Thornaught vs Super Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Here is the senario Superman and Captain Marvel combine to become Supermarvel No weakness to magic and a wielder of Magic the Supermarvel. and Thor some how gets the hold of the Cyttorak Gem and uses it to become Invulnerable to harm and a damn near impenetrable force field and with his hammer becomes alot more powerful who wins

outavodka
Thor/with classic Juggz power amalgm for the win

Soleran
Thornaught wins, they couldn't stop him.

K3VIL
This is one sided.
Thor can beat Supes in a normal match.
You gave him the Cyttorak Gem, man it wouldn't even be fun to watch.
If you gave Supes the abilities of a herald or someone who can overcome Cyttorak's magic then it's a match.But onestly it wouldn't be fun either.

Tassadar
Thornaught says "Lo, bow mortal, for I am the Juggernaut B1tch!" and SuperMarvel dies, because he would be laughing to hard to get out of the way of Thornaughts bashing him in the face with Mjolnir using his vastly superior speed(SuperMarvels)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by K3VIL
This is one sided.
Thor can beat Supes in a normal match.
You gave him the Cyttorak Gem, man it wouldn't even be fun to watch.
If you gave Supes the abilities of a herald or someone who can overcome Cyttorak's magic then it's a match.But onestly it wouldn't be fun either.

When was Thor able to beat Superman? DId I miss something?

galan7777777
does supermarvel still have weakness to kryptonite?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by galan7777777
does supermarvel still have weakness to kryptonite?
What does this have to do with the fight?

galan7777777
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
What does this have to do with the fight? it was just a personal question i had, but i still think thoronaught takes it!

stupendous man
I'm not sure anyone could take down the Thor/Juggy combo. Cool character tho, and I'd love to see a few fights with him! cool

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by stupendous man
I'm not sure anyone could take down the Thor/Juggy combo. Cool character tho, and I'd love to see a few fights with him! cool

Oh yes someone could. Imagine Superman with WW's Weapons. Her shield is stronger than Juggy's. And her sword and tiara can kill even Gods. With The Guantlet of atlas, Superman would be a blur of might. and Thornaut would be smoke. Cut to pieces by the invinceable SuperWonder.

Soljer
Hmmm...I'm a bit confused about how exactly to approach this.

Superman being empowered by Shazam? Hmm..maybe Captain Marvel's dna was changed to that of a kryptonian, so he would be powered by the sun?

Hmm...

If we are simply to pool the powers, Thornaught takes it. If we are to compound them, though? Well...I'd say Thor could keep up with Superman's speed, but certainly not with the speed of a Shazam'd Superman.

But, on the same token, there is no conceivable way for Thornaught to be injured.

Stalemate. erm.

badabing
Everybody knows that Billy has all the powers of the wizard Shazam now, right? This increased Marvels powers.

Soljer
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Oh yes someone could. Imagine Superman with WW's Weapons. Her shield is stronger than Juggy's. And her sword and tiara can kill even Gods. With The Guantlet of atlas, Superman would be a blur of might. and Thornaut would be smoke. Cut to pieces by the invinceable SuperWonder.

There is no conclusive evidence to make up believe that any of Wonder Woman's weapons would be able to pass through Juggernaut's forcefield. Or even damage him, once their momentum was sapped.

MJOILNIR
Its gonna come back to the old Juggs question. How can you hurt him? Juggs is invincible whether people like it or not. Marvels offical standing is that hes invulnerable.

Soljer
Originally posted by badabing
Everybody knows that Billy has all the powers of the wizard Shazam now, right? This increased Marvels powers.

I think it was supposed to be the more 'classic' Captain Marvel....

Otherwise....Billy (Pretty much SHAZAM) could solo this....

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
There is no conclusive evidence to make up believe that any of Wonder Woman's weapons would be able to pass through Juggernaut's forcefield. Or even damage him, once their momentum was sapped.

Momentum is something that is sapped from a non living object that has been thrown. Something being thrown like a punch from someone with the combined might of superman and ww isn't goign to be slowed down much if at all. The Tiara could be slowed down. But the sword would have near infinite strength fueling it's momentum. It wouldn't be slowed. Gog is leagues and away more powerful than thor or the juggernaut or even them combined, and ww hurt him with it. I think SuperWOnder could do it that much better and faster to thornaught.

badabing
Originally posted by Soljer
I think it was supposed to be the more 'classic' Captain Marvel....

Otherwise....Billy (Pretty much SHAZAM) could solo this....
Got ya. cool

badabing
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Its gonna come back to the old Juggs question. How can you hurt him? Juggs is invincible whether people like it or not. Marvels offical standing is that hes invulnerable.
I guess a magical, divine or physical force greater than Cyttorak.

Soujaboy
I guess a magical, divine or physical force greater than Cyttorak.

There really isn't much forces greater than that of Cyttorak.

Soujaboy
When was Thor able to beat Superman? DId I miss something?

Logic yes

Soujaboy
Momentum is something that is sapped from a non living object that has been thrown. Something being thrown like a punch from someone with the combined might of superman and ww isn't goign to be slowed down much if at all. The Tiara could be slowed down. But the sword would have near infinite strength fueling it's momentum. It wouldn't be slowed. Gog is leagues and away more powerful than thor or the juggernaut or even them combined, and ww hurt him with it. I think SuperWOnder could do it that much better and faster to thornaught.

Do you honestly believe that living objects can't have there momentum sapped? It's called inertia just about everything that moves, moves because of it's inertia.

badabing
Originally posted by Soujaboy
There really isn't much forces greater than that of Cyttorak.
Bone claws, duh! doh

Soujaboy
Bone claws, duh! doh

Oh yea, my bad. doh

golem370
Super Marvel has the combined strength of Superman & Captain Marvel no weakness to magic but still has the weakness to Krytonite he has the ability to produce mystical lighting but not the full Shazam Wizards powers what ever normal CM can do Super Marvel can

Thornaut has the combined strength of both Thor and Classic Juggernaut and all of the powers that Thor and Thors hammer has and the durabilty and stamina of Juggernaut also If Thor is able he can tap into the power of the Cyttorak Gem in that chance he would face Super Marvel with the Full Wizards powers.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by golem370
Here is the senario Superman and Captain Marvel combine to become Supermarvel No weakness to magic and a wielder of Magic the Supermarvel. and Thor some how gets the hold of the Cyttorak Gem and uses it to become Invulnerable to harm and a damn near impenetrable force field and with his hammer becomes alot more powerful who wins

Thornought easily. They have no way of causing Thornought any harm and even regular Thor has the power to destroy SuperMarvel. There is no such thing as no weakness to magic. Just because you're not allergic to water doesnt mean you can't drown.

Tassadar

That statement was so biased, I dont know how to reply to it without insulting you. So I wont. sad

invisiblewoman
Originally posted by aliveinboston
Thornought easily. They have no way of causing Thornought any harm and even regular Thor has the power to destroy SuperMarvel. There is no such thing as no weakness to magic. Just because you're not allergic to water doesnt mean you can't drown.
good point!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.