League of extraordinary gentlemen vr marvels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magneto1992
this league is a DC comics league of literature based here is the team
(and this is not wrong because this versions of character are comic versions)

Hawley Griffin, Invisibleman from "invisible man"
Dr Jeckll from, The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
Captain nemo, from Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea.
Allan Quatermain from King Solomon's Mines

vrs

Capitain America
Kravelen I
Thing
Spider-man

galan7777777
marvel wins, hands down!

magneto1992
Actualy I give it to LoEG
Captain america vrs Nemo= Nemo has a lot more technology and has the nautilus with missiles and stuff
Allan vrs Kravelen = Allan can hunt Jeckell, Kravelen can lose to Spider-man, he is pathetic
Invisible man vrs. Spider-man= ? this one has the more weird conclusion, spider-man will never touch invisble man, but neitheir inv to spd
Jeckll vrs The thing= Jeckll, he is as strong as the hulk dependsing how much he drinks if he drinks 5 porions he get 1 and 1/2 of hulk size and strenght
then the rest help ivm to beat spd

doctorstrongbad
Marvels win this easy. 10/10

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by magneto1992
Actualy I give it to LoEG
Captain america vrs Nemo= Nemo has a lot more technology and has the nautilus with missiles and stuff
Allan vrs Kravelen = Allan can hunt Jeckell, Kravelen can lose to Spider-man, he is pathetic
Invisible man vrs. Spider-man= ? this one has the more weird conclusion, spider-man will never touch invisble man, but neitheir inv to spd
Jeckll vrs The thing= Jeckll, he is as strong as the hulk dependsing how much he drinks if he drinks 5 porions he get 1 and 1/2 of hulk size and strenght
then the rest help ivm to beat spd
erm What the f**k?

magneto1992
Can the thing survive being shut with a missle of thermo-nuclear reaction?

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by magneto1992
Can the thing survive being shut with a missle of thermo-nuclear reaction?

You didn't list any team as having any missiles. You listed four vs. four. You should really list what equipment each team has. With out equipment, marvel team wins. 10/10

magneto1992
Ok let me redo it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.