it vexes me so.

grey fox
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
You British and your tea, foxy.

I'm going to say Proteus goes for the easy win by way of possession. Besides Magician is practically as contrived as Vulcan if not moreso... and it vexes me so.

Indeed

manjaro
Magician easy...bcuz it is shaping up that he has more control over hhis powers than he previously lead ppl to believe... to do the kind of crazy shit he's been doing thus far, Proteus would burn a body out within two secs.

grey fox
Originally posted by manjaro
Magician easy...bcuz it is shaping up that he has more control over hhis powers than he previously lead ppl to believe... to do the kind of crazy shit he's been doing thus far, Proteus would burn a body out within two secs.

Ok how about this , no body hopping and Proteus's current body doesn't burn out (aothough he stated on panel he could control it )

manjaro
still magician IMO

guy222
bumprav

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.