Dynamic Duo Showdown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Out of these pairs, which one has the best chance to win against all the other pairs.

Superman/Gladiator

Thor/Wonder Woman

Quasar/Green Lantern(Kyle at his best)

Firestorm/Sersi

Invisable Woman/Light Ray

Orion/Hulk

M'onel/Drax

Juntai
nice teams.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Juntai
nice teams.
Thanks. Now who is the best team among this bunch?

Juntai
One of the first 4 teams, having a hard time deciding.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Juntai
One of the first 4 teams, having a hard time deciding.

Me too. I wanna go with Thor and WW cuz they are probably my favorites. But I just see Sersi and Firestorm as being very dangerous. Hell any duo on this list can give an entire Superteam fits.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I guess me making the teams a combine of marvel and DC heroes doesn't leave much room for debate. Since some people who love marvel will say Spiderman can Beat Wonder Woman, and some people who love DC will say batman can beat the hulk. This thread is meant to inspire and insite serious debate on characters strength's and weaknesses by pairing them with someone from the other universe so every can look at all characters fairly and not thru thier own marvel is better, dc is better lense.

lilnutta12
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Out of these pairs, which one has the best chance to win against all the other pairs.

Superman/Gladiator - win via brute force

Thor/Wonder Woman - win via god powers

Quasar/Green Lantern(Kyle at his best) - win via cosmic-GL ring

Firestorm/Sersi - win via molecular manipulation

Invisable Woman/Light Ray - cant win in my eyes

Orion/Hulk - not sure here - but i like the team

M'onel/Drax - can just win dont need certain things to win

K3VIL

Superman/Gladiator

Thor/Wonder Woman

Firestorm/Sersi

Orion/Hulk

M'onel/Drax
It will come down to Thor and Diana VS Quasar and GL.
Orion and Hulk teaming up?Hulk is too much limited in a fight, he has strenght, durability, leaping, he ends here.
Also M'Onel and Drax is he's in the classic form will be a great duo, current Drax is ridicoulus.In his old days, he could shatter a planet with a punch and wasn't even in possess of the PG he would have stopped most of Annihilus army by his own

Validus
I'm between Firestorm/Sersi and GL/Quasar.

Skeets
Which Superman is this?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Skeets
Which Superman is this?

It's the one in the comics every month. Just regular superman.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by K3VIL
It will come down to Thor and Diana VS Quasar and GL.
Orion and Hulk teaming up?Hulk is too much limited in a fight, he has strenght, durability, leaping, he ends here.
Also M'Onel and Drax is he's in the classic form will be a great duo, current Drax is ridicoulus.In his old days, he could shatter a planet with a punch and wasn't even in possess of the PG he would have stopped most of Annihilus army by his own

I'm going for the classic drax, the uber strong and powerful one. Not this pansy drax they have now days.

Skeets
It's the one in the comics every month. Just regular superman.
Then he does this Solo.

MJOILNIR
I really like the Thor/WW team smile Very cool.......Weapons, weapons and more weapons.......Nice big juicy magical weaponsdroolio

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Skeets
Then he does this Solo.

Superman certainly can't solo Thor and WW. he'd be hammered and cut to pieces by himself. And for all intents and purposes, I'm betting she can pick up Thor's hammer and use it's powers as previously shown, while Thor would still retain his powers, altho he wouldnt' have them as focused. Could you imagine Thor's hammer tied to the mystical lariat of truth? it would be whirling and anything in it's way better move. Any, any of these duos would have to have the other person to gain a win over any of the other teams. Too much power for just one person to win. Hell, Light Ray and Invisable Woman working together are extremely dangerous.

Soljer
Hmmm....

I'm really thinking the Green Lantern/Quasar combination would take the win in the end.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
Hmmm....

I'm really thinking the Green Lantern/Quasar combination would take the win in the end.

Against Thor and WW? or for that matter Invisable Woman and Lightray. Each Team has it's own strengths that kinda counter some of the other teams. But I think Hal and Quasar may be my Third pick. After Thor and WW and Firestorm and Sersi coming in 2nd.

guy222
Superman/Gladiator

Thor/Wonder Woman

Firestorm/Sersi

Orion/Hulk

M'onel/Drax

Cogito
Kyle at his "best" was Classic Ion, and would stomp all the other teams combined.

Kyle w/o Ion at his "best" subconsciously created a being that trashed the JLA with utter ease.

Using either of those versions, Kyle wins. Post-Rebirth is another story...

JakeTheBank
Thor/Diana.

guy222
thor beds diana

stick out tongue

JakeTheBank
thumb up

FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.