Red Tornado vs. Namor... ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lucid Lui
Who wins.. ?

Psyquis52
Tricky. Red Tornadoe might be able to dehydrate him....or something.

Who knows? I'll go with 7/10 for Namor if the fight takes place near water and 6/10 to Red Tornadoe otherwise.

Grimm22
Red Tornado 7-8/10

Whittdawg92
agreed.

Stripe
Red Torndao 8/10 even near water, surely he could make a tornado to suck up the water and such?

H. S. 6
Red Tornado's got this one. Hell, he'd probably be able to blow away all the water or something...

Ultraman Baltan
RT wins. Namor probably won't even be able to touch him.

doctorstrongbad
Can we get a link to both of their bios? I know Namor but not much about Red Torndo.

Scoobless
Meh.... I'll be different and say Namor..... but I admit that I don't know much aabout RT except that he has some control over wind.... no expression

Draco69
Air. He's air elemental. Think Iceman...except with any type of gas.

Scoobless
And if I don't happen to read X-Men either?

Validus
Originally posted by Scoobless
And if I don't happen to read X-Men either?
You'd know the name Iceman was a big hint as to what powers he has? stick out tongue

Blair Wind
And if not....I can help you big grin

Draco69
He can do pretty much anything with air. He can make constructs, tornadoes the size of continents, explosions, oxygen deprivation, etc.

One nasty trick he has is to cause the oxygen in your veins to expand and burst your heart into pieces. Another is using hardned air molecules to rip through his opponents like a knive.

Gas is pretty much in everything.

He's not like Storm where she's limited to whatever's around and what nature will allow. He can use air to make more air and have complete control of it.

He could simply dehydrate Namor by using gas molecules to absorb any moisture in his body.

Namor COULD destroy his body...but that would be a big no-no as it would trust release his true air elemental self. The android body is the only thing housing him...

MJOILNIR
I guess RT is gonna blow dry Namor to death or something like thatconfused1

Validus
He also has an awesome six pack as depicted in BW's sig.

R.O.T. Yahman
Red tornadoe compresses the O2 in Namors lungs to the size of a molecule and then allows it to realeases it self. Namor gets a MAJOR MAJOR case of the bends. Red Tornadoe beats anyone who breathes air. smile

Soleran
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
Red tornadoe compresses the O2 in Namors lungs to the size of a molecule and then allows it to realeases it self. Namor gets a MAJOR MAJOR case of the bends. Red Tornadoe beats anyone who breathes air. smile

Except Superman, except superman!

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Draco69
He can do pretty much anything with air. He can make constructs, tornadoes the size of continents, explosions, oxygen deprivation, etc.

One nasty trick he has is to cause the oxygen in your veins to expand and burst your heart into pieces. Another is using hardned air molecules to rip through his opponents like a knive.

He's not like Storm where she's limited to whatever's around and what nature will allow. He can use air to make more air and have complete control of it.

He could simply dehydrate Namor by using gas molecules to absorb any moisture in his body.

Namor COULD destroy his body...but that would be a big no-no as it would trust release his true air elemental self. The android body is the only thing housing him...

Fair played .... I thought of the same plan b4 i read yours, WELL Played Not that Im amazing at coming up with plans, i've just thought about the PIS that Tornadoe could inflict since i knew he was on the new JLA.

Draco69
Originally posted by Soleran

He possibly could. Dissemble every type of air molecule in Superman's body. He still needs to breathe....

Depends if he can manipulate them behind Supes' aura though.

Red Tornado is an extremely powerful, but sadly underrated hero.

Thankfully he's finally getting his dues.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Soleran

In all honnesty, if anyone who wrote Superman knew anything about biology, they would realise that making him breathe is just stupid. Especially when you know what role oxygen plays in respiration.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Validus
You'd know the name Iceman was a big hint as to what powers he has? stick out tongue

He sells icecream?

Seriously though... there has been stuff said about Iceman that I've never seen backed up

Lucid Lui

Namor COULD destroy his body...but that would be a big no-no as it would trust release his true air elemental self. The android body is the only thing housing him... Wow. I knew Tornado was underrated, but i didn't know he was that good.

Someone needs to do a respect thread.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Wow. I knew Tornado was underrated, but i didn't know he was that good.

Someone needs to do a respect thread.

He hasn't done any of that stuff yet , its all up to Morisson ..... I mean Metzler to make it happen. All potential, not actual. Read Aristotle, the two are quite diffrent. soory about that, trying to sound clever. sad

Draco69
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
He hasn't done any of that stuff yet , its all up to Morisson ..... I mean Metzler to make it happen. All potential, not actual. Read Aristotle, the two are quite diffrent. soory about that, trying to sound clever. sad

Actually he HAS done these. But a very, very long time ago that nobody remembers it.

He had a series documenting his abilities but nobody apparently read it.

R.O.T. Yahman
Actually he HAS done these. But a very, very long time ago that nobody remembers it.

He had a series documenting his abilities but nobody apparently read it.

OMG, and i thought i was being original about 'giving bends' power. sad

Oh well, anyone with psionic powers over a type of molecule are always going to be badass. Which is why im surprised that Metamorpho/Shift is not on the JLA. I mean he could probably beat anyone, if well written, with the exception of well written Lantern. sorry, Ranting again. sad

guy222
rt at his best wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.