Deadpool v.s. Wolverine & Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
ok, deadpool has only enough prep time to grab his arsenal, wolverine is in his bone claw form and sarbretooth is in his adamantium version, and they will work together in this fight without any issues, they are all bloodlusted......... i think deadpool with his arsenal still takes this one, what do u think?

galan7777777
remeber that deadpool has regenerated from a puddel of "goo" and he was cursed with immortality by thanos

riceroost
Remember that Wolverine has healed from nothing, which beats healing from goo. Oh yeah, and Sabretooth's healing factor is at least that powerful since his Weapon X and Apoc upgrades put him above Wolverine. Either one of these guys could beat him one on one.

galan7777777
Originally posted by riceroost
Remember that Wolverine has healed from nothing, which beats healing from goo. Oh yeah, and Sabretooth's healing factor is at least that powerful since his Weapon X and Apoc upgrades put him above Wolverine. Either one of these guys could beat him one on one. when has wolvie healed from nothing?

invisiblewoman
deadpool takes it, he is imortal!

galan7777777
Originally posted by invisiblewoman
deadpool takes it, he is imortal! agreed

riceroost
Originally posted by galan7777777
when has wolvie healed from nothing?
1) Nitro burn down.
2) Venom series.
3) WW2 (with no metal bones) he survived multiple trips to the crematoriums in the Death Camps. He also survives decapitation, which is still a feat I can't remember DP ever reproducing.
4) Fission Gate at the Weapon X compound.
Originally posted by invisiblewoman
deadpool takes it, he is imortal! Who cares. Immortals do get beat. And Wolverine and Sabretooth are also immortal for all intensive purposes. They can't be killed.

galan7777777
1) Nitro burn down.
2) Venom series.
3) WW2 (with no metal bones) he survived multiple trips to the crematoriums in the Death Camps. He also survives decapitation, which is still a feat I can't remember DP ever reproducing.
Who cares. Immortals do get beat. And Wolverine and Sabretooth are also immortal for all intensive purposes. They can't be killed. wrong, its been shown that after undergoing immense physical trauma (when magneto ripped the adamantium from wolvies body) his HF burns itself out and wolvie looses all of his abilities including his HF, deadpool has no such limitations, he is immortal

Superherovandal
1) Nitro burn down.
2) Venom series.
Who cares. Immortals do get beat. And Wolverine and Sabretooth are also immortal for all intensive purposes. They can't be killed.
actually the one with Nitro is being explained in Wolvie 48 and the ones in which he survives the plane crashes.

don't shiv
deadpool teleports behind wolverine, decapitates him, throws his head outside the arena, then its ONE on ONE with Sabretooth.

Deadpool starts singing

& quot;aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aargh!"

Sabretooth flees & forfeits the fight.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Superherovandal
actually the one with Nitro is being explained in Wolvie 48 and the ones in which he survives the plane crashes. what do u mean its being explained?

galan7777777
Originally posted by don't shiv
deadpool teleports behind wolverine, decapitates him, throws his head outside the arena, then its ONE on ONE with Sabretooth.

Deadpool starts singing

& quot;aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aargh!"

Sabretooth flees & forfeits the fight. then DP goes home with a random girl at the bar lol!

endrict
to the death deadpool wins
logan and creed wins the fight

galan7777777
Originally posted by endrict
to the death deadpool wins
logan and greed wins the fight how so, DP is a more skilled combatant, and his HF is much greater

endrict
how so, DP is a more skilled combatant, and his HF is much greater

go read some comics buddy.. HF factor is better then both of them. but fighting wise they are all about the same but logan and creed have been around longer. they win

galan7777777
go read some comics buddy.. so u dont think DP is a more skilled combatant? haha thats funny, and his HF is far greater having healed from nothing but goo, and plus he is truly immortal

Superherovandal
what do u mean its being explained?

here. follow the link and press the link in it and scroll to Wolverine 48 solicitation.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t418224.html

endrict
DP is just as skilled as logan and creed but they have been around longer, so they win the fight.

galan7777777
DP is just as skilled as logan and creed but they have been around longer, so they win the fight. why will they win the fight? because they are older? wolvie has been beaten by DP in the past.....and DP has all of his arsenal

thedude1948
Deadpool barely beats Wolverine, he gets his ass kicked when sabretooth is added.

galan7777777
Originally posted by thedude1948
Deadpool barely beats Wolverine, he gets his ass kicked when sabretooth is added. u think so? even with his arsenal?

ExtraMision5555
Depends on what DP has in his arsenal, which is incredibly random

DP can beat definately Wolverine Solo, Sabertooth? Perhaps, But both of them combind, DP will have his hands full* But of course, they have no way of killing him.

And uhhh, lets be serious, ANY healing feat Wolverine could possibly come up with is still inferior to Deadpools Healing Factor. DP doesnt even have Solid internal organs. Plus immortality, you cant beat that.

If DP came to this fight with some strange futureistic weapon, he might be able to win, but between sabertooth and wolvie, odds are against DP, Mostly because of sabertooth

galan7777777
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Depends on what DP has in his arsenal, which is incredibly random

DP can beat definately Wolverine Solo, Sabertooth? Perhaps, But both of them combind, DP will have his hands full* But of course, they have no way of killing him.

And uhhh, lets be serious, ANY healing feat Wolverine could possibly come up with is still inferior to Deadpools Healing Factor. DP doesnt even have Solid internal organs. Plus immortality, you cant beat that.

If DP came to this fight with some strange futureistic weapon, he might be able to win, but between sabertooth and wolvie, odds are against DP, Mostly because of sabertooth id say dp could stuff grenades down sabretooth's throat and beat him, and then hed just slice and dice wolvie

endrict
why will they win the fight? because they are older? wolvie has been beaten by DP in the past.....and DP has all of his arsenal

he is fighting wolverine "and" sabertooth.. DP looses the fight badly

ExtraMision5555
id say dp could stuff grenades down sabretooth's throat and beat him, and then hed just slice and dice wolvie

Its possible, and i wouldent put that past deadpool, im sure he wouldent mind losing a hand if it ment winning

DP is capable of winning this, but its unlikely, but i duno enough about sabertooth to say how much of a chance DP has

galan7777777
Its possible, and i wouldent put that past deadpool, im sure he wouldent mind losing a hand if it ment winning

DP is capable of winning this, but its unlikely, but i duno enough about sabertooth to say how much of a chance DP has well if he lost a hand it would just come back anyway

ExtraMision5555
well if he lost a hand it would just come back anyway

err yeah, thats waht was saying, yes

but like i said, DP would need his finest arsenal to have a chance of winning this, Sabertooth makes this a really difficult fight

galan7777777
err yeah, thats waht was saying, yes

but like i said, DP would need his finest arsenal to have a chance of winning this, Sabertooth makes this a really difficult fight agreed, it terms of durability DP is overwhelmingly better, but as u said the only chance of him beating both of them is with damn good weapons from his arsenal

ExtraMision5555
agreed, it terms of durability DP is overwhelmingly better, but as u said the only chance of him beating both of them is with damn good weapons from his arsenal

Yup
smile smile

galan7777777
Yup
smile smile but i still personally feel that DP could find a way 2 do it

Jyppe
Talk about wolverine fanboys.... *Rolls eyes*

galan7777777
Originally posted by Jyppe
Talk about wolverine fanboys.... *Rolls eyes* what??

ExtraMision5555

?

endrict

if you dont like the thread THEN GTF OUT.

galan7777777
if you dont like the thread THEN GTF OUT. my sediments exactly!

galan7777777
anywayz i feel dp has a real good chance here!

Tron
u think so? even with his arsenal?

His arsenal didn't stop Squirrel Girl. And Wolverine and Sabertooth have fought tougher foes with arsenals just as big. And as I've said before, immortality doesn't keep you from getting your ass kicked. Deadpool's good, but his chances of beating both of these guys combined are very slim. It would take a serious plot device for him to take this.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Tron
His arsenal didn't stop Squirrel Girl. And Wolverine and Sabertooth have fought tougher foes with arsenals just as big. And as I've said before, immortality doesn't keep you from getting your ass kicked. Deadpool's good, but his chances of beating both of these guys combined are very slim. It would take a serious plot device for him to take this.

lol, why do people bring up squirrle girl? did i miss something? your talking about the squirrle girl one encounter in the most recent cable & daedpool right? if so, that wasnt exactlya fight, but goofy none the less

but for the record i agree, Daedpool would be hard pressed to take both of them on at the same time. he has been known to have questionably powerful weaponry at times (not saying that applies here)

galan7777777
lol, why do people bring up squirrle girl? did i miss something? your talking about the squirrle girl one encounter in the most recent cable & daedpool right? if so, that wasnt exactlya fight, but goofy none the less

but for the record i agree, Daedpool would be hard pressed to take both of them on at the same time. he has been known to have questionably powerful weaponry at times (not saying that applies here) i think he could pull it off with his arsenal

X-Logan
I think Wolverine wins this by himself, so does Sabretooth.

galan7777777
Originally posted by X-Logan
I think Wolverine wins this by himself, so does Sabretooth. how so?, Dp has already beaten logan in the past

X-Logan
how so?, Dp has already beaten logan in the past
yes,a no healing factor Logan.

galan7777777
Originally posted by X-Logan
yes,a no healing factor Logan. well he clearly has a HF or else he would have been killed smile

capt it up
well he clearly has a HF or else he would have been killed smile
actaully his healing factor was on the frizt and was barly working and only started to work after deadpool left. Deadpool even mentions that fact that wolverine does not even have a working healing factor.

galan7777777
Originally posted by capt it up
actaully his healing factor was on the frizt and was barly working and only started to work after deadpool left. Deadpool even mentions that fact that wolverine does not even have a working healing factor. right, but dp still beat wolvie HF or not

capt it up
right, but dp still beat wolvie HF or not
are you slow?

Wolverine healing factor was on the frizt. Deadpool did not beat a wokring healing factor wolverine. Deadpool only won that match due to the fact wolverines healing factor was barly working. In a forum match deadpool would neevr be so lucky as to fight a non working healing factor wolverine. So your evidnece is quite mute since it would never happen in a forum battle.

galan7777777
are you slow?

Wolverine healing factor was on the frizt. Deadpool did not beat a wokring healing factor wolverine. Deadpool only won that match due to the fact wolverines healing factor was barly working. In a forum match deadpool would neevr be so lucky as to fight a non working healing factor wolverine. So your evidnece is quite mute since it would never happen in a forum battle. hm, dp's HF is at least 10x's greater then logans, its been stated as the fastest in marvel

capt it up
hm, dp's HF is at least 10x's greater then logans, its been stated as the fastest in marvel
no it not. were the hell did you come up with 10x faster?

no your just making shit up. when was it ever stated to be the fastest in amrvel can you prove this? what does that have to do with a fight any ways.

galan7777777
no it not. were the hell did you come up with 10x faster?

no your just making shit up. when was it ever stated to be the fastest in amrvel can you prove this? what does that have to do with a fight any ways. it really dosent, but what im saying is that while it would be a good fight i feel dp with his arsenal would beat wolv, and sabretooth...... without his arsenal he would be badly beaten, but not killed lol!

juggernaut66666
deadpool 8/10

galan7777777
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
deadpool 8/10 thats about right

Rewmac
Deadpool. He got agility, healing factor, immortality, guns and skills on his side... While Wolverine only got bad temper, bad smell, the "grrr" effect and some kitchen knifes...

Tron
One question: Are you using the same adamantium Sabertooth that beat Wendigo?

galan7777777
Originally posted by Tron
One question: Are you using the same adamantium Sabertooth that beat Wendigo? it is just the normal version

Rewmac
It really doesn't matter. Maybe they showed Wolverine more...Obviously coz he appears in more comics...But it's clear that Wade outskilled him a couple of times. And since Sabretooth isn't that of a team player. And even Wolverine beats him up, well Wade can waste him too...

galan7777777
Originally posted by Rewmac
It really doesn't matter. Maybe they showed Wolverine more...Obviously coz he appears in more comics...But it's clear that Wade outskilled him a couple of times. And since Sabretooth isn't that of a team player. And even Wolverine beats him up, well Wade can waste him too... those were my thoughts as well

Soleran
I don't think DP is going to get anything but maybe a win or two with both these guys on him at the same time.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Soleran
I don't think DP is going to get anything but maybe a win or two with both these guys on him at the same time. i would be a much better fight then dp v.s. a single 1 of them lol!

capt it up

ExtraMision5555
Wolverine would break down in tears becuase hes allready lost twice, and while sabertooth was consoleing him deadpool would simotainously slice their heads off.

thedude1948
This is a spite thread. Deadpool gets his ass kicked all the time by Shen Kuei who is just a normal human, he is getting way overrated here.

It isnt like Deadpool can beat Wolverine easily either, I'd say Deadpool beats Wolverine 6/10 times. With Sabretooth added he has no chance. Deadpool doesnt really have that big of an arsenal, a coupla handguns, an SMG, some grenades, 2 cheap katanas, He usually carries that stuff around anyways.

I really like Deadpool, but if you read his comics you should know he has no chance .

galan7777777
This is a spite thread. Deadpool gets his ass kicked all the time by Shen Kuei who is just a normal human, he is getting way overrated here.

It isnt like Deadpool can beat Wolverine easily either, I'd say Deadpool beats Wolverine 6/10 times. With Sabretooth added he has no chance. Deadpool doesnt really have that big of an arsenal, a coupla handguns, an SMG, some grenades, 2 cheap katanas, He usually carries that stuff around anyways.

I really like Deadpool, but if you read his comics you should know he has no chance . just because certain people arent agreeing with u dosent make this a spite thread...... and ru a moderator?

capt it up
just because certain people arent agreeing with u dosent make this a spite thread...... and ru a moderator?
no this really should be a spite thread it quite rediclous you think deadpool could beat them at the same time

galan7777777
no this really should be a spite thread it quite rediclous you think deadpool could beat them at the same time do u think its rediculous when wolvie is put up against superman? i doubt it, but i do... the only thing is that i dont sit there and call em spite threads

capt it up
do u think its rediculous when wolvie is put up against superman? i doubt it, but i do... the only thing is that i dont sit there and call em spite threads
actaully I do find that ridiculous and I do call them spite threads

galan7777777
actaully I do find that ridiculous and I do call them spite threads haha ure funny!

capt it up
haha ure funny!
why is that funny ?

thedude1948
Who has Deadpool ever gone against that makes you think he can beat these 2 guys?

galan7777777
Who has Deadpool ever gone against that makes you think he can beat these 2 guys? who have wolvie and sabretooth gone against that make u think they could beat DP? its a double edged sword

capt it up
who have wolvie and sabretooth gone against that make u think they could beat DP? its a double edged sword
hmm lets see.

wolverines gone up against thing,namor,hulk,wendigo,rough-house,tiger shark ect.

saberooth has killed wendigo and gone at it with rogue and others

Rewmac
Deadpool has beaten Wolverine....Don't you read Wolverine annual 1999??? And yeah Sabretooth...He is more tougher than he thinks. Wade is just better...What Wolverine does is being angry and saying "Grrr" and then Claws come out and then someone kicks his ass...

Doc Potato
Well, Deadpool pimps 'em both. Why couldnt he just grab one, teleport to some skyscraper, drop 'em and 'port back to deal with the other? laughing out loud

Doc Potato
hmm lets see.

wolverines gone up against thing,namor,hulk,wendigo,rough-house,tiger shark ect.

saberooth has killed wendigo and gone at it with rogue and others Wolverine is overrated and the king of fanboy characters. And you do know that KMC is for 13s and over, right? big grin

Rewmac
Originally posted by Doc Potato
Wolverine is overrated and the king of fanboy characters. And you do know that KMC is for 13s and over, right? big grin

Yeah, give it to him big grin laughing

Jyppe
Where's Jinzin when you need him..? How high super/echanced strength Deadpool has? Some people here say Sabretooth is on a spider-man level strenght wise.. He has taken couple of Sinister's super soldiers which had high strength, speed, durability, healingfactor and optic blasts. Sure they weren't that great fighters, but they didn't need to be.

Tassadar
Wolverine is overrated and the king of fanboy characters. And you do know that KMC is for 13s and over, right? big grin

no Not funny.

galan7777777
Where's Jinzin when you need him..? How high super/echanced strength Deadpool has? Some people here say Sabretooth is on a spider-man level strenght wise.. He has taken couple of Sinister's super soldiers which had high strength, speed, durability, healingfactor and optic blasts. Sure they weren't that great fighters, but they didn't need to be. how can this combat dp's arsenal?

Metalmanx
Where's Jinzin when you need him..? How high super/echanced strength Deadpool has? Some people here say Sabretooth is on a spider-man level strenght wise.. He has taken couple of Sinister's super soldiers which had high strength, speed, durability, healingfactor and optic blasts. Sure they weren't that great fighters, but they didn't need to be.

Sabretooth is below Spidey in terms of strength. I'd be ST at around 10 tons at the most.

And Deadpool does exhibit super strength, approximately in the 2-ton range.

Tron
actaully I do find that ridiculous and I do call them spite threads

Although I agree with you, you need to go to the rules to see what the definition of a spite thread is.

ExtraMision5555

Sabertooth is definately stronger than DP

2 ton range is a safe estimate, it could be higher

galan7777777
Sabertooth is definately stronger than DP

2 ton range is a safe estimate, it could be higher agreed

capt it up
Deadpool has beaten Wolverine....Don't you read Wolverine annual 1999???
You mean when wolverine healing factor was on the frizt? Ya nice evidence of a fair fight lol.

And yeah Sabretooth...He is more tougher than he thinks. Wade is just better...What Wolverine does is being angry and saying "Grrr" and then Claws come out and then someone kicks his ass...
Another amazingly ignorant post by you. As always you say some of the dumbest thing possible

Wolverine is overrated and the king of fanboy characters.
No at all, if any thing he is extremely hated on the forums.

And you do know that KMC is for 13s and over, right? big grin
You do know I could out debate you in my sleep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.