Hulk vs Mufassa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The-Judge
who wins? mufassa is from a danish comic stripe, and is VERY powerful...

Stripe
Which Hulk?

And any pages or feats of this "Mufassa"?

Soljer
Originally posted by The-Judge
who wins? mufassa is from a danish comic stripe, and is VERY powerful...

You can't expect ANYONE outside of Denmark (You know, where most of the world, and nearly EVERYONE on this forum reside) to have any idea who Mufassa is. Give some feats, otherwise this thread might as well be between Hulk and Joe Blow.

H. S. 6
Mufassa from Lion King wins 10/10. m00f

Stripe
Originally posted by H. S. 6

laughing laughing laughing

That's all that came up on google.

Oh and He's really powerful doesnt help.

Soleran
I have gas so powerful that when I let it go I can break wind however for this discussion we need more clarity on the power part for this thread.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by H. S. 6

Heh, even Simba could take Hulk m00f zorro

juggernaut66666
Mufassa WTF ???? From Lion King??

Thanos_1971
laughing

Stripe
He can take the form of a cloud.

Ultraman Baltan
James Earl Jones>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hulk

Brutacus
He's talking about a danish super-hero I don't think he talks about a lion, but euh I can't find that hero on google.

General Kon-El
we know, we're just having fun

Brutacus
Well issn't that lions name mufasa with one s??? shifty

Stripe
Originally posted by Brutacus
Well issn't that lions name mufasa with one s??? shifty

Way to ruin the fun!

Naa only joking, but yes it is.

But he can't expect everyone to know who this mufassa guy is.

Brutacus
Can't even find the guy, on the net.

Ow well I guess he was so scared of the hulk his whole comic disappeared big grin

Stripe
Dude i think i know what kind of "comic" Mufassa actually is.

Type in : mufassa danish comics

On google and scrool to the bottom =|

Brutacus
euh ok ????
So he fooled us??
Or euh something???
blink blink
I'm confused

Stripe
Nevermind.

No he didn't fool us.

General Kon-El
ok....sooo who here watches the World Championship of Basketball? You know, FIBA? anyone?

Stripe
This thread needs to be closed.

Tron
I'll give the thread starter the rest of the week to give some scans, links, or anything referring to this character, then it'll be closed.

Stripe
Oki.

The-Judge
mufassa IS a lion... its a jokecomic BASED on the lion kings... but mufassa isnt the holy king from the movie... i explains the story, it will take some minutes...

The-Judge
but trust me, he is superior to hulk. he can even beat goku. there is some funny VS-series. he fought and defeated sidious. he defeated goku (well, if you can cal it that...) and the real mufassa from lion kings... trust me, he is very powerful, but not nin the way you may think...

The-Judge
his weapon is his penis. seriously. snd he understands touse it

Dinalfos
http://www.retif.nl/b_651.jpg

The-Judge
no, just because its weird doesnt make it false. i will soon come up with a link, but tis hard to find... but trust me, only few can beat mufassa...

Tron
Originally posted by The-Judge
his weapon is his penis. seriously. snd he understands touse it

Well, that alone is enough reason for me to close this. But other than that, this isn't a serious character anyway. This is no better than a Bugs Bunny thread (and NO, that's not an excuse to make a Bugs Bunny thread, and I'd rather not haveto warn anyone today).

Closed...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.