Electabuzz vs Blanka

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The-Judge
Well, this would be a cool fight!

Blanka and Electabuzz wouldnt hurt each other very good with electricity, or at least blanka wouldt hurt electabuzz very good... blanka is a better jumper and have more agility, but electabuzz at level hundred has more than enough power to send a truck flying! and he is also very fast and has some neat moves, like earthquake and icepunch...

Blanka
lol damn you stole my idea l

The-Judge
no, i came with it firstbig grin would you have maken it??big grin

Blanka
no because thats a easy annswer blanka wins

Blanka
if blanka can beat all the pokemons then he can beat one

The-Judge
he cant beat all pokemon. electabuzz would make him a confused dog with confuse way, and use earthquake!

Blanka
this would happend

Blanka
look http://mitglied.lycos.de/arminskill/electabuzz.jpg

Swe_Bum
What?! LOL laughing

Blanka gets Pwned

The-Judge
that electabuzz gets some nails in his body and continues to stand up and fight because he is immortal?? hahabig grin that one was against yourselfbig grin

Blanka
blanka is too good admit it

The-Judge
explain what blanka would do?

Blanka
he would do this

Blanka
thats all he need to do

The-Judge
hahaha, that would not work very well against electabuzz... and do you really mean that that attack is able to destroy everything, or what??messed

Blanka
all the pokemons

The-Judge
hah, if it really WAS that powerful, electabuzz would use mirror coat to double the damage back at blanka:P

Blanka
read this http://www.gamespot.com/features/vgs/universal/sfhistory/char_blanka.html

Swe_Bum
Blah!

The-Judge
i already know thatmessed

Blanka
well he is going to win nuff said

The-Judge
STRENGHT:
blanka cant do a shit against electabuzz. electabuzz can moce big boulders, smash rocks and send trucks flying...

SPEED:
blanka, but not when electabuzz uses agility one or two times!

DEFENSE:
well, blanka is a mad beast who will not go down easy... but it doesnt help when hes frosen from an ice punch and the icecube falls down in a earthquakebig grin

Blanka
find then eletabuzz has a chance but blanka can beat pikachu for sure

Blanka
i should create a blanka respect thread

The-Judge
he can beat pikachu, my assmessed flash, blanka is blind. thunder wave, blanka is paralyzed, and thunder three times, pikachu is the winnermessed

Blanka
Originally posted by Blanka
i should create a blanka respect thread

Swe_Bum
No.. there are a SF respect thred i think

Blanka
but all the talk about is ryu and ken and akuma

The-Judge
blanka isnt popularmessed

Blanka
yes he is

Blanka
if i wanted to make a respect thread where willl i put it

The-Judge
sorry, blanka, you cant win this one...

MightyEInherjar
You're not providing any logic Blanka, you're just saying things like "yes he is," "he's the best," and "he is my favorite character." You really need to provide more than that, and the link was a good start, but that's it.

Poke team kind of needs some more back up too. Can flash really blind Blanka on the first round? If so, where's the proof?

The-Judge
blanka is stupid and wouldnt be able to do something against it. a good fighter, yes, but not in this kind of duels...

Remulous
pokemon cant beat any 1 exept 4 other pokemon,DIGIMON AND YUGIOH 4 EVER rock

Blanka
when i was saying blanka could beat eltabuzz i mean dont mean the one from streetfighter i mean me blanka

Decay
this is a pretty even fight, electabuzz has far more voltage to work with, but blanka is a much more skilled hand to hand fighter. im biased towards blanka becuase he used to be my favourite sf character as a kid. i really couldnt say whod win, blanka is faster and more skilled but electabuzz would trash blanka if it got in some decent electric attacks. ill go with electabuzz 6/10

Remulous
Originally posted by Blanka
when i was saying blanka could beat eltabuzz i mean dont mean the one from streetfighter i mean me blanka o yeah dude u youll kick is yellow a$$

The-Judge
STRENGHT:
a level 50 rhydon can send an truck flying... and lv 100 electabuzz is nearly double as strong. blanka isnt that strong. strenght goes to electabuzz.

SPEED:
a level 50 scyther is so fast you cant see it move... a level 100 electabuzz has a little more speed

well, pokemons are more powerful than shown in the pure anime.

Remulous
Originally posted by The-Judge
STRENGHT:
a level 50 rhydon can send an truck flying... and lv 100 electabuzz is nearly double as strong. blanka isnt that strong. strenght goes to electabuzz.

SPEED:
a level 50 scyther is so fast you cant see it move... a level 100 electabuzz has a little more speed

well, pokemons are more powerful than shown in the pure anime. u have no proof,pkm sucks

Blanka
Originally posted by Remulous
u have no proof,pkm sucks yes

The-Judge
yes, i HAVE proof. in the game-pokedex, those things are writtenwink

Remulous
yea but have u ever seen those pkm do that stuff,and from the looks of the anime pkm r unable to kill humans.although blanka may not look it he is human.

Creshosk
So, Blanka(the poster) is a fanboy, and Remulous is a hater?

Remulous
Originally posted by Creshosk
So, Blanka(the poster) is a fanboy, and Remulous is a hater? no,pkm just sucks,that stuff is 4 like 12 year olds.

Coleman Trebor
Blankas weak, and goes down hard.

And once again, no one bothers to remmeber that no one dies in pokemon because ITS A KIDS SHOW! Use logic you 'tards! Do you reallt think that in reality if you got burned by fire that was hto enough to melt steel, you wouldn't die?

Remulous
the original manga isnt 4 kids yet no 1 dies still,obviously poke powers r nt effective enough 2 do seirious damage to know 1 but them selves.pkm sucks.

Coleman Trebor
So uh..tell me again how fire HOT ENOUGH TO MELT STEEL wouldn't hurt someone?

And the manga wasn't for adults either, it WAS for kids.

And perhaps I shall use some of your logic.

Blanka sucks, obviously. I mean, you can beat him as ANYBODY, regardless of who you are. Akuma, Ryu, and Ken suck to because you can easily beat any of them as Sakura.

Creshosk
no,pkm just sucks,that stuff is 4 like 12 year olds. You didn't need to prove my point, but thank you for doing so anyway.

You have just singlehandedly invalidated any of your claims on the subject that you are a hater of.

Remulous
You didn't need to prove my point, but thank you for doing so anyway.

You have just singlehandedly invalidated any of your claims on the subject that you are a hater of. dont call me a hater b cuase your favorite game sucks,if thats the case your a blanka hater,just bcuase they suck doesnt mean i hate them.i just dont like them

Remulous
Originally posted by Coleman Trebor
So uh..tell me again how fire HOT ENOUGH TO MELT STEEL wouldn't hurt someone?

And the manga wasn't for adults either, it WAS for kids.

And perhaps I shall use some of your logic.

Blanka sucks, obviously. I mean, you can beat him as ANYBODY, regardless of who you are. Akuma, Ryu, and Ken suck to because you can easily beat any of them as Sakura. im saying that their powers work only on them selves and inanimate objets,and work slightly on humans.once again pkm sucks

Creshosk
dont call me a hater b cuase your favorite game sucks,if thats the case your a blanka hater,just bcuase they suck doesnt mean i hate them.i just dont like them Do you even think about the garbage you spew out before you start typing?

Remulous
Do you even think about the garbage you spew out before you start typing? do u?

Creshosk
do u? Translation: "No, I don't even think about what other people type."

Tha C-Master
I actually found that funny.

MadMel
lol....both blanka andremulos are fanboys...you have to back up your arguments and use logic when you post..

IceJaw
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I actually found that funny. So did I actually no expression

The-Judge
if its official he can do it, i dont need proofsmile

Coleman Trebor
im saying that their powers work only on them selves and inanimate objets,and work slightly on humans.once again pkm sucks

Oh okay so what your saying is that its all just some sort of "magic?"

Good luck proving your statements.

Heres a list of commandments, from an old member.

The Commandments of Fanboyism.

I. Thou shalt not adhere to logic if and when it impedes the progress of your biased argument .

II. Thou shalt insult the opposition as a diversionary tactic when thy arguments are proven horribly false.

III. Thou shalt not admit under any circumstances that thou art lost concerning thy argument.

IV. Thou shalt use hyperbole liberally throughout thy argument.

V. Thou shalt not reply directly to any well-formulated rebuttals or questions.

VI. Thou shalt always retreat back to an earlier defeated point when thy latest point runs aground.

VII. Thou shalt not respect the equally valid sources of thy opposition and should seek to destroy their credibility with extreme prejudice.

VIII. Thou shalt play the victim when thy argument is being destroyed and thy own personal ignorance coming under fire.

IX. Thou shalt exclusively debate topics which deal with thy most favorite, unreproachable characters.

The-Judge
and pokemon can kill humans, ash is killed in pokemon the movie (even through were not talking about the anime) and in the games gold and silver, lance makes his dragonite attack a man

Remulous
Translation: "No, I don't even think about what other people type." TRANSLATIOIN: mad blowup

Remulous

I. Thou shalt not adhere to logic if and when it impedes the progress of your biased argument .

II. Thou shalt insult the opposition as a diversionary tactic when thy arguments are proven horribly false.

III. Thou shalt not admit under any circumstances that thou art lost concerning thy argument.

VI. Thou shalt always retreat back to an earlier defeated point when thy latest point runs aground.

VII. Thou shalt not respect the equally valid sources of thy opposition and should seek to destroy their credibility with extreme prejudice.

VIII. Thou shalt play the victim when thy argument is being destroyed and thy own personal ignorance coming under fire.

IX. Thou shalt exclusively debate topics which deal with thy most favorite, unreproachable characters. i cant b leave u wasted your time typing that,seems to me that only a fanboy wood know those commandments

Remulous
Originally posted by MadMel
lol....both blanka andremulos are fanboys...you have to back up your arguments and use logic when you post.. were u trying 2 be funny...cause dude u were laughing

The-Judge
if blanka was the animal he pretends, then he would use his instincts and run away before he gets hurtbig grin electabuzz is dangerous

Creshosk
were u trying 2 be funny...cause dude u were laughing Yeah it's quite amusing when people challenge you to back your shit up, isn't it?

IceJaw

IX. Thou shalt exclusively debate topics which deal with thy most favorite, unreproachable characters. thumb up thumb up thumb up

And hush Murderous Ryu if anyone's a fanboy it's you erm

Quote some fanboysh stuff posted by Coleman, I havent found anything so far and I doubt you'll find anything erm

Remulous
u still cant show or tell me a time, a pkm killed a human

The-Judge
yes... mewtwo and mew killed ash in movie 1... a lot of sailors are killed by gyarados, which misty tells in an episode. a hitmonlee is kicking a guy in a episode. he doesnt die, but that shows they can hurt humans. but then again: THIS IS NOT THE ****IN ANIME, BUT THE GAME! why the **** does oak says "there is wild pokemon in the grass. you need your own for protection"?? because they can hurt/kill youbig grin now i have proved pokemon can hurt human... can you prove blanka can hurt pokemon?? no, for this is ridiculousk i dont even understand that i answeredbig grin

Coleman Trebor
i cant b leave u wasted your time typing that,seems to me that only a fanboy wood know those commandments

I cant believe your such an idiot. I didn't type it fool, I got it from an old member here.

Remulous
I cant believe your such an idiot. I didn't type it fool, I got it from an old member here. u still wasted your time laughing

Remulous
yes... mewtwo and mew killed ash in movie 1... a lot of sailors are killed by gyarados, which misty tells in an episode. a hitmonlee is kicking a guy in a episode. he doesnt die, but that shows they can hurt humans. but then again: THIS IS NOT THE ****IN ANIME, BUT THE GAME! why the **** does oak says "there is wild pokemon in the grass. you need your own for protection"?? because they can hurt/kill youbig grin now i have proved pokemon can hurt human... can you prove blanka can hurt pokemon?? no, for this is ridiculousk i dont even understand that i answeredbig grin the movies r non canon even so ash wasnt dead he was just hurt real bad.the sailors werent killed they just got knocked off the boat,pkm may b dangerous but not fatal.so far u havent prooved that pkm can even kill humans.

The-Judge

Creshosk
u still wasted your time laughing Yeah he did, because trying to reason with a blockhead is a waste of time.

Remulous

Remulous
Yeah he did, because trying to reason with a blockhead is a waste of time. if im a block head your a lego man laughing

The-Judge
hah, youre talking anime again. and the marowak team rocket killed had just born and was at low level.

Remulous
hah, youre talking anime again. and the marowak team rocket killed had just born and was at low level. he still died

The-Judge
well, but who says blanka can kill them??wink **** this shit, they can both kill each other. **** the anime. and electabuzz would take it in a fair fight and win

Creshosk
if im a block head your a lego man laughing Invalid.

How you ever managed to find this place, let alone onto the Internet, let alone again how to even operate a computer... is nothing short of a miracle.

MadMel
i do not think any of the poke'mon anime or movies is cannon at all, just the games...
at the begining of the game, the prof. tells you that it is too dangerous to go out even to the first grass area, where there are only level 2-4 ratattas and pidgy's...now, if we are talking (logically) about electabuzz, who id found far later in the game than a common pidgy, would be far more lethal to a human than a level 2 rat or bird...that means that, logically, electabuzz could seriously harm a human, very possibly kill one....therefor, it is logical to say that electrobuzz could take on blanka..

The-Judge
exactly. but those sf-fanboys just dont get it

MadMel
if there is one thing i hate, its an SF fanboy...they're possibly the worst type...except for ps3 fanboys....*remembers halfevilraiden*....*shudders*.....so much fanboyism......*shudders*...

Swe_Bum
lol!

The-Judge
an level 2-4 pidgey is dangerous to humans... they have max 10 in attack strenght. an level 100 electabuzz, as we are talking about, have max 291 attack strenght. its more than dangerous to people. 180 attack power is enough to smash an bulding and destroy diamonds.

The-Judge
and mewtwo killed his creators in the anime, even through its uncanon, that shows that you can forget all your shit about pokemon not being able to hurt people

Coleman Trebor
And if people couldn't be ehart by them, why was Ash running for his f*cking life in like, the first episode from those sparrows? And, in the Electobuz vs. Scyther episode, people were afraid to come out of there homes when they did battle, for fear of getting attacked.

Poke'mon are very capable of attacking, and even killing.

The-Judge
yeah, the sf-fans are making excuses nowmessed

Coleman Trebor
Am I going to have to break otu the commandments for fanboyism?

Remulous
Invalid.

How you ever managed to find this place, let alone onto the Internet, let alone again how to even operate a computer... is nothing short of a miracle. u r a chump dude, calm down laughing

Remulous
alls im sayin is ive never seen a pkm kill a human,but it has been prooven that blanka can.blanka will just throw a poke ball at it.

The-Judge
well, if you are going for anime, mewtwo killed his creators. you are ****ing ignorering what were posting

IceJaw
alls im sayin is ive never seen a pkm kill a human,but it has been prooven that blanka can.blanka will just throw a poke ball at it. Ah, the noobness roll eyes (sarcastic)

"Proven" isnt a word erm

IceJaw
i do not think any of the poke'mon anime or movies is cannon at all, just the games...
at the begining of the game, the prof. tells you that it is too dangerous to go out even to the first grass area, where there are only level 2-4 ratattas and pidgy's...now, if we are talking (logically) about electabuzz, who id found far later in the game than a common pidgy, would be far more lethal to a human than a level 2 rat or bird...that means that, logically, electabuzz could seriously harm a human, very possibly kill one....therefor, it is logical to say that electrobuzz could take on blanka.. Blanka isnt a human anymore stick out tongue

MadMel
he's BBQ now evil face..

Remulous
Originally posted by IceJaw
Ah, the noobness roll eyes (sarcastic)

"Proven" isnt a word erm i know! u lil ice punk

MadMel
was that meant to be an insult?

Remulous
was that meant to be an insult? what do u think

MadMel
..it was the lamest one ive ever heard then...

The-Judge

MadMel
laughing...they're funnier..

The-Judge
hahabig grin

IceJaw
i know! u lil ice punk
was that meant to be an insult?
what do u think
..it was the lamest one ive ever heard then...

The-Judge
mickey mouse saves the day and ****s you all!

Xenogears
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra Originally posted by Triple Six
im saying that their powers work only on them selves and inanimate objets,and work slightly on humans.once again pkm sucks Oh okay so what your saying is that its all just some sort of "magic?"

IX. Thou shalt exclusively debate topics which deal with thy most favorite, unreproachable characters. laughing

I just had to quote this.

Violent2Dope
Damn it Xeno! Now you're doing it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.