Thor (without Mjolnir) vs. The Thing and Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
Ben and Spidey... against Thor WITHOUT his hammer

who wins ?

consider : Thor was a match even for the Hulk .. without Mjolnir.....
although he lost that match..

juggernaut66666
Thor 100000000000000000000000000000/10

Betageuze
not so easy Juggernaut:

Spider Man is very strong..... he can rip a whole wall ...

and i have not to say to you... what Benji can do

and in this fight Thor has not Mjolnir....

who wins ?

Ultraman Baltan
Hmm. Spiderman destroyed an entire building in a JMS run(look for it in CBR), and the Thing gone head to head with some tough enemiies. Still, I'll say Thor 7/10 or so.

Scoobless
Spider-Man just can't hurt Thor (in fact he recently fought Loki and only hurt himself when punching him)

Thor can pretty much ignore Spider-Man and just focus on ripping the Thing in half

Wally West
They'd put up a brave fight, but the duo don't really have a chance

MJOILNIR
I have plenty of love for Ben but him and pete will go down 7-8/10. Thor beat both Loki and Fenris unarmed while both of them had powerful weapons.

H. S. 6
Thor wins (with relative ease, in fact).

K3VIL
Thor grant them to believe they have a chance, stay on the defense, block most of their hits with ease, then let Benji throw him into a building with a strong punch.
Then he get, speedblitz them with his foot speed, and say, it ends now.He stompkick Spidey in the chest, grab Benji for the head and smack him the ground so hard it cause a tremor and shake the veichles around.
Mismatch.

who?-kid
Thor wins. He's a better fighter than both of them combined, and a lot stronger too.

Spider-Man / Thing don't have the raw power needed to take down Thor. Mind you, even though Thor wins, they can make it difficult for him. After all, Thing can take a few punches from Thor and Spider-Man can distract him as long as he wants.

D-Block
Thor wins easy they couldn't touch him unless he allows it.

spetznaz
Written well Thor should win this 10/10.
Even without his Uru hammer.
Peter and Ben simply do not have what it takes, and even without the Hammer Thor is still ...well, Thor.
Mjolnir does give him certain advantages, but even without it Thor still ranks very high in power levels.

Tshern
Thor can use godblast without Mjolnir. 'Nuff said.

Soljer
Thor. 10/10.

badabing
Originally posted by Tshern
Thor can use godblast without Mjolnir. 'Nuff said.
Webbing>>>>>>>>>Godblast. shifty

golem370
Here is a senario Spider-Man use two full cartidges on Thor while Thor is fighting to get out Thing wales on him over and over again. He has fought Hulk took punishment from Gladiator and went toe to toe with Hercules. Also make this the The very angry fighting for his life kicking firelords azz Spider-Man and I wish I could find it but the Thing that also beat the hell out of Umbra Jaagur because he took on Human Torches Nova Blast Reed Richards and took care of She Hulk with ease I believe he even beat IW. http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/umbra.htm

K3VIL
You don't seem to understand.The two guys are outta their league.Even with his hands tied to the back, Thor would just kick his foes to death.Do you really think they have a chance?

Tron
Originally posted by golem370
Here is a senario Spider-Man use two full cartidges on Thor while Thor is fighting to get out Thing wales on him over and over again. He has fought Hulk took punishment from Gladiator and went toe to toe with Hercules. Also make this the The very angry fighting for his life kicking firelords azz Spider-Man and I wish I could find it but the Thing that also beat the hell out of Umbra Jaagur because he took on Human Torches Nova Blast Reed Richards and took care of She Hulk with ease I believe he even beat IW. http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/umbra.htm

You like cheering for the underdog, don't you?

Tassadar
Originally posted by Tron
You like cheering for the underdog, don't you?

Whats wrong with that?

Tron
Originally posted by Tassadar
Whats wrong with that?

Nothing, just as long as you know that the underdog will most likely lose (I know that's the definition of one, but some will still say the underdog will win, I hope I made some sense there...).

Priest
Thor wins, he'll KO spider-man with one good shot.
The proceeds to kick Ben's ass.

badabing
Spider-Man and Thing are among my favorite characters but the get stomped in this fight. Thor is too stong, durable, skilled and fast for the two.

golem370
What If Spider-Man had his armor? and this was spikey Thing

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Betageuze
Ben and Spidey... against Thor WITHOUT his hammer

who wins ?

consider : Thor was a match even for the Hulk .. without Mjolnir.....
although he lost that match..

Considering Thor killed Thing and Hulk minus Mjolnir and an arm, this thread is a bit redundant, no?

Tassadar
Originally posted by aliveinboston
Considering Thor killed Thing and Hulk minus Mjolnir and an arm, this thread is a bit redundant, no?

That was King Thor. King Thor was a lot stronger than classic Thor.

Soljer
Originally posted by Tassadar
That was King Thor. King Thor was a lot stronger than classic Thor.

Tell me, what makes King Thor, King Thor? The Odinpower, right?

Hmmm...funny that Thor was BLOCKED from the Odinpower when he single-handedly (pun intended) killed the Thing and the Hulk.

nimbus006
One thing ppl are forgetting to realize is THor is much faster than either of these two. He would get a couple god force punches in before they could attack. Plus, he is stronger, a better fighter, and just has more raw power.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Soljer
Tell me, what makes King Thor, King Thor? The Odinpower, right?

Hmmm...funny that Thor was BLOCKED from the Odinpower when he single-handedly (pun intended) killed the Thing and the Hulk.

It still had the effect of increasing his strength and durability. Do you really think normal Thor with one arm and one eye would beat the Thing and the Hulk?

invisiblewoman
Thor, hands down. spiderman is no chalenge and Ben would be just enough to piss him off. then he would kick his ass.

hulkrulz
thor wins 7/10

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by K3VIL
You don't seem to understand.The two guys are outta their league.Even with his hands tied to the back, Thor would just kick his foes to death.Do you really think they have a chance?

WHAT!? No way Thor would do that!

He'd totally headbutt them to death...

batdude123
Thor. Even without Mjolnir he still has weather altering abilities.

Jesse7
King Thor did not begin the fight against Hulk and thing with one arm and one eye missing, it states on panel that they fought for hours and at the end of the fight you can see that Thor is missing an arm and an eye as well as be cut, bruised and generally ruffed up.

Bol Gath
hulk usually gives Thor a lot of trouble. even when Thor has mjolnir, hell hulk would (if written right) curbstomp Thor in a straight-up brawl.... but that's hulk, and thing is no hulk. thing and spidey looses badly

Ultraman Baltan
Now that I think about it, Spidey and Thing win. Why? Because Spidey ALWAYS wins in the end!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.