Doctor Doom vs. Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thanos_THOTU
Doctor Doom
http://www.comicartcommunity.com/gallery/data/media/335/marvel31.jpg

VS

Silver Surfer
http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/cartoons/silversurfer/silver_surfer_1.jpg

tru-marvell
With so prep on Doom's part it's possible, it happened when doom was able to steal SS powers, which he, SS, was able to reclaim of course

But in an "on the spot" h2h SS takes no problem 10/10

Horrificus
I think that a new criteria could actually be created for characters like Doom. Because, he should almost always be counted as having "prep".
It's just the way he is. Everything has been planned for, and he probably has defenses and offenses in place for everybody he has ever faced.

And, there are other characters like that. Then, the other side of the spectrum, for instance, might be the Savage Hulk, who would never have ANY prep.

Anyway, chances are that Doom is somewhat ready for his next meeting with Surfer. Unless Surfer has also "prep'ed" somehow, I think Doom might just beat him again. Even though Surfer would just beat him right back.

I see 5/10.

kgkg
Originally posted by Horrificus
I think that a new criteria could actually be created for characters like Doom. Because, he should almost always be counted as having "prep".
It's just the way he is. Everything has been planned for, and he probably has defenses and offenses in place for everybody he has ever faced.

And, there are other characters like that. Then, the other side of the spectrum, for instance, might be the Savage Hulk, who would never have ANY prep.

Anyway, chances are that Doom is somewhat ready for his next meeting with Surfer. Unless Surfer has also "prep'ed" somehow, I think Doom might just beat him again. Even though Surfer would just beat him right back.

I see 5/10. if doom had prep .......... but Surfer was trying to kill Doom.

Doom whould die..........

stupendous man
With prep Doom has taken down Galactus (in Secret Wars). I think given the appropriate amount of time he can take down SS.

With prep 8/10 Doom

Without prep 10/10 SS

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by stupendous man
With prep Doom has taken down Galactus (in Secret Wars). I think given the appropriate amount of time he can take down SS.

With prep 8/10 Doom

Without prep 10/10 SS

how did this happen?

galan7777777
without prep time doom would get slaughtered, but with prep time its more feasible...... i really like that pic of doom though!

guy222
doom failed again with the powa

norrin should

quanchi112
Surfer wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.