The Curse of the Black Pearl or Dead Man's Chest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Shiznitdog
Which movie did you like better?

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

or

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

CaptinJackLover
DMC! there was just soemhting about it taht made it better...dont ya think?

sccch
DEAD MAN'S CHEST!!!!!

CaptinJackLover
who in the world voted COTBP!!???!?

evilm0nki3
Curse of the Black Pearl. You can't beat the original!

jessigem
ditto

CaptinJackLover
im sorry but i just think DMC was better. there was just somehting about it

reine_mk
COTBP IS A LEGEND !!!!IT WILL NEVER BE BEATEN

comic_maniac
DMC......
its very very special when someone from COTBP's chracter comes out at the end.....much more exciting~~~
but not as funny.....

spencerspider
i thought it was even more funny that curse of black pearl. the island scenes were great

CaptinJackLover
ditto!

jessigem
big grin yeah i loved the island scenes. but cotbp was actually about pirates. dmc was more about paying off debts and there were too many different things going on.

CaptinJackLover
i found it more entertaining becasue of all the differet things going on

Jcksparrows
I loved Dead Man's Chest, don't get me wrong. But for some reason, The Curse of the Black Pearl will always be the best in my heart. So emotional, isn't it! big grin But I do love Dead Man's Chest. I just think The Curse of the Black Pearl was an insy-tinsy bit better. smile

CaptinJackLover
i think DMC was just a insy tinsy bit better...but i know what you mean

D_Shiznitdog
I think Dead Man's Chest had a lot more and better action, but The Curse of the Black Pearl had a better story as a whole. I think Dead Man's Chest won't feel complete until the third movie comes out, but it's still very close between the two.

CaptinJackLover
^ i agree

evilm0nki3
Lots of people...well a few..said the second was more violent, but i dont think it was. it had half as much swordfighting in it...blah..i agree with jessigem..the first was more about pirates.

the first will always have the special place in my heart. it is perfect! In fact im watching it right now...

D_Shiznitdog
I like how the plots were so different from each other. When I first heard what the second one was going to be about I thought it would just be a repeat of the first. I'm so glad they didn't do that.

Chiki Mina
to be honest i really cant choose. its like the characters in both movies are so great!! and i dunno as long as johnny is in it lol but i dunno just GRRR I CANT CHOOSE *runs into a corner and cries*

CaptinJackLover
HAHHAAH yea it is kinda hard to choose. but i had to go with DMC.

lovethemtigers
Yes the first one was more about Pirates - I really loved Curse of the Black Pearl - but I am obsessed with Dead Man's Chest - I loved it - but it could be cuz I can't get enough of seeing Sexy Jack in the end scene...I mean I understand..I love crazy, happy go-lucky Jack...but there was just something so special, hott, edgy and sexy about the Serious Jack at the end of DMC....I can't watch enough of the clips on youtube...all the scenes involving Jack and Liz....those are my favorite..."Hide The Rum" "You smell funny" "Persuade Me" "Mar-ri-age and Curiosity" "Finding of the Chest" "The KISS" - but besides these...I like the Cannibal Island scenes - they were hysterical, and I liked the Big Wheel - especially when Jack tells Norrie why it should be Will he wants to kill instead of him....and isn't it funny that he accuses Will of taking Norrie's "beloved all to hisself" - when that's exactly what Jack is doing to Will...Love Jack Sparrow...even though he's a good man,..He's still a Pirate....and looks like he may steal the biggest treasure of all in 3 ---not all treasure is silver and gold, mate....Come on Disney, give us what we want.....Jack and Liz forever....remember it's Pirates of the Caribbean not Blacksmiths of Port Royal (what a boring life that would be)

diddly-dum
DMC seemed more violent but it was funnier,... yet the classic COTBP will always be the origanal,... so I'm in for both,...

D_Shiznitdog
Is that all that's going to vote?

mmoviejunkie
i think that dead man's chest was better...the twist made it better, because throughout the 1st one you're like oh yeah liz and will will be together but then in the 2nd one your like what?jack and liz??(and i have to admit that in the first one when jack and liz were on the island i was thinking, yeah do it!!)and then also i think that the 1st one had more talking scenes then the 2nd one so it sort of got boring at some parts..even though they were like the key to the whole story
BUT it was a close call

CaptinJackLover
I totally agree with you!

Chiki Mina
what diddly said. dmc is more violent and funnier. but cotbp is original its classic. it shuold be treassure for all times. i really go with both

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.