Lady Shiva vs Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
Standard forum rules. Cityscape environment.

Discuss.

Bonus round: Shiva is given the super-soldier serum. smile

grey fox
Spidey punches her head clean off her shoulders and then does it again in the second round.

complexbrother
Spiderman in about ohhh 4 seconds.

xmarksthespot
Poor Shiva. No powerful 'special' aura...

Poor, poor Shiva. no

Ultraman Baltan
Pete wins easily. Stronger, faster, more agile, and skilled enough to take her out. Spidey 10/10

Soleran
Yet on the thread below Cap America is going the distance with Peter...................so sad, so sad.

Superherovandal
yeah i dunno why she would do any worse than Cap America. Cap shoulda been KTFO in 5 secs.

xmarksthespot
Bonus round 2: Already upgraded with the SSS, she gets given a 2.5 ft diameter indestructible concave disc and is telepathically granted the knowledge to use it (if she doesn't already have adequate knowledge which she probably would anyway).

Soleran
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Bonus round 2: Already upgraded with the SSS, she gets given a 2.5 ft diameter indestructible concave disc and is telepathically granted the knowledge to use it (if she doesn't already have adequate knowledge which she probably would anyway).

Well if you give her a penis as well then she wins for sure!

marvelprince

lol. Nice. Spider-Man stills knocks her block off in about 6 seconds

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Soleran
Well if you give her a penis as well then she wins for sure! The power of the phallus is mighty, but she'd still need to paint her 2.5 ft diameter indestructible concave disc the right colours.

spetznaz
Originally posted by marvelprince
lol. Nice. Spider-Man stills knocks her block off in about 6 seconds

I think the point was to poke fun at how some posters claim Captain America can defeat Spiderman (note: In a non-PIS/CIS fight, i.e a KMC fight where Cap doesn't have his jobber aura), yet give Shiva a shield, triple-S, and even a penis and a funny-colored outfit made out of a flag and she fails.

Anyways, just goes to show that Cap's greatest asset is his jobber aura.

xmarksthespot
Bonus round 3: Shiva goes to the best and most expensive plastic surgeon in L.A. ...

MJOILNIR
Originally posted by Soleran
Well if you give her a penis as well then she wins for sure!
eek! laughing laughing hysterical

marvelprince
Originally posted by spetznaz
I think the point was to poke fun at how some posters claim Captain America can defeat Spiderman (note: In a non-PIS/CIS fight, i.e a KMC fight where Cap doesn't have his jobber aura), yet give Shiva a shield, triple-S, and even a penis and a funny-colored outfit made out of a flag and she fails.

Anyways, just goes to show that Cap's greatest asset is his jobber aura.

I knew that. Thats what the nice was for. Sarcasm rarely reads well online I've noticed

Darth Martin
Cap has jobber aura Shiva doesn't sad

Grimm22
Cap usually does ok against Spidey because of his experience with Peter and his skill with his sheild erm

Although, Shiva is faster and more skilled than Cap, she dosent have that defensive advantage that Cap has here, thus giving Spidey a major advantage.

Spidey 8/10

What If...
You suck.

Black Adam
Originally posted by What If...
You suck.

now thats not nice.

grey fox
Originally posted by What If...
You suck.

You realise YOU have a jubilee signature and your telling other people THEY suck.

Metalmanx
Just like in the Cap vs. Spider-Man thread...Spider-Man wins 8-9/10.

don't shiv
Lady Shiva.

Native Tongue: an instinct for hand to hand combat and the ability to Read peoples intentions simply by observing their most miniscule muscle movements, learnt in early childhood where Shiva evolved spending virtually every moment of every day practicing the martial arts.

Shiva & Batgirl are the only Two Humans known to share this gift.

Sixth_Winged
Who cares if they share this gift? big grin

That still doesn't amount to a class 15 with pre-cognitive early warning system and range advantage along with everything else.

He beats her with her prostetic man tubes for round 3.

don't shiv
Shiva 60% Stalemate/Forfeit/Match Abandoned 20% Spiderman 20%

don't shiv
Its worth pointing out Shiva is "THE Sensei"

Spiderman senses Shiva's strikes
Shiva senses & determines spidermans actions in advance.

Spiderman carries a Fatal punch

Shiva's patented "Leopard Blow" and Tiger Strike KILL

Spiderman can can take a beating,
proportional toughness of a spider
pimped up spidey suit

Shiva
got a Jobber Aura
evolved mind over matter techniques through Mastery of Internal Martial arts to achieve Superhuman healing, durability, agility and striking power.

Metalmanx
All this really doesn't matter. Spider-Man outclasses her in every way except for fighting skills. Which he more than makes up for with his FAR superior abilities everywhere else.

Spidey 8-9/10.

pr1983
Spidey, she'll never get close enough to hit him...

don't shiv
Lady Shiva is the Blade of grass which will destroy the concrete that is Spiderman

"I never know what to say to you, Shiva. I'm afraid that if it's the wrong thing, you'll destroy me."
"Ah. Then you have not yet understood the grand secret."
"Which is?"
"I cannot destroy you unless you permit me to."

{from the Bat-Hard Drive::

post League of Assassins Lady Shiva began to hunt those who reffered to themselves as Sensei, Shihan, "Master", or any other title proclaiming mastery of a martial arts form. Shiva would Learn what she could from them and depending on their skill. Kill them when they were of no further use to her. Shiva's descision whether or not to kill a particular
Master seems to be based on whim.}

spidey is screwed.

don't shiv
SHIVA will sense his innermost intentions with clarity and visually perceive his attacks in advance .

IN this fight She cannot be Touched

SHiva wins by flowing from move to move then slyly withfolding her presence and driving her fingers through Spiderman's skull

Metalmanx
Originally posted by don't shiv
SHIVA will sense his innermost intentions with clarity and visually perceive his attacks in advance .

SHiva wins by flowing from move to move then slyly withfolding her presence and driving her fingers through Spiderman's skull

I really need a "face-plant" smiley right here.

If you want to use that logic, then Spidey won't be touched either. Ya know, that whole pre-cog thing. It's a useful little ability.

But I digress. ASSUMING Shiva can do such a thing (bull), she still is only human and has human-speed reflexes. Spidey, however, is FAR, FAR faster than she and can move faster than she'd be able to dodge, even already knowing how he will attack her. Matters not if he moves too fast for her.

Hell, Spider-Man might as well be Flash to her.

Spidey wins 8-9/10.

xmarksthespot
Bump.

Sixth_Winged

Where in the world do you get this?

Try reading something else other than your favorite characters appearance. It's not even logical.

don't shiv
SHIVA will
sense his innermost intentions with clarity and
visually perceive his attacks in advance

Against Spiderman, Shiva cannot be Touched

SHiva wins by Strategy, flowing from move to move, then surreptitiously withdrawing her presence, and driving her fingers through Spiderman's skull

The Batman, who has trained under Lady Shiva successfully applies the Ancient Arts to sneak up on Superman time and again

Superman is WAAAAAAAAAY WAAY Superior to Spiderman & Daredevil in Sensory Perception.

Shiva, Batman's Superior wins comfortably.

Spiderman is no Precog. Destiny and Franklin Richards are

Spidey Can Anticipate An Immediate Threat with a varying degree of certainty. He has yet to show he can Perceive an Imminent Threat with Clarity Like Shiva or Batgirl, ie Pinpoint force, trajectory and target of a flailing sword when at Rest. Is the sword intended for his Right kidney, heart or is the darn thing only going to graze his torso or just get stuck in his side missing vital organs and intestines thus not really doing anything at all.

Sixth_Winged
I'm trying to analyze your logic but sadly cannot follow it. Is that even ABC logic you're trying to follow there with Superman, Batman, Shiva and Spider-man. Cause it doesn't make sense. And if you're trying to say Shiva's talent exceeds Spider-man, just look at wtf happened to her when she battled prometheus. Where's the body movement and accuracy there?

Point on Spider-sense, he doens't need it to be clear. He just needs to to know there is danger and where it's coming from, and this has been shown on comics. He doens't need to be accurate, not if his punches are strong enough to take off some normal human's head when it makes contact.

To sum it up
-Superman, Batman analogy is illogical. Supes shouldn't even be here. It's not just ancient MA he was able to sneak upon Superman. laughing It's the fact that his suit doesn't resonate any sound.
-Batman is getting his mug torn apart just the same on a match. Only thing that separates him from shiva against a similar fight is that he has equipment that would increase his chances
-Read upon SS. Seriously, you don't know what you're talking about. In fact, he doesn't even need it that much, not if his reflex advantage compared to his enemy is just overwhelming.

don't shiv

Sixth_Winged
That's amazing. How come you fail to mention Batman actually has a win over her? erm All the quotes in the world couldn't justify your use of the word 'canon' here if it's not supported by the comic itself.

The leopard blow is nasty, but do you really think the technique is the worse one spider-man has faced before? You should start to research more on the character who has been taking punches and kicks from guys packing waaaay more power than that.

Not that it really matters cause Spider-man is so above her in every physical attribute and the advantages are staggering. Only way she'd win is on comics where spider-man who bow down every now and then to a few streetlevellers.

Alfheim
Poor Shiva. No powerful 'special' aura...

Poor, poor Shiva. no

ANOTHER spite thread....

xmarksthespot
If this is a spite thread, then your raison d'etre is a spite thread. Most people can draw logical conclusions, I think I'm going to verb your username to mean failing to do so, or maybe just failing in general.

Alfheim
If this is a spite thread, then your raison d'etre is a spite thread. Most people can draw logical conclusions, I think I'm going to verb your username to mean failing to do so, or maybe just failing in general.

yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah...whatever roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well considering the quote and your cap vs absorbing man thread you can hardly blame me

What If...
I don't think YOU realise the jubilee signature is a complete joke.

Notice the "LOL" under it?

Rofl, idiot.

don't shiv
IN Superman /Batman Public Enemies fracas Batman, punks a Shiva resisting Gorrilla Grodd's Mind Control.

What If...

batdude123
IN Superman /Batman Public Enemies fracas Batman, punks a Shiva resisting Gorrilla Grodd's Mind Control.

There was no REAL conclussive evidence of that. She could've been acting under her own will.

stormfront13
let's not forget that shiva has taken out supergirl who happens to surpass spidey in everything with one move and while she was standing still

Sixth_Winged
If you want to talk about PIS fights, you might wanna check Spider-man vs. Firelord, since you'd willingly turn a blindeye against logic the other way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.