Marvel/DC Telepaths vs Spectre and Parallax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
A group of telepaths vs Spectre & Parallax. The team has 3 days of prep

Group Telepath
Maritan Manhunter
Psi-Lord
Onslaught
Despero
X-Man
Shazam
Dominus DC
Hyperstorm(616)
Cassandra Nova
Apocalypse
Goblin Queen
Voodoo(Wildstorm)

&

Ego- http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/e/ego.htm

Skeets
With the 3 days of prep the team say good byes to their loved ones and write their wills.

Juntai
Spectre invents the power to turn off their powers.
big grin

don't shiv
WoW, JUST 16 HRS AGO I WAS GOING THROUG A TRADE

"WRATH OF THE SPECTURE"

MY Gawd Spectre is Ruthless.

month on month , it reads like God meets Jack the Ripper, CHRIST. no wonder Federal govt and busybodies rallied against the industry in the dayz of Way back.

Spectre's got a temper, something fierce Jim Corrigan has pleaded time after time for permission to die and rest& & each time G.D. has overrulled him.

This is gonna be ugly.

golem370
So there is no way that team Telepath could win?

golem370
I will add Uni-Mind,Overmind,Proteus & Current Thanos

Tron
They still lose. You're putting all these people against the wrath of God and a being that destroys and recreates reality.

galan7777777
i think it would be close with 3 days of prep+ego on team 2, but i still dont see them being able to take down both parallax spectre (as long as spectre has full backing from god), but this wasnt specified in the thread, some team 2 has more of a chance

Skeets
Originally posted by galan7777777
i think it would be close with 3 days of prep+ego on team 2, but i still dont see them being able to take down both parallax spectre (as long as spectre has full backing from god), but this wasnt specified in the thread, some team 2 has more of a chance
Nah.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Skeets
Nah. i only say that team 2 has any sort of chance because it wasnt specified that spectre will be fully backed

Skeets
i only say that team 2 has any sort of chance because it wasnt specified that spectre will be fully backed
Where do you get this being backed by God thing?
If Spectre needs power for a certain task he just tapps into the power of the Logoz and it's done.

galan7777777
If Spectre needs power for a certain task he just tapps into the power of th eLogoz and it's done. spectre is only FULLY powered when he is being backed by god himself, and if he was then its no contest, but if not then it would be a better fight

Skeets
spectre is only FULLY powered when he is being backed by god himself, and if he was then its no contest, but if not then it would be a better fight
laughing out loud You trying to educate me on the Spectre?

galan7777777
laughing out loud You trying to educate me on the Spectre? nope, u simply asked a question

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Juntai
Spectre invents the power to turn off their powers.
big grin
laughing But it is true!

galan7777777
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
laughing But it is true! yes it is lol!

B dot Rob
I don't know I think the telepath team can pull off a win or two with Psi-Lord, Hyperstorm, Ego, Onslaught, and if you put Nate in his Shaman stage to at least hold back the other team long enough for everyone else (especially if you add Thanos and the Uni-Mind to the team) to locate a DEM somewhere of course the three days of prep will also help Thanos show up at near the end when only a few are left.

And I didn't see Shazam who will definately be a big help.

Skeets
nope, u simply asked a question
And then you just gave me further proof about not knowing what your talking about.

Originally posted by B dot Rob
I don't know I think the telepath team can pull off a win or two with Psi-Lord, Hyperstorm, Ego, Onslaught, and if you put Nate in his Shaman stage to at least hold back the other team long enough for everyone else (especially if you add Thanos and the Uni-Mind to the team) to locate a DEM somewhere of course the three days of prep will also help Thanos show up at near the end when only a few are left.
parallax waves his hand and the whole team is dead.

galan7777777
And then you just gave me further proof that you don't know what your talking about. ok buddy, how am i wrong?

golem370
Psi-Lord made his own reality right? Onslaught,Uni-Mind,Ego,Thanos & Hyperstorm would be one hell of a team.

Skeets
ok buddy, how am i wrong?
Read all your post in the thread regarding Spectre and God.

golem370
Well I thought it was automatic that KMC thread take place in a neutral place?

galan7777777
Originally posted by golem370
Psi-Lord made his own reality right? Onslaught,Uni-Mind,Ego,Thanos & Hyperstorm would be one hell of a team. thats what im saying 2.....

B dot Rob
I think you are selling the team with 3 mini Galan's and a guy who IIRC put up a good fight against the Spectre (Shazam) just a wee bit short. With 3 days of prep and theoretically all the knowledge in the universe there's quite a few DEM's they could pull out their asses.

galan7777777
I think you are selling the team with 3 mini Galan's and a guy who IIRC put up a good fight against the Spectre (Shazam) just a wee bit short. With 3 days of prep and theoretically all the knowledge in the universe there's quite a few DEM's they could pull out their asses. agreed

Skeets
Non of you guys read DC do you?

juggernaut66666
I do

galan7777777
Non of you guys read DC do you? yes i do, im verey much awar of what spectre and parallax are capable of, but they wouldnt beat team 2 wuth prep as easily as is being suggested

juggernaut66666
yes i do, im verey much awar of what spectre and parallax are capable of, but they wouldnt beat team 2 wuth prep as easily as is being suggested
hello both are easily above galactus

B dot Rob
Non of you guys read DC do you?

Explain to me how Dr. Fate puts up a good fight against Spectre but Ego, 3 guys who are basically Mini Galactuses, the Uni-Mind, and Thanos with prep can't find a way to get a single win?

galan7777777
hello both are easily above galactus i understand that, but they r going up against a very powerful group of characters that have prep time..... it would be a good fight

Skeets
I do
I know you do.Originally posted by galan7777777
yes i do, im verey much awar of what spectre and parallax are capable of, but they wouldnt beat team 2 wuth prep as easily as is being suggested
How are you gonna prepare against these 2?
Answer you can't.

juggernaut66666
i understand that, but they r going up against a very powerful group of characters that have prep time..... it would be a good fight
no cause spectre is atleast equal to the living tribunal no expression

Skeets
Explain to me how Dr. Fate puts up a good fight against Spectre but Ego, 3 guys who are basically Mini Galactuses, the Uni-Mind, and Thanos with prep can't find a way to get a single win?
Dr.Fate put up a good fight really?last I checked Spectre trapped him in his own helmet then killed his master Nabu.Spectre's been beating on Nabu since the Egyptian pharaoh days.

B dot Rob
Gather DEM omni-power (HOTU for example) using the Uni-Mind (which if you are putting together the most powerful Eternals is basically as close to omniscence as you can get).

juggernaut66666
i understand that, but they r going up against a very powerful group of characters that have prep time..... it would be a good fight

no cause spectre is atleast equal to the living tribunal no expression

golem370
No atleast to it he is at best in Living T level

galan7777777
no cause spectre is atleast equal to the living tribunal no expression at full power yes..... but it wasnt specified in this thread that spectre will be at full power

golem370
Well the Celestials were able to defeat Uni-Mind pretty easy

Skeets
Gather DEM omni-power (HOTU for example) using the Uni-Mind (which if you are putting together the most powerful Eternals is basically as close to omniscence as you can get).
Uni-mind couldn't even shake a Celestial.Originally posted by galan7777777
at full power yes..... but it wasnt specified in this thread that spectre will be at full power
Who's feeding you this garbage?

golem370
The fight take place in a neutral existence possibly Image Universe laughing out loud

galan7777777
Uni-mind couldn't even shake a Celestial.
Who's feeding you this garbage? wow, spectre gets his power from god himself, hence to be at full power he has to be backed by god

Skeets
wow, spectre gets his power from god himself, hence to be at full power he has to be backed by god
God doesn't get involved what so ever that's what the Spectre's for.Lets say Spectre needs extra power (which he wont be needing)he'll tap into the powers of the logoz and it's a done deal.

B dot Rob
http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/2608/pimpownedgd6.jpg

$ecrets

golem370
I am putting a vastly powerful group vs Spectre no outside help.

juggernaut66666
does it say BUDAPEST?? eek!

Skeets
http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/2608/pimpownedgd6.jpg

$ecrets
Ok..... I posted the whole fight in my respect thread go get the rest of the scans... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Even with all that power Spectre laid him out.Want me to post what Spectre did to him when they met afterwards?

B dot Rob
The fact that Captain Marvel was even able to AFFECT him shows that Spectre isn't really as powerful as you are making him out to be (I mean did someone say he was on the same level as the Living Tribunal, gtfoh with that garbage).

Skeets
The fact that Captain Marvel was even able to AFFECT him shows that Spectre isn't really as powerful as you are making him out to be (I mean did someone say he was on the same level as the Living Tribunal, gtfoh with that garbage).
Did you even read the book?

galan7777777
The fact that Captain Marvel was even able to AFFECT him shows that Spectre isn't really as powerful as you are making him out to be (I mean did someone say he was on the same level as the Living Tribunal, gtfoh with that garbage). very true

Skeets
very true
Did you read the book?

galan7777777
Did you read the book? that dosent really matter, the fact that he was able to inflict harm to spectre says enough

Skeets
that dosent really matter, the fact that he was able to inflict harm to spectre says enough
Good job..thumb up

B dot Rob
Okay what happened in the book? (keep in mind if it involves Spectre being weakened by anything less then the Presence himself you lose and or Captain Marvel being powered up by anything less then the Presence)

Skeets
Okay what happened in the book? (keep in mind if it involves Spectre being weakened by anything less then the Presence himself you lose and or Captain Marvel being powered up by anything less then the Presence)
What the hell....laughing out loud
and he actually was weakend by the presence as he was Hostless.

outavodka
Well i did read it in fact i own and read it like 3 timesThe ONLY WAY CAPTIM MARVEL GOT CLOSE was cuz Enchantress channeled every MAGICAL BEING'S ENERGY INTO CapMarv and we dont know if he could have won but Enchantress gave out or into her dark side becuz all the energy flowing thru her. and las i check casNova wasnt technically a telepath.

B dot Rob
Wait that was Day of Vengance which means that the Spectre wasn't depowered until he GOT a host. Oh and if Spectre's on LT's level all that magic would mean jack shit

Skeets
Wait that was Day of Vengance which means that the Spectre wasn't depowered until he GOT a host.
He's more powerful with a Host.

Skeets
Dp...no expression

galan7777777
What the hell....laughing out loud
and he actually was weakend by the presence as he was Hostless. i thought he couldnt appear as a truly physical being without a host?

outavodka
technically magic was to be destroyed by Spectre in DOV and nothing was gona stop it NOTHING!

outavodka
The only thing a host is to the Spectre is an anchor to being copral/having morals that conflict with jugement/n somethng else important

Skeets
Originally posted by outavodka
technically magic was to be destroyed by Spectre in DOV and nothing was gona stop it NOTHING!
Hence why the presence had to step in.

B dot Rob
What I don't understand is where you are getting Spectre being hostless makes him weaker?

outavodka
Hence why the presence had to step in. Correct! Happy Dance i love it when people understand comics!
Oh yeah still doin sigs skeets?

outavodka
What I don't understand is where you are getting Spectre being hostless makes him weaker? he wasnt weaker only NOT AS POWERFUL AS HE ALWAYS IS as in when hes weak he still rapes.

Skeets
What I don't understand is where you are getting Spectre being hostless makes him weaker?
From reading his books.Originally posted by outavodka
Correct! Happy Dance i love it when people understand comics!
Oh yeah still doin sigs skeets?
Yup.

outavodka
Have you done anything sick with Alucard?

Skeets
Have you done anything sick with Alucard?
I could.

outavodka
couldya pleeez! big grin big grin

Skeets
couldya pleeez! big grin big grin
No prob I'll pm you sometime soon.

Tron
at full power yes..... but it wasnt specified in this thread that spectre will be at full power

And it wasn't speficied that he wasn't, which means it's assumed that he's at his best, along with Parallax.

golem370
Revised my Group of Telepath
Maritan Manhunter
Psi-Lord
Onslaught
Despero
Shaman X-Man
Shazam
Dominus DC
Hyperstorm(616)
Cassandra Nova
Apocalypse
Goblin Queen
Voodoo(Wildstorm)
Ego- http://www.marvel.com/universe/Ego
Uni-Mind,
Overmind,
Proteus
Current Thanos
Godlike Cable
Shadowking
Emma Frost
Exodus
Mister M
Stryfe
Vulcan
&
Legion

guy222
and they still lose, good friend

spectre is very powerful

tjcoady
Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits
If Spectre needs power for a certain task he just tapps into the power of the Logoz and it's done.

That's not necessarily true.

It's been implied that when he's on his own, not obeying the direct edicts of his god-given mission (like in Days of Vengeance), he's not as powerful as he is otherwise. Hence the amped Captain Marvel stalemating him.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Galan007
i thought he couldnt appear as a truly physical being without a host?
He can.
When he was offering Crispus Allen to be his host. He was in his corporeal form.

occultdestroyer
Maritan Manhunter
Psi-Lord
Onslaught
Despero
Shaman X-Man
Shazam
Dominus DC
Hyperstorm(616)
Cassandra Nova
Apocalypse
Goblin Queen
Voodoo(Wildstorm)
Uni-Mind,
Overmind,
Proteus
Current Thanos
Godlike Cable
Shadowking
Emma Frost
Exodus
Mister M
Stryfe
Vulcan
&
Legion
It still is a curbstomp.
Maybe if you added someone like The Phantom Stranger, they get a chance

OneDumbG0
What are Spectre's best on-panel feats? Curious to hear people's opinions.

golem370
Last Revision
Mangog
Validus
Uatu the Watcher
Saturn Girl
Manchester Black
Supreme Intelligence
Maritan Manhunter
Psi-Lord
Onslaught
Despero
Shaman X-Man
Shazam
Dominus DC
Hyperstorm(616)
Cassandra Nova
Apocalypse
Goblin Queen
Voodoo(Wildstorm)
Uni-Mind,
Overmind,
Proteus
Current Thanos
Godlike Cable
Shadowking
Emma Frost
Exodus
Mister M
Stryfe
Vulcan
&
Legion

occultdestroyer
Last Revision
Mangog
Validus
Uatu the Watcher
Saturn Girl
Manchester Black
Supreme Intelligence
Maritan Manhunter
Psi-Lord
Onslaught
Despero
Shaman X-Man
Shazam
Dominus DC
Hyperstorm(616)
Cassandra Nova
Apocalypse
Goblin Queen
Voodoo(Wildstorm)
Uni-Mind,
Overmind,
Proteus
Current Thanos
Godlike Cable
Shadowking
Emma Frost
Exodus
Mister M
Stryfe
Vulcan
&
Legion confused

guy222
spectre/parallax still win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.