Dr Who The Last of the Time lords ??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
In serias 1 the docter said he is the last of the time lords but how can that be true when he regenrated for the 10th docter ???? confused

Impediment

Koenig
All time lords can regenerate 12 times.

Impediment
I'm lost...........stick out tongue

Koenig
Shouldn't this be in the TV Forum?

Impediment
Yes.

coolmovies
so serias 3 will be the last ever docter who

Koenig
Originally posted by coolmovies
so serias 3 will be the last ever docter who

No.

This really should be moved to the TV Forum.

Saphira
Basically, Time Lords can have 13 bodies in total. We're on to the 10th so far, so there's still another 3 doctors to come (11th, 12th and 13th).

Impediment
TV Forum

Saphira
Yeah...

coolmovies
But the only reason they made serias 2 becouse 1 was a smash hit

Saphira
I'm glad they did. I love it!

Impediment
Originally posted by Impediment
TV Forum

wink

leviathan chaos
granted there is only 13 regenerations for a time lord but in the modern doc who there are implecations that he is a father which means there is another time lord out there if you are old enought to remember that the old doc whos (not sure which one) was travelling thru time with his grand-daughter so there fore he has a family and doc who will continue not thru the modern doc who but his family if anyone disagrees you let ne know pls. Happy Dance mad smokin'

Saphira
I'm sorry, what?

I got up until 'grand-daughter' (first Doctor by the way, William Hartnell, '63-'66) Then it all went a bit fuzzy...

Impediment
blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.