New fantastic 4 vs Original fantastic 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

python99
I searched but came up empty handed. I am not sue if this topic has been touched upon but anyways.....

Fight till the death new Fantastic 4 consisting of Spiderman, Wolverine,
Ghost Rider and Hulk. Against the original Fantastic 4. Sue and Reed
The THing and the Human Torch.

Keep in mind teamwork play a vital role which team works better together who matches up against who and why any thoughts?

python99
Hard to say the I think because the original fantastic 4 work very well as a team and have been together a a team longer.

python99
anyone???

Tshern
Ghost Rider uses Penance Stare.

lilnutta12
true that

Tassadar
GR beats HT with Penance stare, Hulk beats the Thing, Wolverine beats Reed (I know he cant be cut, but its Wolverine........), and then they gangbang Invisible Woman.

python99
hey that works but seriously

Grimm22
Prof. Hulk dosent beat Ben no

They are even in strength, and Ben is a better fighter and has better durability.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Tassadar
GR beats HT with Penance stare, Hulk beats the Thing, Wolverine beats Reed (I know he cant be cut, but its Wolverine........), and then they gangbang Invisible Woman.

1000000000 Wolverine's couldnt beat Reed no expression

Tassadar
Originally posted by Grimm22

What about Bone Claw Wolverine?

Tassadar

They are even in strength, and Ben is a better fighter and has better durability.

Prof Hulk<Thing
Where does it say Prof Hulk? I was thinking normal Hulk.

Grimm22
What about Bone Claw Wolverine?

Reed could kill Bone Claw Wolverine without even trying.

He could crush him with ease yes

Grimm22
Prof Hulk<Thing
Where does it say Prof Hulk? I was thinking normal Hulk.

Nope no

Hulk was never part of the team. It was always Prof. Hulk or at first even Grey Hulk.

Ben beats either versions of the Hulk

Darth Martin
Original FF ftw. This has been done a couple times.

Grimm22
Honestly the only problem here is GR.

However, im sure that the FF will find a way to take him down after taking out the rest.

Spidey and Wolverine go down withen seconds Because of Sue.

Then while Ben is taking care of Prof. Hulk, the rest take on GR.

Dinalfos
Nope no

Hulk was never part of the team. It was always Prof. Hulk or at first even Grey Hulk.

Ben beats either versions of the Hulk

Regular Ben cannot beat Prof. Hulk more than 4/10.

Grey Hulk is about 5/10.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Dinalfos

Grey Hulk is about 5/10.

Ben beats Grey Hulk 8-9/10

He is much stronger, a much better fighter, faster, more durable.

Ben beats Prof. Hulk 6-7/10.

They are even in strength however, Ben is still faster, a better fighter and more durable yes

Dinalfos
Ben beats Grey Hulk 8-9/10

He is much stronger, a much better fighter, faster, more durable.

Ben beats Prof. Hulk 6-7/10.

They are even in strength however, Ben is still faster, a better fighter and more durable yes

Grey Hulk is only weaker at base. He becomes stronger with anger, remember? Shouldn't take long. However, Ben is still a better technical fighter, but Fixit is more cunning. Also, can you prove to me that he's less durable? They're both pretty much on the same level, except that Grey Hulk;s durability actually increases.

With that said, Ben still has a good chance of beating him.

Prof. Hulk is the same story except that he's much smarter and much stronger than Grey Hulk. He's also more durable.

Grimm22
Grey Hulk is only weaker at base. He becomes stronger with anger, remember? Shouldn't take long. However, Ben is still a better technical fighter, but Fixit is more cunning. Also, can you prove to me that he's less durable? They're both pretty much on the same level, except that Grey Hulk;s durability actually increases.

With that said, Ben still has a good chance of beating him.

Prof. Hulk is the same story except that he's much smarter and much stronger than Grey Hulk. He's also more durable.

No Hulk is more durable than Ben, other than Mastero maybe erm

Ben would KO Grey Hulk before he could overpower him.

Dinalfos

Ben would KO Grey Hulk before he could overpower him.

No chance. He can win, but overpowering him is not gonna happen. They're too evenly matched. No more than 5/10.

All main Hulk's are at least as durable as Ben, while Savage Hulk, Mindless Hulk and Maestro are more durable. And the gap becomes wider with each passing second....

Hell, Ben even said that he's not as invulnerable as Hulk and that he had to be careful while trying to catch falling crane.

Ultraman Baltan
New Fantastic Four wins. If Spiderman alone was able to give them trouble(Amazing Spiderman #1), then Hulk and Ghost Rider are just overkill with Wolverine as backup.

rotiart
Grey Hulk takes on Mr. Fantastic
Wolverine Takes on Thing
Spiderman Takes on Human Torch
Ghostrider takes on Invisible Woman.

Grey Hulk out stretches mr. F faster than he is prepared for it, and mr. f passes out as he's been shown to do before.

Wolverine has cut the thing before and hurt him badly. Thing does not have a healing factor, and eventually wolverine would chip away at the thing until he's nothing but rubble.

Ghostrider vs. IW. IW spent time as Malice and he'd make her feel the pain of innocents through his penance stare. There would be little Malice could do to the near invulnerability of Ghostrider.

Spiderman would be able to dodge any blasts HT would be willing to toss. Since HT isn't known exactly for going nova against heroes, or villains other than uber's/cosmics... he isn't gonna be doing that to Spiderman. Spiderman has easily rounded on guys like Electro before, so intense heat blasts won't mean much to Spidey as he'll easily dodge, and get a highspeed swift kick to johnny's head, knocking him out like a beer bottle to the noggin!

New FF4 for the win.

Grimm22
Originally posted by rotiart
Grey Hulk takes on Mr. Fantastic
Wolverine Takes on Thing
Spiderman Takes on Human Torch
Ghostrider takes on Invisible Woman.

Grey Hulk out stretches mr. F faster than he is prepared for it, and mr. f passes out as he's been shown to do before.

Wolverine has cut the thing before and hurt him badly. Thing does not have a healing factor, and eventually wolverine would chip away at the thing until he's nothing but rubble.

Ghostrider vs. IW. IW spent time as Malice and he'd make her feel the pain of innocents through his penance stare. There would be little Malice could do to the near invulnerability of Ghostrider.

Spiderman would be able to dodge any blasts HT would be willing to toss. Since HT isn't known exactly for going nova against heroes, or villains other than uber's/cosmics... he isn't gonna be doing that to Spiderman. Spiderman has easily rounded on guys like Electro before, so intense heat blasts won't mean much to Spidey as he'll easily dodge, and get a highspeed swift kick to johnny's head, knocking him out like a beer bottle to the noggin!

New FF4 for the win.

First...

Reed beats Hulk.

He could go inside of Hulk and expand until Hulk exploded no expression

Second, in a non-PIS fight, Ben wins the majority over Wolverine. Logan isnt strong enough to stab Ben in the heart. He can cut Ben, but thats about it.

Third, Torch beats Spidey hands down.

Last, Sue can and will beat GR.

Dinalfos
Edit.

rotiart
First...

Reed beats Hulk.

Second, in a non-PIS fight, Ben wins the majority over Wolverine. Logan isnt strong enough to stab Ben in the heart. He can cut Ben, but thats about it.

And you base all of that on WHAT exactly. Reed has never done what you suggest to hulk. not once. not ever. don't make things up. its not in character.

Ben wins over wolverine, when wolverine goes toe to toe with hulk, and what saves hulk (since he's slow) is his healing factor??
ben wins when wolverine can make even guys like colossus worry about getting hurt? Wolverine, who recently cut off the silver samurais arm.. and downed War Hulk?

Spiderman dodges guys like venom, dr octopus, electro, the shocker. And human torch in character is not doing to spidey what he does to blastaar. In fact, HT hardly goes nova. And spidey with his spidey sense can now get in close while dodging the attacks, and nail HT.

...... You're basing IW winning over GR on nothing. There is nothing she can do to hurt GR. While the penance stare vs a character who used to be malice... would do a lot.

fanboyism at its finest! Happy Dance laughing eek! cool

invisiblewoman
Originally posted by python99
Hard to say the I think because the original fantastic 4 work very well as a team and have been together a a team longer. agreed

Tassadar
First...

Reed beats Hulk.

Agreed on all except the last one. Sue can do nothing to GR, while GR could butcher Sue, assuming he wanted to.

rotiart
you guys don't even think it would be a debate over reed beating hulk...
consider it takes the entire avengers.. and ff4 to stop the hulk on a CONSISTENT basis. reed has NEVER, not once, not ever, singlehandedly taken the hulk, any version.

show me one instance and i'lll say your ff4 beats this new one 10/10. hell i'll say 100/10. til then new ff4 wins 7/10.

Grimm22
Agreed on all except the last one. Sue can do nothing to GR, while GR could butcher Sue, assuming he wanted to.

Eh, she was blocking his chains pretty well erm

She can definitly hold him off, until the rest of the team takes GR down toghether big grin

Grimm22
you guys don't even think it would be a debate over reed beating hulk...
consider it takes the entire avengers.. and ff4 to stop the hulk on a CONSISTENT basis. reed has NEVER, not once, not ever, singlehandedly taken the hulk, any version.

show me one instance and i'lll say your ff4 beats this new one 10/10. hell i'll say 100/10. til then new ff4 wins 7/10.

Its completely apparent that you know little to nothing about the FF and not only underestimating the FF as a team, but as indivuals.

Take your blaitent disrespect for the FF somewhere else miffed

rotiart
oh quiet you. you know nothing about my stance on the FF4. just because i'm not a fanboy doesn't mean i don't know them. Proven methods of disabling reed, you're now stating are moot, and not usable in this contest. you're the one being foolish. Yes the FF4 are a cohesive team who tend to work well together, but you always have 4 seasoned fighters on the other side. But then again, they usually also have another advantage they won't in this case, prep. In almost every "fighting" situation, there comes a time when reed has to come up with some kind of scientific solution to resolve the battle. That option does not exist here. It isn't a cosmic foe, for which they need to create a cannon. It isn't a foe for which they need to create an extradimensional portal. In this case its just a fight. Seasoned Heroes against Seasoned Heroes.

You give no examples of how the FF4 can win, but you create a scenario where reed goes INSIDE of Hulk. Something Reed has never done to another living creature and expand himself. EVER. Don't misquote me, he hasn't done it.

You're creating fantasies that never happened to make it PLAUSIBLE the old ff4 win. I'm creating the scenarios that show why the new could, and probably would win.

Invisible woman could contain the ff4, but that would require her maintaining a shield, and she isn't the type that crushes living opponents. even if she were to try to suffocate them, hulk, wolverine and gr would not be affected due to 1 healing factors/ immunity.

HT going nova. wolverine and hulk have come back skeletons. Hulk from ash. Little has been some that could hurt GR.

Understand? Highly durable team, vs highly flexible team. Flexibility does not always win the day. Sometimes you need to specialize to do it.

Jesse7
I agree

rotiart
Its completely apparent that you know little to nothing about the FF and not only underestimating the FF as a team, but as indivuals.

The hulk by himself has gone against the ENTIRE FF4 and not been beaten, and you mean to tell me 1 member of the team is gonna do what the whole could not.

Thats like when Thor fought Hulk, and lost his hammer. He then said "Lets fists alone do what my hammer could not" to paraphrase....

I'm starting to think you know little to nothing about the Marvel Universe.

rotiart
First...

Reed beats Hulk.

HT vs Spidey. Likely spidey will lose.

But reed vs. hulk. that scenario has never been used in 40 years of comics by reed.

wolverine doesn't have to stab ben in the heart, he'll keep slicing away pieces of ben, you you whittle down wood. Ben seem pretty freaking pained when he caught in the face from wolverine. laughing

Sue as malice could do some damage to GR. but not as IW. GR. just has to get off a penace stare, and sue would go down.

Jyppe
Hulk and Reed did fight in a comic once before. This was in the contest of champions if I recall correctly. Reed kept dodging Hulk's blows, then Hulk said he would pull the "rubber man" appart. Reed knew his body's elasticity isn't unlimited so he decided to attack. He wrapped around Hulk, trying to suffocate him.. It was no good as Hulk literally breathed him in. Reed was stuck inside of Hulk's massive throat unable to do anything. (He couldn't have expanded as Hulk's durability is apparently too much for him) Finally Hulk spat Reed out and was decladred as a winner.

Dinalfos
Sure, but the Hulk from New Fantastic Four isn't as durable as the old one.

ankur29
i swear hulk can stand nova flame ............and thing says he cant kill be killed or summin

i'm pretty sure thing would survive megaton bombs, with that said hulk is morew durable.

also i rmeber mr fantastic wrapping hulk all over covering his face , hulk inhales him and spat him out....dunno where this is from though

python99
If the original fantastic 4 team fights individually they are in trouble as a team they are lethal they fight Dr doom and magneto with great success
these are guys the hulk will have trouble fighting alone. The whole Idea of teamwork is on the side of the original ff4

H. S. 6
oh quiet you. you know nothing about my stance on the FF4. just because i'm not a fanboy doesn't mean i don't know them. Proven methods of disabling reed, you're now stating are moot, and not usable in this contest. you're the one being foolish. Yes the FF4 are a cohesive team who tend to work well together, but you always have 4 seasoned fighters on the other side. But then again, they usually also have another advantage they won't in this case, prep. In almost every "fighting" situation, there comes a time when reed has to come up with some kind of scientific solution to resolve the battle. That option does not exist here. It isn't a cosmic foe, for which they need to create a cannon. It isn't a foe for which they need to create an extradimensional portal. In this case its just a fight. Seasoned Heroes against Seasoned Heroes.

You give no examples of how the FF4 can win, but you create a scenario where reed goes INSIDE of Hulk. Something Reed has never done to another living creature and expand himself. EVER. Don't misquote me, he hasn't done it.

You're creating fantasies that never happened to make it PLAUSIBLE the old ff4 win. I'm creating the scenarios that show why the new could, and probably would win.

Invisible woman could contain the ff4, but that would require her maintaining a shield, and she isn't the type that crushes living opponents. even if she were to try to suffocate them, hulk, wolverine and gr would not be affected due to 1 healing factors/ immunity.

HT going nova. wolverine and hulk have come back skeletons. Hulk from ash. Little has been some that could hurt GR.

Understand? Highly durable team, vs highly flexible team. Flexibility does not always win the day. Sometimes you need to specialize to do it.

Good post. thumb up

python99

no one is underestimating anyone we all know the original ff4 are great as a team but if they get separated then what?

python99
Some think its not even a contest and that the new fantastic 4 would win but I dont think its that easy

rotiart
I'm not saying new win no contest, I was saying that is the scenario they could win by. At least.. if you were referring to me.

In any case, I think New wins it 6/10

Jack of Blades
I think the new Fantastic four woud win.I dont know who is this Ghost rider But i do know about spidey wolverine and hulk.in one issue spidey beat all four of the fantastic four.Well i wasent a realy serious battle but still.the Hulk can coute eaisly beat the Thing.Wolverines is strong too and even if Reed cant be cut he can be hurted and Wolverine coud easly do that

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Jack of Blades
I think the new Fantastic four woud win.I dont know who is this Ghost rider But i do know about spidey wolverine and hulk.in one issue spidey beat all four of the fantastic four.Well i wasent a realy serious battle but still.the Hulk can coute eaisly beat the Thing.Wolverines is strong too and even if Reed cant be cut he can be hurted and Wolverine coud easly do that

1. This is not the same Hulk that went one on one with FF with ease. This one is strong enough to fight, but is much weaker than Savage.

2. Ghost Rider is hell bound hero that was made by Mephisto. He is virtually Marvel's Spawn. His movie's coming out next year.

Grimm22
HT vs Spidey. Likely spidey will lose.

But reed vs. hulk. that scenario has never been used in 40 years of comics by reed.

wolverine doesn't have to stab ben in the heart, he'll keep slicing away pieces of ben, you you whittle down wood. Ben seem pretty freaking pained when he caught in the face from wolverine. laughing

Sue as malice could do some damage to GR. but not as IW. GR. just has to get off a penace stare, and sue would go down.

First off, Torch kills Spidey, no contest.

Second, Ben KO's Wolverine with a thunderclap and then persists to beat him into a coma if not kill him.

Third, Malice was a 90's plot device that was as far as I know of retconed when Reed used the Ult. Nulifier

Last, Reed can most definitly kill Hulk using just his powers. Just because he hasnt done it dosent mean he cant

rotiart
Yes
Maybe
You don't even know.
No.

stick out tongue

Grimm22

First off, HT goes Nova and Wolverine and Spidey are dead. N'uff Said.

Prof. Hulk or G. Hulk wont die, however will be severly injured and will take a while to heal back up. During this time Ben goes and takes out whichever version of Hulk.

While Ben is taking out Hulk, the rest of the team takes down GR. no expression

Grimm22
Yes
Maybe
You don't even know.
No.

stick out tongue

Ha you know im right with the first 2.

Malice was a crappy idea by Marvel to make a more "extreme" FF. Thus it is best to ignore it. Heck what does have to do with this fight anyway What the f**k? confused

Last, Reed's abilites are Severly underestimated.

Dinalfos
A Thunderclap can take reed out.

Brian Oswald
If Torch just goes 'nova' wouldnt that kill some more people than just Spidey? Can he localize it? Or would Sue have to stop what she is doing and protect the F4?

Grimm22
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
If Torch just goes 'nova' wouldnt that kill some more people than just Spidey? Can he localize it? Or would Sue have to stop what she is doing and protect the F4?

Sue puts the rest of the FF in a bubble along with Johnny in a seperate bubble to protect him from harm while he charges up his nova.

Then lets he go as soon as he goes Nova yes

Dinalfos
In fact, a Thunderclap can take them all out within the first second of the fight. Except Ben, ofcourse.

capt it up
a thunder clap would not take wolverine out

python99
Originally posted by capt it up
Why would'nt it?

Tassadar
First off, Torch kills Spidey, no contest.

Second, Ben KO's Wolverine with a thunderclap and then persists to beat him into a coma if not kill him.

Third, Malice was a 90's plot device that was as far as I know of retconed when Reed used the Ult. Nulifier

Last, Reed can most definitly kill Hulk using just his powers. Just because he hasnt done it dosent mean he cant

Yes.
Probably not.
Unknown.
No.
Wolverine has taken thunder claps before(when he was well written), from the Hulk. He wasnt unfazed, but he wasnt koed either.
Their is no evidence to support that Reed can kill the Hulk with his standard power set. He is more likely to hurt himself, or get himself stuck in the Hulks body than do any damage.

python99
Yes.
Probably not.
Unknown.
No.
Wolverine has taken thunder claps before(when he was well written), from the Hulk. He wasnt unfazed, but he wasnt koed either.
Their is no evidence to support that Reed can kill the Hulk with his standard power set. He is more likely to hurt himself, or get himself stuck in the Hulks body than do any damage.

a fight with hulk to the death Reed would surely fall.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by capt it up

Maybe not, but it surely knock the FF out. Except for Ben.

python99

close enough and stong enough thunder clap frome hulk some serious damage his own teamates better watch out

Dinalfos
close enough and stong enough thunder clap frome hulk some serious damage his own teamates better watch out

Well, let's give them earplugs big grin

python99
Well, let's give them earplugs big grin

seriously or he will be fighting alone.

nimbus006
Grimm i agree that Torch would take out Spiderman, Yes Thing does best Wolverine 9/10, and Ill give you that IW does stand a chance against GR, though i do not know for how long, but Reed is not ever ever beating Hulk with just his powers and know prep/ plot device. The only thing he can do is come up with some way to tranquilize the Hulk to revert back to Bruce Banner.

python99
original fantastic 4 might take this close one because of the experiance they have fighting as a team. BUt it can still go either way

The-Judge
the thing would fight with hulk, just to keep him away from the others. meanwhile, human torch is toasting spiderman, who cant do something to him. wolverine is slashing mr. fantastic to nothing. and sue cant do much to ghost riderbig grin so now, mr. fantastic and invisible woman is dead, also is spiderman. 2 vs three. human torch would heat up the area and make it burn, which doesnt hurt thing very much. then, even wolverine with his healing factor would die from that heat, an hulk would SLOWLY take damage cause of his healing. ghost rider wouldnt take damage, and attack human torch, which would fly up and avoid, while thing smashes ghost rider. then its two vs hulk. the flames and punches from thing would in the end be too much... and the original wins.

thats how i think it would go

python99
Is that it?

Grimm22

Not when Sue has a sheild around them big grin

Grimm22
Originally posted by The-Judge
the thing would fight with hulk, just to keep him away from the others. meanwhile, human torch is toasting spiderman, who cant do something to him. wolverine is slashing mr. fantastic to nothing. and sue cant do much to ghost riderbig grin so now, mr. fantastic and invisible woman is dead, also is spiderman. 2 vs three. human torch would heat up the area and make it burn, which doesnt hurt thing very much. then, even wolverine with his healing factor would die from that heat, an hulk would SLOWLY take damage cause of his healing. ghost rider wouldnt take damage, and attack human torch, which would fly up and avoid, while thing smashes ghost rider. then its two vs hulk. the flames and punches from thing would in the end be too much... and the original wins.

thats how i think it would go

Mr. Fantastic is indestructible no expression

He cannot be beaten with punches or whatnot.

There is nothing Wolverine can do to hurt him

python99
Mr. Fantastic is indestructible no expression

He cannot be beaten with punches or whatnot.

There is nothing Wolverine can do to hurt him

I agree with your post well noted.

lft4ded
Wolverine, who recently cut off the silver samurais arm.. and downed War Hulk?

When? I thought Hulk was only War for, what? 2 issues? Long enough to fight Juggernaut.

Maybe you're talking about when Wolverine was a Horseman?

Sure she can. Trap him in a bubble and throw him into his team mates.

Though first she can let Torch incinerate Wolverine and Spidey with a Nova Blast, and then make a bone tight forcefield around Wolverine's skeleton for 30 seconds. I'm sure if he can't heal immediately then death prolly becomes permanent.

I think Professor is far stronger than Ben. I've never seen anything to suggest otherwise. At least Professor can hold his own against Juggernaut.

Reed may be able to contain GR in the meantime and avoid his gaze at the same time.

Then Sue tosses GR from the field of battle.

And then she and Reed join Thing in trying to stop Hulk. Bubble around his head until he suffocates perhaps?

Ah, the value of extensive teamwork!

Are either team fighting to the death?

python99
yes till the death

Grimm22
Originally posted by lft4ded
When? I thought Hulk was only War for, what? 2 issues? Long enough to fight Juggernaut.

Maybe you're talking about when Wolverine was a Horseman?

Sure she can. Trap him in a bubble and throw him into his team mates.

Though first she can let Torch incinerate Wolverine and Spidey with a Nova Blast, and then make a bone tight forcefield around Wolverine's skeleton for 30 seconds. I'm sure if he can't heal immediately then death prolly becomes permanent.

I think Professor is far stronger than Ben. I've never seen anything to suggest otherwise. At least Professor can hold his own against Juggernaut.

Reed may be able to contain GR in the meantime and avoid his gaze at the same time.

Then Sue tosses GR from the field of battle.

And then she and Reed join Thing in trying to stop Hulk. Bubble around his head until he suffocates perhaps?

Ah, the value of extensive teamwork!

Are either team fighting to the death?

Wolverine is in no way in hell healing from a full Nova Blast no expression

Heck I wouldnt be suprised if his bones melted.

python99
yeah wolverine should be vaporized from a nova blast but who know now a days

Grimm22
yeah wolverine should be vaporized from a nova blast but who know now a days

Yep yes

Not even Adamantium could withstand nova which is nearly as hot as the freakin sun.

Of course the freakin FF movie had to keep saying "Its going to destory the atmosphere" roll eyes (sarcastic)

Its a comic book dumbasses! mad

rotiart
Reed has never been shown to take down the bruiser hulk. ever. so where you keep thinking reed does it on his own ... astounds me.

human torch does not always go nova... he does it in matters of desperation.. in his fight against spidey.. he'll through out fireballs.. which spidey will dodge.. and lead ht from the remainder of the 3 on 3.

ghostriders penace stare will make fast work of invisilbe woman.. whereas iw has no real options against gr.

thing has been hurt by wolverine before... and he didn't even tag wolverine then. current wolverine has an even better healing factor than before.. meaning thing is gonna get hurt.

again, stretch has been shown that if he stretches too fast, expands too fast... does too much.. yhou'll find his limp ass body on the floor. hulk is obviously the one to do that to reed.

and mind you that reed spent time as reed/doom... gr's penance stare might have some effort taking down reed too... reminding him of the totalitarian he is.

win goes to new ff4

Grimm22
Reed has never been shown to take down the bruiser hulk. ever. so where you keep thinking reed does it on his own ... astounds me.

human torch does not always go nova... he does it in matters of desperation.. in his fight against spidey.. he'll through out fireballs.. which spidey will dodge.. and lead ht from the remainder of the 3 on 3.

ghostriders penace stare will make fast work of invisilbe woman.. whereas iw has no real options against gr.

thing has been hurt by wolverine before... and he didn't even tag wolverine then. current wolverine has an even better healing factor than before.. meaning thing is gonna get hurt.

again, stretch has been shown that if he stretches too fast, expands too fast... does too much.. yhou'll find his limp ass body on the floor. hulk is obviously the one to do that to reed.

and mind you that reed spent time as reed/doom... gr's penance stare might have some effort taking down reed too... reminding him of the totalitarian he is.

win goes to new ff4

Sure if you ignore 99% of the things the FF have done then I guess that might work roll eyes (sarcastic)

python99
I still think this is too close too call because Original ff4 have done some extraordinary thing but the new ff4 is a rugged team. Anyways if torch goes nova everyone is in trouble. BUu he has to focus to much energy to accomplish this, he might even faint in the process and spidey would'nt give him time to concentrate. I dont see Spiderman being eliminated by the torch.

python99
anyone else?

Superboy Prime

Reminds me of that thread were a incapacitated Supes faced off against 4 billion Wolverines...

Grimm22
I still think this is too close too call because Original ff4 have done some extraordinary thing but the new ff4 is a rugged team. Anyways if torch goes nova everyone is in trouble. BUu he has to focus to much energy to accomplish this, he might even faint in the process and spidey would'nt give him time to concentrate. I dont see Spiderman being eliminated by the torch.

Sue puts a bubble over the rest of the FF.

Johnny goes Nova.

Wolverine and Spidey dont are nothing but ashes.

Hulk is in agony. Ben then goes and beats the crap out of him before he can fully heal.

GR is unaffected. Reed and Sue take him down.

python99
ok but do you think Sue would be able to concentrate hard enough before her head explodes? you're talking intense heat when it comes to nova.

Jyppe
Nova doesn't affect adamantium. Torch nova blasted the android made of adamantium in secret war and it's outeor wasn't affected. Something inside of it melted though.

JOE NUNEZ
FF, the cartoon debuts on Saturday on toonami at 8 pm.

python99
Originally posted by Jyppe
Nova doesn't affect adamantium. Torch nova blasted the android made of adamantium in secret war and it's outeor wasn't affected. Something inside of it melted though.

So you are saying that Wolverine would survive eek!
Thats funny. Wolverine would be cosmic dust after a nova. But on a more serious note Wolverines Adamatium is grafted to his bone structure
so even if the adamantium does not melt, which it should all his tissue and internal organs would be incinerated so there would be nothing left but a pile of adamantium

Grimm22
So you are saying that Wolverine would survive eek!
Thats funny. Wolverine would be cosmic dust after a nova. But on a more serious note Wolverines Adamatium is grafted to his bone structure
so even if the adamantium does not melt, which it should all his tissue and internal organs would be incinerated so there would be nothing left but a pile of adamantium

Yep yes

python99
the original fantastic 4 work to well as a team to allow anyone to separate them so there will not be any 3 on 1 ass whooping going on be the new fantastic 4 its all basically pic your poison if any ywo people are left it would be the thing and hulk

mighty adam

Ben would KO Grey Hulk before he could overpower him. lol its in the hulk respect thread hulk once punch ben so hard he was thinking his ribs wore borke. hulk has healed from bs wounds you telling me ben is more durable?

python99
Originally posted by mighty adam
lol its in the hulk respect thread hulk once punch ben so hard he was thinking his ribs wore borke. hulk has healed from bs wounds you telling me ben is more durable?

I agree that hulk is more durable than ben, but ben is smarter which may come as an advantage and his strength can put the hulk to his knees, not saying it will but it can.

Grimm22
lol its in the hulk respect thread hulk once punch ben so hard he was thinking his ribs wore borke. hulk has healed from bs wounds you telling me ben is more durable?

Thats the key.

HEALED. Hulk's durability isnt very high until he gets very angry, until then his healing factor is what he relies on the most.

Durability and Healing Factors arent the same thing no

Grimm22
That and this isnt Savage Hulk.

This is either Grey Hulk or Prof. Hulk, both of whoom Ben is very much capabable of beating.

Prof. Hulk would be a harder fight considering that he is as strong as Ben, but Ben is still a much better fighter and whatnot.

Grey Hulk is a chump. Current Ben would put him down 9/10

python99
That and this isnt Savage Hulk.

This is either Grey Hulk or Prof. Hulk, both of whoom Ben is very much capabable of beating.

Prof. Hulk would be a harder fight considering that he is as strong as Ben, but Ben is still a much better fighter and whatnot.

Grey Hulk is a chump. Current Ben would put him down 9/10

I dont know about the 9/10 part but I give the majority to Ben

python99
keep 'em coming

python99
hard to decide on my part

Grimm22
I dont know about the 9/10 part but I give the majority to Ben

Spikey Ben beat Grey Hulk in a fair fight. Current Ben >> Spikey Ben yes

That and he still has all the advantages he has over Savage Hulk except this Hulk dosent have any of the advantages his mean green counterpart does wink

Dinalfos
Grey Hulk is weaker during the day. Besides, Grey Hulk owned spikey Thing in their second fight. His increased intelligence ( both tactical and strategical) and better fighting skills compensated for his lower strength level and decreased durability.

When sufficiently enraged, even he can dwarf Thing in the strength department, though. Yes, even during the day.

Grimm22
Grey Hulk is weaker during the day. Besides, Grey Hulk owned spikey Thing in their second fight. His increased intelligence ( both tactical and strategical) and better fighting skills compensated for his lower strength level and decreased durability.

When sufficiently enraged, even he can dwarf Thing in the strength department, though. Yes, even during the day.

First, Hulk will NEVER even come close to Ben in skills or tactics.

Second, the second fight was crap. Ben can hold his breath for up to 8 minutes and he definitly could have found a way out of that jam.

I mean if you take away all of Ben's skills and smarts then yeah maybe that fight would have made sense, but Ben was portrayed as an idiot

Dinalfos
First, Hulk will NEVER even come close to Ben in skills or tactics.

Second, the second fight was crap. Ben can hold his breath for up to 8 minutes and he definitly could have found a way out of that jam.

I mean if you take away all of Ben's skills and smarts then yeah maybe that fight would have made sense, but Ben was portrayed as an idiot

I wasn't talking about literal fighting skills. Because I know Ben is superior in that department. I'm saying that he has enough brains to use his powers to defeat someone like Spike. The jumpin around and the heimlich scene(which was hilarious) come to mind. He used his brains and his ways to fight strategically(making Ben tire).

That's not the same as combat skills, but it does enough to compensate for what he lacks in raw physical power (at base). THAT'S why I believe he can take on him.

python99
IMO when it comes down to it Hulk will take out Ben with no prep time the majority of the time but what shape would he be in after a battle with the Thing to continue

Grimm22
Why is this thread still around?

Sue kills the 3/4 of the team is seconds no expression

Then they all dogpile Ghost Rider

python99
Why is this thread still around?

Sue kills the 3/4 of the team is seconds no expression

Then they all dogpile Ghost Rider

What?

Horrificus

I have to agree with this guy.

There ain't many things worse than getting your ribs "Borked".

Sometimes, when I drive up to a stop sign, I have to slam on the "Borkes".

Oh, excuse me, I just "Borke" wind.

You have to give me some slack here, I have no money right now, and I am flat "Borke".

I just found out my old high school track record got "Borken" the other day.

And then, well, you get the general idea...

Grimm22
What?

Its not hard to understand.

She kills Spidey and Wolverine in the first second.

Then she kills Hulk wink

Then they all attack GR as a team and take him down.

python99
Its not hard to understand.

She kills Spidey and Wolverine in the first second.

Then she kills Hulk wink

Then they all attack GR as a team and take him down.

Sue can beat the Hulk? Well I guess she can beat Ben as well right?
So she is the most powerful one on her team. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grimm22
Sue can beat the Hulk? Well I guess she can beat Ben as well right?
So she is the most powerful one on her team. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Um yeah no expression

Sue >>>>>>>> Ben wink

python99
ok then I guess its settled OF4 wins

Maestro
You do know there was two fights between Grey Hulk and Spikey Thing, and both won a piece. Grimm22 stop being a massive Fanboy your making the FF look bad. Im gonna pull out some feats from the Hulk respect thread in a minute to shut you up about your ranting on why Thing can stand a chance against a savage hulk. Personally I see Thing losing to Prof.Hulk.

python99
Originally posted by Maestro
You do know there was two fights between Grey Hulk and Spikey Thing, and both won a piece. Grimm22 stop being a massive Fanboy your making the FF look bad. Im gonna pull out some feats from the Hulk respect thread in a minute to shut you up about your ranting on why Thing can stand a chance against a savage hulk. Personally I see Thing losing to Prof.Hulk.

Finally someone who agrees when it comes down to it hulk would turn Thing into dust

Maestro
Finally someone who agrees when it comes down to it hulk would turn Thing into dust

Its just common sense, whats a guy whose in the 85-90 tons range going to do to a guy who starts off at 100 tons, and basically goes up from there. Take into account that he's more durable than him and can regenerate. The only thing Bens going for him is that he's a good fighter. Seriously thats why I never post on these boards anymore, with the amount of crap that comes out in these threads.

Grimm22

Yes because I always say that the FF wins right roll eyes (sarcastic)

And by the way Hulk is a non-factor in this fight, the only factor for the New FF Ghost Rider and he gets taken care of pretty easily

Maestro
Yes because I always say that the FF wins right roll eyes (sarcastic)

And by the way Hulk is a non-factor in this fight, the only factor for the New FF Ghost Rider and he gets taken care of pretty easily

Please enlighten me on how it would pan out, I need a few laughs.

python99

I am laughing now laughing

Grimm22

Do you honestly believe that Hulk could even hope to stand a chance against Sue?!? What the f**k?

python99
Do you honestly believe that Hulk could even hope to stand a chance against Sue?!? What the f**k?

stand a chance? who is the undedog in that battle?

Grimm22
There is no underdog no expression

Sue could take everyone on the other team if she had too

python99
There is no underdog no expression

Sue could take everyone on the other team if she had too

alone? or all at once? So you are saying sue richards out of all people in this battle would be the last one standing? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grimm22
Yes no expression

Its apparent you know NOTHING about Sue or the FF.

python99
Yes no expression

Its apparent you know NOTHING about Sue or the FF.

I know FF but I am not a fanboy I know what sue is capable of.
It is appaent you know nothing about the Hulk. Dont get me wrong the hulk can be beaten but like I stated before when it comes down to it Sue wont beat Hulk.

Maestro

Didn't say Hulk could, but im just saying Thing could never beat Hulk period, what ever carnation is there. Also Hulk in this scenario, would easily take out Torch, Mr Fantastic and Thing, whilst the others could concentrate on Sue.

Heres some feats showing how Hulk would own Torch and Thing just with a Thunderclap big grin

http://img132.exs.cx/img132/9245/thunderclap64le.jpg

The Human Torch goes full-on nova on the Hulk! FANTASTIC FOUR #535.

Doesn't do nothing

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/1869/nova1a7iu.jpg
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3077/nova1b7yp.jpg
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/8351/nova1c0nr.jpg
http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/3885/nova1d2gi.jpg

Hulk vs. Human Torch, Heroes For Hire, Avengers, and finally, Thor. IH #300

Torch doesn't even last two pages roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://img44.echo.cx/img44/6167/ih300humantorch13tt.jpg
http://img44.echo.cx/img44/2826/ih300humantorch23ss.jpg

Notice the Thunderclap again eek!

Even with his strength nearly doubled, the Thing can't defeat the Hulk. MARVEL FEATURE #11 laughing

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/8030/thing2a6tq.jpg
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/2195/thing2b6vk.jpg
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/2869/thing2c3ts.jpg
http://img231.echo.cx/img231/593/thing2d2jf.jpg
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/3319/thing2e9zp.jpg
http://img145.exs.cx/img145/4091/thing84qo.jpg
http://img231.echo.cx/img231/4937/thing2g4qe.jpg

Credit to Jonathos for the great scans.

steverules
There's a new FF? When did this happen?

lol I must be more behind than I thought.

python99
Didn't say Hulk could, but im just saying Thing could never beat Hulk period, what ever carnation is there. Also Hulk in this scenario, would easily take out Torch, Mr Fantastic and Thing, whilst the others could concentrate on Sue.

Heres some feats showing how Hulk would own Torch and Thing just with a Thunderclap big grin

Doesn't do nothing

Even with his strength nearly doubled, the Thing can't defeat the Hulk. MARVEL FEATURE #11 laughing

The hulk can take out 2 of the FF4 members alone. He put out the torch with a thunderclap great stuff

python99
Originally posted by steverules
There's a new FF? When did this happen?

lol I must be more behind than I thought.
early 90's

Grimm22

Doesn't do nothing

First off, Hulk in those scans is amped up for the most part.

Second, this is PROF. Hulk, not Savage, not mindless, not amped up.

Last, you still dont get it, Sue kills hulk in 1 second no expression

Grimm22
I know FF but I am not a fanboy I know what sue is capable of.
It is appaent you know nothing about the Hulk. Dont get me wrong the hulk can be beaten but like I stated before when it comes down to it Sue wont beat Hulk.

Sue >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hulk no expression

Hulk has NOTHING on Sue.

Maestro
First off, Hulk in those scans is amped up for the most part.

Second, this is PROF. Hulk, not Savage, not mindless, not amped up.

Last, you still dont get it, Sue kills hulk in 1 second no expression

Where in the thread is it stated that we're using prof Hulk in this thread by the way just out of curiosity?

python99
Mr Gimm22 says that Sue will be the last one standing

python99
Anyone else?

Grimm22
Where in the thread is it stated that we're using prof Hulk in this thread by the way just out of curiosity?

Once again your lack of knowledge is apparent roll eyes (sarcastic)

The New FF had Grey Hulk and Prof. Hulk in it

Savage was never part of the team

Grimm22
Mr Gimm22 says that Sue will be the last one standing

First of all its Grimm22 no expression

Second, Sue kills everyone on the other team in the first second, except for Ghost Rider.

However he gets taken down in less than 5 minutes by the rest of the team

python99
its back

Omega-level
Old FF, easily. Sue does the trick.

fsufan89
I like the new fantastic four better but i dont know if they can take th originals

Entity
Original unless you give the New FF the same amount of experiance and resources. Also the savage hulk was used in the new fantastic four in a wolverine issus foretelling the AoA. Only problem was as savage got the job done until we relised Wolvy was part of the team. Then he kinda lost focus on anything else. But lets say this New FF team has the same amount of history and resoures as the original and is merged hulk with savages strengh and Banners mind. Then I honestly think it would be almost evened out.

Otherwise Original 4, 8/10
Under best circumstances for the New 4, 5/10

Grimm22
Originally posted by fsufan89
I like the new fantastic four better but i dont know if they can take th originals

So you're a blatant excuse for a comic fan that caused the comic book crash in the 90's because Marvel went and ruined books to appease popularity no expression

Good to know laughing

Soljer
So you're a blatant excuse for a comic fan that caused the comic book crash in the 90's because Marvel went and ruined books to appease popularity no expression

Good to know laughing

Just because your favorite team happens to be ridiculously boring, you need not insult the new members for stating a simple opinion.

python99
Originally posted by Soljer
Just because your favorite team happens to be ridiculously boring, you need not insult the new members for stating a simple opinion.

Original FF4 are boring but they work very well as team

python99
its back

python99
back again

python99
Its back

Tony Stark

Grey Hulk is about 5/10.

confused

eek!

rolling on floor laughing

WOW!!! The 60's were very good to your parents. Dare i say too good.

killcat
I think this fight really just comes down to Sue and Ghost Rider. With the penance stare he should be able to beat her but I wonder if she could stop it by turning his head invisible.

Does the penance stare require eye contact to work?

Bouboumaster
Hulk soloes the two team.

python99
Originally posted by killcat
I think this fight really just comes down to Sue and Ghost Rider. With the penance stare he should be able to beat her but I wonder if she could stop it by turning his head invisible.

Does the penance stare require eye contact to work?

Eye contact needs to be made

Bouboumaster
Who could stop anyway Hulk in both team? messed

redhotrash
Well heres my thoughts. Ghost Rider could, by himself, give the team a pretty hard time and most likely take down one or two members. His stare could realistically take out Sue at the start, and shes likely their biggest gun. Im not sure if Torch's fire would even affect the Ghost Rider, but on the otherhand I wouldnt be surprised if Ghost Rider's hellfire wouldnt wreck thing or Reed. Also... would he have his bike?

Also, Spider-man and Torch have had some fights before, and as I remember it was close to a stalemate for a while. Keep in mind that Spidey doesnt have to beat Torch, he just has to keep him out of the picture long enough until he gets back up. Really the only one I can see taking out spider-man easily and quickly would be Sue.

Wolverine has taken out Thing before, he put thing in a metal mask for like 6 months didnt he? BUT Thing is probably the only member Wolverine can handle.

Hulk... well theres too much debate on his abilities as professor Hulk to really say. Was professor Hulk as strong as Namor? If so he could theoretically knock out Reed. He could probably also mangle Torch IF he could get his hands on him. But thats not happening unless Spidey has him reasonably distracted or more likely Ghost Rider is able to tangle him with the chains for a moment or two.

Symmetric Chaos
New team.

Wolverine takes Thing. Hulk takes Torch. GR takes Sue. Spidey distracts Reed long enough for the rest of the group to finish and get red of him.

B.A

They are even in strength, and Ben is a better fighter and has better durability. Prof Hulk class 100.

Soljer
The Professor most certainly shits all over Grimm...

erm.

Shin_Nikkolas
True Adamantium claws hurt Ben but Thunderclap would definitely hurt Logan just as much.

So, if Ben can get it off quick, it'll help.

And Professor Hulk isn't that much better than Thing. Thing can hang long enough for Reed to take out Spiderman.

The real problem is Ghost Rider.

They're gonna all need to get together to put down Hulk, I'd figure. But GR will still be there so..gah.

python99
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
True Adamantium claws hurt Ben but Thunderclap would definitely hurt Logan just as much.

So, if Ben can get it off quick, it'll help.

And Professor Hulk isn't that much better than Thing. Thing can hang long enough for Reed to take out Spiderman.

The real problem is Ghost Rider.

They're gonna all need to get together to put down Hulk, I'd figure. But GR will still be there so..gah.

Original work well as a team, and they think very quick very close match

redhotrash
Wouldnt Reed also be vulnerable to the thunderclap?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.