Odin runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Odin runs the gauntlet with 5 hours to rest between each battle. Who stops him?

1) Hercules
2) Beta Ray Bill
3) Black Adam
4) Mongul & Mongal
5) Dr. Fate (Hector Hall)
6) SHAZAM (wizard)
7) Classic Ion
8) Pre-Crisis Molecule Man

galan7777777
i can see him with the odinforce making it to #7 before he was stopped, but he definatley would be stopped at #8

juggernaut66666
classic ion kills him 1000000000000000000000000000000/10

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Odin runs the gauntlet with 5 hours to rest between each battle. Who stops him?

1) Hercules
2) Beta Ray Bill
3) Black Adam
4) Mongul & Mongal
5) Dr. Fate (Hector Hall)
6) SHAZAM (wizard)
7) Classic Ion
8) Pre-Crisis Molecule Man
You seriously want this guy to die... you spiter.
If you by Pre-crisis Molecule man mean Pre-retcon Molecule man, becuase Molecule man was not a part of DC so he wasent a part of the infinity crisis. -- This Molecule man however was Pre-retcon Beyonder jr.
No being in the Multi-verse could scale Beyonder's power, and neither Molecule man's they were all enigmas to them. That's why they fought.

They work like they do today, but insteed of having the absolute ininifte powersource they had back than they now share a cosmic cube.
*However Pre-retcon Molecule man could destroy the Multi-verse with relative ease.

Classic Ion, remade the Universe, and not just a universe, the entire DC Universe, in other word everything that is DC.

SHAZAM... Well Odin woudlent last long here either

Dr. Fate, espacially Hector Hall is considered equal to Dr. Strange. Thus more powerful than Odin

The rest, well they are pretty much Odin-snack.
So he makes it to 5

lilnutta12
you no i was just reading secret wars - and noticed how powerful molecul man is

he's strong indeed

7 stops him though

molecule man would obliterate him - then shred his odin force apart

Priest
Ion stops him

nvrbeenwthagirl
Molecule man was like one of my favorite villians of all time. I love when he told she Hulk he could kill her and bring her back, just to do it all over and over again. Odin is stopped at the Wizard Shazam. It takes the likes of a being near Spectre lvl to kill Shazam.

General Kon-El
Oops my bad instead of Pre crisis i meant pre retcon

MJOILNIR
I think he can make it #7. #6 would make a helluva fight but I believe Odin can beat Shazam. Thats me though. LOL

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
I think he can make it #7. #6 would make a helluva fight but I believe Odin can beat Shazam. Thats me though. LOL

You so not serious. I hope not. Odin isn't even immortal.

MJOILNIR
yea, Im serious. Immortal dosnt really matter in a fight to the first ko anyway. If it mattered that much Id just put Mr. Immortal against anyone. He's gonna outlive everyone, lol

nvrbeenwthagirl
yea, Im serious. Immortal dosnt really matter in a fight to the first ko anyway. If it mattered that much Id just put Mr. Immortal against anyone. He's gonna outlive everyone, lol

I just dont' think Odin can beat Shazam. Maybe I"m wrong. But Odin is very much a powerful sky father. But I would put him just under Zeus. And Zeus and Shazam are probably near equal footing. THey could fight for ages, while Shazam wouldn't be aging and in no real danger of dying.

MJOILNIR
In marvel I kinda think Odin is a bit above Zeus. Just my opinion though. Thor stood up to Zeus for months in marvel befor loseing. Thor couldent do that to Odin. Thor himself stated after gaining the Odin power he never truely realized how powerful Odin was until now. I think Odin could probably turn back the clock so to speak with the Odin power if he wanted. Reverse the effects of aging. Its possible I guess, Thor stopped time with it. Ah, well thats kinda the way I look at it anyway. In the actual myths the Asgardians were Immortal but fated to die in ragnarok. Well actually some were suppose to survive. Thors two sons Magni and Modi. Baldur was suppose to be reborn after ragnarok as well.

Soljer
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I just dont' think Odin can beat Shazam. Maybe I"m wrong. But Odin is very much a powerful sky father. But I would put him just under Zeus. And Zeus and Shazam are probably near equal footing. THey could fight for ages, while Shazam wouldn't be aging and in no real danger of dying.

Odin is Zeus' superior.

no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer

Odin is Zeus' superior.

no expression

In marvel yes. But DC zeus is more powerful than Odin.

General Kon-El
In marvel I kinda think Odin is a bit above Zeus. Just my opinion though. Thor stood up to Zeus for months in marvel befor loseing. Thor couldent do that to Odin. Thor himself stated after gaining the Odin power he never truely realized how powerful Odin was until now. I think Odin could probably turn back the clock so to speak with the Odin power if he wanted. Reverse the effects of aging. Its possible I guess, Thor stopped time with it. Ah, well thats kinda the way I look at it anyway. In the actual myths the Asgardians were Immortal but fated to die in ragnarok. Well actually some were suppose to survive. Thors two sons Magni and Modi. Baldur was suppose to be reborn after ragnarok as well. when did Thor fight Zeusfor months? I remember when the avengers when at him and he kicked their asses.

MJOILNIR
I cant remember the issue #, its over in the respect thread. The "months" parts where only said/insinuated on panel. Ill see if I can find it.

MJOILNIR
I cant find the issue # but the scans are on page 10 of the respect thread coutasy of Accel. I will note that neither one was going all out but they were atill fighting pretty damn hard. Zeus even says not since the titans has he meet such a challenge. The fight was to more prove a point than anything. Pretty cool though.

batdude123
Shazam and Odin split their wins right down the middle 5/10. Ion kicks Odin's ass 100000/10, and Pre-Retcon MM takes Odin down 10000000000000000000000000000000000000/10.

Juntai
I also think Shazam could fight Odin on pretty even grounds.

Validus
Originally posted by Juntai
I also think Shazam could fight Odin on pretty even grounds.
It would be interesting. Odin's a warrior whereas Shazam is more of a mage.

rotiart
1. Yes
2. Yes.
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. Yes
6. Maybe
7. No
8. HE L LL LL L L LLLLLL NO!.

Soujaboy
You so not serious. I hope not. Odin isn't even immortal.

He actually is erm If ragnarok never came upon the Asgardians they would all be immortal.

aliveinboston

How DC portrays their characters has no bearing on how Marvel portrays theirs. Marvel gods, particularly asgardians, are far more powerful in the marvel universe than DC gods in the DC universe. As a result Odin would obliterate shazam.

Molecule man was a stupid idea, just like the beyonder.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by aliveinboston
How DC portrays their characters has no bearing on how Marvel portrays theirs. Marvel gods, particularly asgardians, are far more powerful in the marvel universe than DC gods in the DC universe. As a result Odin would obliterate shazam.

Molecule man was a stupid idea, just like the beyonder.

Zeus in DC is part of the uber powerful quintessesance. So is Shazam. Either of them would spank odin.

Jesse7
I think Dr. Fate could give Odin a run for his money.

draxx_tOfU
In marvel yes. But DC zeus is more powerful than Odin.

even in marvel, both are equal no expression

General Kon-El
I cant find the issue # but the scans are on page 10 of the respect thread coutasy of Accel. I will note that neither one was going all out but they were atill fighting pretty damn hard. Zeus even says not since the titans has he meet such a challenge. The fight was to more prove a point than anything. Pretty cool though. wat.....is that the one where he fights She-Hulk, Thor, Namor, and Pulsar? And when Hercules was like out?

Mider999
does shazam stalemate him

General Kon-El
Shazam beats odin's asgardian butt if you ask me

joesha28
Odin is definately more powerful than Shazam i would say. DOV Spectre would have more trouble with Odin himself.

aliveinboston
Zeus in DC is part of the uber powerful quintessesance. So is Shazam. Either of them would spank odin.

You obviously haven't the slightest clue about Marvel Odin's feats. You keep trying to equate characters from two seperate pubishers simply because they have the same name. This is an incorrect approach. Marvel Odin is far more powerful than any other Marvel "skyfather" due to his largely exclusive access and control of the Odin Power.

aliveinboston
wat.....is that the one where he fights She-Hulk, Thor, Namor, and Pulsar? And when Hercules was like out?

If youre talking about the fight between Marvel Zeus and Thor, Marvel Zeus wasn't trying to hurt him. He easily overpowered Thor in everyway but was trying to convince him rather than destroy him. He could have easily killed Thor outright.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
even in marvel, both are equal no expression

If Odin didnt have the Odin Power, Zeus might even beat Odin.

MJOILNIR
wat.....is that the one where he fights She-Hulk, Thor, Namor, and Pulsar? And when Hercules was like out?
No, Thor and Zeus are alone during this fight.

Superherovandal
I don't see how Odin is more powerful than Shazam. I'd say its an even 5/10 for both.

General Kon-El
Originally posted by aliveinboston
If youre talking about the fight between Marvel Zeus and Thor, Marvel Zeus wasn't trying to hurt him. He easily overpowered Thor in everyway but was trying to convince him rather than destroy him. He could have easily killed Thor outright. uhm yes i know. im not stupid no expression

guy222

celestialdemon
Stops at Ion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.