Will = The black spot?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LovelyOne
I realise that Jack resembles the dog.
Liz resembles the heart/chest
but Will? I have a feeling that he is the black spot in thIS movie..which also ties in with Davy...

During the next movie he is going to resmble Davy IMO

Its clear that there is a parallel story going on when it comes to the chest. It has a double meaning..Jack's brain is telling him to pursue Davy's chest when his heart is actually telling him he wants Liz. Liz resembles the REAL chest he is after..

The black spot is the problem in the way of Jack pursuing Davy's chest

Will is the problem in the way of Jack pursuing Liz.

Jack trades Will in so the black spot can be removed and he can pursue the chest

Jack trades Will in to davy so that he can pursue Liz.

spencerspider
good thinking, you have thought about this aint u?

CaptinJackLover
WOW Lovelyone you always amaze me with your incredible thinking!
ya know, with your great theories about Liz/Jack going to be together, i was able to convince my friends that were all for Will/ Liz to start thinking Jack/Liz were meant to be. big grin

Chiki Mina
and these are basically FACTS in the movie. if i see facts that could lead to will and liz then hell i support my theories of will and liz...but so far everything is ointing to jack and liz...dum dum duuum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.