Whats the worst thing that could happen??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Denniz234
I was just wondering what everyone thinks the worst thing could happen in potc 3
(sorry if there has already been a thread like this)

for example it being jack/liz or will/liz

Jcksparrows
The worst ending to POTC 3? Probably Liz ending up with Will.

CaptinJackLover
DIDDO!!!

coolmovies
jack is dead

Jack of Blades
No the worst thing woud be the whole world blowing up.Then there coudnt be any coutinue and everybody woud be dead.The End

CaptinJackLover
yeah...cuz that will realll happen (very sarcastic)

coolmovies
are you on about POTC3 ?

jessigem
worst possible scenario: will and jack die. the two hotties.

CaptinJackLover
again DIDDO!

Denniz234
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
again DIDDO!

lol i think the word you are looking for is DITTO

Denniz234
i think that the worst poss scenario is jack dieing

CaptinJackLover
Originally posted by Denniz234
lol i think the word you are looking for is DITTO

oops lol my bad...o well imn gonna spell it with d's big grin

willofthewisp
Worst case scenario?

1. Jack dies

2. Jack doesn't die but Will pulls a Darth Vader and tries to kill everyone else.

willofthewisp
Got another one.

3. Elizabeth dies. You may not think you care about her, but I have a soft spot for her, and her death would really mess everyone else up.

choosewisely
nice third one big grin

2 could turn out funny. will walking with a rum barrel on his head telling jack he's his father

willofthewisp
Lol, I meant it seriously, but that was a great image! Bloody stupid Will. laughing out loud

choosewisely
trie doesn't say he will kill 'm
and he was trying to kill jack and norri in 2

ivebeendepped43
i love that deleted scene. "We could use a ship! The fact is that i was going to not tell Barbossa about bloody Will in exchange for a ship, because as long as he didn't know about bloody Will I had something to bargain with. Which now no one has! Thanks to bloody stupid Will!" hhhmmm, worst ending....Rum being discontinued! Whay will MY Jack drink? That is his pleasure in life!

choosewisely
blink

jessigem
double blink

evilm0nki3
I love it that too...Bloody stupid will... i shall use it in my insults.....

jessigem
you're gunna call somebody "bloody stupid will"?

evilm0nki3
no...not the will part...just bloody stupid.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

CaptinJackLover
lol...

evilm0nki3
haha i said "i love it that too".... Ahem...I love that too. big grin

jessigem
lol
"bloody stupid" is what that guy from hell's kitchen says.

willofthewisp
But Jack used it best.

Chiki Mina
i think the worse thing that could happen if, or ONE OF, is if will turns like davy. then there would prob be a 4th one...wait is that bad??!! never mind scratch that!! i hope they make a fourth!!

katelovespirate
worst possible ending, disney pulling a disney with the"happily ever after" and "everyone gets someone" with Liz and Will ending together, and Jack randomly snogging some cheap floozy just for kicks as the credits roll.

Chiki Mina
i so agree with u kate. i prefer jack/liz=happy ending and will with a gurl he met during movie 3 like some gurl who was in danger and he fell in love w her..something like that. i think that would be a satisfying ending. wink

Chiki Mina
well ill talk w u guys later i have to go i have college tomorow uhg! take care!! happy

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/customsig_100151_6k.gif

willofthewisp
Yeah, Jack ending up with another hooker would really suck. It would be like he didn't learn anything from his adventures with Liz and Will.

taliakai
jack and liz getting killed and then will dieing from a broken heart.

or the movie just not coming out. SCARY!

or will and liz marrying and tia and jack good bye funny one liners from jack to lizsad

lovethemtigers
A happy ending for me in POTC 3 is Jack and Liz sailing off together to on the Black Pearl - Will accepting his destiny and finding happiness within himself instead of with Liz - (because I really don't think any of these three main characters would be killed off)

So with that in mind - the worst ending for me would be If Liz and Will end up together - because then all of POTC 2 was but a waste...I am so obsessed with this Jack and Liz pairing...that anything less will be devastating....I know it's been said before at least we will have their moments on the Pearl from POTC 2 - but I want more moments, more intense moments....just can't see how Liz can return to her humdrum relationship with Will after having a taste of Jack...gosh that pairing is so much sexier and hotter....no matter the age difference

lovethemtigers
AS KATELOVESPIRATE ALWAYS SAYS: COME ON DISNEY, GIVE US WHAT WE WANT.....ARHHHHGGGG THIS MOVIE TRIOLOGY IS DRIVING ME CRAZY....IN MY MIND ALL CLUES (INDLUDING ONES FROM POTC 1) POINT TO JACK AND LIZ.....

Pirate4Life
hahahaha u guys are soooo entertaining to listen to.. or in our case, read what u are writing!!!!! lol lmfao!!!

willofthewisp
Liz falling for Gibbs. Now that would just suck.

Chiki Mina
or jack and will dump liz while they both sail in the black pearl at the horizon while holding hands lol

CaptinJackLover
HJAHAHAHA thats awesome! that would be a hilarious ending!

T.Maria
The best ending would probably be Jack going off with his monkey for some 'getting to know you time'...smile

I get the feeling this wedding business is involved, other wise the would not have shown it to us...
I rekon the wedding is at the end and then (just like the first film) Elizabeth is about to say her vows to Will and COTTONS PARROT lands on one of the pews in the church...Elizabeth is about to make her vows and stops saying to cant do it....she RUNS out of the church and then over to the waist-height brick wall outside the church (coz the church is on a hilltop overlooking the ocean...coz i have no imagination lol) where she looks down to see The Pearl docked in the harbour....(coz she thought Jack was on his travels around the globe...)

And a smile rises to her lips.

The End
...i wish

smile

sailorleo
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
or jack and will dump liz while they both sail in the black pearl at the horizon while holding hands lol that's the basis for my friends and mine rp....and i think the worst thing that could happen is that will's character turns into Paris from troy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAH! That would be 'orrible

Chiki Mina
that would be Disney turn bad

willofthewisp
lol, Troy.

Or....Will becomes a fantastic archer and grows out his hair and hooks up with a dwarf to fight evil. But that wouldn't be so bad. Gives Liz an easy way out so she can be with Jack.

sailorleo
but the character paris in troy is so...GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*jcd*gmc*
jack isn't dead

Chiki Mina
...uh.... blink

willofthewisp
No, he's not dead. or at least he won't be for long. Someone with powers (tia powers) might bring him back. Come on, Johnny's signed on. he'll be back, and Jack Sparrow Ghost doesn't really fit.

Chiki Mina
*agrees with willofthewisp*

diddly-dum
The worst that could happen is everyone dies,.. THE END

Bwa Ha Ha
The Worst thing that could happen would be that Jack survives all of his adventures and then realises the futility of it all and commits suicede by jumping of the Empire State Building, See the exclusive photo of this monumental happening.

diddly-dum
The worst is that Tia ends up with Jack

Chiki Mina
^^true

diddly-dum
,...hmm

Jacky Sparrow
yeah, awful

I read today in a german newspaper that:

the movie is sometimes similar to star wars ( like you said before) and in both film we'll have to wait for the "happy end" till the end of the third.

(So do you think, it's good news? I mean what is for them a happy end?)

CaptinJackLover
well it depends what disney considers a happy end....

Jacky Sparrow
yes, i hope i'll agree with them

CaptinJackLover
ditto.

if disney was msart they would lsiten to what a majority of the fans want

sailorleo
yeah b/c thriteen yr olds are the fans and they get what they want....

CaptinJackLover
yupp big grin lol

willofthewisp
I think most people would consider Liz and Will staying together a happy ending, but they ought to come here on this board and find out why they're wrong.
On the other hand, a happy ending would mean Liz does not die, which I was afraid of happening, so there is still a chance for her and Jack. Keep your fingers crossed.

diddly-dum
Originally posted by sailorleo
yeah b/c thriteen yr olds are the fans and they get what they want....

whats that supposed to mean???

sailorleo
i don't remember....

diddly-dum
no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.