Make your own Onslaught and put him in a vs match

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Onslaught was contructed from Professor X,Magneto,X-Man & Franklin Richards. If you were going to construct an Onslaught from 4 characters who would you use? I would guess I'd have Thanos,Silver Surfer,Despero & House of M Scarlet Witch vs Galactus

Superherovandal
Lets see Ion....Fernus...Dr. Strange and thats it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Dr. Fate, Takion, Superman 1M, Amazo

juggernaut66666
darkseid , Ion , dr strange ,

Thanos_1971
Composite Superman
The Fury
Korvac
Thanos

golem370
House of M or Doctor Strange who is more powerful

lilnutta12
TOAA - LT - SPECTRE - MXYZPLTK - there is absoloutely nothing to stop that - nothing

golem370
Don't put that jobber in there.

lilnutta12
oh and thta selection i just put against the omniverse - none of the people i put there though in other forms or incarnations

General Kon-El
Originally posted by lilnutta12
TOAA - LT - SPECTRE - MXYZPLTK - there is absoloutely nothing to stop that - nothing cheater stick out tongue

lilnutta12
true

darthgoober
Originally posted by lilnutta12
TOAA - LT - SPECTRE - MXYZPLTK - there is absoloutely nothing to stop that - nothing

Squirrel Girl, Batman w/prep, Bone Claw Wolverine, Captain America,= I win. laughing out loud

ExtraMision5555
WOLVERINE - WOLVERINE - WOLVERINE - WOLVERINE - there is absolutely nothing to stop that - nothing

darthgoober
No, but really, Jean Grey, Wave Rider, Black Bolt, and Multiple Man.

riv6672

Stoic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.